[RINGS] The safe deposit box contents.

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Where is the second normal o at?

Also, am I the only one not getting access to that link?

[Edited on 24-5-04 by usafairmen]




posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"the hour to celebrate is very very close"



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Notice the most rings that have ever been in one country at a time are 2. So somewhere between 0bc and today three headed west and one went east.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
BTW, I count 48 superscript o's and 2 normal o's.


you're right...48..



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by usafairmen
Where is the second normal o at?

Also, am I the only one not getting access to that link?

[Edited on 24-5-04 by usafairmen]


i can't use it either...we're not mods...we can't see it...

wtf..lol



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
missed that one, thanks.....wonder why it was left like that....maybe it done on purpose?



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
coincidentally....my ATS points are at 48...lol, kooky...


-5-

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I'm more that a little concerned as it appears I should know more than I do.


indeed poor simon. you did not get the other letters did you? oh, what a shame that is. you have this massive amount of information given to you and only one password.

what a pitty.


I suppose that means the celebration will be delayed?



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by -5-

Originally posted by SimonGray
I'm more that a little concerned as it appears I should know more than I do.


indeed poor simon. you did not get the other letters did you? oh, what a shame that is. you have this massive amount of information given to you and only one password.

what a pitty.


I suppose that means the celebration will be delayed?


how bout you help us 5 and give us some more clues or will you continue to leave us in the dark


[Edited on 5^24^04 by Quicksilver]



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Must ignore 5....his ramblings are not part of the game



anyways kids, i'm using tha 48 as a base, and searching tha database....

so far, i've come up with this guy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His VID is 48, and he's in austraila...hasn't be active for around a year....


-5-

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
darkness falls.

oh... now you would like my help?

how terrible that no one wanted it earlier.

how terrible.

poor hunters. hunting in the dark.


how will you connect the dots if you cannot see them?

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by -5-]



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
yet there are those who are ignorant. I for one believe you 5 lets talk.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
Must ignore 5....his ramblings are not part of the game



anyways kids, i'm using tha 48 as a base, and searching tha database....

so far, i've come up with this guy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His VID is 48, and he's in austraila...hasn't be active for around a year....


noticed that about him too but you beat me to the post...



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lets not write him off people. This game is crazy and we should knwo not to write off any detail.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I agree...5 any help you can offer us will be greatly accepted.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Are you after the rings 5? To mean it seems you are tryin to throw the others off. Do you have a ring or is it not as powerful as the 4? What are these dots you are refering to. Are these the same as simons. And what u know about deep.access.abovetopsecret.com



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
Check out the title of thread 2: Above Top Secret 3.0 Moderators Only Trash Bin urgent 0,1,3,4

Interesting...


That was the post by 4 withthe layered image. Better archive the clue just in case i know purdue is but we all should keep a backup copy.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Lets not write him off people. This game is crazy and we should knwo not to write off any detail.


if you're willing to listen to him, then i will too....

even though everything i've seen says we SHOULD write him off...perhaps caution is advisable in such matters...

Another delvelopment....this is serious wtf material...

i was running through the member database, and i found this guy...Icarus....now there's nothing really out of the ordinary about him....except this thread.....December 31st, 1969?...what tha f*ck?

and look at the post contents..


[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Daedalus]



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Lets not write him off people. This game is crazy and we should knwo not to write off any detail.


if you're willing to listen to him, then i will too....

even though everything i've seen says we SHOULD write him off...perhaps caution is advisable in such matters...

Another delvelopment....this is serious wtf material...

i was running through the member database, and i found this guy...Icarus....now there's nothing really out of the ordinary about him....except this thread.....December 31st, 1969?...what tha f*ck?



My biggest ? is y isnt he banned yet. THe imposter of 0was banned immediately why not -5-.

Lol funny u bring up Icarus lol and u are Daedalus a Dues Ex connection lol . Ive played the game too much. Maybe some connection but llike -5- do not let these sidepaths lead you way from the main goal and clues



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuicksilverMy biggest ? is y isnt he banned yet. THe imposter of 0was banned immediately why not -5-.

Lol funny u bring up Icarus lol and u are Daedalus a Dues Ex connection lol . Ive played the game too much. Maybe some connection but llike -5- do not let these sidepaths lead you way from the main goal and clues


lol, deus ex, greatest game ever made...right next to half life...

anyways yeah, i noticed my counterpart, and decided to have a peek...now where, OH WHERE is helios?

EDIT: Oh bloody hell....here he is...

I'm willing to assume 5 is actually part of the game, and that the source note was a throw off atempt...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Daedalus]





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join