It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
No, no. When I fell and broke my toes it wasn't funny.
Other people though.
I saw a lad and a lass running for a bus today. Me and my mam were nearly crying we were laughing that hard.
Probably wasn't even that funny.

Haha! I'm pretty indecisive. But I'm a leo, so I don't count

He is. They got a good main 3 actually. Orlando isn't too bad, Keira is lovely and Johnny is verryyy nice.
Me and my friend now have a competition to see how many times I can say savvy in a day without it being noticed. LOL! I rekon 5? 6? Maybe...
I like those type of games. I get people to give me words and I try and get them into conversation.
Shows how cool I am

Yeah, I was never really into it that much til I watched PotC, then I loved it. No wonder it's all came back in recent years.
I think if I was anyone in the films I'd wanna be Calypso though. She's pretty awesome.
And a more interesting character than Elizabeth.
Although I do love Elizabeth's tantrum when they're all fighting over the key. She shouts, gets ignored, and like every proper woman has a massive strop. Possibly her finest moment
It makes me laugh every time I see it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

seeing people fall is funny, as long as they don't hurt themselve's!

I'm very indecisive! that's why I like shopping on line, take all the time I want

Keira's gorgeous, if a little on the thin side, but a naturally beautiful face!

My vocabulary is not massive so i'd probably have difficulty knowing where to slip them in, then I would'nt be able to decide

Yeah the tantrum was a good scene
is calypso the black lass?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree

I hate shopping with people, I always feel like I'm being awkward if I take ages. Online is much better

She is like. If we give her some pies then she'd be better, but she is really pretty.

I can manage it quite well, thats why I like the game. It makes my nights more interesting

Yeah, I'm smiling just thinking about it lmao!! "Ohh... The heat..." *Faints, then opens her eyes. Goes in a massive huff, then sits with her legs crossed.* Love itttt!
Yes she is, the goddess. She talks cool. And she's a goddess. Which gives her cool powers. So that just makes her awesome really.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Me too! online all the way

Deffinately needs a couple of Ginsters down her

I though it was her, can't stand her voice! it's jamaican en'it? sounds it!

Gonna leave ye'be in a sec
watch big bang theory!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yusss!

Yeah lmao. She is ridiculously thin. Couple of trips to Greggs could put that right though!!

Ahhh she's a leggeeennndd. Yeah I think it is... I'm not sure. I couldn't do her part, being blond and English. But it'd be the part I'd choose if I could have any lmao!

Ahh okay
Laters

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Aye deffinately, amount of calories in those steak bakes
have'nt touched one for over a year! (it's hard btw)

I'd be jack ofcourse
though a slightly uglier one
damn you Johnny Depp

See ya later *waves*

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

LOL! I haven't had one in ages, but I sort of want one now... I'm so easily influenced! I might next time I'm passing a Greggs lol.

Jack is truely awesome. If I was Elizabeth I'd be like 'stuff Will, Jack's muchhh nicer'.

Without seeing you I can't say whether or not thats true.
But to make you feel better, I think everyone pales in comparison to Johnny Depp. He's one of those people. Like Keira Knightly for women. I look at her and think 'damn you, why are you so pretty?"

Laterss (again)

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Ayana]

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Heh, yeah Greggs is lovely!

Aye, my sister love's him! she has done since edward scissorhands when we where little

She is nice like! we can't all be belesed with those faces

I'm sat here watching wwe with my nephew, he's obsessed with it
it's our routine as he says! bless him

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Oooh it is like.
I might take a lunchtime wander to it if I ever get out the house and back to actually doing useful things... This snows a right pain.

Haha, I've got a friend whos got like every film he's ever been in on dvd.
I'm not THAT bad, but I do want potc

I know, shame really. But then you wouldn't be able to get anything done coz you'd be constantly stunned...

Aww, bless him! That's dead sweet.

I just went and did the horses... Got so covered in snow my black hoody turned white, then came home and played in the snow with the ferrets for about an hour.
The snow doesn't get into their run so they love plodding about in it when I get them out.
That's basically my day. Get up, breakfast, emails, lunch, horses, ferrets... Then I can just sit for the rest of the night.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We are covered in it! never seen it so deep before

I looked at potc this morning, thinking about getting it on blu ray since our conversation and it's pretty cheap for the trilogy! and mega cheap on dvd! only £13 on Amazon! bargain!

Heh yeah, we'd be drooling all day

Well I had a marathon of wwe, then advising me mam on a new laptop, then dr who repeat with my nephew and now i'm watching an alien documenatary with him
I don't think he totally gets it! he's only 8, but he loves watching anything to do with ufo's aliens
pretty smart kid for his age!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know it's crazy! It's now just getting to the annoying stage where you can't do anything coz of it though lmao.

Yeah I looked last night. Deffo gonna put money on my card and buy them on dvd now. It'll be great for when I'm bored or in a bad mood

What'll help? Johnny Depp as a pirate! Hell yeah

Ahh nice
Aww, that's mint, he sounds great! I hope if I have kids they'll be like that.
I can imagine my kids to be complete nutters though, I dunno why... I just probably wouldn't be a great mother.
"Mam, I'm bored"
"Alright, here, watch this."
"Its an 18... Its about zombies."
"Yeah, that's fine. You're what? 8 now. You'll cope"
*Kids are awake all night terrified*

LOL! Yep. I'd be great...

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I quite enjoyed the film 'from hell' with him in it, even though it got bad press! but like I say, you should never count on others to define your taste in things! I always seem to go against the grain!

Heh, if I ever have kids I can just use it as one big excuse to play with toys again

When I was growing up I was literally allowed to watch anything! used to watch films with my older brothers and theres quite a big gap between us! never did me any harm at all! I wanted a freddy krueger hat and glove when I was 6
I even made one with lollipop sticks and a glove

But saying that, there seems a lot more sadism/bloodshed thrown in just for the sake of it these days! so i'd maybe be a lot more cautios if I had kids! not overly strict, but i'd be more diligent deffinately!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't think I've actually seen that. I'm sure the titles were too long for me and I got distracted when I tried to... LOL! Thats my short attention span for ya. Sweeny Todd was pretty good though

Yeah! Me too!
Play with toys and get loads of random animals...
And get cartoon network back.

Me neither, I've pretty much always just watched what I liked. But I don't remember much about stuff, so clearly I wasn't exposed to too much that scared me. Mind you, I don't think I'm easily scared so you know. My mam doesn't like horror films so I never really saw that many...
Yeah, I think that's true though. A lot more cutting people up for the hell of it these days. I'd probably just be oblivious though. My kids would be like the kids off Outnumbered

[edit on 10/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's good
and yeah Sweeney todd was good, and i'm not a fan of musicals apart from grease! but Tim burtons stuff is always good

''Play with toys and get loads of random animals...
And get cartoon network back''

Oh yeah!

I've never been scared of a film in my life! the most i've done is jump! but I still love horror! Horror/fantasy/sci-fi best genre's ever
just really depressing going back to reality after watching them! especially fantasy!

I've never seen outnumbered!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm not a fan of musicals either. But Sweeny Todd did it for me

I've seen Grease all the way through... But never all at once. If that makes sense.
Like I've seen the whole film, but I've never sat and watched it all at once. I've just seen it in bits...

LOL! Yep. That'd be my life if I had kids.

Nah me neither, my mam is though, bless her. She'll be gutted when she comes back in, I just stood and watched that squirrel for about 15 minutes before, but thats not the point...
It is depressing coming back to real life. I agree. Especially when lifes so boring lmao. That's probably why I'm on here so much.
Throw a few conspiricies into life to liven it up a bit...

Really? It's proper funny like. Just about this couple that've got 3 kids. Ones about 14 -15ish and he's sort of normal, then they've got Ben who's about 7 and is mental, and Karen whos like 5 or 6 and she's just hilarious.
Its dead funny. I think it's so funny coz its so close to reality.

Being Human tonight

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I get what you mean, Grease is a great film! that era and the music really hit the spot for me

Conspiracies deffinately liven the bleak world and robotic routine up
I used to read here loads before I signed up! some incredible threads! but i'm so laid back the search function aint my cuppa tea if you get me?
gonna have to dig through again one day though!

I've seen it advertised, might give it a go if I see it on.

Yeah can't wait
being seeing the advert more since the other day, Annie wants to get a job in a bar
mad idea, would be so many problems to get round! she don't want to be dead bless her!
her and mitchell would be a great couple! a vampire and a ghost hints of it in last series, and atleast he can't bite her

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It is a good film, yes.

I just got proper flamed in a thread like
Someone like "rahh! How can you believe that the girl died of a heart condition and not the vaccine?"
Well... Because so many people (including me) have been fine with that vaccine. And coz it said on the news it was a heart condition... I have no reason to doubt it.
I just talked about optical isomers since they mentioned thalidomide that was bad because of its optical isomer. *Shrugs* Never mind, they'll not get a rise from me
I don't care what internet people think of my opinions

Yess. There are some great threads like. I just like flicking through, I post more than I used to now though. Got a bit more confidence in what I'm saying.

I'll try and remember to mention it if a new series or repeats of the old ones come on TV
It is gooood.

Oooh I know. What if she starts vanishing in front of people? Not good for business... Although I'd go there!
That'd be mint, that!
And yeah! I know! I thought that too. He wont be able to kill her coz she's already dead. When they kissed that time it was dead cute.
Mitchell is nice though

I love George though. I think werewolves are awesome and George is just too sweet and too useless. He's like everything you wouldn't think a werewolf would be, which is why I like him

He scratched his girlfriend while being in werewolf form too though, so like, I wonder what'll happen there. I think it might be a bit irratating if she IS a werewolf... I dunno, it'd be like opening up the circle, and it'd change the show a bit.
They're trying to make it darker this time too, aren't they? Hmm... I'm excited

"We were like the worlds gayest ninjas!"

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah people get a little passionate about things on ats! best to not rise to it and just get your point across swiftly

I don't post a massive amount! mostly just thank people for the thread or ask a question, i've always had this massive inferiority complex! so I hold myself back quite a bit, even if I know i'm right! I have this stupid ability of not being able to exolain something simple
it can take me five sentences and still make no sense!
frustrating at times but just gotta plod along

Hahaha me too, i'd be all over her!

Mitchell looks like my oldest brother when he was younger! but yeah I love the looks they give each other.

George and his bird, yeah I actually forgot about that! will be interesting to see what happens there

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
LOL! I know! I was like wow, talk about jumping down my throat, what the hell?

But I just responded without getting worked up so it should be okay...

Aww bless, that's why I like the internet, see. I was always the kid in class who knows the right answer but won't put their hand up. Then says "I knew that." But on the internet the fear of being wrong is smaller coz, like I've said before, no one really knows who I am.
Mind you I did snap out of that. I have no qualms about shouting random things without knowing if their right or not nowadays. That's what 6th Form did to me. No longer quiet!

Omg I have that too. I say things in about a paragraph that someone else can say in like a sentence!
So trying to explain things to people is never great. I posted something the other day that made no sense... Took me about 6 edits so it was clear

But I tend to just post without thinking, really. I've only been flamed twice so its no big deal. *Shrugs*

I'd be in there every night with my ghosthunting equipment and offers to come and live in my house.
Well no, maybe not the second one. My mam'd kill me if I invited a ghost into the house. Good job nothing happened after the time I accidently did that... "Samuels the type of ghost I wouldn't mind living in my house." *Bed starts shaking through the night* Oops. Me and my friend got plagued for about a week then everything stopped. It was probably just in our heads

Although I'm now convinced there is something near the top of my stairs. EVERY time I turn my head I think theres someone standing there in my peripheral vision. It's doing my head in!
I should like a nutter now, don't I? LOL!

Really? It's a good look to have

You know what the funny thing is...
"George and his bird"
I actually typed the words "his bird" out, then changed it to "girlfriend" when I posted it coz some people don't like the phrasing. I tend to refer to people as "that bird" because, as a woman no one bothers to say anything about it. If I was a bloke I'd get pulled up about it all the time. It makes me laugh how its somehow sexist when guys say it and not girls.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah I just read your post, you came across fine! don't understand when he asked why are you here because you believe it's safe? just because you're on a conspiracy site does not mean you have to believe everything's a conspiracy

Well that's the funny thing, when I was in school, I was one of those kids who was always outside the headmasters office and I had no problem saying exactly what I thought right or wrong! i'm just completely different to the kid I was now, like I grew up backwards

Heh
frustrating eh, if someone asks me a question about an apple i'll start talking about an orange
i'm just that sorta person! can't help myself

Odd thing happens in our house but it's quite new so take it with a pinch of salt! but the house I grew up in was terrifying! i've had more experiences than people would believe, I just don't talk about it, you feel silly when 80% of the population would look at you like your mad!

I've always said 'bird' I try and filter these words out, but they just pop out when you're typing
I don't see how it could be offensive. birds are sweet

[edit on 10-1-2010 by valiant]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join