It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wackiest One You've Heard?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
On a comedic side, this is an older george carlin line....something a crazy person would say
" the king of sweden, is using his penis as a radio transmitter, to send anti-semestic lesbian meatloaf recipies to soupy sales and marvin hamlesh"

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That humans could grasp reality.
What gave them that Idea?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
That humans could grasp reality.
What gave them that Idea?

grasping you own reality is easy...you live it. But, thinking you could grasp the reality of someone else...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That you always get the truth from the MSM and ofcorse Fluoride is good for you...

Never guessed I would have ever said that....ay.. ..

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My fave is the widespread but jejune delusion (especially in illiterate America) that non-Jews can be ‘saved by blood’ of this R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (‘Iesous’) who words (even in English !) smack of rabid-racist-zionism:

Read the 1st so-called ‘Canonical’ Greek Gospel (‘according to Matthew’ whoever he was) chapter 15 beginning at v. 21:

21 Then ‘Iesous’ left for the Phoenecian coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, there came to them a Phoenecian woman from the same area who fell to her knees screaming, My Lord the King, Son of David ! Have Mercy on me for my little girl is possessed with a ‘bleeder-daemon..’
23 But ‘Iesous’ refused to speak a single word to her. And lo, his followers came and asked him to send this gentile female away because she was becoming a nuisance.

24 Then Iesous told the woman, “Listen Woman, the Son of Man (Aram. Bar Enasha) was sent ONLY to the LOST SHEEP of the HOUSE of YISRO’EL. 25 But she fell on her knees screaming, My Lord [the King], for god’s sake, help me !

26 But Iesous said to her, “Since when is it Right to take the CHILDREN’S BREAD out of their MOUTHS and THROW IT AWAY TO THE DOGS UNDER THE TABLE?”

Just a little passage from one of the books that GOT VOTED INTO the Bible (can you IMAGINE what they TOOK OUT?! The Mind Boggles…!!)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Flat Earth.....

Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh, oh, oh...and here’s my second favourite one of all time:

[This time the text is cited from the so-called Old Testament (Quoting the 10th century CE pointed-Masoretic which happens in this case to agree with the Hebrew Vorglag Unpointed-Underlay to the 250 BCE Greek Seputaginta (LXX) which happens to agree with the Hebrew unpointed underlays of Theodotion and Aquila and Symmachus and also the majority of the socalled Dead Sea Scrolls' unpointed consononantal text fragments found at Qumran in Cave 4)

Psalms 137:9

Hear O Daughter of Babylon, you who are marked for Destruction
Happy will they be who repay all of you for what you have done !

And Blessed will they be who grabs all of your babies
And bashes their infant-skulls against the cliff faces !

Nice religion, huh?

Maybe it would sound a little easier on the ears of the goyim if this 'God-inspired' text it were set to the tune of Hava Nagila?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join