Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Only if the elecric bill is way more than it should be, and the guy takes the piss.... Or is an easy touch.... Either way the bulb breaks... You do the math ...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Hi OP -
Thought I'd give you props for starting this thread. I've read the entirety and I have to say that although I disagree with almost everything you've posted in words, I do get the fundamental meaning of your thought on society and men and I can support you on that...

I really like what AlwaysQuestioning wrote:

It helps having a women who allows me to be a man - and that seems to be a key element because I consider myself a very lucky man. There are too many women who want a 'man' but won't let their man 'be a man'.

The definition of or the belief in a "strong woman" is highly individual and what it means to each woman and how that identity affects and reflects on those around her are all intertwined. He affects She and vice versus. "We" as people are not meant to be alone, nor are we meant to be the same (IMO) and when the differences can be accepted and celebrated, we all benefit.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Unity_99

What you just said is utter nonsense, everything promoted from above, be it the Media, Govt policy in the West, Corporate Policy or the Rothschild family or any other group as you put it, is about the destruction of the family unit, lowering the population, weakening of Men Biologically and Mentally and Spiritually...

So where what she is saying has any relation to anything being pushed in the corridors of power these days i don't know...

It is a failure and there is no excuse for randomly throwing buzz conspiracy names and terminologies out to rebut a point you disagree with when in reality there is simply no connection in any viable way...

This young lady is FIGHTING against what is being pushed and your completely reversing what is going on or being done by those in power to try and kill a statement.

No its not. This whole thread is a push back to the fundamental days, and I've been on alert for this kind of nwo agenda. The Bush and Illuminati heads are all friends of Saudi Arabia and the fundmental Sharia law that was exported from that country into modern, developing muslim countries and documented by journalists throughout the 80s and 90s, and I happened to read the books.

Fast forward to modern days and not too long ago, last year I believe I'm watching a video by commander x talking about a plan for nwo, fundamental Christian controlling religon alot like Sharia law.

We have economic meltdowns who knows what on the horizon, and China owning much of the US.

I find this entire thread to be some kind of agenda, and a long time in the works, and link everything in the world done by the leaders, as in a conspiracy, so the middle east, the west, the UK, Isreal, even China, all following the bloodlines directives.

And obviously the opposite of equality, advancement, disclosure, and evolution for the human race is this kind of immature nonsense. Nope, we're not going back. Not going under nwo, not accepting fascism, sexism, racism, etc, and the comment she made about women waiting to be rescued by some real men who should take domineering positions isn't just niave, its scary. Mind you, to any bloodlines behind this agenda, I'm rolling on the ground laughing my ass off at you.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Interesting dream you have and you mention.... Aliens involved in this...

I have theorized in here that what is visiting us, is insect like, and that it may well be behind the creation of a drone society, that there might be some truth in the warnings of "demons who would undo the human race or creation as we know it"

And do not take this, nor is this intended to be a threat... I am simply stating a scenario here...

I would gladly kill any of them if I ever encountered them...

And when as I expect, things hit rock bottom, if you were in my "tribe" my neighbor, ended up in my cast of characters trying to survive...

Simply stating such a philosophy, I would kill you as an example to the group...

PEACE

is not the answer in a vast Universe of what I believe holds many races and beings, what I represent was put there by NATURE for a reason it is not bad it is not Evil... Fighting for survival is not wrong, defending against a predatory species from incorporation as sexless slaves while they preach LOVE and UNITY and other BS to convince is... is RIGHT and that is WHY the desire to fight was put in me...

I could would emotionless and cold kill for my territory or in defense of family and that is simply the reason what you say will not come to pass, those that think your way will not survive, they will die, as food for them or by guys like me to be rid of it when the time would come...

What you preach...

Are Luciferian words (not that I believe in a literal interpretation of the devil) but I DO believe there is a genuine philosophy or even a real enemy behind the trend...

The "Light Bringer" as predicted a.... Evil philosophy the world will pull behind, it SOUNDS wonderful in theory, sexless, Peace everywhere, no conflict....

But people fail to see, the soullessness behind such a life, that real LOVE between Men and Women and the drive of a species is REAL and this is a path to extinction and enslavement created Chemically and Biologically via design and perhaps direct Intent...

An Intent that will fail.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
We" as people are not meant to be alone, nor are we meant to be the same (IMO) and when the differences can be accepted and celebrated, we all benefit.

Just like i wrote earlier, ask people over 100 years ago if man would get this passive, and they would of laughed at you. Males for all history where strong and predatory. But thats changing, and so is your old mindset about what makes us human.

If the world wants peace, it will have to lose all the male aggressive bits and why do you think females are changing too lol.

On the fact that we cannot be the same, we will not. We are all male and female, all of us. What amounts of male and female is individual to us all.

See how much males have changed in teh alst 30-40 years alone, just where will it all end. I say one gender,a nd no one alive today will make that choice, as all of us will not be around, to say oh no we want strong males, lol, like your tarzen ads, lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by mopusvindictus

... What use is a guy who spend half of his life at the gym, can sell sand to the arabs but cant feed his family???...

And that is so true - I went through that stage in my twenties where I thought to be a man I had to pump iron and have a fit body...and this was the same for SO many people that went to my Gym. To be a 'man' you had to look good.

Now, there is nothing wrong with pumping iron to be strong and fit, and yes - it does look good and it helps with your health. But it is not the essence of man. Doing it for the wrong reasons is the opposite to what a man is. Dont live for it (like so many do). Work hard in all you do but have balance, be focused but not narrow minded.

Mans natural desire is more hunter-gatherer... so he can provide for his family, his household..... not so he can wear his Hugo Boss shirts and wear a Rolex.

How many men sit on the sofa watching Bear Grylls or Ray Mears (these a UK survival shows for our American friends) mentally thinking they want to do it.... well - do it.... to my wife that would be the worst possible thing for her to do and yet to me it is the ultimate. We're different, we like different things, we're individual and yet together we are one and balance each other out....

Disclaimer: It is ok for women to do these things also if they want to!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

What i think, is that we envision aliens as all being one gender, and i think we do that for a reason.

I think its because we all will be like that one day, and will not have 2 genders but 1.

I also believe there are higher powers involved in this stuff, and i think planet earth is controlled by some force that is not us.

So who knows where that dream came from for me, but i also believe the illuminati are into this idea too, lol.

We are all the male and the female, and if we go in search of truths within, we have to have that balance, lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenUp

Dude...

LOL. My girlfriend calls me that alot especially in moments of heated debate.

A womans strength is her man..

Her culture of birth is slightly more matriarchal. Her family are warrior women in a way. I suppose all she asks for is appreciation for her efforts. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. She doesn't really go for fancy.

That is why she lavishes so many kisses on you, and cooks your fave meal...

I am DEFINITELY the chef! Did I say that yet? There's no question about that though she has shown me a few Puerto Rican delights. When down there I cooked up Puerto Rican grub for the whole family. They were asking her on the phone when am I coming back to do it again because it was best they'd had. I don't know how I pulled it off.

Being too handy gets too many asking for a piece of you-- Fix the car! Cook! Sew my shirt! Fix my hair! Format my resumee! Help me with my calculus! Install a faucet! Lay out a business card! Build me a website! Ahhh!

Sometimes there's a good reason to pretend to be useless and lazy. I wouldn't have any time for this place then.

Well, she almost never has me run the washer and dryer. Fine with me!

And I get plenty of "lavishments".

Love... We can take a lot of crap for you guys, but there comes a time for you to take charge!!! take the lead.. Feignt heart never won fair maiden...

She took plenty of crap from me and gives me plenty of chances. It is only because of her sticking it out and not trying to change me that I could look at myself and see by the effects what needed to be worked out-- in my case love, appreciation and showing the positive feelings that I otherwise felt uncomfortable expressing. I sucked at that and I still kind of suck at it but not nearly as much as before. Remaining closed in a shell just to look tough or invulnerable would have only killed me sooner. There is much to be done still.

I suppose taking crap actually ran both ways. In the beginning the prospects were rather dim especially with two alpha-ish types that both wanted to run the whole ship.

And i guess we are waiting for you t man up and TELL us some home truths...

Perhaps this where embracing the more masculine side is valuable? I would encourage you to seek truths. I don't wish to TELL them with authority. Though I will put forth my best working interpretations and hypotheses, related with experience if possible.

But, perhaps you're alluding so something else here. Hmmm. I pretty sure I feel that.

Anyway, thank you. At least this was a fun discussion. You didn't shrink away when pressed. Respect.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yeah i agree with that quote, and that is the quote i wanted to hear, and the whole point of this thread... I do things in a round about way but get there in the end lol... I drive my family nuts lol...

In the end of the day i want men to be men, and be complimentary to us in terms of us serving each other in our separate strengths to make a whole... All of the bs in china will not stop the fact that men are physically stronger, and we are stronger than that!!! Man flu anyone??? But we look after our guy, and he becomes a better man because of us....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's about finding balance. What works for some, won't work for others. To each his/her own, ya? There is not going to be a one-way-fits-all definition and way of life.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Hi OP -
Thought I'd give you props for starting this thread. I've read the entirety and I have to say that although I disagree with almost everything you've posted in words, I do get the fundamental meaning of your thought on society and men and I can support you on that...

I really like what AlwaysQuestioning wrote:

It helps having a women who allows me to be a man - and that seems to be a key element because I consider myself a very lucky man. There are too many women who want a 'man' but won't let their man 'be a man'.

The definition of or the belief in a "strong woman" is highly individual and what it means to each woman and how that identity affects and reflects on those around her are all intertwined. He affects She and vice versus. "We" as people are not meant to be alone, nor are we meant to be the same (IMO) and when the differences can be accepted and celebrated, we all benefit.

Thanks LadySkadi - some may say my wording makes me a weak man:

It helps having a women who allows me to be a man...

With the 'allows' being the word I want to point out. However, we're equal and yet different. I don't state 'this is it and you'll do as I say, or I'm doing this'. We have the relationship where I don't have to get permission but more often than not I will ask it out of respect - which takes me to one of the most important aspects of being a man... being able to respect others (as well as himself).

Like I say - I crap it up sometimes... but being man enough to own up and move on helps.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Thanks for that... I HAVE done it and have ninjutsu belts (?) too.... I am an ex soldier who has been trained in every theatre of war going.... But as a business woman i have found it soo easy to win contracts because my eyelashes are as long as my legs.... Pathetic......

Even though i am self keeping and independant... I want kids and a man to watch over me.... Am i a feminist sellout, or just reflecting what all women want??? I think we ALL know the answer to that???

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

To reiterate; your missis is one lucky woman.... Superbxxxxx

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Even though i am self keeping and independant... I want kids and a man to watch over me.... Am i a feminist sellout, or just reflecting what all women want??? I think we ALL know the answer to that???

And just as how the glossy girlie mags shove it down the ladies throats that they must be smart, beautiful, skinny, flawless complexion etc. etc. they also push that a women needs to be the complete opposite to what you write - and I for one find that sad.

Ladies - Be a girlie girl when you need to (you don't have to look like the photoshopped magazines!), be confident (extremely sexy!), but don't be afraid to let a man take control (as long as it is a RESPECTED control and not a domineering control).... whilst the feminist movement got rid of lots of bad things, it introduced some real bad things too....

That said, men let a women take control sometimes ;0)

[edit on 26/12/09 by AlwaysQuestion]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, you gave me a good laugh. Little do you know my needs have changed with age and I require most a good brain in a man these days.

I wish we could all get along and love each other. That's the old hippy of the 60's talking.

My strong man is also a gentle and kind man. I've been married four times and been a widow twice. Men are one of my favorite subject.

I will, thankfully, not live long enough to see a unisex human.
Wouldn't that take a lot of pleasure out of life?

I have very few female friends. I tolerate females to an extent. Many I refuse to even converse with.

Why do you want there to be no males and females? Why do you want humans to be one sex?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And allow us to be women too... We love our coffees with our mates... But if you put us first then you have an ally without equal...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Dont you just! And I am all for it - just like I need my time with the blokes you all need your time for whatever you like: coffee, shopping, reading (oh so much reading!!), race cars or whatever.

'Space' is a good thing in a relationship that allows both sexes to do what they need to do.

[edit on 26/12/09 by AlwaysQuestion]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenUp

Dude... A womans strength is her man.. That is why she lavishes so many kisses on you, and cooks your fave meal... The fact that your a strong man is a great turn on to most women... We need you guys to be strong for us in the dark places.. We want to be rescued.... By you..... And every fantasy we have had from kidhood is a real man taking us in his arms; kissing us, and we wake up and lavish all we are on the guy... Love... We can take a lot of crap for you guys, but there comes a time for you to take charge!!! take the lead.. Feignt heart never won fair maiden... And i guess we are waiting for you t man up and TELL us some home truths... Not do what you usually do and bury your head..... We want our men back....

Funny...I always thought of women as independent...I cook for her and lavish things on her...weird though...your model would predict our society will fall and the relationship will fail...7 years strong..

and no you don't speak for every woman...thank goddess you don't

PS...I am a soldier and my wife LOVES the REAL man I am...it's all about balance not ordering my darling around or as you call it...taking charge

-Kyo

[edit on 26-12-2009 by KyoZero]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You want real men ???

Well I want real women !!!!

Not these barbie imitations who's hardest decision of the day is figuring out which handbag goes with which shoes, girls who can't cook, don't clean, and don't know the difference between iraq and iran.

I'm not saying a woman's sole duty should be to cook and clean, but I shouldn't be the only one doing it ya know. Their idea of breakfast is starbucks and a bagel.

So any REAL women out there, ..... get at me !!!

[edit on 26-12-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

You want real men ???

Well I want real women !!!!

Not these barbie imitations who's hardest decision of the day is figuring out which handbag goes with which shoes, girls who can't cook, don't clean, and don't know the difference between iraq and iran.

I'm not saying a woman's sole duty should be to cook and clean, but I shouldn't be the only one doing it ya know. Their idea of breakfast is starbucks and a bagel.

HELL YES!

A balance is what is key...a girl who is dependent and independent all in one

I think a guy should be just as dependent and independent as a woman

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join