It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm hoping that people will understand that you can't see the next step in your life by using your 5 senses. Yes they've been with us for all time, but time doesn't exist beyond the 3rd. So in reality, they haven't "been" before and they won't "BE" with us hereafter, they are just HERE in the Now, like they've always been. It is Human beings who time stamp their experiences and live in the delusion of time.

Just because the earth rotates, and the sun rises and sets, doesn't mean that there is time.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sorry, Juz. During my un-evolved lifetime ( sorry... time may not exist to you... but I continue to find myself getting older. ) - I have not been able to venture outside of the requirements of man-made schedules. And my boss completely expects me to adhere to the delusion of showing up 'on time.'

So, I'm not quite ready to drink the purple kool-aid, just yet.

---

Monitoring this website for a couple of years now - it continues to amaze me... the shear numbers / percentage - of people that come here and post ' you're stupid, and delusional' thread replies.

I woud estimate that 40% of the people that post here at ATS - are malicious and hyper-skeptical. So, there is little other explanation than they are simply here to make sport of most inquiries.

Then you have people that come here - that are supposed 'believers' - but insult folks - because that made 'the mistake' of referencing 'the past' or 'the future.'

Seems a person just can't win here - and if it wouldn't get me thrown off the website -- I would tell these jokers where they could stick their non-sense.
---

Cyber - I am mostly responding to your thread here - because we have seen that which you are referring to - and actually posted pages of video stills - on this website... back in 2007.

Sincerly, let me tell you -- if you cannot personally direct one of the UFO's over to their homes... and have it land on their dainty little pigeon toes -- they are just going to insult 'your delusion.'

--

Of course... later... you will have to endure the same poster's 'proof' that Roswell was an actual event - or some other occurance that is now completely beyond redemption.

One out of 10 that come here are sincere, concerned - and listening. The rest just seem scared and self-appointed authorities of 'because I said so.'

Again, my true response would get me banned. But I promise - they have no bearing - but to irritate. They would also be the first to collapse in paralysis - if something phenomenal actually happened around them.

Their arrogance is their shield; yet not so 'bullet-proof' as they would have themselves believe. Their day is coming.

---

I appreciate your sharing of your beliefs. But please - limit how much you invest yourself into this thread - as over-all; this 'place' is a shill... and a clown-car. They think that an associate's degree in cow manuer makes them an intellectual.

Destructive speculation and mocking does not make something 'fact.' It is simply evidence of the unique level of fear that posesses many of the individuals that frequent these webpages and posts. And it indicates an inability to consider things outside of what they have been spoon-fed.

My distain for them is beyond any response they could conjure.

Believe in yourself - and your convictions; as most times - you are truly alone.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Hello my friend, Can i help you in seeing something that could help change your negative out look on people that say they have seen UFOs in the night sky over their towns?
#1. The best way my friend, hands down, 100% Guaranteed to see a UFO is, "Night Vision Optics" Gen2+ or Gen3! Just ask around if any of your friends have a pair of Night Vision Goggles! My friend, even renting a pair, from hunting clubs or Paint Ball war Teams are all i can think of, at the moment!
You also need to get away from all ambient light, you need absolute and complete darkness for the best starlight, & clarity to see these elusive UFOs!
#2. The best spot in the night sky i have found is, the"Big Dipper", a little past the end of the handle, Just after "Dusk" Pay close attention to any strong flashes, as if someone were taking a picture of you from the sky, not a flicker, or a twinkle, but a strong"Flash" will tell you that a "UFOs" Powering up, and at that moment, look at that spot with a pair of Binoculars, or telescope, they are not "Nght.Visn.Goggles" but they work, quite well! That's how my Wife is able to see almost everything i see, with my "Night Vision Goggles"!
#3. Now, with the knowledge of the "Strong Flash" we covered, you just have to practice the skill, of looking into the dark night sky, look into the deep darkness, just relax, and let your peripheral sight/vision expand naturally, always remembering, react to the "Strong Flash" only, work on that formula and i guarantee you will eventually "Find what you Seek"!
#4. Why most people don't see what their wanting to see?A large number, of UFOs that are shown on the Internet, are"Surprise Video Captures"(SVCs) or
"Surprise Captured Images" (SCI's) + If your truly"Spiritual", say a prayer, and pray with confidence! Pretty much all Extraterrestrials are "Telepathic"
They can pick up your telepathic wantings. Most "Extra Terrestrials" that I'm aware of, are associated with the "Intergalactic Command of Light", and they"all"'acknowledge the presents of:
*~-~*
[email protected]
Good luck, and God Bless~*

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
wow you lucky have a chance to see it...

on my city, no ufo appeared... in the night, we can only see stars... never spotted any kind of ufo or anything related...

hehee... nice share anyway dude..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Reading your post reminded me of a time last year when I went camping in the Highlands of Scotland. Where I live there is a lot of light polution so it's difficult to see anything of the night sky, so when I got up into the hills the dark sky was amazing and I spent quite while looking at it.

I am a bird watcher so I carry binoculors with me and I was searching the sky with these. I saw shooting stars and I could make out satellites going over.

At one point though I had just looked away from the sky when there was a bright flash. It was not a bright as a camera flash it didnt light up the area but it was a white flash from somewhere in the sky. I didnt know what it was but when I got back home I did some searching and read about glinting from satellites which catch the sunlight. It may well have been that but your speaking of flashes made me think about it again.

All I can say is that flashes do happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

One that I get, on clear nights, is flashes from an electric train line 3-4km to the west. They're fairly localised to that direction though. As you've pointed out there's loads of stuff that can cause flashes. I suppose the spiritual element is down to cultural interpretation.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Can I tell another wee story which is slightly off topic but I'm reminded again.

It was around autumn about 10 years ago, and a few miles from where I live up in the Bathgate Hills there had appeared a crop circle.

So one evening I said to my son who was about 12 years old at the time how about we go up to where the crop circle is at midnight and see if we can see anything.

So thats what we did. We drove up to the edge of the field and parked up. It was pitch dark and we could'nt see anything at all. All we knew was the crop circle was ahead of us in the dark.

So we wound down the windows and tried to listen for anything. We sat there for a while peering into the dark and straining to hear any sounds.

Then all of a sudden 3 large white circles of light beamed onto the field just where the crop circle was.

I am not kidding you when I say the 2 of us totally sh1t ourselves.

It was like something from a movie. These 3 lights splashing onto the field. We didnt know where they came from or what was causing them..... but we didnt stick around to find out. I started the car and we screeched out of there as fast as I could go, the both of us screaming and babbling like idiots.

The next day we went back up the the point to try and work out where the lights might have come from. There is a small road which if a car had come along its possible the headlights might have shone onto the field. Thats the only explanation we could come up with, except to say there was 3 lights and we didnt see any car, even though we had to go down this road to get home.

So all I would say is if your gonna sit out in the dark looking for ET's and trying to signal to them just be ready for the unexpected cause you just dunno what is gonna happen.

The site of the crop circle, which I have never seen again, I check every year for it, is right next to Cairnpapple, a hill which has a 4000 year old burial site on the top of it, just to add to the atmosphere

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Hello my friend, first i would like to make a clarification to my original post, the part of my post about the "Intergalactic Command of light", is wrong, the proper name is: "The Intergalactic Federation of light" which will clear up that small mistake. Next, the flash in the sky, isn't going to light up anything, other than in your eye's. If you think of standing on a really high mountain and try to see a flash from a camera from 150 miles away, it would have to be pretty bright to be seen from that far back, but the flash I'm talking about is quite a strong flash to be seen from down here, If you didn't look for it, you probably wouldn't see it, but it is there, if you train your self to see it! Some have actually told the public that the flash's are actually UFOs being shot down, it could be true, but i haven't seen this myself yet, keep your eyes to the sky though, you'll be "Amazed" at what you'll see/find!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Quote "I think i'm looking at the vehicles of the Galactic Federation of Light" Sorry bud but you lost all credibility and my interest with that line...

If you can see these floating ships/cities with your eyes, then you can get them on film... Some weird black and white scrawl isnt doing anything to support your claims... It could be a rick-roll for we know..

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You can contact them through energy work. Let go of thoughts and only feel and move as the energy takes you. Have no fear and focus on the feelings of love directed to them in their ships. They will be overjoyed and share with you some very intense feelings and visuals as a greeting.

When you do energy work, they will come to you and join help.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
all the friggin time dude, ive even seen 3 orbs fly around in circles amungst the moonlight sky throwing beams of light at eachother while smoking.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ya know , I wish Mr Wilcock " the great visionary of all" would come here and set it all strait. I just know he is up there in that ship planning his next big disclosure speech. You just wait. hey where are crop circles?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

i wish i could see them too. maybe you are right about giving out positive energy i will try once it gets a little warmer (still snowing here) i have never seen a UFO but i dont deny they exist. i still dont like the idea of pointing a laser in the sky a flash light might work though

[edit on 31-12-2009 by 5D sight]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
hey,
i've also seen ''things'' in the sky.
and i still don't know what they are,
i live in Holland, and the most people over here don't believe it.
but a while ago, i came home from school and it was already dark.
when i got out of the car, i saw 3 really big lights above my house.
they sort of floated and made a weird sound.
i watched them and then they dissapeared into the sky.
i really don;t know what i saw, does somebody know?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello, first i want to wish everyone a happy new year! Second, i apologize i haven't come back earlier, but you know...Christmas holidays...other work to do, family, etc.

Now back to replies and just to let you know, i've put together some pretty interesting photos i've taken over the past 3 months. Once i'm done with all the replies, i'll post them, will be exciting, cheers!

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by bananasam

It would be illegal to point a laser at an aircraft but I have never heard of any law that says you cannot point a laser at the sky. At least not in the U.S.

I also know someone who has seen the "orbs" and they have approached and responded with light flashes when a laser was flashed at them. It is an ongoing communication as I understand. It is someone who has recorded these very close encounters but has never posted them anywhere for fear of ridicule.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by expat2368]

I think pointing a laser in the sky should be fine, though i don't have the money to buy a proper one, atleast not now. I could try a flashlight though, but they flash randomly time to time. Do you think you could get that friend of yours to come forth with his recordings/experiences? I wouldn't have, don't have a reason to.

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is a wonderful thread, with some members I really admire here on ats posting. I have had many sitings of crafts, but I always feel them. Its very common for me to sense the crafts, and receive greetings. I know they're up there, stealthed. One of my experiences on July 3rd was seeing a light ship that was huge an enormous, just after meditating outside, having contact, and then it appeared when I thought it was like a daydream, and was going into the house, and I was having rushes of vibrations coursing through my body, so frequency (not necessarily 5D), but a raised frequency has something to do with this it seems.

And one way of raising our frequency is to listen to the binaurals on the bach to the future thread, and also dolphin and whale ones on youtube, combining them with some of the downloadable isotones and binaural pure tones even. Asking for our blocks and those things we need to work on within self, to be revealed and explored and healed.

Hi friend, thank you! I'm trying to explain my situation as best as i can. It seems you have more experince them me, it will be nice to learn more from you! What did the lightship appear like if you should describe it? I agree about the frequency part, because i haven't seen the ship(s) for a few days last week, but yesterday i visited my relatives and helped them a bit and at night i talked with my parents about mars, aliens, moon and nwo, feeling a little relief in the end, and when i went to bed, i suddenly was able to see them again... and they are pretty, just like always. Them seemed to glow more yesterday, especially two orbs were really bright. Thing is, i wasn't really scared anymore, more curious rather so to speak. I took out my phone and thought to do some shots, just like every night and asked them for a picture and you wouldn't believe it - they allowed me. Their vehicles have very interesting and random shapes!
Jack

[edit on 3/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
@Cybernet:

It was due to a contact, a post card that occurred that I had thought was like a daydream, I shrugged it off. I was outside, in the late evening on a warm summer night, and had meditated. And the contact was with someone that I had two other post cards from, one that was connected to seeing a craft right after being greeted, that was flying very low over the townhouse roof, several towhouses down, and had no wings. It was like a cigar shaped craft, flying tail down. He sent me a picture postcard connection to himself for about 20 minutes after wards. He was like a blond haired, norwegian type male, with a helmet on in the postcard. The kind of look he had, very strong bonestructure.

The second time was in meditation, trying spontaneously a 12 Chakra meditaiton, and just flingin the 10-12th Chakras out in the solar system, galaxy and universe randomly without shielding. Due to the immediate postcard communication contact from this same guy, it seemed, where he began to discuss Sirian Council, and some kind of cultural exchange saying he needed permission first. And which I ended as quickly as I could feeling that perhaps we need to shield alot first.

This was the third time. And again, I was meditating, and he was in the contact. He spoke again of Sirian Council, and also of cultural exchange and I kept escaping him in my meditation. I actually said to him, that as I did not know myself yet, how could I possibly know him.

I got up to go in the house, with incredibly high rushes of vibrations, and thought this was odd, and was trying to shake the whole thing off, when I looked over to the space that was in the clearing and this incredible craft materialized, and flew forward for a bit, then immediately vanished. It was so huge, 80 or more of the TR3Bs or saucer crafts could fit into it, more even. It was gleaming, glowing, molded smooth white, though solid, absolutely beautiful. Nothing like it on line. The closest to describing it is to say if you were to take a kind of triangle, but make the front wider and more rounded, and the back fanning out, but with tubular platoons hugging the body from the back to at least midway, it would sort of be right, its hard to describe. So its not a triangle. I call it a sci fi shuttle shape, but its nothing like anything that I can find in an online search.

When I described it to two experiencer friends, on my walk in friend, they both said it was a high council craft.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Happy new year to you friend

I keep looking to the stars ,

no sign yet, but I smoke outside

so here's to hoping

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The cloaked orbs that I had photographed, someone else had similar photos like it and they took photos of it uncloaking, it all seems clear now and there are some explanations of the movements and the orb turning black at first, please follow the link to my thread and then to the other persons photos and information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i see stuff around my town quite often. then again i live next to a Lab...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Maybe the next step to this post is to actually begin writing your sci-fi novel...seems you have the plot summary done already....please....of course yet ANOTHER seemingly gifted individual that can see what no one else can......its in syndication already, dime a dozen here...i'm beginning to lose interest in this site as are a lot of members here...its really becoming just a farcical place to discuss silly topics rather than skeptically try to to understand the stranger things in the universe from an academic place.

anyone recommend another site like this that takes itself semi-seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join