It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What I'm about to write, probably many will laugh about, but i don't really care, laugh all you want if you must. I wanted to share it for some time...

What occured to me, beginning the year of 2009, i am able to see one or more alien ships hovering in disguise above the city where i live. At first i didn't understand it, but now i do, after almost 12 months of these sightings. I see them mainly at night and late night, when the sky gets dark. Don't ask me why, i don't know. Also, they are visible only at a certain angle of view. That lead me to believe the ships are either cloacked or are in/from another, higher dimension. What are they doing? Not much, standing still, their lights are pulsing and flickering, almost glowing. But often they are visible in either a different shape or different amount, different height too. They look like round ball-like spheres attached together in a pattern, lights you could say. Bright, yellow/gold/silver/grey/orange/red in color. The thing is, i don't sense they are negative, rather positive in origin. And i know for certain they are ET, you can just feel it. It looks like a flying city almost in pattern, like the one in the SG1 episode titled "The Nox", except it's full of lights. Sometimes i see just two or three lights joined together, sometimes a whole row in random formations. Some days of the year i wasn't able to see them at all, when i was angry or mad. From that i figured out i can observe them only when i raise my vibrations. Makes sense if they are from higher dimensions. I am interested in ET's ever since and have been researching them for the past 5years, along with other things. I got to read, watch and listen to alot of stuff, so i do know something to tell you it ain't no dumb reflection as i'm shure some smartboy will like to think. I think i'm looking at the vehicles of the Galactic Federation of Light, but i'm not 100% shure. I did read they protect our planet and look after us so that we don't destroy ourselfs, plus i read alot of material they present on their sites. And i know about Blossom and was excited last year myself, but hey...errors happen, so what? I want to find out more and hopefully make positive contact with the beings in those ships somehow, atleast in dreams. I tried to photograph them with my normal camera, but no luck more less. I guess nightvision/infrared would help perhaps. Also, my parents can't really see them, but i can. Lower vibrations i guess? Especially my father who is good, but thinks too much negatively lol. The timing of this is...interesting...considering there is supposed to be a disclosure soon. I always felt like an alien. I guess my alien family is getting me ready.

This is more less what i have to share. If you have an similiar experience or can help, please come forward, thank you.
Jack

EDIT: Pictures will be attached in future posts.

[edit on 26/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well Maybe you should send them a sign to let them know you are aware that they are there?
Kinda like a S.O.S. but for aliens.
Let me know how that works out for you.
And I dont think I have seen such things above my city, but I will make sure you are the first to know if such an event were to happen .

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Will you get blitzed for your post? More than likely, BUT, I will say...I can't debunk, criticize or ridicule cause I'm on there and I can't see what you see.

I will say this...try getting a Green Laser and blinking it at them and see if you can get some sort of response.

If possible, see if you can pick them up on video from different angles.

If they're stationary, set up a digital camera on a tripod from an angle where you say you can see them and do a timed exposure to see if you can capture what your seeing and post it here.....

Interesting post non the less.... S&F

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1. Great thread. 2. I have a similar experience.
I have seen a UFO once at night flying fast over my house and I heard no sound from it and it wasn't high in the sky. I don't think it was a plane or a helicopter.

Also, I see lights from time to time that are very high up and sometimes return into the direction which they came from (basically go back). Sometimes those lights circle around. I see this somewhat frequently in the summer and I am amazed by the phenomenon.

P.S. I also feel like an alien. I feel I belong in space somewhere but not on Earth.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yes, quite frequently. Just saw some sort of craft overhead last night. Vibration / state of mind is key. Try meditating, quieting the stream of compulsive thoughts down, and expanding your energy outward. THEN ask within your mind for a sign of their presence. The ones in the daytime are craziest to me. They are like a ghost. Semi-materialized. Incredible. Keep at it brother.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Vibration / state of mind is key.

What vibration frequency do you think the UFOs are at? 5D?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

thanks for the idea with the laser.. why green though? also do you know a model you would recommend in particular? btw - the objects aren't stars just to clear that out, since you cant see any from the spot where i am at, partially thanks to chemtrail spraying..

i have managed to paint todays visible formation on my nokia n900 tablet and upload it online, all through my phone...im in bed already, but had to share with you...here is what is see more less, in black and white for now:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Speculating only---Perhaps 5D, perhaps higher. But it appears to be slightly out of phase with our own, and yet they appear to be able to synch it into phase when they so choose. I get the sense that WE are able to do the exact same thing, we just have either forgotten how, or have yet to unlock this capability. My guess (guessing only, so I don't get lambasted here, haha) is that they are using some sort of consciousness interfacing technology and materials in these vehicles, and they are able to control the density and behavior of the craft through their own consciousness.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Isn't pointing lasers into the sky illegal? Especially green ones.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So you have no picture evidence? I call hoax on this one.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I agree. I think a flashlight would be too weak. I think the best reaction that you would get would be from one of those small hand held lasers

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

thanks for the idea with the laser.. why green though? also do you know a model you would recommend in particular?

You're very welcome.

To answer your questions:

1. Because Green is more powerful than red and has a greater range.

2. Because if you can see the beam at night so you know exactly where you point it so you can physically put in on one of the craft.

Don't have a perticular model in mind, do a google search for Green lasers, you'll find a million of them at varying costs. Usually from 75$ up to $2k.

What you want is one that has a range of approx. 3+ Miles

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was driving from cairns to townsville in australia with my family and saw these light orbs as mentioned by the op, it was night time and thought about trying something which blew our minds , and got us excited and curious , i told my family ,lets try and communicate (just for fun) so while driving down a straight section i quickly banged my high beams on for two seconds and then switched my lights off for another two and then repeated the same thing two times ,sorta like how navy ships communicate to each other , the orb repeated what we did but in a red glow , then it went to no light at all in exactly the same fashion ! The kids started cheering like a football game lol, i then held my high beams on for about 5 seconds and then off for 2 seconds , the orb did exactly the same , more cheering from the kids ! ithen just flicked my high beams on and off really fast for a period of time ,and yes the orb did the same thing , it was a really fun , we kept doing this for about 15 minutes ,whenever the orb was in view ,(traffic permitting ) , My son got a telescope yesterday for christmas and is looking forward to looking at anything like this again, traffic permitting ,i suggest you should try it one day , alot of fun to say the least !!
S&Flag for the opee!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
Isn't pointing lasers into the sky illegal? Especially green ones.

Only if you point them at passing Airliners, Helicopters, ect.

DO NOT DO THAT, OR THE FBI WILL COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!

As long as you don't do that....you're fine.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Someone better tell that to that stupid, crazy broad SeeingUFO'sPA.

She believes planes are UFO's and has pointed lasers at them to get their 'attention'

A stupid endeavor, whatever you believe it to be.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Pointing laser pointers at all types of lights and crafts you see in teh sky is a 100% way to get yourself noticed...

Dont EVER point laser pointers at craft you see.... the goverment will come to your door and make up a story about how it is illegal and that you could damage a pilots vision or mess up his instruments....

but we all really know its them covering up the cloaked craft; trying to hide the aleins, prevent us from opening our 9th chakra, floating away to a higher density, becoming one with the universe and being friends with jesus.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Visual flecks of light, floating objects, light flashes & visual disturbances can be caused in young people for reasons including:

- Migraines (with or without associated pain)

- Occasionally as a symptom of postural hypotension (when the blood pressure drops as a result of standing up quickly or standing for a long time

- Floaters, that can come in many shapes including small dots, circles, lines, veils or cobwebs, with accompanying bright flashes from the outer part of the field of view

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Not too sure if you're joking or not but it is illegal to point lasers at aircraft, try it and see how made up a fine or jail time feels.

It's also been proven to affect pilots as shown here:

www.laserpointersafety.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

i've seen some ball structures in the air above dallas - beginning in 2007 or so. also, "stars" that weren't exactly stars - with very powerful binoculars all that was visible was a dot with blinking lights around it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It is getting harder to tell these days isnt it? Maybe i should take over the position of ATS news

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join