It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] The safe deposit box contents.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLLLPPPP!!!! what are those damn filenames?!

-5- Help us!!!! PLEASE!!!!

O,o

5 helping is cool....but let's not use him as a crutch people....let us not use his occasional assistance as an excuse not to think....c'mon people...we got this far without whining to 5 for help...if he wants to help, he'll help, if not, then we go it alone...he only seems to lend a hand when he KNOWS we've reached the limits of what we are capable of..

He seems to be a nice enough bloke, and i appreciate his assistance...but c'mon, let's think people...let's push it..

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok, agreed.

I was thinking about the encryption type, and I have no Idea what it is.
I thought about asking someone who knows a thing or two about encryption (just giving him a filename and asking what does it look like), or asking the same question in some forum that deals with encryption, though I don't know anyone who might know the answer.

If those are real files -there are too many of them, meaning they are probably not real.

If this is a message of some sort, it seems to be too long, so I don't think the combined filenames are a msg either.

Perhaps only some filenames are relevent, but which?
and there is also the thing with those o's. are they somehow connected to the filenames?

Why did he wrote the detail about Cpanel? it got to be connected somehow.

Any ideas?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
Ok, agreed.

I was thinking about the encryption type, and I have no Idea what it is.
I thought about asking someone who knows a thing or two about encryption (just giving him a filename and asking what does it look like), or asking the same question in some forum that deals with encryption, though I don't know anyone who might know the answer.

If those are real files -there are too many of them, meaning they are probably not real.

If this is a message of some sort, it seems to be too long, so I don't think the combined filenames are a msg either.

Perhaps only some filenames are relevent, but which?
and there is also the thing with those o's. are they somehow connected to the filenames?

Why did he wrote the detail about Cpanel? it got to be connected somehow.

Any ideas?

well, a few of us were having a talk in the chat room before...

simon mentioned "runtime encryption" Cpanel uses a PGP encryption module by default...though i imagine there are other encryption modules available...so i'm not sure what encryption method it is, assuming the file names are even really encrypted..

Rumtime encryption also sounds like a function of Visual basic...but that's a whole other can of worms...probably completely unrelated, but since none of us really has a clue yet, i'm just throwing out whatever random ideas pop into my head..

even if it is one of the plethora of more advanced encryption methods, a key would be involved...figuring out the key is the trickiest part of all....

there's also the matter of the other two un-dectypted messages that are still sitting on PurdueNuc's website...

perhaps something critical is in one of those 2 messages...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
hmmm... PGP used RSA?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well there not actual the files...cuz i used a websprider and downloaded the entire ATS domain and didnt find any WAV or any of the other file types of interest. So it has to be something in the names....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Or perhaps these are file names for the site that Simon is trying to upload...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join