It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared! Against the American People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

Our founder knew that any continual governance by an aristocracy-Bush, Clinton, Bush etc, would be a future of tyranny.

Therefore a representative republic.

A nation of laws regarding what the government can and cannot do.

Now that our government THINKS they can break the laws, does that mean that I should follow the very UNLAWFUL legislation they pass?

Frack the Patriot Act, the Tobacco Taxes, the Cap and Taxes, the Health Care Taxes, etc etc etc.

FRACK THEM, if it is unlawful, it is illegal and treasonous!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Whoa! You are talking to my friend. Maybe you should leave the board for awhile and cool off.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've had some egg nog and I'm still pissed. We need to do the right thing here,just have to figure out what that is. First alot of Democrats need to lose their jobs next year. Then we strike the Whitehouse in a few years and elect a real president. Failing all of this we may have a war on our hands.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver ShadowThat applies to Joe six pack with his 9mm Glock, bombed out of his brain on booze.

If you impeached the President, and made boozy Joe six pack the President in his place, NOTHING WOULD CHANGE.

Hey mate, one thing would change. We would keep all the crybaby aussies in Australia. Except for AC/DC.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I’m agreeing to the greater extent…I hope you see.

Warnings of a party system (and much more) were made by the first constitutional president, G. Washington.

Congressional term limits would be a good start to culling the power brokers. When a country has professional representation the people as a whole receive little other than placation.

mg

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

As for this Democrat (ha ha) .....ROFLMAO..... How many democrats are there now? a few throusand?
This is not a partisan issue at all. We've played that game and we now know better.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Hey, I used to listen to AC/DC.

Once upon a time.

Hey, do you have any jamming favorites? Go to my page and I have started a thread for music. Give me some music!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
The American People have spoken .. OBAMA WON THE ELECTION ..

He is your president ..

The American People have elected all officials in congress, the house, etc ..

I know you don't like Obama , but i have some bad news for you .. YOU LIVE IN A FREAKING DEMOCRACY !!!

Seriously guy .. what is your deal .. you don't like democracy ?

I thought I was living in a constitutional democratic republic, whereby the politicians who promised to abide by the constitution actually do, and those that break their promise are impeached for perjuring their oaths of office.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

Yes, career politicians have been a detriment to our government.

But, the continual placement of career government bureaucrats have been a larger detriment to our government.

No matter who we get in government now, we always get the same bureaucrats.

LOOK AT OBAMA APPOINTMENTS.

The very SAME figures.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
OMG! The representative government is passing LAWS! OMG OMG OMG! It has to stop! We elect these people to go to Washington to do absolutely NOTHING! Why oh why are they passing laws!

NOOOOOOOO!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

U R A funny guy/gal.

Laws are meant to abide by a given docrtine.

If they break the very meaning of that doctrine, what do you have?

I would love to see a government of anarchy in the US, but I think the actual prospects of tyranny is more likely.

Unlawful and unConstitutional still have meaning to me.

Do they you?

For if government is unlawful, do we not live in anarchy?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I know you don't like Obama , but i have some bad news for you .. YOU LIVE IN A FREAKING DEMOCRACY !!!

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~ Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Silver ShadowThat applies to Joe six pack with his 9mm Glock, bombed out of his brain on booze.

If you impeached the President, and made boozy Joe six pack the President in his place, NOTHING WOULD CHANGE.

Hey mate, one thing would change. We would keep all the crybaby aussies in Australia. Except for AC/DC.

OI! I'm Aussie too and I happen to agree with the OP!

Although I do see you said just the "crybaby" Aussies, they are few and far between Down Under so it shouldn't be too hard to spot them.

Now who's up for a game of Thunderstruck? (AC/DC drinking game)

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Talk is cheap. If your so ticked off do something about it. Or is it just tough posturing from your comfy chair. Actions speak louder then words. Blogging and five dollars might get you a cop of coffee. Sitting around typing on your computer will change nothing. Grass roots political activism is a good way to start. But remember, these thing require effort. Can't do it with your hand in a bowl of fritos sitting in front of your keyboard.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

See, that has been my position all along.

What can I do?

The gov has finally gone off the deep end.

Unlawful legislation. What can we do?

What they have done is illegal, does this not mean they have declared themselves above the law?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Laws are meant to abide by a given docrtine.

Really? Where in the constitution does it say that?

If they break the very meaning of that doctrine, what do you have?

My guess, different doctrine.

I would love to see a government of anarchy in the US, but I think the actual prospects of tyranny is more likely.

Ok, so you want anarchy? Is that what your saying?

Unlawful and unConstitutional still have meaning to me.

Exactly what unlawful laws are they passing? Isn't it the job of our representative government to make laws?

Do they you?

Obviously more than it does to you Mr. Anarchist.

For if government is unlawful, do we not live in anarchy?

Ok, so by your definition, our government is unlawful and therefore we live in anarchy, which is what you want, but you're still complaining?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What AFTER the election has qualified as "democracy"?????
You are missing the point here.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

History has been proven wrong in the past, the American Volunteer Group was over in China fighting as mercenaries against Japan, prior to Pearl Harbor, just as that happened, so we funded the Mujahideen through Operation Cyclone which led not to a respectful stance with Osama bin Laden, but him seeing America as his next target.

Therefore, the War on Terror was the fault of the C.I.A., for not putting that dog who was on our covert payroll down, immediately after the Russian's were kicked out of Afghanistan.

Operation Cyclone, Cold War Surrogate Fighting, Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden...

Whic was all a means to get us to this stage in the political game.

No Place To Hide : Face Recognition, Information Data-Mining, and Loss of Anonymity

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Talk is cheap. If your so ticked off do something about it. Or is it just tough posturing from your comfy chair. Actions speak louder then words. Blogging and five dollars might get you a cop of coffee. Sitting around typing on your computer will change nothing. Grass roots political activism is a good way to start. But remember, these thing require effort. Can't do it with your hand in a bowl of fritos sitting in front of your keyboard.

Exactly!

What am I supposed to do?

Unlawful legislation is still unlawful is it not?

Are we supposed to do what?

For one, I will not accept any free(what a joke) insurance. I will not allow my energy supplier to unlawfully charge me for a material I breathe out, as a pollution-will file a suit the instant any carbon dioxide scam effects me.

What else is there? Direct insurrection?

I believe this is what they want.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Did you see this, endisnighe?

Continental Congress 2009-Articles of Freedom

HIGH QUALITY Hoist The Colours - Full Song untouched Scene

National Emergency Act : Know Your Law, When Law Is Suspended, and You May Be Arrested

About We The People Continental Congress 2009

Continental Congress 2009

CC2009 Continental Congress 2009 NPC Press Conference

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join