It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
Maybe the next step to this post is to actually begin writing your sci-fi novel...seems you have the plot summary done already....please....of course yet ANOTHER seemingly gifted individual that can see what no one else can......its in syndication already, dime a dozen here...i'm beginning to lose interest in this site as are a lot of members here...its really becoming just a farcical place to discuss silly topics rather than skeptically try to to understand the stranger things in the universe from an academic place.

anyone recommend another site like this that takes itself semi-seriously?

Honestly, outside of sceptic forums, where mostly they're not interested in the subject at all, ATS is the best. I think generally most people, sceptics (like me) and even most hardcore believers, are fairly tolerant of opposing viewpoints, and you won't find that elsewhere. It's either all belief or all scepticism. So don't lose heart, there are good threads (recent examples being the Hessdalen thread or some of the STS threads etc.), it's just often they get bumped from the front page by more exciting but less interesting threads. So dig deeper for gold

The other thing to do is consider joining an organisation like MUFON and participating. They seem to be far more serious in the last year or two:

followthemagicthread.blogspot.com...

(Romanek, lol).

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have new photos of a different UFO from today. 11:15 est Hudson, Ma. USA. This thing first appeared as a bright light 1\4 the size and brightness of the sun hovering between 2 planes then going under each plane moving too fast to see the actual movement. I have reported it to the local UFO place and I will upload all the photos tomorrow.
This thing had a light that went around it and it would glow like an explosion and it changed colors, its all in the photos. It looked like it was messing around with the planes, it came down to the tree line and in about 3 seconds it passed the plane that was at the highest altitude. This time I am sure that it was not a stealth bomber. I am going to need help with the photos because I still cannot comprehend what was going on and what was what since the object was moving all over and I was following the last location that I saw it. You will understand once you see the photos.

Edit: For all of you that think that we are making this up, just look at the photos. Some people even after seeing this for themselves still think that is not real. If people call you crazy because you have seen UFOs and have proof of this, don't worry about it, the people that don't want to believe even with seeing the proof with their own eyes are the ones that have mental problems and will not accept anything that is not what they are used to. I showed the photos to a friend and their own mother told them what they saw with me and the person just rolled their eyes and said that we needed help and that we were crazy. This shouldn't stop you from showing others interested in the subject, if some people want to remain ignorant just let them stay that way.
I am not saying that all of this objects are extraterrestrial but they are not something that we know what it is, that is why they are called UFOs.
If you are a skeptic, then help us debunk the photos or videos, if you have knowledge of an aircraft that behaves like the UFO in question, let us know.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If any of you are wondering why only some people see the UFOs and these people seem to have multiple encounters, it is because we are looking for them. How would you expect to find gold in the river if you only look at it and don't go in and pan for gold.
I am constantly looking at the sky and taking photos of weird things, I always carry a camera just in case something happens. I have a press permit as well, just in case I have to investigate something. I want to know what is out there and I want to know the truth about everything and I go look for it. If you want to see ghost become a ghost hunter, if you want to see tornado's, become a tornado chaser. Go look for what you want to find and don't be lazy when doing so.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I gotta admit. No offense to you hippies and all, that unfortunately believe there is life out there.. but come off it. "I was sitting in my garden (insert uber effeminite voice with over stressed "S's") drinking my jasmine tea meditating on world peace when a flower fell from the skies being controlled by the Nords on Venus. They sent me a vision." Get off it! Im tired of hearing about the classes, ranks, dynastic involvment and utter BS of alien races and what they are. You dont know. Meditating and telling yourself that lizards are ridden by the fairies in your herb grove does NOT show you anything strange in the sky. If it does.. there are GREAT advancements in mental health and medication. START TAKING IT!

PS... drugs er bad.... mmmkay?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

You'll see what you're looking for. If you wait for it to come to you, then you're in for a very long wait.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

to Stanlee i would like to say that i respect your opinion but not the fact that you say that all of the people who have seen or believe in life beyond our planet are crazy. really just because there isnt solid evidence doesnt mean that there isnt life out there.

to OP: i noticed that the last time a person posted here was about a month ago. are you going to post any thing soon. its just i visit this thread every other day and would like to see this discussion picking up again

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I live in Oslo, Norway. I often see a stationary white flash in the sky after dark, then after a couple of minutes a small light streaks out from the place where the flash took place. Stargates or jumpgates? Seems to be high above the city.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join