It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA secret weapon of assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Had to post this! It may describe many heart attacks!
Especially to the ones who get too close to the truth...

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the short video below.

The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.

The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.

More here:
www.examiner.com...

May explain many of the seemingly natural heart attacks that
mysteriously happen to people who know too much...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sort of dated material, I think. Look up scalar waves, and all the offshoots. It is now our ruling elite. Oww...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Exactly! This was verified in 1975!
Imagine what they have out there now!

They prolly have this stuff down to a science!
Now agents prolly recieve these upon graduating!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

dodadoom, my Aunt and Uncle along with some of my cousins came to visit awhile back.

Of course the talk turned political after awhile. We then started talking about the family. My one cousin brought up a daughter was going to study sound in college.

My uncle asked how can someone go to school studying sound. Before my cousin went into it I mentioned that sound waves are a huge government interest right now. Besides being about sound, it is about frequencies of numerous things. Being able to use sound waves among other types of energy frequencies to manipulate the mind.

Marketing, health, amongst other purposes. My cousin is a nurse and she looked shocked and asked how did I know what the school brochure had mentioned. LOL. I told her this stuff is common knowledge on conspiracy sites and people should quit giving us a hard time about it.

Everyone laughed, with a little nervousness. Later in the day my cousin asked if everything she has heard about it possible. I said of course, but the things they actually tell you about it is just scratching the surface.

Imagine this, if the frequencies of brain waves can be determined while someone is having an orgasm, could someone imprint that frequency into the sound background of a commercial?

Imagine watching a commercial for a shampoo and all of sudden you look over at your wife or girlfriend and want to do the nasty. It may not be your libido.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Subliminal messages have been used in advertising for quite some time now. Using a frequency would cost considerably less then hidden or suggestive messages though I would bet.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Coming in late here. It's been shown that the Russians were once sending microwaves to American consulates and strategic miliray offices causing a statistical rise in heart attacks.

Read about it somewhere years ago and don't know if it's online somewhere

M

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
slightly off topic, subliminal messages have more or less been legalized in australia because of rove from rove live & roving enterprises, got taken to court over the subliminals that were in the ARIA awards show a few years back, which roving enterprises were responcible for.

the court basically said less than 6second no good, more than 6 second, ok.

why would anyone think a 6 second flash of marketing would be good for anything BUT subliminal advertising? didn't the court judge see the problem with a 6 second ad? wtf was that guy smoking!!

anyway point is. we aussie's are already screwed. and now the 7pm project, seems like a serious dicussion of whats wrong with the world with some comedy thrown in for good measure, but the censorship of some topics already & mocking of certain points of view + the fact its another roving enterprises show, seems suspect to me.

My own crazy unfounded on anything conspiracy theory is that this rove character is working for someone.

-B.M

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think people like Michael Jackson are Victim of this weapon

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Had to post this! It may describe many heart attacks!
Especially to the ones who get too close to the truth...

Well, it's sort of old news, but interesting if you don't follow that sort of thing, I guess.

The basic technology is a peptide in a type of hard gelatin that forms the delivery system. Once it gets beneath the skin, it dissolves really quickly. It doesn't take much to do the trick. Since the neuropeptide's only a couple of hundred daltons, you can also administer it transdermally with a carrier like DMSO, either smeared onto a surface or spritzed onto your skin.

There are variants, one will give you a stroke, for example, by jacking your bp through the roof.

There are also ways to send people's hearts into an unrecoverable arrhythmia using a handheld evil twin of a defibrillator, but you've got to make sustained physical contact with someone to do it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Coming in late here. It's been shown that the Russians were once sending microwaves to American consulates and strategic miliray offices causing a statistical rise in heart attacks.

Read about it somewhere years ago and don't know if it's online somewhere

M

That was to activate a bug, actually. Russians were really big into resonance bugs at that time. They had a number of them hidden in the Moscow consulate. You listen in to them by exciting them with an external pump beam tuned to the bug you want to use. Very elegant.

The guy that designed the first ones for them is the same guy that made that sci-fi movie sound effect you've heard on Forbidden Planet and on the Beach Boys "Good Vibrations", Leon Theremin.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sound is a vibration.

It is a vibration put forth by YOU.

All things are vibrations.

Therfore...

join