It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Research

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by charlyv

There are many people and companies out there that are searching for these bombs, especially the hydrogen bomb off of Georgia. One organization that is looking for this particular bomb even has a book out which details their failures, but they still want to locate it, and other nuclear bombs. The good new is that they have all been unsuccessful so far in discovering them. The other good news is that the finders fee is well worth the recovery.

Yes, understood and aware of it. The point was to make sure that your back is covered, because if you are looking for them, people with bad intentions are as well. By making a public statement about the possibility of looking for one, you attract the attention of both sides.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Friday June 15th. Detection of sudden increase in pressure took place around 1:13 PM at Hutchinson, KS. Pressure increased to 2.25 at X=1 at that time period. Direction of pressure was straight West of Hutchinson, KS. The N/S running fault west of Hutchinson runs straight S to 11 miles NNE of Cleburne, Texas and beyond. Calculated distance is approximately 400 miles from Cleburne, Texas to the linked epicenter West of Hutchinson, Kansas.

Later....the Texas M3.1 earthquake struck 11 miles NNE of Cleburne, Tx at 2:02 PM. When I discovered this earthquake struck, I then decided to check the pressure again which occurred at 2:25 PM here in Hutchinson, KS and the pressure had dropped off to minimum. An excellent increase in pressure occurred along the fault before the earthquake struck.

Magnitude: 3.1
Date-Time:
Friday, June 15, 2012 at 07:02:33 UTC
Friday, June 15, 2012 at 02:02:33 AM at epicenter
Depth: 5 km (3.1 miles)
Region: NORTHERN TEXAS
Distances:
18 km (11 miles) NNE of Cleburne, Texas
26 km (16 miles) S of Fort Worth, Texas
56 km (34 miles) SW of Dallas, Texas
250 km (155 miles) N of AUSTIN, Texas
Location Uncertainty: horizontal +/- 16.2 km (10.1 miles); depth +/- 3.1 km (1.9 miles)
Parameters: NST= 28, Nph= 36, Dmin=260.5 km, Rmss=0.98 sec, Gp= 76°,
M-type="Nuttli" surface wave magnitude (mbLg), Version=4
Source:
Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID: usb000agbp

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The pressure is back up to where it was yesterday and holding at [email protected]; direction to linked area is still west of Hutchinson, KS. Linked area must be fairly close to the west side of Hutchinson since the view is below the horizon.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just so you know, there is someone keeping an eye on this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Where's the proof of your predictions? Actually, we could not find any achievements, so how can we believe a word of what you are posting?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hi there RS. I did not know you had started this so I will be keeping an eye out.

My apologies once again for not getting round to doing that little job for you. I must get that started.

I take it that you are using your kit for this?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snakewrath

Where's the proof of your predictions? Actually, we could not find any achievements, so how can we believe a word of what you are posting?

Do you have some sort of problem with the details being discussed here? I happen to know that RS is a geologist and that for starters gives me reason to believe what he is posting as I know that he does know his subject.

Not quite sure what you mean by could not find any achievements since I am not sure where you would start looking given only an ATS handle.

So apart from sniping do you have anything to contribute? I realise that you may not understand what is being talked about here, but I do and I have every confidence that the system Russian Scientists describes does have the potential to do what he suggests. I know this because I also studied geology, but would not call myself a geologist, and also because much of what he says makes sense. Now I do not know the intricate details but it is sufficient if RS can demonstrate a degree of accuracy which can be statistically proven to be greater than coincidence by a reasonable margin.

Other than that, I can see little point in you posting if you have nothing to contribute, but of course you are entitled to do as you please within the T & C.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

I asked RussianScientists, not Puterman.
We never seen an evidence of predictions and if we dont see the proof correspondingly, then I must regard his postings are the HOAX. Of course, anyone support his myth are also a part of the plan.
edit on 27-6-2012 by snakewrath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Maybe you did ask Russian Scientists however it is abundantly apparent that you have not even bothered to read the first page of this thread let alone any further than that.

It is quite clear on the first page that there was a detection and that is evidence. I suggest you go back and read the first page before making any more inane comments that just show you up.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by westcoast

I'm just doing some background research right now getting ready for the future. I suspect that whom ever is creating the earthquakes around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is partially responsible for the M7.2 earthquake that struck Baja California, Mexico. I also suspect that they will be responsible in the future for one or more major earthquakes along the west coast of the continental USA before it is proven that their high pressure injection has caused people to loose their lives and damaged others property.

As for your question about the Oklahoma earthquakes that took place today:

here is what you posted.....

"First, it seems that you indicate a connection between the Oklahoma quakes and the 7.2 on the coast. Would this then mean that these recent Oklahoma quakes today:
MAP 3.2 2010/04/15 13:22:38 34.789 -96.388 10.3 OKLAHOMA
MAP 3.0 2010/04/15 00:49:51 34.696 -96.424 5.0 OKLAHOMA
MAP 3.0 2010/04/12 04:04:48 35.596 -97.112 5.0 OKLAHOMA
MAP 2.8 2010/04/10 02:49:29 35.504 -97.306 5.0 OKLAHOMA
...could again be a precursser to another, larger release in the same area as before? "

Here is what I found when I checked the USGS site, it only has two earthquakes in Oklahoma now instead of the 4 they must have reported earlier.

MAG, UTC DATE-TIME (y/m/d h:m:s), LAT deg, LON deg, DEPTH km, LOCATION

MAP 3.2 2010/04/15 13:22:38 34.789 -96.388 10.3 10 km ( 6 mi) SSE of Allen, OK
MAP 3.0 2010/04/15 00:49:51 34.696 -96.424 5.0 10 km ( 6 mi) N of Tupelo, OK

But.... getting back to your question: "Would this then mean that these recent Oklahoma quakes today... could again be a precursser to another, larger release in the same area as before?"

The answer to your question is.... No. These M3.2 and M3.0 earthquakes actually took place and Quaked in Oklahoma. Its when they build up pressure and then don't quake, that is when the larger earthquakes like the M7.2 Baja California, Mexico earthquake will strike.

What this really means, is that when those two earthquakes struck they instantly released their latent energy. But if they turn into "slow earthquakes" and don't release their energy in an instant earthquake on site, then their energy is transferred to another site in the far distance.

As to the M7.2 Baja California, Mexico earthquake, you will notice that I stated that there was an earthquake cell somewhere near the edge of the West side of Wichita, Kansas. That cell did not quake, it released it's energy as did the other earthquake cell down by Oklahoma City that I couldn't pinpoint because the earthquake cell wasn't stable. When an earthquake cell starts to become unstable, then it usually doesn't quake, but instead releases its energy to another distant area.

I have made the connection between the two areas: the area N to NE of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is fault linked to the area of Wichita, Kansas. If earthquake cells loose their energy in those two areas without quaking, then their energy has been transfered to the area along the West Coast of Mexico and the West Coast of the USA as per my 22 videos that I made last year. Usually the resulting earthquake out west will be rather large, if not a major earthquake.

WE DON’T SEE ANY PREDICTION POSTINGS BEFORE MEXICO AND KS EARTHQUAKES OCCURRED. Myth of claims.

We want to know where major earthquakes are going to strike so some innocent people can escape. Simple and practical question and if I don’t see any clear evidence of prediction here then this is a HOAX and the postings/comments are non-sense on scientific level.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hi snakewrath. I'm just doing a little studying here and there, and put some posts on here as to what the system shows me. I used to be a geologist, but now Im the top authority in the world on earthquakes, simply because I know how to detect all magnitudes of earthquakes before they strike.

Since about 2004 I haven't had my whole system up and running simply because it costs to much to have it up and running, so instead I have decided to use only part of the system. What I've posted in this E. Research is only the study of earthquakes of all magnitudes from a distance. I study them from a distance, because I already know how to pinpoint the exact epicenters and hypocenters of all magnitudes of earthquakes.

Studying them from a distance is a different subject that needed to be looked into and thats what I'm doing here in this E. Research. I've discovered all kinds of things, mostly that even though an earthquake strikes somewhere and it can be pinpointed and mapped out, there is also the fault of that earthquake, and IT TOO needs to be mapped out.

Just because an earthquake strikes in one particular spot in which individuals and groups can pinpoint the exact epicenter and depth to the hypocenter before the earthquake, and map the entire earthquake before the earthquake in order to figure out how large it is in order to make a map with true numbers showing the true pressures at different spots from the epicenter, doesn't mean much to me.

I wanted to find out what more there is, and there is a lot more to it. For instance, when an earthquake like a magnitude 3.0 is getting ready to strike down in the region of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma there is actually more than one pressure cell that can be mapped in many instances. Some of these earthquake cells run right along the fault of where the Real Cracking Earthquake is going to take place, and others run along a parallel fault line along that same fault line, and those fault lines and epicenters can also be mapped ahead of time.

Sometimes there are scattered earthquake epicenters in a region. Like the western Kansas and eastern Colorado systems are connected. Just because a small magnitude earthquake can be mapped, there is also more to mapping a small earthquake because the surrounding earthquake cells that possibly won't crack in the same manner as a regular earthquake are also need to be mapped also.

You may not think that they need to be mapped, but..... when one of the earthquake cells starts getting larger and larger; and larger and larger; then the other cells can't be mapped any more because they have been over powered by the stronger cell. Sometimes these smaller cells crack with an earthquake inside of the larger earthquake, and those earthquake are called what? Yes, "Trigger Earthquakes", that causes that dammed up pressure to crack the larger earthquake cell.

I've studied more about each individual earthquake than anyone in the world. I've tracked down the signals piezoseismically and visually. That's right visually. Visually is much faster than seismically, simply because you have to do a lot of searching over a large area to get the direction to drive in, in order to get to the epicenters. After I did this tiresome, expensive route of locating the most pressure, I finally figured out that the earthquake pressure actually creates an energy band that can be seen in the sky directly above where the earthquake will take place, and the band shows exactly how the fault lays in the ground directionwise. This band can exist in more than one earthquake cell as it runs across the countyside. They all match up and show how there can be multiple areas under pressure, but the fault runs directly through them.

High pressure injection wells have increased in numbers dramatically. They speed up Natures normal speed dramatically. Usually you could study earthquake cells for several days and usually for more than a week before the earthquake actually occurred. Now.. it seems like you are lucky to have 2-3 days before an earthquake occurs.

Another very important thing that I've discovered, is that when there are multiple earthquake cells in a region showing pressure, it seems to be that when they start releasing their pressures in that region, that the first ones don't crack like a normal earthquake, they just leak their pressure away fast or slow as in slow earthquakes. But... that last earthquake cell in that region, is the one that usually cracks like a real earthquake. When there is only one earthquake cell left in a region after there were multiple cells, then that little earthquake cell is probably going to crack. None of the earthquake cells have to crack, they can bend and not crack.
edit on 28-6-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Hi PuterMan. Nice to hear from you, and thanks for your compliments, you are very kind; but no one deters me on the subject of earthquakes, so don't worry about others for me. I'm going to make some more videos to put on YouTube soon. I'm going to have to stick my neck out there on the line. Earthquakes of all magnitudes are very easy to detect before they strike. My upcoming videos will be very unexpected as to their content, hopefully they will shock the world, and hopefully the world will want to see how easy it all is.

I made some other shocking discoveries with the system that I haven't written down, but if you look at another thread I did, you may figure it out what I'm talking about. The kind of stuff that has been kept secret from all of us, but we suspicioned they existed. The world will drastically change for the betterment of ALL in 2013 and beyond. Don't do anything for me my friend, I'll have to make the videos and shock the world.

You are an amazing person PuterMan, and the work that I've seen you do is truly amazing in an astonishingly and refreshing way.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So, show your qualification right here now.
What are magnitudes and where are epicenters next week, next month?

[color=limegreen]
Here is another clear evidence of FALSE CLAIM:
USGS eq posting on Friday, June 15 2012 at 02:02:03 AM
The claim was posted on 15-6-2012 at 02:50 PM or 12 hours later.

Friday June 15th. Detection of sudden increase in pressure took place around 1:13 PM at Hutchinson, KS. Pressure increased to 2.25 at X=1 at that time period. Direction of pressure was straight West of Hutchinson, KS. The N/S running fault west of Hutchinson runs straight S to 11 miles NNE of Cleburne, Texas and beyond. Calculated distance is approximately 400 miles from Cleburne, Texas to the linked epicenter West of Hutchinson, Kansas.

Later....the Texas M3.1 earthquake struck 11 miles NNE of Cleburne, Tx at 2:02 PM. When I discovered this earthquake struck, I then decided to check the pressure again which occurred at 2:25 PM here in Hutchinson, KS and the pressure had dropped off to minimum. An excellent increase in pressure occurred along the fault before the earthquake struck.

Magnitude: 3.1
Date-Time:
Friday, June 15, 2012 at 07:02:33 UTC
Friday, June 15, 2012 at 02:02:33 AM at epicenter
Depth: 5 km (3.1 miles)
Region: NORTHERN TEXAS
Distances:
18 km (11 miles) NNE of Cleburne, Texas
26 km (16 miles) S of Fort Worth, Texas
56 km (34 miles) SW of Dallas, Texas
250 km (155 miles) N of AUSTIN, Texas
Location Uncertainty: horizontal +/- 16.2 km (10.1 miles); depth +/- 3.1 km (1.9 miles)
Parameters: NST= 28, Nph= 36, Dmin=260.5 km, Rmss=0.98 sec, Gp= 76°,
M-type="Nuttli" surface wave magnitude (mbLg), Version=4
Source:
Event ID: usb000agbp

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Snakewrath, obviously you have a hard time putting two and two together. Here is your quote:

"So, show your qualification right here now.
What are magnitudes and where are epicenters next week, next month?"

My qualifications are scientific. I don't pull rabbits out of hats like magicians do for people. I study only the region around me, and linked regions in the distance. If you wanted to study the region around you, then you would be able to study the region around you. I don't have to make any predictions. I just study what the ground shows me, its called E. research (real science), and the ground is very interesting to study, as well as the air above the ground.

Basically you have a piezoseismic system, you fire it up, using a weak system, and if the signal is strong then you increase the strength of the system to counterbalance the Earth's background radiation. Once equalibrium is obtained then you know the "exact" amount of piezo-radiation pressure at your location. Piezo-radiation pressure can be "exactly measured" at "any location".

Even though you're measuring piezo-radiation you're still taking seismic measurements, because the piezoseismic system detects "all movements (slow and lightening fast)" of all of the Earths strata within many miles of you for earthquake type pressures; smaller pressures can be measured to, but they aren't detectable for any great distance.

A train's rumbling pressure can only be detected for about a mile in distance, while a vehicle can be detected out to about 100 meters. A human being jumping up and down can be detected out to tens of meters only. These types of pressures are very small in area, and are very weak when measured by a piezo-seismic system. If a small silent earthquake is taking place nearby, these (train, vehicle, human) small seismic pressures are reduced considerably in size, if not entirely not detectable. Large silent earthquake pressures from a hundred miles away will eliminate these pressures from being detected. Large silent earthquake produce pressures that are detectable and can be measured out to hundreds of miles from the epicenter, and this is easily proven all the way to and from the epicenters of earthquakes.

Just about any time the USGS shows that an earthquake has just struck, you usually have hours to go out and detect the pressure piezoseismically from that earthquake even though it has already struck. The reason why you usually have hours to go and prove that an earthquake struck in that region is because the Earth's substrata is still settling back into place. Therefore, if the USGS posts a magnitude M2.2 earthquake hit 40 miles from you, if you set up the piezoseismic system, and the signal is still there, and its not overpowered by another signal, you will be able to take piezoseismic readings all the way to the epicenter, simply because the piezoseismic signal will get stronger and stronger as you approach the epicenter.

Once you have the piezoseismic system over the epicenter, all directions outward from the piezoseismic system are less in pressure. If you continue outwards from the epicenter and take piezoseismic readings about every 300 meters pretty soon you will notice an area where the pressure will drop off to nothing almost instantly. If you have been traveling on flat ground, the distance from the "no pressure zone" back to the epicenter gives you the exact depth to the hypocenter below the epicenter.

It is all science, and it can be proven time after time, every time the USGS puts an earthquake posting out on its site; simply because anyone in that region will still probably have hours to map that earthquake no matter what magnitude the earthquake is, that is if they have a powerful enough piezoseismic system, because the more powerful the earthquake signal the more powerful the piezosiesmic system has to be. High pressure injection wells do cut the length of time down considerably, you may be lucky to have one hour to go out and map an earthquake if its in an area where there are high pressure injection well.

As for the other part that you mentioned, I didn't predict it, and I didn't say that I predicted it, I just wrote down exactly what happened, and exactly when it happened.

Earthquakes of all magnitudes are scientifically mappable before and after they strike, the areas of strength and of weakness look exactly like USGS earthquake strength maps; except piezo-seismic maps are pure exact mathematical measurements taken from exact locations showing the exact seismicity at that . A destructive earthquake can't strike without it being detected well before it strikes (usually a day to a week in advance) unless its from an extraterrestrial object, or if its caused by humans (blasting and bombs). Large destructive near surface earthquakes grow in pressure.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
[color=limegreen]
This guy cant prove an experimental evidence for hepothesis to be accepted at scientific level that earthquake result would happen at certain space and time.

This guy could only claim events that had already happenned in the past as the result (except a M2 eq)

All high school kids can do and say like that.

Here is another evidence of FALSE CLAIM.
USGS earthquake posting on March 20, 2012 at 12:02pm
The claim was post same day at 1.56pm or almost 2 hours later.

This is BIG HOAX.

Signal disappeared between 12:53 PM and 1:45 PM.

Probably no small earthquake will strike in Texas or Oklahoma in the next 10 to 16 hours since Oaxaca, Mexico was just hit with an M7.6 earthquake. Oaxaca, Mexico is linked with this area, since it lies due south of this location and most large faults run N and S in the USA. One only has to look at the mountain regions to see that the mountains run N and S.

Magnitude: M7.6
Date-Time:
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 18:02:48 UTC
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:02:48 PM at epicenter

Distances:
136 km (84 miles) SSW of Huajuapan de Leon, Oaxaca, Mexico
162 km (100 miles) WSW of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
170 km (105 miles) SE of Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico
322 km (200 miles) SSE of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico

Depth:
17.5 km (10.9 miles)

Region:
OAXACA, MEXICO

Distances:
136 km (84 miles) SSW of Huajuapan de Leon, Oaxaca, Mexico
162 km (100 miles) WSW of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
170 km (105 miles) SE of Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico
322 km (200 miles) SSE of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico

Location Uncertainty:
horizontal +/- 15.8 km (9.8 miles); depth +/- 6.5 km (4.0 miles)

Parameters:
NST=438, Nph=440, Dmin=312.8 km, Rmss=0.88 sec, Gp= 79°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=9

Source:

Event ID:
usc0008m6h

edit on 20-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by snakewrath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The real Russian scientists like
Keilis-Borok, UCLA' s Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics and dept of earth and space sciences
or
V.G. Kossobokov, International Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and Math Geophysics, Russian Academy of Sciences
never did things like this even they failed predicting earthquakes occasionally.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I like to see how government paid trolls like you on ATS misinform people, but I don't believe anyone is going to believe you since you only troll on earthquake threads and sooner or later get your posts removed as you did in PuterMans thread. PuterMan is really a very, very smart man, and his work is top qualitiy work, he amazes me all the time when I look through his threads.

snakewrath you came to ATS to troll "only on earthquake threads" as a misinformation agent, obviously you are from the US government and are paid to make your misinformation remarks here.

Obviously, the US government didn't like what I discovered when I just made the study I turned in to them. I don't care that they don't like what I discovered.
edit on 1-7-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Funny thing is, nobody is listening to snakewrath. He/she can post all day long with childish accusations and poor spelling/punctuation without ever influencing any other readers of your threads. Sad but obvious he is directed only at your threads.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

[color=limegreen]
Not only the government, but nobody see your experimental proof of where and when earthquake will strike next.

We maybe think Russian schools taught you like that, but not here in USA or anywhere in the world I ever heard.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

[color=limegreen]
It's interesting. This guy wants to discredit late professor Borok, UCLA and Kossobokov, Russian Academy of Sciences too.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join