It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by EnlightenUp

....and welcome back. I was beginning to think you had all taken flight of your senses.

Flighting is ok when its the Holidays. No explosives were found.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm not sure if I understand what was actually written in the opening post. All I gotta say is that, in the end, we are all humans and both men and women need to posses the same virtues, for humanity as a whole, to go forward and to live in peace.

If this is offtopic, I apologize, but in any case, I hope that small piece contributes something to anyone reading it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Do you usually post poetry on the ATS podium ?

Simple amplified quantum fluctuations in the spacetime continuum. Mind inflation theory posits that these initial and minute variations are manifested into classical reality through increased awareness.

And is it normally of a reptilian theme?

Of the Cardassians, Gul Dukat is particularly pleased with the quality of my work. My daily ore output quota can be reduced by as much as 50 percent, allowing me time for creative pursuits. The majority are simply worked to death to provide raw materials.

I'm pleased. It even has the word Draconian.

Most are at odds with Federation citizens.

I thought I was the only one who did that sort of thing

Every once in a while, one is released from bondage. Cardassia Prime is also within the confines of the galactic flux tube, it having about an equal amount of influence on them and Earth.

Believe it or not, even some individuals of the Saurian race have begun to evolve the capacity for compassion due to nonlocal effects from quantum entanglement with their Terran solar system of origin. Even the delta quadrant is under its spell.

Also, STEGANOGRAPHY!

Just having a bit of fun, dude.
No need to go all startrek for no reason

You got caught up in the op's quantum field , man .
No worries.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Yes. "The grounding element of the divine feminine".

Thank you. There's one in all of us.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oooohhhh Shish kebab!!

I want to apologise to everyone who has contributed to this thread and to those who I have offended.... As you can probably tell by some of my replies that I was drunk, and made about as much sense as.... Well... A drunken irate woman!!
In my defence im going through a bad break-up at the mo... And that plus christmas plus booze equals a stupid girl! So again, sorry people!! Im not really a nutter!!! Well not all the time anyway!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

But it's always good to get it out anyways. No worries, we all go through that tribulation called life, and some days are good, others seem like Hell.

Just take care of yourself and get it out of your system, life will go on.

Peace....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thanks..... No more drinking and ATSing methinks!!....... I am soooooo embarassed still though lol.....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by tribewilder

Thanks..... No more drinking and ATSing methinks!!....... I am soooooo embarassed still though lol.....

I sent you a message.
Find happiness in yourself before you can find happiness in others. You obviously have some work you have to do with yourself.

As for the topic. Who are we to judge those who see things in their own sight. Men and women are both guilty of being selfish beings. Including myself. You are selfish if you're asking for something that isn't perfect and in the way you see fit that you deserve. I myself, 25. Currently seeing a woman of 37 with two kids. Which is probably the greatest most satisfying relationship that I have been in. (seeing how my last girlfriend went into a mental correctional facility after me 6+ years ago) lol. long story. does this make me a better person? no.. I still want things and demand things. (well not really). I'm way more feminine than she is. as odd as it sounds it works. .

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hey there... I almost did that myself (drinks+posts) over the holidays. It happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry you are embarrested, and for my contribution to it.
It wasn't really all that bad! Looks like everybody had fun, and that's always good for something on a cold December night!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I thought you made some valid points, and don't feel bad for speaking your truth, more people should do it, in fact everyone should do it, the world would be a different place if everyone was genuine.

Perhaps you'd like to stop by sometime, so we can talk more of these things, .... I'll buy some Hard Lemonade, and maybe you can bring some coconut oil, ... well get crazy !!! ehem, crazy, in debate i mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Haha... Sounds like a plan!x

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Haha... Sounds like a plan!x

I private messaged you

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I dated a chick from Northumberland once... Once.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Selahobed,

Ive not been on the relationships board in some time now. But your OP caught my eye today and I want to take the time to respond.

I suspect by your posts that you are feeling biology catching up with you. It is getting close to midnight Cinderella and one does not usually desire to turn into a pumkin before the biology runs out. Sometimes I use the term..."The call of the wild!"

Biology does indeed speak to us.

One of the problems I have identified with various women over the years is the tendency of women to replace a mans thinking , beliefs, and expectations with her's.

This is alright up to a point provided she is able and has the acumen to give a man something of real intrinsic value in return. Most women I have found ..do not understand this concept in the haste to define everything about life through their prizms...or if you like..rose coloured glasses.

The most valuable commodity I have found or received from a woman ..is Peace...understand?? Peace..not piece. Understand the difference?

The sad truth is that I have found most men and women..do not know the difference and use them interchangeably as if they are the same. They are not the same thing.

I do not find it difficult to get women to come over and remove their clothes and many of them think or deceive themselves that they have done something so valuable for me. It is not so.

Peace is way more valuable from a woman than piece. For many women ...piece is what they give me because Peace and all the labor and commitment needed to bring about Peace, requires more commitment than just piece. Understand now??
For many of them piece is a type of commitment phobia. They want to substitute piece for Peace....and expect me by social beliefs to make up all the difference with all the trimmings to go along with it.
I am not interested in such a placebo ..substituting her belief systems for mine.

What most of these women totally ignore is the amount of labor and Risk I must take to bring home the trimmings. They tend to think it is their due..because they sleep with me. I am Not interested in such a substitution scheme. This is the pattern for which so many men out here work, labor , and Risk for first place and constantly..as a career come in second or third place behind women, children, grand children..inlaws outlaws or whoever/whatever else comes along.

The men are forgotten ...used up...and they withdraw. I know so many men who after years of this kind of substition ...find more peace and contentment out in the garage or workshop than in the homes for which they work.

In the UK ...the government and social structure has taken great efforts to neuter the males and make them second hand citizens in the social structure for which they take first hand risks to labor. To many give away programs favoring the women and foreigners. This will not change any time soon as this is also how most governments keep their power...by cultivating the votes of emotional women and foreigners...while neutering and isolating the male population.

And they want the males to join up ..fight and die for such a system. Sooner or later it will catch up with them. It will do so here stateside as well. But not anytime soon.
To many males here occupied with the gods of sports and hollywood to think about the nature of what is right in front of them.

I never watch sports ..with the exception of a good fishing program as I like to catch and eat fish. Other than that ..I have no interest in worshiping at the altar of the gods of sports. No thank you.

Of what most men think is male or valuable as a male ...I have little use. I also dont think much of what passes for female or women now days. I suspect that real males and females are a rare commodity in the marketplace.

I have little interest in a woman who defines herself by her outward appearance or her sexuality. I've been around to many like this...and most are hollow shells of women. This tells me that such a woman is on a treadmill to keep up appearances associated with such a treadmill. A man with such a woman will quickly become an extension of her image..and reasoning associated with her image. And if there are children..he will become an extension of their image beliefs as well...and thus become second place to them too.
She will not know how to bring him in first place..while ceding to these other priority images.

I also dont approve of men who define themselves by an oil shortage mentality. I think this is stupid. Just like this dogma so prevalant of sports and cheerleaders to sell more tickets. I never go to such sporting events nor watch them on television.

Dont misunderstand me here. I like the female form as much as any man...I just like and admire a woman who is more than mere form and outward appearances. A woman who knows how to do something other than look good. Who has real value..not the "appearance" of value...understand??

I suspect by your posts it is somewhat the same in looking for real men out here.

There are not many men out here anymore who can defend a man's position and beliefs against the onslaught of nonsense being promoted as excellence and the moral high ground today. And most of what passes for male and men today is as artificial as what passes for womanhood/femaleness.
Both groups are being taken to the cleaners on this by slick merchandizing and politics. Slick merchandizing and politics are become one and the same.

Good luck in finding a man Selahobed,

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No need to apologize for a good rant...hope it did the trick.

There is no right kind of guy for every woman, just as there is no right kind of gal for every guy. We just each have to stumble through life and hope we find one that fits...kind of like looking for shoes in my wife's closet....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It wasnt embarrassing it was refreshing.

Any way my dad was a geordie and I'm from Yorkshire so your ok by me lass.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I posted this in another forum, but it is also a question that burns in the heart of every woman... Where is our MEN????

we're here. we're everywhere but, when a woman asks a simple question like, where are our men? and then follows it with a lengthy manifesto, such as the one you followed up with, what we hear is this:

I USED to be of the opinion that sexuality was a choice and those "demonic homo's" were the blame for the degradation of society... That is until i had a TRUE conversion to Messiah Yeshua.... This does not excuse the act, but the person... blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnag nagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVE YOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHI LEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUN FORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITYRUNFORTHEHILLSWHILEYOUSTILLHAVEYOURSANITY

can't women stop overanalyzing things and just go with the flow? live life and not worry about all the ancilliary crap?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How long did it take you to repititively type all of that?

Perhaps you really felt strongly about that message...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
How long did it take you to repititively type all of that?

Perhaps you really felt strongly about that message...

I don't know but it's messing up my browser view.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join