It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 Agents Make Crop Circles~Claims Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi All,

A friend of mine passed me this link to a recent documentary which claims that MI5 have been employing people for years to make crop circles in order to "muddy the waters" and confuse researchers into this phenomenom.

Nothing about MI5 would surprise me to be honest, I think that there are some grains of truth in the video, but most of what is claimed is B.S/disinformation.

I would love to hear everyone elses thoughts.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hey Thanks Eevee!!

I'll check out these videos after I get some sleep.

Can't wait to see what these M-I5 buggers have bin up too.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I do believe that MI5 has better things to do than make crop circles

this crop stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend in their lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyse Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Some of MI5's best agents are nerds with no girlfriend and nothing better to do. Some of them frequent this site for god's sake!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

I'll re-word that then. MI5 does not pay agents to make crop circles, what the agents choose to do on there own time is up to them, as long as it's not sitting in foreign embassy giving out secrets to there station heads

Lines

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

A very interesting post. The videos contain some very thought-provoking original research, especially with regards to the MI5 connection.

The question has to be 'Why?'. Why spend so much money on disinformation and deflecting attention from genuine research? Why are they involved - especially if the entire phenomenon is nothing but a hoax?

I see two possible explanations other than the classic 'alien intelligence':

1) an anomaly in the earth's magnetic field which could reveal a source of free energy

2) a link to Project Blue Beam

I mentioned the latter possibility some time ago:

Here's a theory: if the PTB can project an image in the sky (aka Project Blue Beam) they can burn an image into a field from the self same satellites.

Cue "It must be ETs", cue panic, cue control measures.

Look for the motive, and you find the culprit.

Possibly.

(original post/discussion)

The author of these videos is certainly asking some very searching questions, not least with regard to use of tax-payers money. One thing's for sure: these agencies don't get involved out of simple curiosity.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Yeah, I'm sure you're right!

I mean, they would never dream of wasting tax payers money now would they.....

Sure would be one heck of a coincidence though if an MI5 agent turned out to be a crop circle hoaxer too.

I do believe MI5 could be responsible for a tiny fraction of UK CC's, but nowhere near what the documentary was suggesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Your right, they waste a lot of money, but crop circles are quite cheap to make

Come on these guys have to be actively working on threats to the UK including Terrorism, Espionage, Serious crime (as opposed to what other kind of crime?) Subversion and Weapons of Mass Deception....Umm Destruction

They are Spy's and have bigger fish to fry than getting a few hundred croppie's to investigate a field

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Great spy training...

I base these claims on nothing, but approximately 79% of all British crop circles are the direct result of drunken competition between Five and Six at the annual inter-agency barbecue (which starts in Wiltshire and spreads randomly throughout neighbouring counties for a period of roughly 3 months) to see who can create the highest number of complex geometric patterns in the fields without anyone seeing them do it.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I like your theories as to why and how some crop circles appear, and there could very well be a link to Project Blue Beam.

However, I personally believe that a good percentage of crop circles are made by ETs and that is why there is so much disinfo created.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by Eevee

Your right, they waste a lot of money, but crop circles are quite cheap to make

Come on these guys have to be actively working on threats to the UK including Terrorism, Espionage, Serious crime (as opposed to what other kind of crime?) Subversion and Weapons of Mass Deception....Umm Destruction

They are Spy's and have bigger fish to fry than getting a few hundred croppie's to investigate a field

So you don't think that some members of the UK public might perceive evidence of the presence of ETs in the fields of Wiltshire as a threat to National security?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

There are quite a few questionable individuals and practices surrounding Crop Circles, and the INDUSTRY that has sprung up around it.

Cool Video OP.
S and F.

Check this out.
Crop Circles are Man Made! And here is Why!
It looks at just one individual milking the phenomena for all its worth. This Guy has been used in a number of Videos promoting a belief in "supernatural" events around Crop Circles here on ATS threads.

Crop Circles are Man Made Pt 2
This thread looks at the progression of complexity in circles and GPS.
Interesting stuff.

Edit- fixage of the linkage.

[edit on 21/12/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

That was a fair-minded response. At the end of the day we all intuitively favour some explanations over others. But there is a definite point of agreement here: certain elements of the PTB are intent on obfuscating the origin of circles that haven't been created using a 'stomping board'.

Six minutes in on video 3 we get the testimony of a farmer who speaks of seeing a beam 1,000 ft high. That ought to provoke discussion.

1:29 in video 2 is also thought-provoking - the researcher states he doesn't think he's seen a 'natural' (i.e. non-board-made) circle since May 2005. (Despite the fact there have been a lot of visually impressive examples in the interim.) But as the researchers point out, the impressions that are left due to a slight indentation in a crop as opposed to complete compression certainly add something to the genuine enigma.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I agree that there certainly are some very dodgy individuals involved the crop circle phenomenum, however, to believe that ALL crop circles are man-made is very short sighted in my opinion. In order to copy/hoax something there has to be an original.

Even the human circle makers at circlemakers.org concede that there is weird stuff occurring in crop circle fields as they themselves have been witness to.

This is a section called weird # on that website you linked:
circlemakers.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

ETs in the fields of Wiltshire

I thought we were talking about Spook made crop circles, not alf the alien and his prober

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
I thought we were talking about Spook made crop circles, not alf the alien and his prober

LOL! Yes we were, but my point is, why else would Spooks make crop circles if not to detract attention from the ones made by ETs?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hey Thanks Eevee!!

I'll check out these videos after I get some sleep.

Make sure you do, don't forget now!!

Can't wait to see what these M-I5 buggers have bin up too.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I agree that there certainly are some very dodgy individuals involved the crop circle phenomenum, however, to believe that ALL crop circles are man-made is very short sighted in my opinion. In order to copy/hoax something there has to be an original.
I disagree, accepting that all crop circles are man made is not short sited. It can be made on the evidence presented and sited.
Shot sighted is looking at the evidence and replacing explanations with what "might possibly" be causing them because you believe humans cannot make them all, but having absolutely no evidence to support what you believe might be doing that instead of humans. That is short sited.

Even the human circle makers at circlemakers.org concede that there is weird stuff occurring in crop circle fields as they themselves have been witness to.

This is a section called weird # on that website you linked:
circlemakers.org...

The link won't work because it filters the rude word in the Url.
Here is the link where you can scroll down to weird stuff.www.circlemakers.org...
But actually read it.
It is weird accounts while they are out making circles and stuff.
And there is some weird stuff in there too. Some cool UFO images.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Here is the link where you can scroll down to weird stuff.www.circlemakers.org...
But actually read it.
It is weird accounts while they are out making circles and stuff.
And there is some weird stuff in there too. Some cool UFO images.

I did read it thanks, maybe you should actually read what I said.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Eevee]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I disagree, accepting that all crop circles are man made is not short sited. It can be made on the evidence presented and sited.
Shot sighted is looking at the evidence and replacing explanations with what "might possibly" be causing them because you believe humans cannot make them all, but having absolutely no evidence to support what you believe might be doing that instead of humans. That is short sited.

You have a very perverse understanding of the meaning of shortsightedness my blabbering long winded friend.

I wish you would take the time to read your posts and see the lack of substance and logic that your misleading and corruptive agenda voices as if from a bull horn.

I mean you have twisted the meaning of the term "short sited" to the brink of making a two year old child yell foul. Your derogatory tenacity is so obvious that it makes me blush.

What happened to you my friend? tell us... Who hurt you? It's ok... It's not your fault....

It's not, your fault.....

It's not your fault....

It's not, your fault....

It's not.....that's it, let the tears come freely. Let the wound bleed. Better now?

OK now let me give you a better understanding of what "short sited" really means and how it applies to the topic at hand.

First of all, the only reason anyone who does not believe that some CC are possibly made by ET has the ability to use evidence and testimony of people who have actually made CC with their own hands and use this to construct a short sited theory is because there is little evidence that ETs have made them themselves.

Despite the fact that there is a small amount of evidence like radiative reading and testimonies of people describing ET/UFO having anything to do with CC there are still many CC that fall under the category of inconclusive as to what or who they were made by.

This inconclusiveness is just that inconclusive. Meaning there is a possibility that they were made by ET/UFO.

Now you strongly believe that CC are all man made, you clearly express this by yet again subverted belittling statements against another thread author because she made an obvious observation based on the evidence of your post. You disregard the meaning of "Short sited" and mutilated it to deceitfully fit her under your category of "Short sited" and also implied that she did not actually read the information on the link she herself provided. Not only is this just ungentlemanly like it is also down right against the ATS T/C rules IMO.

Anyway how can you claim that Eevee a person who believes that CC are man made, as her videos are attempting to show, (that M-I5 possibly is linked to the making of CC) but also believes that some could be made by ET based on the inconclusive evidence that suggest other possibilities is "Short Sited"!?!?!

Seriously man, who hurt you? Let the anger go. Or at the very least don't take it out on a nice girl trying to show her thoughts and theories on AST.

We talked about this on another thread remember? Being a troll is not cool. It's so 2006 man.

TA!

Izarith.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join