It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Another reason why the field is such a joke...
A most likely mentally ill person is telling he is hallucinating UFO's and of course you got the sheep of the UFO cult agreeing and praising his coming forward. You need to stop feeding these people and tell them to get the help they sorely need. Mental illness, drugs and alcohol are most likely prevelant in these peoples lives when they come forward with such a ridiculous story...and of course the giveaway is....I don't have a mental illness...I don't do drugs/alcohol...usually signs they are involved when you have to point out your not into them before the story begins or mentioned in the story.

Those of us that are interested in the truth...should all join together to run these idiots out of the field....otherwise scientists, media...etc will never want to look at this seriously if there is a possibilty they would be associated with people like the OP and others like him. Notice how the OP totally ignored a honest possible explaination from one of the members who said it could be migraines..etc...he did not even consider or address it.

I can imagine all UFO believers out in the fields waving at incoming airplanes...or talking to the floaters in the eyes or hallucinating UFO...that is what I believe the hardcore sheep of the UFO community are doing.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

Its not a joke except to those who's consciousness is not raised. I'll give you a little clue to those who have the good equipment, not a single mother of 5 by the way, its not the camera man at fault, when a shoddy picture is turned out.

Its up to them to actually allow pictures and pose without lighting and plasma blocking it.

Of course, that would eliminate the choice that people have now to pursue growth and raising consciousness, and meditating, or to just walk away. This is my assessment.

As to the millions who have seen them, including military and astronauts and police officers and civilians and who have had contact, you should try something different. Instead of knee jerk cricism of this amazing reality, and then trying to talk about ufology like some scientist, when its up to the ets who they contact, not some some ufolgoy expert. Do the meditations and remove the ego and all blocks, show a lot of gratitude and ask, not for technology, not for clear, earth changing disclosure shots, not for your health, not for your rescue, but humbly and sincerly for the planet, for the poor, for Africa, Gaza Strip, for all nature, for mother earth, for the dolphins and whales. Start doing some experiments in raising consciousness, and then start going out and asking for signs. Be patient. This isnt an overnight things, though with a sincere heart, even a month may do it, longer if you have many blocks.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Another reason why the field is such a joke...
A most likely mentally ill person is telling he is hallucinating UFO's and of course you got the sheep of the UFO cult agreeing and praising his coming forward. You need to stop feeding these people and tell them to get the help they sorely need. Mental illness, drugs and alcohol are most likely prevelant in these peoples lives when they come forward with such a ridiculous story...and of course the giveaway is....I don't have a mental illness...I don't do drugs/alcohol...usually signs they are involved when you have to point out your not into them before the story begins or mentioned in the story.

Those of us that are interested in the truth...should all join together to run these idiots out of the field....otherwise scientists, media...etc will never want to look at this seriously if there is a possibilty they would be associated with people like the OP and others like him. Notice how the OP totally ignored a honest possible explaination from one of the members who said it could be migraines..etc...he did not even consider or address it.

I can imagine all UFO believers out in the fields waving at incoming airplanes...or talking to the floaters in the eyes or hallucinating UFO...that is what I believe the hardcore sheep of the UFO community are doing.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

Its not a joke except to those who's consciousness is not raised. I'll give you a little clue to those who have the good equipment, not a single mother of 5 by the way, its not the camera man at fault, when a shoddy picture is turned out.

Its up to them to actually allow pictures and pose without lighting and plasma blocking it.

Of course, that would eliminate the choice that people have now to pursue growth and raising consciousness, and meditating, or to just walk away. This is my assessment.

As to the millions who have seen them, including military and astronauts and police officers and civilians and who have had contact, you should try something different. Instead of knee jerk cricism of this amazing reality, and then trying to talk about ufology like some scientist, when its up to the ets who they contact, not some some ufolgoy expert. Do the meditations and remove the ego and all blocks, show a lot of gratitude and ask, not for technology, not for clear, earth changing disclosure shots, not for your health, not for your rescue, but humbly and sincerly for the planet, for the poor, for Africa, Gaza Strip, for all nature, for mother earth, for the dolphins and whales. Start doing some experiments in raising consciousness, and then start going out and asking for signs. Be patient. This isnt an overnight things, though with a sincere heart, even a month may do it, longer if you have many blocks.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Just like the others say is it smart to be careful with pointing lasers. Also be sure to check the power it can release when you pick one up at a military junk-yard. You don't want to point a green megamegawatt laser in a sky with UFO's.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Huh...can I have some of what your smoking...
Wow they just all come out of the wood work. In my minds eye...I see heads poking out of an asylum and yelling when one patient does it first...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I haven't seen any UFO ships above my house sad to report.

But even sadder is the fact that mostly all I see over my house these days are Chemtrails.

Sorry for the downer post. I hope your experience changes you for the better though.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Huh...can I have some of what your smoking...
Wow they just all come out of the wood work. In my minds eye...I see heads poking out of an asylum and yelling when one patient does it first...

You are too proud of yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would say yes the 'ET' ships are on station 24/7 around the globe.
They use free energy so what is the problem.
They even went to Norway but didn't care for the outcome to sock it
to all the nations on earth that use their reserves of carbon based
energy and their energy devices.
The so called 'ET' ships and free energy was developed under Hitler
as the New World Order technology.
Everyone else has figured it out except the newbies in the educational
system, mass media attentive and just plain unlucky masses of the 21
st century.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
As i promised, i'm continuing to reply, to everyone hopefully. Thank you folks for looking into this topic and helping me out, seriously.

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Pointing laser pointers at all types of lights and crafts you see in teh sky is a 100% way to get yourself noticed...

Dont EVER point laser pointers at craft you see.... the goverment will come to your door and make up a story about how it is illegal and that you could damage a pilots vision or mess up his instruments....

but we all really know its them covering up the cloaked craft; trying to hide the aleins, prevent us from opening our 9th chakra, floating away to a higher density, becoming one with the universe and being friends with jesus.

I assume that this is how it would end up in the US, right? I'm in Europe, so i don't know how much different that is, but i assume it is more down to earth/friendly. But i do agree they know very well what some people are attempting, they fear of losing power and control. I guess they don't realize they will sooner or later anyway.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Cybernet

Visual flecks of light, floating objects, light flashes & visual disturbances can be caused in young people for reasons including:

- Migraines (with or without associated pain)

- Occasionally as a symptom of postural hypotension (when the blood pressure drops as a result of standing up quickly or standing for a long time

- Floaters, that can come in many shapes including small dots, circles, lines, veils or cobwebs, with accompanying bright flashes from the outer part of the field of view

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

I don't have any of these mate, i'm a quite healthy person more less. Definately healthier then your average american Joe. Have you ever seen an UFO? I assume not.

Originally posted by elvisofdallas

i've seen some ball structures in the air above dallas - beginning in 2007 or so. also, "stars" that weren't exactly stars - with very powerful binoculars all that was visible was a dot with blinking lights around it.

Hi. Interesting. That could be something similiar to what i see. Although i have to say that in my case they seem to be surrounded by some cloud? Not a cloud, but it looks all grainy and all...a myst perhaps...but when i look through binoculars (really cheap ones), i see something like you described, around some of them.

[edit on 26/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

While I wouldn't go to the extremes you did in saying that people who see ET craft are hallucinating or mentally ill, I do wish that people would think "outside the box" a bit more before calling something an alien craft. I would like to see some people would consider the terrestrial possibilities a bit more carefully before claiming "ET ship".

[edit on 12/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ships have been around before I was born into this life. They contact who they want and they don't need to go through local channels to do it. If you are seeing what you feel is significant enough to post here; listen to your heart. I have been doing E.T. contact work for over 2 decades. If you want contact, be specific about what you wish to go down. Remember what Unity99 and I said... Be in the space created by you to make your reality occur.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I was hoping you had a photo of the USO you saw. Anyway I did a lot of Quality Control work for the Navy years ago. Recently I saw one website that had a "USO" featured on the home page.. was a dark boxy looking thing running underwater and had a clear glowing contoured "window" on the front.. only thing as far as I know it appeared to be either a MK15 or MK18 or some other variation of a secret seal team delivery vehicle.. The Navy has some really hiTech submersibles for seals and other underwater snooping activities. They have amazing speed both on the surface and underwater.

I also think you are way wrong about ET not being here... too much smoke for too many centuries for there to be no fire.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I think one light that I saw was changing in brightness as it was going across the sky. At times it was dimmer and at times it was brighter.

Satellites do that from time to time. Many of them are rotating, and as various surfaces catch the sun, they can appear to brighten as well as dim. Some "flares" as they are known can be quite breathtakingly bright. If you go to heavens-above.com and enter your location, you can see predictions for various satellite pases and flares. Try the "Iridium" flare predictions. Brighter flares (-7, -8, and even occasionally -9 if you are lucky) are amazing to see, though you are more likely to see them in the summer months, since the Sun's angle is not as favorable during winter in the N hemisphere for getting many flares.

Next time you see something that looks unusual, try and make a note of the position relative to known stars/constellations as well as the direction of travel and the time to the nearest second. With this information you can check this database to see if any satellite orbits match your observation.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Visual flecks of light, floating objects, light flashes & visual disturbances can be caused in young people for reasons including:

- Migraines (with or without associated pain)

- Occasionally as a symptom of postural hypotension (when the blood pressure drops as a result of standing up quickly or standing for a long time

- Floaters, that can come in many shapes including small dots, circles, lines, veils or cobwebs, with accompanying bright flashes from the outer part of the field of view

I don't have any of these mate, i'm a quite healthy person more less. Definately healthier then your average american Joe. Have you ever seen an UFO? I assume not.

Thank you for your reply, Cybernet.

None of those things necessarily suggest you are "unhealthy".

I don't believe I have a seen a UFO. However I have a couple of family members who have experienced interesting sightings.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Even if I had had a camera at the time, I seriously doubt anything would have leaped out. As I said in the thread, just a glow off in the distance...

Realistically, it could have been almost anything. Up to, and including, aliens...though I doubt the aliens. It was, and is, though, a mystery.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
More replies...

Originally posted by Majiq
Well, my advise to you if you really want the vast majority of people here to take you seriously is to take some photos. That should be too hard if they are visible, or at least partially visible at certain times, and at certain angles.

Also, link us to some news from your city about these things. If they have been seen by you then there are surely others who have seen, and reported them. Speaking of that, have you reported it to any authorities?

Last of all, going out on a limb here, lets say these thing are really hovering over your city. How is it that you can just know that they are ET in origin and not something made here? Galactic Federation...

Well, i think that those that are in the know on ATS can feel that i'm not lying and telling the truth and many people actually surprised me, i didn't expect so many open-minded personalities to reply, i thought the majority would laugh at me, that's why i didn't post until now, i was thinking the last month wheter to do so and now i did. But i do agree that some photos would be good. I have been trying the past 5 months or so. I did make pictures and i will post them later on. But i don't promise you will see something significant. Although i did find in them some interesting patterns.

About UFO's in my city... there were some seen and reported by the authorities in the news a few decades ago, a cigar craft being the most interesting one. But that is not what i see. Though people time to time report ufo's over here. There is a UFO case center here, something like MUFON. I can try reporting it to them. Thanks for reminding me. About the authorities - no i haven't told them anything, because i'm afraid they would want to lock me up in an asylum. Plus we have here a few NWO spies in the government. Not that they would be somehow super-influental, but you know, i don't want to risk it.

About your last point. Have you heard of the website called "cosmic people", "universe people", "angels people" ? The person who is behind them (atleast behind the localized version where i live), is from my country more less. He represents the GFL in my country more less, being a public authority somewhat, to whom people who are channeling can recall to. He does sessions and seminars aswell. He and his site (and the lightworkers more less) claim that a fleet of GFL motherships is around our planet protecting our planet and in case of an emergency ready for evacuation, the GFL with Ashtar Sheran in command of the fleet. Now, i know it sounds silly perhaps, it did to me first when i learned about them, but now it makes sense to me. Besides i get the feeling they are ET. Or do you think the government would have cloacked motherships above cities? Doing what? I know it's hard to prove, but they are ET. I did see normal ufo's - government craft and they don't give me a feeling these orbs do. Wish you were here to understand more and feel. But thanks for your post nonetheless!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
More replies...

Originally posted by Majiq
Well, my advise to you if you really want the vast majority of people here to take you seriously is to take some photos. That should be too hard if they are visible, or at least partially visible at certain times, and at certain angles....

Well, i think that those that are in the know on ATS can feel that i'm not lying and telling the truth and many people actually surprised me, i didn't expect so many open-minded personalities to reply, i thought the majority would laugh at me, that's why i didn't post until now, i was thinking the last month wheter to do so and now i did. But i do agree that some photos would be good. I have been trying the past 5 months or so. I did make pictures and i will post them later on...

I have an open mind about such things, but I still want to see pictures. My mind is only open "so far" -- and without corroborating evidence, your claims could simply be fiction.

I haven't laughed at you yet, but you still haven't given me any reason to believe you, either

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That's about where I am on the issue.

Yes, I'm a skeptic, but I'm also openminded enough to think that people are, indeed, seeing something that they can't identify.

But some are far too quick to shout, quite literally, that it's ALIENS, OMG!!! This would seem to close some minds rather than opening them.

You're seeing lights in the sky, or in my case, the ocean...fine and dandy...but wouldn't you rather know what it really is rather than leap to what may be a completely unwarranted assumption?

MHO.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

i too feel like an alien. its weird. i feel like i dont belong. and im fascinated by these extraterrestials. yet at the same time. very scared. my mom told me that the photos of me when i was in her womb did nto look "human". and whats also strange is. i think throughout my life ive had several re-occuring "encounters". i will post about them once i reach 20 posts and am allowed to start a new thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Though you can't spell, you know they are "cloacked" or "from another dimension."

Impressive storytelling.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken

Originally posted by bananasam
Isn't pointing lasers into the sky illegal? Especially green ones.

Only if you point them at passing Airliners, Helicopters, ect.

DO NOT DO THAT, OR THE FBI WILL COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!

As long as you don't do that....you're fine.

I don't know how you tell a UFO from an airplane or helicopter. I wouldn't be shining a laser in the sky with the high probablility of jail time and a severe fine if you make a mistake on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join