It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious universe getting more support by scientists.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

It is only your assumption that it is the brain giving the commands.

No its not an assumption at all sorry its a fact.

Show me one living person on this planet with NO brain.. that is still functioning please

you cant because its not possible...

Show me a person with a pacemaker who is still alive YOU CAN

why is that? because the signals that controll your body go to your organs

Your brain makes them work !! without the brain there is no need for any other part of your body.

why have fingers? "to eat food"
why have eyes? "so you can see stuff"
why have a tummy "so your brain gets food"
Why have an arse? "so your body can ditch the waste"

all for what? so your brain can function

every aspect of your body relfects how your mind works

Healthy body healthy mind

if you dont look after it your brain knows it..

you brain does not give your TOOTH ake does it? No .. but your aware that if you dont clean em you soon WILL

Brain is the thing running the show.

always will always has

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

You think to much of the human bio-chemical body and not of the energy body that you actually are indefinitley.

Sorry ? human bio-chemical body

that gave rise to that thing you call a brain? give you memory gave you everything you know?

Sorry for pointing out the obvious my mistake ill go back to fairy land and pure enrgy shall..

wow its really special here!! NOT

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

It is actually an assumption. Have you seen the controller? You say it is the brain, but when we open up the brain, we do not see any controller there.

I have covered this already earlier on. It is just as possible logically that the brain is being controlled from outside. The reason that you cannot see this outside is because it lies outside in another domain. In the same way a radio is receiving signals from outside and the signals exist in another domain of reality. We could say by your logic because the there is no broken radio in the world that can play music, therefore the music exists in the radio. No, actually the music exists in signals being received by the radio.

Sorry there is no proof the brain is the controller. It is as much an instrument as my heart is. I control my brain. It does not control me.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

No the human body is a denser body than the energy body, it is a reciever not a transmitter.

It did not give me memory, it helped me create experience/memory.

The body that you envelope is literally a different entity in service to you.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It is actually an assumption. Have you seen the controller? You say it is the brain, but when we open up the brain, we do not see any controller there.

no its a fact as i stated be for.. have i seen what? "I say its the brain but when you open it we do not see any controller"

well how could you if the person controlling it is dead?

or do you mean like you want to find the part of the brain that controlls your body parts?

you wont

becuase if you could you would be god and i dont see you or me becoming god any time soon.

lol

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No the human body is a denser body than the energy body

denser? LOL as in ?? im trying not to laugh here really but please do tell me what you mean.

its funny for 2 reasons.. in fact just one reason

did you know all this when you was born?

NO

why? because what your saying is compleate BS

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mind, Spirit and Body are the three manifestations in creation that define who we are. The brain is the physical representation of the mind and spirit is the energy that ensouls both mind and body.

Your true Self stands outside of creation. It only observes through the mind, spirit and body. True peace is only obtained through "honest of mind", "sincerity of spirit" and "detachment".

If you can live within these three principals then you can live in peace. Without these virtues in life there is only suffering. We experience this over and over again. Even a saint or a guru knows not to become attached to the spiritual powers that they may possess. Once they become attached they suffer.

True salvation can only occur when we give up all physical, mental and spiritual attachments. This is the Great Renunciation that both the Buddha and the Christ experienced in their lives. It is the destiny of us all.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

I chose to incarnate for the experiences and catalysts to these experiences within this incarnations experience.

To have an effective experience an entity must forget.

Notice I say experience a lot, experience is the whole point.

The mind/body/spirit complex is still intact even after the death of the bio-chemical body.

Namaste

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I chose to incarnate for the experiences and catalysts to these experiences within this incarnations experience.

No offence but you chose jack squat..

Didnt choose to make a universe didnt choooose to create LIFE didnt chooose to be born.

This type of mentality of IM HUMAN AND SPECIAL is the reason our world is a mess.

my cat has more humility.

I mean when are people going to wake up to the fact we are ALONE that we have ONE GIFT

LIFE

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

This type of mentality of IM HUMAN AND SPECIAL is the reason our world is a mess.

Like who? I do not hear anyone claim that... except maybe Hitler, Stalin, etc.?

If someone wants to feel human and special and spread the love to the world, how does that make our world a mess?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

because we dont live in a fairytail do we?

unless you know something i dont.. or shall i run about naked and give people flowers and shout LOVE to people like it means something when it means nothing...

face up to reality love aint gunna help being honest WILL

People are just STUPID thats a fact.

God
aliens
whatever

take your pick your still no closer to the truth are you? even tho its looking right at you iin the mirror

hopeless

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If someone wants to feel human and special and spread the love to the world, how does that make our world a mess?

because its a load of BS thats why.

spread the love? yea thats worked out for well over 2000 years.

I hope you have a better way of saving the human race other than a giant woodstock

[edit on 25-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

It is only your assumption that it is the brain giving the commands.

No its not an assumption at all sorry its a fact.

How is that a fact? The brain merely relays commands to the body.

Who is the controller?

Show me one living person on this planet with NO brain.. that is still functioning please

Show me a car that still function without fuel. That's just a silly argument.

The driver is not the car.

Your brain makes them work !! without the brain there is no need for any other part of your body.

Uh?

all for what? so your brain can function

Ok.

All parts of your body are interdependent of each other. Without liver, kidney, heart, etc., your brain can't survive. Without brain, those can't survive either (though that is debatable).

every aspect of your body relfects how your mind works

And the other way around too.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

because its a load of BS thats why.

spread the love? yea thats worked out for well over 2000 years.

You keep saying that but you won't tell me who.

I am assuming you mean Christians, Muslims, the Catholic Church, and just about any government?

I hope you have a better way of saving the human race other than a giant woodstock

Woodstock was a drug induced haze. I am not talking about that here.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

because we dont live in a fairytail do we?

I am not saying that, did I?

unless you know something i dont.. or shall i run about naked and give people flowers and shout LOVE to people like it means something when it means nothing...

It's Christmas today.

Do you see anyone running around naked?

Merry Christmas!

face up to reality love aint gunna help being honest WILL

Love is about being honest. Love is about trusting each other.

People are just STUPID thats a fact.

Well, I am not going to debate with you on this.

God
aliens
whatever

Aliens and gods... that's more closer to the truth.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Who is the controller?

you are..

i know thats hard to grasp !

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Right, "I" am the controller. Not the brain. I am not the brain, because I know my brain. Hence why I say my brain.

Nonetheless, if you insist that we are our brain. Then why cant we find ourselves in the brain? We have the brain of many people stored in jars, including Einstein. Why have we not been able to retrive Einstein from the brain or even his memories? As you insist they are stored in there.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Who is the controller?

you are..

i know thats hard to grasp !

Whoa.

You just proved my point!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Merry Christmas!

Take this little gem for instance...

jesus was not born today was he? NO yet people DONT CARE do they? No why should they? its a reason to give each other CRAP and get merry. who the bloody hell is jesus?? oh just some DUDE who saved us from ? remind me what it was we was in fact saved from im not sure? oh well he saveeed us!!! and now every year "depending on what calander you use" we get to act like idiots and photocopy our arses at the xmas office party.

That is my point mate the entire SCAMM and people PRETENDING life is somehow NORMAL

the only thing NORMAL is the amount of CRAZY people on this planet .

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

what point? the point was about the brain? and how it relates to the body?? i have no point to prove its a well known fact?

or am i missing something?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join