It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I posted this in another forum, but it is also a question that burns in the heart of every woman... Where is our MEN????

I USED to be of the opinion that sexuality was a choice and those "demonic homo's" were the blame for the degradation of society... That is until i had a TRUE conversion to Messiah Yeshua.... This does not excuse the act, but the person... They have NO choice but to be themselves... Much like the pastor who shags a member of his congregation; or a fellow human being who falls uncontrolably in love with another... The problem does not lay with us... But sin does... It mutates us in an effort to destroy G-ds greatest creation; and stop H-m from having a RELATIONSHIP with H-s children; hence why WE ARE ALL MESSED UP... AND IS the reason why we are ALL in need of a saviour..... The human race is insane without G-d... Hence the new laws and dictates we have; and weapons; and the fact that the family is destroyed in our generation and men are as nothing in the eyes of us women, but we can; through political correctness, make you a MERE sperm donor... Why? Why the attack on FATHERS????? It is to demonize the word "father", so that it becomes dispensable; replaceable, and so we WOULD NOT RECOGNISE OUR TRUE FATHER IN HEAVEN... It is a tactic of war for the souls of men.... Of whom the enemy is scared of... And rightly sooo!!!! Because our men would die for us and their kids if they had their true power!!! Feminism sucked our mens life from them to effeminate boys who enjoy coffee and mannicures.... In war you take the leaders and most strongest first.... WAKE UP GUYS!!! We women LOVE our men!! You are irreplacable!!! You have strength, and honour too!! Wake up!!! You are a threat to the enemy of our soul and your weak silence will destroy us alll, but your strength can save us... Or be the truth of ourselves before G-d.. Maybe that is what He is waiting for???? The truth of a MAN...

[edit on 063131p://f04Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

So it is up to "us" men again?

I never realised our eternal soul had a specific gender.

It might very well be i misunderstood but i find your post somewhat confusing and frankly you scare me a little bit.

Peace

[edit on 26/12/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Still many of us about, at least from my point of view. Won't catch me having a manicure that's for sure.

Although I am very keen on the missus doing what she wants, be it go to work or stay at home with the kids, I do believe each sex has an important role in the family.

The mother is the nurturer, she takes care of the home and organises the family. The man is the provider, the protector and maintains discipline.

Now, this doesn't mean he shouldn't help out the old ball and chain with the housework, nor does it mean she shouldn't give the kids a bollocking and a slap when they misbehave. I help the missus round the house and I actually do the majority of the cooking (I am damn good, too), whereas she does give the kids a clip round the ear when I am not there, but she does use the old "wait till Daddy gets home" which brings instant control!

Not so sure about the religious aspect there though, I am not a God botherer myself, but each to their own. I try to lead a good life and set a good example to the little ones, so if there is a God then I don't think he could ask me to do much more.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Oh! I've just woken up!

Now iron my work clothes, cook my dinner, wash the dishes and shut up, the football is on!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Be scared then.... Thats your choice.. Or is it?.. fear is something to be conquered..... Dont pass that to your kids... Conquer it!! As a man..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

LOL, spoken like a TRUE yorkshireman... Your manhood may be entwined in your locality and race, but it is the same the world over!! Yorkshiremen are more honest though.. And have nobility, strength, and quietly become a hero without the drums and whistles... They would insist AGAINST it!!! Because they have known the worst strife of men; the pit closures; working in the pits!! The hard weather; looking after a family; overcomming the odds because they are men!!... Wow...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

LOL.... Yes dear haha xxx

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Welcome to a single facet of the greater war.

(Second line is Manly as all Hell)

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

"a greater war?", is that with ourselves then? because women ARE NOT from venus and me ARE NOT from mars, but we are both sides of the same coin who must become at peace with the other.... SOOOO WE WILL STOP... Because the OTHERSIDE IS salvation for the OTHER....

Amen...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I posted this in another forum

And you felt we needed to hear it again..?

but it is also a question that burns in the heart of every woman...

What an assumption...have you ever thought (and apparently dismissed the idea...) that a good majority of women would find your amateur evaluation quite uneccessary and far off the mark..?

Sorry if the guys you roll with are micro - your god inlcuded - but your personal issues shouldn't be a standard label for others...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"the human race is insane without god." when in human history did we not have a god at all time? say what you want but those are the guys you end up marrying while the real men go to bars, smoke, drink heavily and don't shower for months.

guys are all about attracting women, we have to adapt to what you women find attarctive, as a result, guys get their nails done, wear perfume and dress in the latest fashion no matter how ridiculous they look. women love it. look at males like orlando bloom or bruce willis or johnny depp, these male specimen are the most sough after of our species and they wear bell bottoms with lipstick.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by Edrick

"a greater war?", is that with ourselves then? because women ARE NOT from venus and men ARE NOT from mars, but we are both sides of the same coin who must become at peace with the other.... SOOOO WE WILL STOP... Because the OTHERSIDE IS salvation for the OTHER....

Amen...

There are quite a few people here on ATS that would disagree with that BOLDED statement.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Haha, that would be a concise observation where I a Yorkshireman

I am Cornish by descent, but a padbrat in unbringing who has lived all over the UK and Europe and currently resides in Reading, Berkshire
, so quite the cultural mongrel. Although this mongrel nature, in my opinion, is a perfect English stereotype as we are a mongrel race of people.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

LOL, they may attack, but that is out of defference to you.. Truth is, that these real arm were built for a real man... Ane I wil endure the attacks until MY true man stands up for me.. And if he does not... Well, I have been passed over and am nothing.. Not a woman but a whisper.. Exactly the state of our men now..,, lol..

[edit on 073131p://f01Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Maybe you need to think about changing your play ground and playmates.

I find no shortage of real men no matter where I travel. My problem has been restraining myself from making a play for all the manly men I meet.

I conquer that problem by always having a man that is all mine. But I sure do look and might commit the sin of lustful thinking at times.

There is nothing wrong with men as far as I'm concerned. The problem may be that many females don't know how to be a real woman and ladies.

Also just curious why you spell God like g-d. What is the reasoning behind not just finishing the word God?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I agree with what you say there. My wife and I share in all our household responsibilites. I also do most of the cooking and have been known to come up with some tasty experiments.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sorry for my assumption, you just sounded like a yorkshireman... Very hot btw lol... But you are a good man none the less.. Please forgive me....???

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
While men and women have their individual spirits, they often behave in relation to each other as mirrors. So, in order for men in general to step up, women need to stop seeing men as the enemy, which is a downright fabrication. You are very right about the one needing the other. The problem is, the men who know themselves, are willing to go against the fray, but do so in a wise, diplomatic way, we are simply not rewarded for what we do by men or women or western society. Sure, we get a few rewards now and then, but they are far and few between.

I assure you that men are trying to reason with the unreasonable and/or verbally spanking the adults who insist on acting like spoiled children, but our efforts can only go so far. Unless more women stop seeing men as some easy scapegoat to avoid personal responsibility, we are going to descend even further towards whatever rock bottom we can bear, at least in the west. The noble women among you have got to stand up for what is right, regardless of whether their is a perceived benefit to your gender or not. And this is not about forcing somebody into some role; it is about encouraging people to be themselves. The west has tried to force both women and men into roles. And for the foolish among you, it does so now with just as great an intensity as it ever has. Except men play the role of the scapegoat. Could this be related to Christ as the biggest scapegoat of all?

link   

Yorkshiremen are hot or the way I sounded? If necessary I can put on the accent

No offence taken, as the typical Yorkshiremen embodies what is rapidly dissapearing in this country. If I wasn't Cornish and proud, I'd be a happy Yorkshireman any day

link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Maybe then the problem is you... Rushing around and going from place to place does not change you; its cowadice... Staying does though... The probelems you created are solved by your acceptance of them.. Learning and moving on.. laying onto the past is your weakness...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join