It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I am so glad that sent. My computer completely crashed when I was sending that so I didn't think it would've done and I was like I can't remember what I typed and it was loads!
Then I went to text my friend about my computer crashing and my phone died.
Technology hates me...

Yeah, I dunno what happened. I don't believe half the things on here, but I believe some of the stuff other people wont. Like everyone else. I think it just goes to peoples heads sometimes. I think I'd give ATS a rest if I got to the stage where I was seeing conspiricies in my shower or something LOL!

I go off the point so badly all of the time. Some people end up making me do that. Like if you read the last few posts in any of the threads I've set up that Algebra talks in we're talking about something completely different. then wonder why no one else is posting

I was always the goody geek kid me man. I'm well cool.
Although 6th Form was different. Sorta opened up a bit more coz I had a bit of a rough time of it with people taking a lend and bullying me a bit. So I had enough, by Y13, confidence - no problem
. I handled the 'bullying' (I use that loosely coz I don't think I was properly bullied - I just had a group of friends turn against me for no reason and be pretty horrible about me. Mind you that IS bullying so...) differently to most people. It sort of made me stand up and fight for myself instead of running away like I normally would. So it's fine

Ahh see paranormal stuff and experiences I'm fascinated by! I've never really had too much happen in my own house, but I've had a couple of weird experiences. I see shadows everywhere, but half the time I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Although I was sitting an exam a couple of years back and thought there was an invidulator behind me looking over my shoulder, and I hate that, so I turned round to glare at whoever it was, and there was no one there. I jumped so high, my friend who was sitting behind me still takes the mick outta me for it. But like, it wasn't just a shadow, I felt like there was a solid object behind me. It was weird.
I see peripheral 'ghosts' all the time though. Like before, I saw whatever it was repeatedly, and to the point that I think I know what 'it' if it was a person looks like. But there isn't anything there. I dunno if there 'is' and I can't see it, or if it's just my imagination working overtime.

I know, me too! I think it's just upbringing. My dad says 'bird', so does my mam occasionally. So I've just picked up on it. The looks you get if you say it in front of some people though. They look at me as if to say "you shouldn't be saying that! You're a woman", all scandalised, and I just think... Who cares. It's not that offensive, could be MUCH worse.

[edit on 10/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yeah I hate when stuff goes wrong and you have no idea why? like that pic I sent you the other week
what the hell went wrong?

Well I have to really go over and over things before i'll believe them but yeah some xrazy things out there! so i'm never usually just dismissive of things! I hate both sides of the coin if i'm honest, people who just think everything has a logical explanation and people who think nothing has a logical explanation, just meet in the middle damn it! both sides are irritating!

Hahaha a bit like this thread! just me and you having a natter
plenty of these threads on bts though! no harm

Yeah I had a little bit of bullying when I was about 11 but was pretty plain sailing from there on, I was lucky I guess! backstabbing friends are one of the only guarantee's in life
I found as I got a little older that a couple of close friends are all you need!
less bitchyness and closer relationships

Yeah paranormal is big excitement for me! I'll take some pics when I go hunting in march

Yeah nothing wrong with saying birds, people are too easily offended these days! it's common from where I grew up!

Mate's here so i'm missing bloody being human, will have to watch the repeat later

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh technology hates me man. It's always being stupid!

Yeah I'm a bit like that. Wont believe stuff til I'm certain but I'll give anything a try

They should meet in the middle yes! I agee!

Yeah I didn't til like 6th form and you'd think they'd grow out of it but nooo. But it's alright.nevr did too much harm!
I've got like 3 clos frineds so thats fine. I can cope

Yeah I'll do the same when I get to Chillingham and send you them!

They are! Political corectness gone mad man! Its stupid!

Aww, gutted. It's good though!
I might have to watch it again tomorrow or something.

[edit on 10/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Me too sometimes!

deffinately the best way to be! in the middle, leaves you open to all possibilities without going to the extreme of each side

Yeah unfortunately the growing up part don't kick in for some people, but they seem to be able to fake it when it counts if you know what I mean?

My group of friends literally got smaller and smaller as I left school, not through falling out or anything! just out growing them if you know what I mean? I just literally keep in touch with my best mate now which we have been since we were 11! all I need really these days

Yeah cool! be great if something gets caught! Alton towers has a very neat story to it
can't wait till i'm sat in the pitch black!

I caught the end of Being human but i've set the pvr to record it!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
First of all I apologise for my typing last night. I did TRY to make sense, but it didn't seem to work that well

Yess! I just can't be bothered to have arguments about stuff, so I'm usually in the middle just coz of that. Having a strong opinion makes you need to fight for that opinion and I'm just too laid back to bother.

Yeah, I do

My mam was really annoyed when it was going on coz since my birthdays in August I'm one of the youngest in the year... So I must've been 16 I think, and the lad who was kicking it off was one of the oldest so he was practically a year older than me and she was like "he should be the mature one! rahh!" But it calmed down and I got left alone by the end of it. Although, alone being the right word
I had like one friend at the end of it... And that one friends started going out with one of the girls who was joining in so that wasn't great, but being civil always helps, I suppose.
That's just whats happened with me. I think I just have one of those personalities where people feel they can pick you up and drop you whenever they like. I just stopped caring in the end, they're obviously not that great friends if they do that, are they? Best just to leave it and move on or else you just end up depressed wallowing in things.

Yuus! That's always the main problem though, the 'if'... Coz in the end you can never be sure
Which is a complete pain. It's proper exciting when you do go out though, every little thing makes you think... "what's that!?" Haha
Love it!

Ahh right, it should be on iPlayer I think anyway. It was pretty good though.
Pretty weird as well. I'll not say anything coz I dunno how far you got through it but they've changed some things.
Never mind, it's still epic!

(Edit because I wish I would remember to take out the friggen quote at the end!!)

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Nah, I understood ya

Ahhh yeah my birthday is in september so I was one of the oldest! what a difference a month can make!

I would have felt crapped on if my mate did that! being civil is great but you can only hold your tongue back for so long!

No they are'nt even friends if that's how they operate, no person should be treated like a throw away object!
Best thing to stop caring imo don't deserve your thoughts or attention!

I love the feeling it gives you though! just being scared makes me feel good!
I don't even know if you can call it scared? because you're smiling with excitement inside! love it

I caught up on it! what the hell has happened to george
he was all serious and just wanted a partner that understood in the last series, now he's getting off with and screwing the first slutty vampire that come's along
are they trying to blame it on his animal insticts or something since he made the kill? like it's opened it up a little in him?
and Annie got her job
was good though yeah, we have two werewolves now so be interesting how it pan's out, I reckon they will kill her off, kidnapped by the vampires!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Goood

Yeah, see. I don't think I'm like, less mature than anyone else who was in my 'year' but apparently it does make a difference. I think the shyness and lack of fight in me was probably because of that. Had less time to mature before I was thrown into school.
I think thats why I loved George in S1 - he was a bit like me... Now hes gone mental, but I'll come to that...

Yeah, it's not a great feeling. But tbh, I think the lass in question was only a complete cow to me in the first palce because I was friends with her, and they liked each other. The only problem is, I'm not gay. So I don't understand why me being friends with her was a threat
She must've seen it that way though.
It's not wonderful, but you can't let it get to you too much when it is still your best friend, so I just got on with it lol.
And yeah, I agree completely!

Yeah I know! fears like one of the most primal instincts and its proper addictive. When you say that to some people they look at you like you're mental, but it's true! I think it's still fear, but how you respond to it is what's different. Adrenaline rush ftw

Now, yes, George! I think they're going down the line of, he was just about to change, and he had just changed when he was getting off with that vampire (are they trying to breed hybrids? Is that possible?) Plus since he's killed someone (even if it was for the greater good) he's lost a bit more of his humanity, and built up a bit more of that wolf testosterone. So he can't control himself as easily as before. He said something like that I think, "everytime I feel the human me getting furthur away and I hate it" or something.
But they're trying to make it seem as though he doesn't hate it as much anymore... Afterall, he was shouting "come on then" in the woods

He still looked disgusted when he woke up next to that stag though.
And my heart broke a little bit when he was crying on his lasses leg. I forget her name. Is it Nina?
But yeah it's taking hold of him a bit I think...

Annie got her job! Annies proper sweet, bless her. Even if I was a ghost I'd be outta there when she turned into a werewolf. I'd be a coward even as a ghost. I can imagine trying to haunt someone and hiding in a cuboard when the front door opens... Only to remember that its pointless being scared

And Mitchell seems to have got a new bird in sight. I still think him and Annie should get together though.
And I agree that they'll probably kill Georges lass off. I didn't want her to change coz I thought it would ruin it a bit having 4 and not 3...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

You are mental
j/k

Ahh rate so the bird is gay! I thought your mate was a lad, presumption's on my part
I do remember you saying the other day your mate was gay! still a silly way to act like though! and unfortunately it's not exclusive to a certain age, just people!

Good on you!

Deffinately! though I don't like the kind of fear that hits me when i'm up high
that's gotta be a whole other batch of chemicals
give me a poltergeist any day!

Yeah he's a different man in this series, he's grown a pair, may go off the rails a little I suspect, and yeah I did give the breeding a thought! be very cool, like underworld
he pulled a bit of meat from the stag and ate it, never have done that last series, so yeah I agree I reckon he's accepting it a little more this series! and enjoying it, the smile on his face when he set out to go to the woods

Not keen on mitchells new interest, I wanted him and Annie to get it on! well as far as they could anyway

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Haha, tell me about it, mate

Yeah they are. I suppose it must be different in school coz you ain't got a lot of choice if you're gay, but still. Lol. Not a great couple of years for me, I can tell you that

I get that fear when I see a spider.
Unluckily, where I live quite a lot of BIG spiders come in off the fields. Yuck. My dad gets shouted for a lot in my house in autumn...

He is yeah, I was like woahh... What's going on with George man? You can tell his mentalitys different from hating himself and everything. When he was shouting at his girlfriend that was a bit
. Although I liked how she just stood looking at him, like, I'm not scared of you.
He did seem to be looking forward to it on his way out. But you think, is that all the way through the cycle, or just around full moon. Maybe, midway, he's the same, and then it just builds up the rest of the time?

I really want him and Annie to! Like, so much! Do you reckon they'd actually be able to? Coz she's solid, she can pick things up and touch things (and dip biscuits in tea much to George's disgust) So maybe they would be able to? It's a safe bet. I mean, how long til Mitchell draws blood on this new bird? Thats one thing he can't do to Annie. And they've both got forever...
And she cleans behind the fridge. I wish I had a ghost in my house to clean up after me. I make a mess doing literally anything. I can just sit... And then there'll be mess around me. I dunno how it happens, I must just chuck stuff around.

I love how we talk about them like they're real
How cool are we?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Least it's over with now eh!

Me too, i'm scared stiff of spiders! I live next to a farm and e seem to get loads
I even have this insect net thing on my bedroom window so I can have it open
it's reduced the amount of spiders I get by about 80%
horrible bloody things

Haha yeah she don't need to be scared of him now! she's a wolf herself
tear him up!

Dunno if they'd be able to? don't wanna be rude here but can she produce errrm liquid and stuff,
and what about heat? it's weird, I presume she don't have organs and stuff so she's just a shell? ooooh my head

He will probably bite his new bird, or the temptation battle will be a storyline focus, as it is in these things! then he'll get it on with Annie

Haha they are real! what do you mean?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah, over and done with. The past is the past

Yeah we live right next to fields and get horrible big beasties in here. I've always considered getting a net for my window but I've got a weird teperature control going on in my body... I can be boiling hot, then 5 minutes later I gotta close the window. So I tend to have it closed and I don't really get them in summer. It's more autumn when its getting colder and they want somewhere to live. Yuck. I'm sorry, but they can't live in my room!

Haha I know. I was watching it thinking, you go on lass! Get him told! (Or telt, if we're typing phonetically
)
Mind you, George isn't threatening at the best of times

Well... I do have a response to that. Which throws the rudeness out the window a bit. From now until the end of this paragraph, I will try not to be as rude as possible. But I think I might lapse.
She can't produce liquids, but it won't hurt her not to... Just him. If it'd hurt him. Coz she's got no senses. Heat is a problem, but Mitchell is surely cold anyway? Plus she said she could feel it when Mitchell kissed her, so it could be possible. Plus thinking always helps, if you get me! Most of human experience is in the brain. And she still has a consciousness.
Although I'm not an expert on vampire/ghost sex. But if I die and come across a vampire, I'll see if I can find out LMFAO!

The tempatation battle will most likely be a storyline, but whether he will bite her I dunno. Coz he's clean, which means he'll be needing it more... But then the thing that happened with Lauren last series... It's been done before y'know.

And yeah, I duno what I was thinking. Of course they're real!
If I've gotta pick sides I'm on Georges team though!
I think it'd be cool to be a ghost for spying purposes, but I've never been a huge fan of vampires. Always preffered werewolves me like

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I'm hot almost always! I never shut the bedroom window, even with the snow i've still kept it open, I cope so well with cold but horribly with hot!

Spiders are evil and I swear they know what they are doing, they chase you and drop on you, all this ''they're more frightened of us' crap, pfffft cause they are

good thinking, yeah she could be maybe creating the sensations herself, like when she kissed him, maybe if she feels what she thinks, she would'nt think of the pain, and again excuse the rudeness but there are products available to overcome his potental problems!

''Although I'm not an expert on vampire/ghost sex. But if I die and come across a vampire, I'll see if I can find out'' Hahaha
good one!

I dunno, I just have a feeling they're gonna use the temptation storyline again, it's a winner! Twilight made millions from it afterall

I hate how George emphasises his ''T's'' heh, just gets on my nerve's

Well i've always had a thing about vampires, Lost boys was one of the first films I remember seeing, I was like 4/5 and have been hooked on vamps ever since, but generally I just live in a fantasy world with all this stuff so it's all cool, werewolve's, vampires, ghosts, I really am that sad
so Vampire for me

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm generally quite hot. I get told off for saying places are hot coz they're not apparently. But my surface temperatures usually cold. People hold my hands to cool down, but I'm always boiling. I don't get it lmao.

They so do as well! Like when you're brushing your teeth and ones in your peripheral vision, and you're like, "I'll just leave it there, it won't move, it hasn't for ages" and then it starts coming towards you! If it was more scared of me why isn't it walking in the opposite direction!? Ahh they're just nasty!

Exactly

"and again excuse the rudeness but there are products available to overcome his potental problems!"
I actually hadn't thought about that before, but I just laughed at it for about 5 minutes!
I also think whats even funnier would be George's reaction if that happened.
*Mitchell comes in and tries to hide tub from George who looks up from the paper - but sees it and looks disguted*
"I don't even want to know what thats for."
"It's chafing a bit..."
"I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW!"
"Anyone would think you didn't do anything like this."
"Look, as long as you're fine having sex with a ghost, and it stops you killing people, it's fine with me. Just keep your purchases out of my eyeline."

See though, we've solved the problem!

Being Human, eat your heart out!

God, yeah, they did. And yeah, they'll probably use it with George aswell. That vampire woman is up to something, I'm sure of it! She can't just want him for the hell of it, surely. The vampires tend to not even be able to stand the smell of 'wolves!

Yeah, I'm like that. I'd rather live in the fantasy world than in the real world.
I sort of nicked the idea of Being Human from series 1 to write something similar, but with different characters.
It isn't very good though. I might go back and edit it up.
Just steal the BBCs ideas

But I'd deffo choose wolf, even if many people wouldn't. I think it'd be easier only having to change once a month. Even if it did hurt. Hell, I'm used to it

The whole regalness of the vampires doesn't compare when they suffer everyday for eternity. Not that many of the see it as suffering...
But... Would you be a veggie-vampire like Mitchell? That's the question!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I'm just a walking hot water bottle

I know, they stalk you I swear, sit there waiting to make the move

Heh, you have the reaction pretty spot on actually
good observations! no obstacle too big for mitchell and Annie then
all solved
we can expect the cheques in the mail I presume

I've always had a good imagination! I practically live there, I just find it hard to express!
I could'nt write for squat, can barely string a sentence together most of the time
every idea is practically recycled so your ok

I like the idea of a Wolf, but like I say there's a certain romance connected with Vampires that lures me in! and once a month is boring! no offence

Mmmm well, I dunno i'd probably bite people I reckon, i'd be like a Vampire vigilante! only go round biting criminals
very cool!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
See, my skin now is freezing to touch, but I'm really hot. Who knows

I bet they do as well! They know they're freaky and take it out on us!
I tell you what are worse. Those ones with a dot for a body and MASSIVE legs. As if a spider wasn't bad enough - we have spiders that are out of proportion! And I like proportion. Proportion is good.

LOL! Yep. I should spend less time observing TV characters, and more time in the real world I think. But where's the fun in that?
Yeah we should well get paid for working that out.
And for my interpretation of George's speech there. 50/50 split. Thanks BBC
We'll come and work for you if you give us some money

Yeah, I can only write things I know. I could write a series of Being Human, but if I was asked to create it, I wouldn't be able to. My mind works in strange ways. If everything is given to me, I can write fine. If I have to create it, I'm buggered.
I spend a lot of time in my own head though. I get drawn into TV (as is obvious) and what happens next and what should happen. It makes life a bit more bearable.

Hmm, see I've never been drawn in my the romance of the vampires. I think my animal instincts stronger. Plus I wouldn't like to willingly murder. Even if it was in a cool vigilante way, like you said

But trust me, if you were female, you wouldn't besaying once a month isn't enough

I think it'd suit me fine.

All we need now is to actually get bitten/scratched, move in a house with a ghost, and we're on our way to actually living in fantasy world

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Actually, i'm less frightened of the ones wih huge legs, it's the ones who are just big all over that make me scream like a girl

Heh, I usually don't over observe on everything, some things I do, depends how it draws me in? but yeah it's good to speculate once you're in!

Valiant the vigilante Vampire
whoooaaa I like it
might try a short story
hehehe

Vampire romance is way sexy, something about it! it's why I love twilight
though I like a more adult approach! like true blood!

Hahaha yeah I live in a fantasy world anyways! daydreaming is a great habit!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
No I'd actually rather take on a big beastie one than just the ones with long legs. They make me run away and scream. I'm mildly fascinated in a I'm-terrified-of-you sort of way of the big ones, the ones with no proportion just make me really scared. Proportion needs to be followed!

I over-observe pretty much everything. I think it was a habit picked up sitting in the common room bored out my skull while everyone else talked around me. I just started taking too much of my surroundings in.
I'm quite a good judge of character after being around people for about 5 minutes, because I pick up on quite a lot. I can to an extent by peoples writing style, but it's not as effective.

LMAO! You well should. It has a certain ring to it.
Try and get a cartoon commisioned man, but don't forget who put you up to it

Mmm, I read Twilight, but I didn't like Meyer's writing style that much. They are good books, I just think a better fight (or a fight in general) in the last book, and with a more mature writing style they'd be better

I've never watched/read True Blood. I just never got around to it, but from what people've said it was good. So I shudda done.
I just love Being Human coz it has it all really. Comedy, fighting, blood, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, love, heartbreak... Everything. It just makes me happy

I think I drift off into my own world and have my best ideas when I'm in the car and other people are driving. Coz half the time I can't be bothered to listen to what people are saying, so I half block it out, respond minimally, and just drift off...
Apparently I did that when I was giving my friend a lift home and I was driving though. I think I was just concentrating so much on what I was supposed to be doing (I'm still learning - my mam's teaching me) that I couldn't be bothered to listen to my mother and my mates conversation. I saw her the next day, and she said "oh yeah, you were going to tesco weren't you?" And I was like "how did you know that?"
Apparently my mam had mentioned it when I was driving, but I had no recollection of it

It's great! Being a learner driver scares the hell out of people. Especially when you say the words "I can't see anything"

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Moving to alaska or something would be great for me, spiders don't like the cold, I don't like the sun, perfect!

I'm an ok judge of character, I observe people alot because there behaviours and group patterns interest me! and i'm pretty suspicious of anyone I meet so my senses are usually ramped up.

God if I had my own cartoon i'd cry
it would be adult though, a little like spawn in the 90s be so cool

I know what you mean about twilight, it has it's faults, but just sucked me in!

Now true blood is awesome! you should deffinatley try and catch up on that, some great characters and a sweet story, just the accents that grate on me
I have the first book aswell but not read it yet.

Well I can't even drive! I just put it off and off and off then eventually just gave up on the idea!

I do that
have a conversation with someone but put minimal effort into it, can't help myself, I have the concentration span of a toddler

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think I could handle the cold. The lack of spiders though

I'm pretty susupicious of almost everyone all of the time. I'm not a very trusting person overall

It's people like me who ruin that neighbourhood feel England used to have!

LOL! It'd be pretty awesome to have your own cartoon like.

But like I said... Remember who put you up to it when you're rich

Yeah, I'll deffo try and check it out. It might still be on 4oD. I'll have a look tomorrow night.
I just watched Being Human again and discovered why I couldn't take parts of it seriously. I swear to god the tense music, like when Mitchell was in the multi-story with that other vampire, is on the Ghostbusters game! I knew I recognised it!

Haha, my mam used to be a driving instructor, but it took me so long to get my license, and we have so little free time together that it's taking me quite a while to get to test standard. I'm in no rush though, I don't need to get anywhere I need a car for, really.

LOL! I'm best in the morning. My responses tend to just be me grunting at people. Other than that, if I get bored I just switch off and hope that when I say "yeah..." I shouldn't be saying "no".

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

The cold would be good for me! i'm one of those people who likes to snuggle up into a chair in winter with a warm cup of hot chocolate, proper girl

Me neither
always have an eyebrow raised
and I don't think the English neighbourhood feel has existed for a while, not as long as i've been here anyway! so we can blame the generations before us for that

I'll send you a thank you card when i'm a millionaire
home made ofcourse!

You do take it all in don't ya
I can't even remember the music, went over my head!

honestly that last sentence could have been written by me! i'm that known for it people just leave me be now, and nobody dare wake me up
i'm a right moody get!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join