It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Research

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Signal disappeared between 12:53 PM and 1:45 PM.

Probably no small earthquake will strike in Texas or Oklahoma in the next 10 to 16 hours since Oaxaca, Mexico was just hit with an M7.6 earthquake. Oaxaca, Mexico is linked with this area, since it lies due south of this location and most large faults run N and S in the USA. One only has to look at the mountain regions to see that the mountains run N and S.

Magnitude: M7.6
Date-Time:
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 18:02:48 UTC
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:02:48 PM at epicenter

Distances:
136 km (84 miles) SSW of Huajuapan de Leon, Oaxaca, Mexico
162 km (100 miles) WSW of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
170 km (105 miles) SE of Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico
322 km (200 miles) SSE of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico

Depth:
17.5 km (10.9 miles)

Region:
OAXACA, MEXICO

Distances:
136 km (84 miles) SSW of Huajuapan de Leon, Oaxaca, Mexico
162 km (100 miles) WSW of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
170 km (105 miles) SE of Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico
322 km (200 miles) SSE of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico

Location Uncertainty:
horizontal +/- 15.8 km (9.8 miles); depth +/- 6.5 km (4.0 miles)

Parameters:
NST=438, Nph=440, Dmin=312.8 km, Rmss=0.88 sec, Gp= 79°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=9

Source:
Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID:
usc0008m6h

edit on 20-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I wonder if it's possible that you might have been picking up precursors to the Mexico quake instead. Remember the last time when you thought there might be one further north in Mexico and it ended up being many miles to the south? Just a thought. Then again, no telling what could be coming in exactly the areas you said, rather than the quake in Mexico. Or in addition to.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One thing to watch for as well is a localized TEC increase over an area that does not correspond with a solar flare. Also the IMF angle at the moment of the TEC increase could affect the direction of magnetic flow along the linked areas, but I haven't completed enough research to say without reasonable doubt. Think Solar Capacitance Discharge.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's still to early to tell, I'll wait the 16 hours to find out. You could be right though.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
One thing to watch for as well is a localized TEC increase over an area that does not correspond with a solar flare. Also the IMF angle at the moment of the TEC increase could affect the direction of magnetic flow along the linked areas, but I haven't completed enough research to say without reasonable doubt. Think Solar Capacitance Discharge.

I can see that you are doing some serious thinking when you write about the TEC or (Total Electron Count), and the IMF or (Interplanetary Magnetic Field). I don't think that either of these really have to do to much with the detection of earthquakes before or after they strike, since they fluctuate all the time and large earthquakes don't correllate to them. Solar Capacitance Discharge doesn't seem to play into large earthquakes either, unless its humongous and aimed right at where the Earth will be in its path.

Piezo-radiation, this radiation that is given off deep in the Earth could be producing the 4th type of neutrino that has been postulated by others. This is more than likely why others haven't detected earthquakes before and after they strike by the compression taking place within the ground with their equipment, simply because they need to be using a neutrino detection system.

Getting off subject, I can see I might have to start researching other areas that are starting to interest me. Locating lost nuclear bombs is starting to interest me, especially the missing hydrogen bombs, like the ones lying off of Georgia, Japan and Greenland. There are over 50 nuclear bombs that are known to be missing and their general locations are quite well known. Uranium and molybdenum deposits are starting to interest me also. Obviously all of these can be located by using a neutrino detector, and one of my detectors has proven to be a great neutrino detector.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Originally posted by Quantum Logic

I can see that you are doing some serious thinking when you write about the TEC or (Total Electron Count), and the IMF or (Interplanetary Magnetic Field). I don't think that either of these really have to do to much with the detection of earthquakes before or after they strike, since they fluctuate all the time and large earthquakes don't correllate to them. Solar Capacitance Discharge doesn't seem to play into large earthquakes either, unless its humongous and aimed right at where the Earth will be in its path.

Piezo-radiation, this radiation that is given off deep in the Earth could be producing the 4th type of neutrino that has been postulated by others. This is more than likely why others haven't detected earthquakes before and after they strike by the compression taking place within the ground with their equipment, simply because they need to be using a neutrino detection system.

Getting off subject, I can see I might have to start researching other areas that are starting to interest me. Locating lost nuclear bombs is starting to interest me, especially the missing hydrogen bombs, like the ones lying off of Georgia, Japan and Greenland. There are over 50 nuclear bombs that are known to be missing and their general locations are quite well known. Uranium and molybdenum deposits are starting to interest me also. Obviously all of these can be located by using a neutrino detector, and one of my detectors has proven to be a great neutrino detector.

If I can be of any assistance, I live in GA and about 3.5-4 hrs from the area you are suggesting. Have read about that one myself, though not sure if it is still there.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks for the offer Vasa Croe, maybe some day I'll take you up on that offer.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the above page is a page from here on ATS. What is important about this page is the earthquake cyclic chart produced by Phage. Phage is a very smart person and took the initiative to create an earthquake chart of the future. How many of these earthquakes will strike on or near the given dates?

Here are the dates Phage provides us with:

4/7/12
4/22/12
6/9/12
8/14/12
9/24/12
1/27/13
6/10/13
7/9/13
1/29/14
6/12/14
10/28/14
10/31/14
1/26/15
5/8/15
6/23/15

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Signal detected coming from ESE of Hutchinson, KS. Estimated distance is 30+ miles. Signal at x=2.5 If you go to Google Maps Distance Calculator and put in Hutchinson, Ks and New Madrid, Mo you will see that the line of detection is along that line; I'm not saying that the signal comes from that far, but it does come from that exact direction.

Also, on another note, I looked at the Sun today through the roof of the house, the same particles are coming from the sun as a was seen at the Wolf Creek Nuclear power plant; the bubble that can be seen is large. The same principle is involved in detection of both the sun and a nuclear reactor.
edit on 22-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The signal from the ESE died today at 9:57AM =/- 3 minutes; meaning that there was a total release without a common earthquake occurring at that unknown location to the ESE estimated to have been 30-60 miles away. This time the release is accurately recorded to within 3 minutes or less. Will a small earthquake strike in the surrounding region in less than 24 hours? I suspect so. We shall find its link.

Last time there was a signal coming from the ENE a small earthquake M2.3 eight miles from Letona, AR took place. The release wasn't accurately recorded since it took place sometime during the night.

Wow, it just popped up on the USGS sight right after I wrote the above.

Magnitude: M2.0

Date-Time:
Friday, March 23, 2012 at 13:24:41 UTC
Friday, March 23, 2012 at 08:24:41 AM at epicenter

Depth: 0.1 km (~0.1 mile) (poorly constrained)

Region: ARKANSAS

Distances:
11 km (7 miles) E (82°) from Letona, AR
13 km (8 miles) ESE (115°) from Pangburn, AR
13 km (8 miles) NNW (330°) from Judsonia, AR
14 km (9 miles) N (9°) from Searcy, AR
91 km (56 miles) NE (38°) from Little Rock, AR
384 km (239 miles) SSW (200°) from St. Louis, MO

Location Uncertainty: horizontal +/- 1.6 km (1.0 miles); depth +/- 2.9 km (1.8 miles)

Parameters: NST= 11, Nph= 15, Dmin=13 km, Rmss=0.36 sec, Gp= 94°,
M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=A

Source: Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network

Event ID: nm032312a

Wow, Wow, Wow.....

I find this rather interesting. Both times as you can see from the Dates and Times marked here on ATS my advance warning earthquake system detected the earthquake to the EAST of Hutchinson, Ks; by about a day in advance of both earthquakes. Not only that, both earthquakes struck in Arkansas, and both earthquakes struck near LETONA, ARKANSAS.

What is also interesting is, that even though both times detection occurred about a day in advance, the second earthquake was noticed exactly as to when the release took place here in Kansas. What is strange about that is, that the release here in Kansas took place almost exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes after the small earthquake in Arkansas struck. I suspect it was the same the first time also.

There, I have proved that my earthquake system detects earthquakes getting ready to strike by pressure in a linked area. Both times the linked area was basically in the same location of Kansas, and basically the same linked area was basically in the same location in Arkansas.

Maybe next time, if I get the chance and I see that the earthquake pressure is to the East of Hutchinson, Ks again, I just might drive to that region of Arkansas and prove how pinpointing of the exact location of the epicenter and hypocenter is done with extreme accuracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Very cool. Been keeping up with this thread whenever it pops up. Got any more quake predictions in the near future for us?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow, wow, wow.

Do you realize my piezoseismic system just detected a M2.0 earthquake for about a day before it struck from 385 miles away by detection at a secondary location?

Wow, that could be a new record for me.

Not only that, but I now have it proven by the ATS site that both detections took place about a day in advance.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Very cool. Been keeping up with this thread whenever it pops up. Got any more quake predictions in the near future for us?

Thanks Vasa Croe.

Nope, not really, just have to wait until another signal pops up.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Wow, wow, wow.

Do you realize my piezoseismic system just detected a M2.0 earthquake for about a day before it struck from 385 miles away by detection at a secondary location?

Wow, that could be a new record for me.

Not only that, but I now have it proven by the ATS site that both detections took place about a day in advance.

Smiling myself at your excitement. Very cool!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Mexico M7.6 earthquake was detected at the "secondary" location which was SW of Hutchinson, Ks at a linked area for about 45+ hours before it struck as per my notes on ATS. Detection of it took place on 3/19/12 as per my post 3/20/12.

The M7.6 earthquake struck down at Oaxaca, Mexico about "one hour" or so before the signal disappeared SW of Hutchinson, Ks. Oaxaca, Mexico is still east of the location noted as being SW of Hutchinson, Ks.

This is very similar to the two Arkansas M2.3 and M2.0 earthquakes even though their linked area was to the East of Hutchinson, Ks which I wrote before was fairly rare to the East of Hutchinson, Ks. One for sure was noted as releasing at approximately "1.5 hours" after the earthquake struck, the other was unknown but fit within that parameter.

What is interesting is that all three of these earthquakes were detected before they strike by secondary means. For those that disbelieve, and think that the M7.6 Oaxaca, Mexico earthquake wasn't detected before it struck by secondary means from a linked area SW of Hutchinson, Ks; then you'd better look at the facts.

The facts are, that after I stated that I would wait to see if the M7.6 Oaxaca, Mexico earthquake struck, because I wanted to see if a small earthquake would strike in the region of Oklahoma or even Texas. At no nearby region did any small earthquake take place. When no small earthquake took place, it meant that the large earthquake was the linked earthquake, that is how it always works.

And to put more light on the subject. These earthquakes that are linked to these areas as you can are to the "EAST" of the Kansas linked locations. THAT IS WHY THE RELEASES TOOK PLACE "AFTER" THE EARTHQUAKES, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DETECTED FOR APPROXIMATELY A DAY OR TWO IN ADVANCE BY SECONDARY LOCATION DETECTION.

If the earthquakes would have been to the "WEST" (the further west the better) the time of their Earthquake would be "AFTER" the Kansas linked areas made their releases. In other words, if the Kansas linked areas would release their energy first, and an earthquake would then strike in the west. But since all three of these earthquakes struck to the east of their designated links, there detection was in advance by about 1-2 days, but the releases here in Kansas were after the actual earthquakes at a major distance.

The M7.6 Oaxaca, Mexico earthquake was detectable 2 days in advance at the linked area West of Hutchinson, KS a distance of 1455 miles before it struck; and the two Arkansas, Kansas earthquakes were detectable from the East of Hutchinson, Ks by about a day before they struck at a distance of 385 miles.

The piezoseismic system detects earthquakes far enough in advance to get people out of their homes, and even out of the area of major earthquakes before they strike. It was proven here on ATS.

Do you see why I'm writing all of this stuff down on ATS? There is a lot to remember and it can't be remembered correctly or proven unless its time and date stamped by a site like this where a person can get instant access to write stuff down before it gets all fuzzy and lost in the back of their minds. Thanks ATS for being here.
edit on 23-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Any more predictions for those following your threads? Seems to be a decent amount of activity going on in the quake arena and I tend to enjoy reading your posts on them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Today 11AM on April 26, 2012 I got out my equipment and dusted it off. Signal detected ESE of Hutchinson, Ks. Estimated distance is 40+ miles to epicenter of signal. Signal x/1000 @ 28.2 in sunlight.

Sunlight tested today. Thin cloud cover is 0.10 in energy difference less than sunlight; x/1000 @ 28.1.

Air movement increased energy detection to well over 9.0+ (didn't have time see what it had increased to).

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The signal disappeared sometime before 7:30 PM this evening when I checked to see if the signal was still there..

edit on 27-4-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Wow, that hit a nerve.
My personal advice would be, that if you decide to go on a hunt for missing nuclear weapons, especially in the USA, you had better let the govy know about your intentions to do so. You would not want to find one first, without them knowing you were looking for one... Just IMHO, but for your overall safety.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

There are many people and companies out there that are searching for these bombs, especially the hydrogen bomb off of Georgia. One organization that is looking for this particular bomb even has a book out which details their failures, but they still want to locate it, and other nuclear bombs. The good new is that they have all been unsuccessful so far in discovering them. The other good news is that the finders fee is well worth the recovery.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join