[RINGS] The safe deposit box contents.

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well I am out for the day...will check back tomorrow again...hopefully someone found another clue on deep to get more info.

Peace



-5-

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
so. I am supposed to forget your ridicule. I am supposed to ignore your hate-filled comments. I should simply be your sudden friend on this important project?

I think not.

I told you this is not a game. that has not changed.

and now. I have the advantage.

too bad you didn't accept my original offer. too bad you decided to be cruel.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lol

mmm, anyway, I can't find anything new, I have no idea what the o's are for, but the number 48 seems to be unconnected to their true meaning.

-5- Seems to be part of the game, though I don't know how reliable he is.

I'll keep looking.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by -5-
so. I am supposed to forget your ridicule. I am supposed to ignore your hate-filled comments. I should simply be your sudden friend on this important project?

I think not.

I told you this is not a game. that has not changed.

and now. I have the advantage.

too bad you didn't accept my original offer. too bad you decided to be cruel.


i didn't ridicule you..i only pointed out the note in the source code....

how about you talk to me?



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
History no longer works at deep.access, I guess we got too close.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
History no longer works at deep.access, I guess we got too close.


Try typing history with "h", not "H"



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
History no longer works at deep.access, I guess we got too close.


yes it does...did you capitalize?

history with a capital h doesn't work...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Daedalus]



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just noticed that any time I type in another word in the password box, it no longer says "no" underneath it... Y?



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I just noticed that any time I type in another word in the password box, it no longer says "no" underneath it... Y?


yep, I saw that too. dunno why, guess they just changed it. does it makes any difference?



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well... the change just happened within the last few minutes if they did change it. Perhaps this means they are redoing something and maybe more clues will follow? I hope some come soon, cuz I hate waiting for 2-3 days for new clues.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My explorer was using a cached version of the site, it works now. The four words are probably the access words, they must be in sumerian, but what could they be? Im trying every word Ive seen on this site but no luck yet. I checked the code on the deep site and it has indeed changed, it now will load other pages, but it is still not a secure site.


-5-

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
silly. now you want help.

I wonder what word one would type into such an interface to receive a list of content?

I wonder.

too bad it just shows you the content, with no way to access.

too bad.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by -5-
silly. now you want help.

I wonder what word one would type into such an interface to receive a list of content?

I wonder.

too bad it just shows you the content, with no way to access.

too bad.


Thank you 5, you've been most helpful...

entering "list" into the access word field will give you a directory of sorts....not much of a help, but it's interesting...

EDIT: now that i look at it....heh..looks like there may be something useful after all...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Daedalus]



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
type "list", it gives you a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig list of files or something....



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Their file names, but how does one come to open these?



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
they are coded, decoding them will at least tell us what they are about...

-5- you are legit and I never doubted you, thanks.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
From the .things, it's filled with sound files, video files, and documents. Even if these things are of no importance, I still can't wait to see what these things are. that's if we figure out how to decode/open them



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What if the files are bogus and all that matters are the 0,1,2,3,4 at the beginning of the files. They are not in any certain order, maybe that is the code.



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
they are coded, decoding them will at least tell us what they are about...

-5- you are legit and I never doubted you, thanks.


i'm thinking xoft....good luck guessing tha key though...unless it's something we already know...



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
you mean having a code like 14334242133112 or something?






top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join