It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma kills yet another celebrity: Brittany Murphy on multiple prescriptions at time of death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Maybe she was part of the Illuminati and wanted out or was going to expose somebody,.... jus sayin

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I bet you like Neil Peart also!

I play a mean Geddy myself.

I am pretty sure the language to allow the use of microchips is even included in the new health care bill!

Its such a mess its hard to tell.
I still say I think the people need some lobbyists for a change!

Who knows whats going on for real huh?
I do know if you follow the money, read the fine print(and the label), do a little research with a critical mind and believe about half of what they tell ya, you can start to see it from a larger perspective.

Interesting speculation!
It's prolly all tied together....

Star!

Healthcare: Pharma industry 'puts profits first'.(Brief Article)

www.accessmylibrary.com...

Orwellian schemes for maximizing health-care industry profits

Maximize side-effects and create new markets.

www.rmhiherbal.org...

Our health care system is failing. It is expensive, bureaucratic, and denies care to many in need. Americans die younger, get less care, face greater restrictions, are less satisfied, and spend at least $1,500 more per person on health care than Canadians or Western Europeans - nations that have opted for non-profit national health insurance.

www.pbs.org...
The trouble is, greed is in control of everything now......

[edit on 26-12-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It is not normal for someone 32yrs of age to die in such a manner. While she is not the only one dying in such a drug interaction manner we should begin to understand that more goes on in the pharmacutical industry than most know.

Whenever we hear conspiratorial stories about weaponized vaccines designed to kill human populations while benefiting from the sale of the vaccine, we should stop and think about just how that process works because the days when they had to jab you to introduce the deadly substance are over.

Since major pharmacutical companies are monetarially linked to those that believe in eugenics agendas and population/race control, we should always keep an eye on what new technologies big pharma goes after or aquires with a smirk on their faces.

The following news article is about nano technology aquired by big pharma and when you finish reading it you should then understand that such technology will allow for nano technology to be used in coatings on pills, bandages and just about anything that has a surface area. While it has the potential to do good, it also has the potential in the hand of evil people to do great evil.

www.nanotech-now.com...

In the hands of evil people, eugenics and depopulation has just taken a leap into the future and big pharma appears eager to increase their overall negative affects on the unsuspecting by coating any number of products with nano technology programmed into transmitting cancers and lukemias or any number of unknown biological disturbances on unsupecting victims with the intent on slow killing the user.

Lip sticks, balms, lotions, creams, any number of medical supplies and health related products could soon have nano technology designed to slow kill whomever consumes it or uses it. While at present those products have some measure of contaminating the human body, the new nano technology will work with great efficiency in doing what it was programmed to do. Therein lies the concern. Big pharma run by those that would use such technology to further hidden eugenics agendas. That is what the article should have you wondering because we all have seen just how ethical and moral big pharm has been with the H1N1 virus vaccine scam and or how the FDA and CDC regularly decieve the public and support hidden eugenics agendas with products that they know will harm the public to some agreed upon level of lethality.

Big pharma will continue to kill with impunity and will strive for global control to kill many with great regularity and efficency. This will continue until we demand accountability for false and contrived science studies and the continued bribing of the medical community for shared profits from pharmacutical sales.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Great post and information! Thanks!
You just made my friends list of people who "get it"!

Some stuff in yahoo news:

Most Hospital Patients Don't Know What Meds They're Taking

"I don't think that's surprising at all. I think that that's the natural consequence of the way in which hospital culture is designed. Patients are given their medicines and they take their medicines," said study author Dr. Ethan Cumbler, an assistant professor of medicine at the University of Colorado Denver and director of the University of Colorado Hospital Acute Care for the Elderly Service.

news.yahoo.com...

Drug mistakes common in U.S. kidney dialysis patients

About 20 percent of kidney dialysis patients who undergo a procedure to open a blocked artery are given the wrong blood clot medicine, increasing the chances of significant bleeding, researchers said Tuesday.

They said the findings suggest many doctors in the United States ignore warnings on drug labels, often putting patients at risk of serious harm or death.

In the United States, medication errors cause more than 100,000 deaths each year, usually from drugs that are prescribed or given to patients who could be harmed by them.
news.yahoo.com...
The're kidding us right?

Many pregnant women take drugs harmful to baby

news.yahoo.com...
I think I read too much yahoo news!

This scary movie just keeps getting worse.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

I'm curious to know, dodadoom.....

Do you think "big pharma" has achieved any positive outcomes over time?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks!
Um,
I think you just answered your own question.

As for me:
there always hope!

Sometimes the problem also lies with the people who prescribe them!
Or take them.....(see post above)

A statement by me on the previous page:

Drugs have their place I realize, but,
drugs are mostly dispensed for profit, not for actual healing

I dont think anyone should take them over the long term especially,
if they can help it. IMO

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply, dodadoom.

I think we agree "big pharma" has it's problems, however I don't think "big pharma" is quite as bad you think it is

This type of discussion can also be interesting if you extend it into "devices" & "technology", as opposed to pharmaceuticals.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Drugs are manufactured by private companies. So profit is an issue, yes?
But I know many people who have been helped by prescription drugs.
Bad reactions are of course possible. It's not a perfect world. Bad reactions can also happen with so called 'natural' remedies. Ultimately everything is 'chemical'. Just because it grows in a hedgerow doesn't make it harmless!
And people who abuse prescription or 'recreational' drugs are agents of their own demise. Exactly the same as those who abuse alcohol, meat pies, whatever.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

No prob, thanks for yours!

I don't think anything is as bad as I think it is!

I am just trying to put across the idea that there are alternatives....
a person doesn't have to be a guinea pig!

Believe me I was tempted since I mentioned microchip implants to
lildrummerboy!
I think that is a great idea for a thread though!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Agreed.
Dang, I like eating way too many meat pies too!

See post above.
Thanks!

Please look through the entire thread everyone! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What could have caused Brittany Murphy's death?

Of course, Zipes says that medication can lead to abnormal heart rhythms as well, especially in individuals with underlying but undetected heart conditions, and it isn't just hard drugs that can cause these problems. "It doesn't have to be coc aine or amphetamine, but it can be a constellation of very simple drugs," he says. He cites examples of people who have Long QT Syndrome but are totally asymptomatic until they take certain combinations of over-the-counter drugs or an antibiotic like Azithromycin. Murphy was reportedly taking several prescription medications in the days before she died.

wellness.blogs.time.com...
Other articles:
www.time.com...
www.people.com...
www.rr.com...
Pictures:
www.watt-up.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Also you guys, if you click on this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You'll see its about dated material but may possibly be related,
since this is a conspiracy website after all.

If they had this ability in 1975, just think what they can do now!
You'd never know what happened!

The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.

The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

actually I am more into Rage and MD. My neighbor was a rep for Big Pharma. and lost the job due to inside issues. I found out some issues about the inner workings that were not good, so I am with ya on they are bad ju ju

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Kewl! The band is into MD!
They dont do any rage though. (yet) Sad.
I learned 'killing in the name of' when I filled in for another band and it was tough!
I had never heard it before then.
Ultimate hard rock song with a groove! Luv it!

Anyway, thanks for the post!
I dont think theres anything that would surprise me anymore sorry to say.
I wish you and your neighbor the best anyway!
Happy Holidays LDB and everyone!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

thx for posting this .. and yes.. I've been seeing a trend as of late .. and in case no one's been keeping track .. here's a short list of people killed/murdered because of prescription drugs..

Bruce Lee
Brittany Murphy
Heath Ledger
Michael Jackson
Elvis Presly
Marily Manroe
Anna Nicole Smith

here's the long list ..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Against my better judgement I opened the link!
Wow!

All my favorites:
Marilyn
Bruce
etc, etc.
What about John Bonham?
He died of acute alcohol poisoning!
Just shows how anything can kill ya if you take enough of it I guess!

I'll say it again, it's just sad the loss of the sheer talent alone......

Thanks for your kind wishes! I appreciate them very much!
I didnt realize the size of the chunk I bit off with this thread!

Looks like its going to be a long haul!
I have been curious about the big pharma connection to these deaths anyway and I have experience with natural remedies that may help someone else so, what the hey!
I'll try to update the thread often!
Thanks again! Star!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well,in all honesty,this may be more of a case of over prescribing than anything else.Now, pharmaceuticals have both positive and negative aspects. For me, being bipolar, I'd be locked away if it weren't for Depakote.

However, when people start taking multiple kinds of anxiety pills and pain pills, there is a big problem. Honestly, we won't know anything until my sweetie's toxicology report comes back. I loved Brittany Murphey. If it turns out that she "offed" herself, we will just be left wondering why.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Hi there! Thanks for taking time and posting!

I am sorry for your condition and I am glad you have found something that works for you.
I will look into natural alternatives and u2u you.
Lets look at Depakote shall we:

Hepatic failure resulting in fatalities has occurred in patients receiving valproic acid and its derivatives.

When Depakote ER is used in this patient group, it should be used with extreme caution and as a sole agent.

Serious or fatal hepatotoxicity may be preceded by non-specific symptoms such as malaise, weakness, lethargy, facial edema, anorexia, and vomiting.

Accordingly, the use of Depakote ER in women of childbearing potential requires that the benefits of its use be weighed against the risk of injury to the fetus.

Cases of life-threatening pancreatitis have been reported in both children and adults receiving valproate. Some of the cases have been described as hemorrhagic with a rapid progression from initial symptoms to death.

www.drugs.com...

You are right, taking multiple prescriptions together is dangerous!
Also alcohol and pain pills taken together is a huge no-no as well!

Be carefull everyone when taking medicine and for crying out loud,
read the label and follow the directions closely!
The ones who love you need you around!

Peace and good health!

Thank you for sharing!
This thread is for the healing of the heart also!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Yeah, there are possible side effects. One of the things that is potential,though unusual, with Depakote is liver damage. They keep a pretty close eye on it. I have to get a blood panel test every six months to a year.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks for the reply!
I wish you the best of luck and the best of health Speakeroftruth and everyone!
I see alot of ol' friends showin' up! Kewl!

Inositol, a nutrient found in organ meats such as liver, may be effective in the treatment of patients with depression, panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)

www.adhdezine.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

Great story here of a lady with a similar disorder!
I will post this here for the good of anyone who needs the info.

Bipolar Disorder - Natural Cure Testimonial

I have not taken a single psychotropic medicine since September of 1997. Nor have I needed to take any medication since this time in order to control the symptoms of my illness. In November 1997, about five months after I had started to use psychotropic nutrients such as amino acids and use other natural measures as well, I had gained much greater control over my biochemistry and behavior than any drug that my psychiatrist had ever given me for manic depression.

I know the real truth about the power of nutrients vs. medication partly as a result of discovering a nutrient combination in the fall of 1997 that acted just like lithium in me. This nutrient combination both slowed and steadied my rate of neuronal firing, just like lithium does, but without my having any adverse side effects whatsoever. This nutrient combination is l-carnitine in the morning and phosphatidyl choline afterwards. In my opinion, the nutrient combination of carnitine/choline simply begs to be researched in regard to its effect on manic depression. Perhaps inositol or other nutrients may either help or be necessary cofactors here as well, but no doubt about it, in combination with what else I was taking l-carnitine and phosphatidyl choline (in an adequate dosage, I use 500 mg. of carnitine and 3 to 5 capsules of phosphatidyl choline from Solgar) profoundly slowed down my “spontaneous rate of neuronal firing”, just like lithium does. It also lowered my speech volume and slowed my rate of speech remarkably. Unfortunately, since late 1997 my cries on this issue of research into carnitine/choline (along with a multivitamin multimineral preparation and some Omega 3 oil perhaps to cover any other unknown nutrient cofactors) and it’s effect on those bipolar persons that are primarily hypomanic or manic much of the time have failed. No one yet has looked at this possible breakthrough discovery that I made in the fall of 1997 in regard to what nutrients are often necessary in order to “slow the brain down”. The norm here, a norm that is unfortunately still true today, is that I am either labeled “manic delusional” for my claiming to have made any very significant discovery about manic depression (and I have made quite a few), or that I am just ignored

alternativecomplementarymedicine.com...
www.harthosp.com...
www.appliedhealth.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join