It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared! Against the American People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"A fundamental, devastating error is to set up a political system based on desire. Society and life have been organized on the basis of what an individual wants, not on what is good for him or her...Just as only one out of 100,000 has the talent to be an engineer or an acrobat, similarly only very few are able to solve the matters of the nation and humankind. Only rare people can perceive the connections between matters in the big picture, and to unravel the key questions: what caused each fact and to what will it lead. In this time and this part of the World we are heedlessly hanging on democracy and parliamentary system, even though these are the most mindless and desperate experiments in the history of mankind...In democratic countries the destruction of nature and sum of ecological disasters has accumulated most...Our only hope lies in strong central government and uncompromising control of the individual citizen."
The words of Pentti Linkola. A radical and uncompromising voice. Food for thought. What has "democracy" wrought? The illusion of freedom.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Took you a long time to find something that mentions citizenship.

What I was stating from the beginning was that the Bill of Rights pertains to all HUMANS!

Anyway, good hyperbole, good attack, good obfuscation. Should I go into the fallacious nature of your debate?

The Constitution is dead, representatives are being threatened and bribed. One President after another declares legislation(illegal). One Congress after another passes unlawful legislation(unConstitutional) but hell, the sheeple still rejoice.

THE FACTS-12 trillion in the hole, 800 military bases around the world, effective tax rate of 65%, etc etc etc.

Dem=Repub

This is the second generation in a row with a lower standard of living.

SS is BANKRUPT

MEDICARE IS BANKRUPT

THE FED IS BANKRUPT

We should expand government?!

Please, wake up and smell the corruption!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

Yes, to overlook the ABSOLUTE responsibility to garner ones own life, then, one will see the detriment to society.

Russia saw it, I guess now the asshats here in the US must see it.

Responsibility for ones own life is a prerequisite to a successful society. You cannot have a ruling class as you cannot have a welfare class.

I guess they breed them dumb and keep them unknowledgeable here in the US.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

reply to post by OldDragger

reply to post by whaaa

I've been wondering who made up the 27%, who are satisfied with the job Congress is doing. Now I know.

Interesting how the left is always accusing their opposition of being partisan. Stones and glass houses do not mix. Did you miss this line in the OP?

Both parties have shown that they have seen the American people as a piggy bank only.
Sounds like equal opportunity ire to me.

Are you guys happy about 25% of Democrats, in the Senate, having to be bribed to vote for a Democrat health care reform bill? Are you happy that it contains a clause prohibiting any future Congress from repealing the bill? These are the types of things the OP and others (including myself) are fed up with.

Polynomial, you brought up Obama's election. Don't you realize that his election was made possible by some Republicans and Independents, who were fed up with the status quo? Many conservatives voted against McCain, or just didn't cast a ballot, because he is not a conservative.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Still have not addressed the OP.

Does not the unlawful use of legislation, declare a state of WAR on the people of the US?

Still waiting for a response.

Would you like the link for the list of fallacies or do you have them already?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Thank you.

Sometimes I just get to irate to argue.

I just cannot get people that cannot see obviousness.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

yeah no doubt all of their post should be ignored and continue on with the subject

[edit on 24-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Members:
Yes, We Are Supposed To Be Living In A Contitutional Republic As Defined In Our Constitution. Unfortunately That Is No Longer The Case.
Is There A Way That We (The Citizens) Can Recover Our Rightful Control Of Our Country ? YES, By Supporting Our Various States "SOVEREIGNTY PETITION". Several States Have Already Forwarded Their "PETITION" To The Federal Government
(As Allowed Under The Constitution) At Least Six More (States)Are Considering Their Own "PETITIONS" At The Present.

What The "PETITIONS" Do Is To Put The Federal Government On Notice That Each State Asserts Its Sovereignty Under The Constitution, And That Under The Constitution Each State Has Sovereignty And The "POWERS" Held By The Federal Government Are Limited To Those Specifically GRANTED By The Constitution. And That All Other Powers Are Reserved To The States And/Or The People. This Procedure Has The Very Best Chance Of Curtailing The Federal Government And Recovering The Country Our Founding Fathers In Their Wisdom Gave Us.

USAFSS-SP

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Now did I say that I was happy with the job Congress is doing? No, I didn't I just pointed out the falacy that some think what they are doing is illegal. It's not illegal to pass laws.

Now if a piece of legislation is presented that I don't like, I do my constitutional duty and write, call, email my representatives and tell them what I think and what I think they should do.

But please, don't assume something because I feel that a thread is bogus.

reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Threads I try and kill I do so by not posting in them. I find that it's a pretty effective way of killing threads. If no one posts in the thread, eventually it dies.

Now is the problems with the US just because of your "illegal government"?

Or could it be that businesses can't compete in a global market? Is it that everyone decided to buy garbage from China year after year, cutting the throats of American businesses? Is it that our companies decided to outsource all of our jobs overseas?

Just a thought, maybe it's everyones problem and everyone has a bit of the blame too.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My favorite line from the Sixth Sense: "Shhh. I see dead people."

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

No because there is no such thing as unlawful legislation. If a law is unconstitutional, that law gets struck down by the Supreme Court. Those laws that are found to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL (a word you should start using) are struck down.

That is how our government works, if you don't have that basic knowledge, perhaps you shouldn't be whining about how illegal the government is.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Unless you are a government employee sworn to uphold the Constitution you do not have any Constitutional duties.

While Congress has been granted the Constitutional power to pass legislation they have been specifically prohibited from performing certain acts. Since the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, if Congress passes any legislation that does not conform with that Constitution it is, in effect, illegal. This would be why SCOTUS would strike it down, because there is no legal basis in which to let the legislation stand as law. So Duh!

It is willfully deceptive to keep insisting that there is no such thing as unlawful legislation. I do not believe for a single second that you post your nonsense out of ignorance and if that is true than you are purposefully obfuscating. The choice is yours, either you were mistaken and spoke out of ignorance or you are willingly and knowingly engaging in deceptions attempting to sabotage efforts to inform the public that Congress is bound by a Constitution that places clear and undeniable restraints upon them.

It was telling that you spoke of doing your Constitutional duty, only those who have sworn to uphold the Constitution have a duty to do that. We the People have no duty to uphold the Constitution nor do we have any duty to obey any unlawful legislation passed by rogue politicians who rely upon people like you to continually put out the canard that there is no such thing as unlawful legislation.

You are a welcome opponent, and always a necessary flip side to the zealous adherents to freedom and sovereign rights of the people, as long as you understand that you necessarily take the position opposing freedom and the sovereign rights of the individual. If you are willing to be honest about such opposition then your position can be held as respectable and admirable as it is your belief. If you attempt to frame yourself otherwise, then your position thus far has been nothing more than empty rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Still, name one law the Congress has passed in the last 50 years that has been struck down.

I keep lining them up and you keep missing the point.

We have quit being a nation of laws. Except for the ones of Tax and Control.
The Constitution was set up to prohibit a large Central Government.
It seems it has failed.

Do you actually think our government actually gives a crap about the Constitution? Have you ever heard of Nancy Pelosi?

Mrs Pelosi, do you feel that passing this bill for health care is breaking the Constitution? Are you serious? was her retort.

They could care less of laws, so should we give a crap about the laws that they pass to try and govern us?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Still, name one law the Congress has passed in the last 50 years that has been struck down.

Hazleton Anti-Immigrant Law Declared Unconstitutional

There you go, one law declared unconstitutional by the high court.

You have a point?
I thought this was the rantings of a delusional mind?

[edit on 12/24/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thank you for at least giving me the opportunity to read something that doesn't seem to be written by a teenager with angst issues. It's quite refreshing.

But to answer your question, yes it is the duty of Americans to tell their representatives what they think. While it's not on the same level as a sworn duty to uphold the constitution, it's important for our representative government.

While I do oppose a lot of legislation that goes through congress, I unlike most instead of just wasting time on the internet bitching about how unfair it all is like some whiny prepubescent spoiled brat, I do what I know to do. Which is to contact my representatives and inform them of my opinion.

But instead of that, should I support an admitted Anarchist? Someone who feels so violated by their government that they would rather have anarchy? No I don't think so. While the idea of anarchy is cool for people who are rebelling against their parents and want to stay up all night, at its root is a bad idea. Self rule is great for those few that can handle it, but for the most part people would completely destroy society.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Hazleton Anti-Immigrant Law Declared Unconstitutional

There you go, one law declared unconstitutional by the high court.

You have a point?
I thought this was the rantings of a delusional mind?

WOW, you use a city law to TRY and prove your point!

C'mon, with your resources you should be able to come up with something!

I am talking of the Congress and you bring a FRACKING city law into the discussion?

Seems like a standard obfuscation technique. Do you work for the gov?

edit to add your comment to mine for reference

[edit on 12/24/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

No because there is no such thing as unlawful legislation. If a law is unconstitutional, that law gets struck down by the Supreme Court. Those laws that are found to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL (a word you should start using) are struck down.

That is how our government works, if you don't have that basic knowledge, perhaps you shouldn't be whining about how illegal the government is.

Define "Law".
Define "Code".

Take special notice of the following:

UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
UNITED STATES CODE, ANNOTATED
FEDERAL RESERVE CODE
INTERNAL REVENUE CODE

Read the US Constitution.

Learn what COMMON LAW really is.

Define "Admiralty Jurisdiction"
Define "Statutory Jurisdiction"
Define "Maritime Law"

Purchase a copy of Black's Law Dictionary, Look up terms as follows:

- Bank Holiday of March 6th, 1933
- Miscogeny
- Trading With The Enemy Act, 1917

Then look up the following in your local town hall, or utilize Google as it is more appealing to the mundane:

-Senate Report 93-549, 19 Nov. 1973
-Presidential Proclamations #2038, 2039, 2040 March 6-9, 1933 respectively
-USCA Title 12, Section 95(b)

AFTER all of this, I do believe that, if you actually take time to digest this information, you may very well be of different opinion the next time you speak about "basic knowledge" on law and government. American Jurisprudence defines an unconstitutional act worthy of being negated all the way back to its very inception.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Still, it is a law that was ruled unconstitutional. Sorry, you didn't specify.

No I don't work for the government, perhaps your getting a little paranoid.

But there you have it. A law that was deemed unconstitutional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join