It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I read through every post till THIS POINT..then I couldn't subside the flames any longer.
You truly need to understand that YOU ARE NOT speaking for all women.
You say you have a military background and obviously a religious one and it appears that in itself has created a conflict within you in that you don't really know what your role is and you need a man to help you figure that out. I have read your posts around the board and your use of 4 letter words frequently certainly knocks down the high and mighty status you are portraying here.
For starters..stop preaching on a messageboard. You want to see a change go look for it in real life.But if you keep going on like that don't expect the support of men or women because it seems to many of us here that you have not even truly defined what you are speaking of.
I don't speak for anyone but myself...but I'll say one truth for me is that I DON"T WANT THE KIND OF MAN YOU ARE DESCRIBING. I don't want to be saved or rescued and my fantasies don't even go there honey and never have.I want an equal..a partner , to share my life with..nothing more, nothing less. I'll not lower myself or my potential in anyway just so the man in my life can "Lead". NO WAY.
I truly hope you find what you are looking for..maybe it'll induce a bit of sanity for you.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by AccessDenied]

AD I have so much respect for you because you’re a strong women and any man would be thankful to have you at their side.

Do you also understand that emasculating men by not allowing them to fulfil their role is pure poison to relationships and the family. Guess what AD I can sew, cook, balance the accounts, make a home and raise children but I’d rather be outside being practical, making things, hunting game, chopping wood, and ringing the necks of any deviant that looked twice at my family. If someone broke in the house the kind of man your describing would say ‘Ok babe you want equality best go sort it out seen as I maimed the last idiot who broke in here’ I don’t think you mean this AD but that’s the impression.

The OP hit the mark on every red blooded male here, because she says they should complete their function. And we cant find women like that now a days and its crippling a lot of us.

When I first came here I ran headlong into modern women all cerebral with no feminine spirit yuck! what a turn off, they say we don’t need men because we have the children and the power of sex over them. The OP is right your turning us all gay(as if!). I want a women who wants me for what I do naturally it brings the best out of us it leads to balance and happiness in the family and its something men and women have done since the beginning anything else is unnatural.

Equality should come in the decision making I want a strong women that will literally kick my arse and calls me all the names under the sun when I get all male chavnistic abouts the decision making concerning the family and its damn obvious its going to lead to a mistake.

All I can say is the OP knows men to a degree some women don’t, admittedly I come from the north of England and were traditional and slightly barbaric to some extant, so it appeals to us.

Oh man! The synergy that this reaction creates leads men to give their lives without hesitation for women like that. And I hate being that obvious but it exists within time honoured cultures like the Scots and the Welsh, Irish and English so don’t be hard on us because we still have this in our societies its integral to who we are.

The reactions of the ATSers are just as interesting to me as the OP’s viewpoint. In turn some are fired by her call and some whole heartedly agree both men and women, the rest well they show what they are made of.
And if people don’t like what I wrote then tough, I’ll speak my mind where most wont because their more interested in popularity than being themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoDave

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I read through every post till THIS POINT..then I couldn't subside the flames any longer.
You truly need to understand that YOU ARE NOT speaking for all women.
You say you have a military background and obviously a religious one and it appears that in itself has created a conflict within you in that you don't really know what your role is and you need a man to help you figure that out. I have read your posts around the board and your use of 4 letter words frequently certainly knocks down the high and mighty status you are portraying here.
For starters..stop preaching on a messageboard. You want to see a change go look for it in real life.But if you keep going on like that don't expect the support of men or women because it seems to many of us here that you have not even truly defined what you are speaking of.
I don't speak for anyone but myself...but I'll say one truth for me is that I DON"T WANT THE KIND OF MAN YOU ARE DESCRIBING. I don't want to be saved or rescued and my fantasies don't even go there honey and never have.I want an equal..a partner , to share my life with..nothing more, nothing less. I'll not lower myself or my potential in anyway just so the man in my life can "Lead". NO WAY.
I truly hope you find what you are looking for..maybe it'll induce a bit of sanity for you.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by AccessDenied]

AD I have so much respect for you because you’re a strong women and any man would be thankful to have you at their side.

Do you also understand that emasculating men by not allowing them to fulfil their role is pure poison to relationships and the family. Guess what AD I can sew, cook, balance the accounts, make a home and raise children but I’d rather be outside being practical, making things, hunting game, chopping wood, and ringing the necks of any deviant that looked twice at my family. If someone broke in the house the kind of man your describing would say ‘Ok babe you want equality best go sort it out seen as I maimed the last idiot who broke in here’ I don’t think you mean this AD but that’s the impression.

The OP hit the mark on every red blooded male here, because she says they should complete their function. And we cant find women like that now a days and its crippling a lot of us.

When I first came here I ran headlong into modern women all cerebral with no feminine spirit yuck! what a turn off, they say we don’t need men because we have the children and the power of sex over them. The OP is right your turning us all gay(as if!). I want a women who wants me for what I do naturally it brings the best out of us it leads to balance and happiness in the family and its something men and women have done since the beginning anything else is unnatural.

Equality should come in the decision making I want a strong women that will literally kick my arse and calls me all the names under the sun when I get all male chavnistic abouts the decision making concerning the family and its damn obvious its going to lead to a mistake.

All I can say is the OP knows men to a degree some women don’t, admittedly I come from the north of England and were traditional and slightly barbaric to some extant, so it appeals to us.

Oh man! The synergy that this reaction creates leads men to give their lives without hesitation for women like that. And I hate being that obvious but it exists within time honoured cultures like the Scots and the Welsh, Irish and English so don’t be hard on us because we still have this in our societies its integral to who we are.

The reactions of the ATSers are just as interesting to me as the OP’s viewpoint. In turn some are fired by her call and some whole heartedly agree both men and women, the rest well they show what they are made of.
And if people don’t like what I wrote then tough, I’ll speak my mind where most wont because their more interested in popularity than being themselves.

Dave..with all due respect, it is our separate life experiences that have brought us to the point we are in life..in actions and beliefs. You are obviously one who knows what he wants and expects in a mate..as do I.
I do not wish to post my life history here, but suffice to say a man who dominated most of my life..made me the way Iam. I'll not change, despite whether I come across as cold. I prefer to be independent..but am willing to share my life..not let it be dominated by traditional gender roles.
This biotch will never be the quiet little wall flower again.
(Thank you Lex).

For the record..the OP admitted she was tipping the sauce when the thread was posted..nice logic .

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Talking to yourself is one thing, but if the messiah in your head talks back, you have a problem. Whatever you want to name the voices in your head, it's never good.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Damn it! AD you leave me lost for words and not many people do that to me, you have all my respect but I think you knew that already.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join