It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma kills yet another celebrity: Brittany Murphy on multiple prescriptions at time of death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

I stand corrected, please excuse the flare.
I also am not sure.

Thats cool you are a vegetarian.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Murphy was sad, pale and fragile in last press chat

The publication reports Murphy appeared to have an eerie premonition about her own death - promoting her new film Across The Hall days before her chat with Webber, the actress told another reporter she wanted to have beautiful blonde hair "in my next life".

Details about the cause and manner of Murphy's passing is pending investigation while the Los Angeles County Coroner awaits the results of toxicology and tissue tests.

Reports suggest the medication she was taking to beat her cold prompted the cardiac arrest which killed her

www.contactmusic.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

It's great how your keeping this thread up to date, keep up the work.

I wouldn't be surprised if she expected her death to come soon.
When your in a certain point in your life, and not willing to turn back, your dumb if you don't see it in some way.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thank you very much MG!
It really means alot!

I didnt realize it was going to take weeks to find out
what happened though!

We could always talk about each drug and the interactions,
and which ones were also found in these other celebrities,
if the thread starts to get too stale!

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It'll be another week till we can say for sure. We don't really know, she may have just died from shower induced death.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
It's a big stretch to blame the pharmaceutical industry for the deaths of any of the individuals you name.

The abuse of pharmaceuticals is likely in some cases listed. It would seem that your criterion for blaming "big pharma" for someone's death is the mere fact that they may have been taking prescription drugs at the time of their death.

"Big pharma" is responsible for saving far more lives than it has taken and has made life safer and more satisfying for millions.

Why is a legal drug chemical any less harmful than street drugs? (Hint: It isn't)

I'm a young person taking heart and other legal meds and they have caused many specific and dramatic problems that have led me to scale back on what I take. Truthfully, they may not even be helping me and may indeed be harming me more with the side effects. I laugh when someone easily sees why drug addicts are burnt out hulks at a young age, but people are shocked when young people die from taking multiple legal pharmaceuticals. It's the same situation. Both instances involves chemicals foreign to our bodies, to which everyone has individual reactions.

Diet and exercise play a much larger role than any medication could ever have on you. That is the best avenue along with a very measured and watchful approach with medication.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

We don't really know, she may have just died from shower induced death.

Good one!

I am sure big pharma would love to hear that!

Interesting how it's possibly all tied into the WHO and NWO,
and operation endgame also....

Pixel, thank you for your post!
Well said!
Good luck with those meds!

Peace and good health to you both!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not to impose my religion, but Jesus did mention something about Satan ruling this planet before being hung by his limbs on nails.

............ Life can be fun, but earth kinda sucks....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

No prob.
He is also the master of deception!
Explains also why so many either dont believe or dont know.
Or just flat out don't know what to believe!
In our society, is it any wonder?
Devils playground indeed.

God already put man's medicine here!
He has everything he needs to heal, if he has the will.
Have you ever noticed a medical insignia?

Serpents are connected with poison and medicine. The snake's venom is associated with the chemicals of plants and fungi[1][2][3] that have the power to either heal, poison or provide expanded consciousness (and even the elixir of life and immortality) through divine intoxication. Because of its herbal knowledge and entheogenic association the snake was often considered one of the wisest animals, being (close to the) divine. Its divine aspect combined with its habitat in the earth between the roots of plants made it an animal with chthonic properties connected to the afterlife and immortality.

en.wikipedia.org...(symbolism)
en.wikipedia.org...:Star_of_life2.svg

The caduceus is sometimes used as a symbol for medicine or physicians (instead of the rod of Asclepius) even though the symbol has no connection with Hippocrates and any association with healing arts is something of a stretch;[14] its singularly inappropriate connotations of theft, commerce, deception and death have provided fodder for academic humor:[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That's okay.We're all human, also while "online"
Thanks for posting other links

And of course a happy new year with a good health

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Thank you flyme!
Ya, we are!
It sucks to be mere mortals that haveta die in the end!

Happy New year to you and everyone also!
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by joey_hv

Let's assume she did....How does that have any relevancy to the fact that they, her doctor, et cetera had her on all of these prescribed pills?

Do you know why they put "child-proof" lids on medications?
Was she a child or an adult? was she mentally handicapped?

I would guess an adult would realize that it is not safe to mix medications and take them on wholesale!

It is easy to go to one doctor, get a pain pill prescription, go to a second doctor and tell get a second pain pill prescription...so on and so forth until you have enough recreational medication to kill all your "pain and misery" that being rich and famous brings you.

Gimme a break, she was an idiot and there is no one to blame but her.
RIP and good riddence.

Some of you people kill me with your comments! Regardless of how she died, she was still a human being. Why be so mean and smug about someone who JUST DIED? WTF?

No frickin wonder this world is so ^%#$%$ UP! People have no respect for life. To say "good riddence" to someone who just died makes me sick, especially about someone who brought so many people happiness, smiles and laughter. Although I don't know her personally, she seemed to have a beautiful sense of humor, and personality.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Termite197

I know huh! As flytothemoon says,
we are all human! Unfortunately!

Sorry,...I added that last part!

Couldn't have said it any better. Thank you!
Dont get me started! Hence the name.
And thanks for the post!

www.mtv.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yep,yep.

The Los Angeles County coroner says Brittany Murphy died from pneumonia but prescription drug intoxication was also a factor....
So, sorry

So sorry, Brittany. God bless you on your journey.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join