It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Notice how crop circles have become more intricate over the years?

Strange that GPS mapping technology has become more accurate and more widely available too...

I'm still waiting on the scientific readings of the Electro-Magnetic energy so many proponents talk about. I believe it's communication not-from-earth but just had to give you a star for that one chadwickus.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I would urge everyone to take a close look at some of those glyphs.
Look at the human-butterfly glyph again.
The crop has been laid down in such a way to outline muscles in the arms and even a cleft in the chin!

This is incredible detail.

I seriously want this debate put to sleep. I am confident there is much more to this than people with boards and ropes.

3d detail in the way the crop is laid down is stunning. Some circles have crop that was laid down in a braided pattern. I realize this is erroneous logic, but I really don't give a damn. Like I say in the subtitle under my name. I am an unobjective logician. And being so, I reserve the right to stand behind my ignorance!

Prove me wrong, damnit! I'm a surveyor with six years experience at this point and I'll tell you that I have racked my brain over MOST ALL of these glyphs and I can't figure it out!

I mean

you cannot say that these are aliens since you dont know if we dont have some kind of secret technology to do that, but I agree, its kind of impossible to do that with our common equipment

I would like to know how did they decipher the binary message

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Crop circles definately are not what they used to be. For every real one there are multiple fakes. Beautiful? Yes. Proof? No. Maybe these cultivators should spend some serious dough on harder working scarecrows. (scareufos?)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
Here is a really compelling documentary on crop circles.

www.youtube.com...

Until a couple weeks ago I hadn't looked into this topic at all, but this documentary has got me interested. Among a few of the facts about "genuine" crop circles that I took from the film are:

These things appear worldwide.

They generally appear overnight.

There is no evidence of anyone having been in the field.

They display extreme precision and demonstrate an astonishing variety of highly complex geometric ideas.

Scientific studies performed on samples of the plant and soil material indicate the area of the field in which the formation appears has been exposed to some kind of microwave-type radiation. (I learned elsewhere that this fact has been independently confirmed and published in the peer-reviewed literature. It is now generally accepted among scientists who study plants, whatever those guys are called.)

The plants within the formations have undergone changes at the cellular level that are consistent in formations found across the globe.

Surface soil within the formations displays characteristics that are typically found only in deep sedimentary rock that has been subjected to extremely high pressure for thousands of years.

I saw the same documentary yesturday and i was amazed, and i know for a fact that some of them are made by ET

[edit on 20-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
People or ET?
Irregardless, it is a conspiracy that fits the ATS profile. Having an unknown technology is power. You can scare people with that.

Scaring people is a form of control. When we lose a little bit more of our security, we also realize that the the world as we know it, is totally not unexplainable.

Why would something or someone try and worry us? It does not matter, we must challenge everything with scientific logic. That is the only thing that can save us.

Never dislodge the scientific milestones that have kept this current population from going this far. For all those before us, it was everything.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I would be inclined to believe one million times more towards the probability of aliens from another planet making these as opposed to humans making unbelievable works of art almost on a daily basis all around the planet, without any form or recognition or money... Get real... These crops take work and no man I know works for free... I can understand a prank or two... But not with such consistency and such detail... Anonymously and without any money being made... That gives it to the aliens in my book!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've always been interested in crop circles.

The question isn't whether or not man is capable, of course we are. But I don't see how a group could make something like the human butterfly without going unnoticed, or have somebody try to take credit for such a beautiful creation.

I'm not going to say it's aliens, or humans, making these things, but whatever is making them certainly wants some attention.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveispeace
I would be inclined to believe one million times more towards the probability of aliens from another planet making these as opposed to humans making unbelievable works of art almost on a daily basis all around the planet, without any form or recognition or money... Get real... These crops take work and no man I know works for free... I can understand a prank or two... But not with such consistency and such detail... Anonymously and without any money being made... That gives it to the aliens in my book!

Right on the money

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
After taking about a half hour searching through The Circle Makers website www.circlemakers.org... I found:
1. NO video of it in being made in progress
2. Lots of pics of circles but NONE attributed to a person or group( No credit taken)
3. Only AUDIO recordings of circles being made (Please. For a group going to great effort planning, designing, executing such an event, their choice of media to record it shows no imagination)
4. I didn't find one shred of evidence that anyone associated with the site has undeniable proof it was them that made ANY circle. Can someone help point me to it?
5. One area I DID find interesting is this page www.circlemakers.org... that documents circle makers who have seen ufos and taken photos of them and other weird stuff.

Yes, I believe these guys are busy making circles, and I believe they would love to lay claim to all of them, sadly they can't. Some are from non earthly origin.

Hypothetical challenge: $50,000 to any group who can make a crop circle in 5 hours with:
A. no light of any kind
2. no evidence of human traces left behind(footprints)
C. advance notice of location of planned design, including the complex mathematical formulations that went into planned design, and it's implied meaning. Must be complex by current crop making standards.
IV. entire process uninterruptedly filmed in night vision
E. don't get caught
6. must be at least 1000ft x 1000ft
G. must artificially create radiation 100 times above surrounding field
VIII. as an added bonus, it would be nice if the circle creators left behind, buried under circles, in the perfect center, some extremely rare and expensive artifacts just to shake things up a bit. (save receipt for reimbursement) mmmgroup.altervista.org...

That STILL would NOT explain all crop circles, but would definitely make their case stronger.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
After taking about a half hour searching through The Circle Makers website www.circlemakers.org... I found:
1. NO video of it in being made in progress
2. Lots of pics of circles but NONE attributed to a person or group( No credit taken)
3. Only AUDIO recordings of circles being made (Please. For a group going to great effort planning, designing, executing such an event, their choice of media to record it shows no imagination)
4. I didn't find one shred of evidence that anyone associated with the site has undeniable proof it was them that made ANY circle. Can someone help point me to it?
5. One area I DID find interesting is this page www.circlemakers.org... that documents circle makers who have seen ufos and taken photos of them and other weird stuff.

Yes, I believe these guys are busy making circles, and I believe they would love to lay claim to all of them, sadly they can't. Some are from non earthly origin.

Hypothetical challenge: $50,000 to any group who can make a crop circle in 5 hours with:
A. no light of any kind
2. no evidence of human traces left behind(footprints)
C. advance notice of location of planned design, including the complex mathematical formulations that went into planned design, and it's implied meaning. Must be complex by current crop making standards.
IV. entire process uninterruptedly filmed in night vision
E. don't get caught
6. must be at least 1000ft x 1000ft
G. must artificially create radiation 100 times above surrounding field
VIII. as an added bonus, it would be nice if the circle creators left behind, buried under circles, in the perfect center, some extremely rare and expensive artifacts just to shake things up a bit. (save receipt for reimbursement) mmmgroup.altervista.org...

That STILL would NOT explain all crop circles, but would definitely make their case stronger.

i think the circlemakers are working for the government, why? to manipulate the ppl to beileve they are manmade.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by loveispeace

If you want to see the art of mankind, visit any museum of natural history or fine arts. Do it in Boston, or go to DC. What man creates is a mirror of what is possible. Crop circles, while massive, are crude in comparison to the intellect and translation involved in producing such work because the technology to copy that detail is not yet feasable. When it is, you will be sure to see it.

[Edited for spelling]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by charlyv]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Remember, the real crop circles are the intricate and complex examples, they are also Fractal images. I personally believe these circles to be a signature left behind from some form of interplanatary travel.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

When I was a little kid, back in the 50's, you could buy a little toy that had a cardboard disk with rectangular holes punched into it, just like what is shown in the picture.

You mounted the disc on a little flute like thing, blow into it, turn the crank on the disk and it would play you a little tune. Hardly what I would expect from an advanced civilization.....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well Id like to see some satellite monitoring videos of this, heat signatures etc.. Is that technology capable of recording all areas already up there?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I hold that a method of flattening these large grass fields was developed that was most likely a directed energy emmiter that used a mircrowave or combination microwave/laser technology that was able to rapidly cause certain types of stalky plants to bend at this special node at the base of their stems. At first, it was crude, and could only do circular areas, but as technology improved, and the use of computers that can generate raster and vector graphics, could basically direct this emmitter like we can today in laser shows, presenting incredible graphics in planetariums and in low cloud patterns, we wind up with a real smoking gun that needs to be investigated.

Something like that has been in the back of my mind for years in this regard. It may also be the gradual development of BlueBeam technology that we have been following all these years, thinking it was aliens or blokes with boards.

There is one more factor that does not seem to have been mentioned.

There have been only two crop circles worldwide since the end of August this year. It's like someone turned off the tap, and 2 dripped out. previous years have had worldwide formations right up to November. Is there a link with sunspots?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
just a thought, since they guys in the video say what time and date they think it happend is there any way to check on google sky or something similar to what star constellation was directly above it at the time, maybe compare it to other circles,

another thought of mine is that they guys filming it were realy keeping an eye out for the people making it so they didn't get caught, who realy sits in a car next to a crop on a country road for that long :S

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Have you ever though aliens have hobbies too.Maybe the crop circles are made by aliens as a hobby or intreast.Don"t think aliens work all the time.They have to have time off like humans.Maybe the aliens have competitions to see who can make the best crop circle.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWakening

ALIENS MAKE CROP CIRCLES, BEST EVIDENCE EVER - Cosmic Wakening

www.youtube.com

Crop circles are one of the things no one can really explain, the government say there hoaxes but that explanation cannot be used for some of the crop circles out there.
(visit the link for the full news article)

First off, I want to state that I believe in life on other planets and that ETs have been visiting this planet for thousands of years.

Anyway, because crop circles are so easily hoaxed, I don't think they can be entirely trusted. Yes, they look neat and complicated. But all you really need is a rope and a 2x4. Now, I'm not saying all crop circles are a hoax. But when there are international crop circle competitions...I'm sorry, I just don't have enough faith in them.

Second, YouTube is not a news source. A news source never would have let the 'there' in "the government say there hoaxes" slip pass the editors.

...then again, maybe they would have. It's hard to tell sometimes.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I love the topic and think the possibilities out there are really split, yes a lot can be hoaxed in a night and others can't.

But I can't help but mention in threads like this that there is a fallacy in this line of thinking.

Who says they had to be done in one night?

I mean think about it ... how do we know that the human butterfly was done in one night? Why couldn't it have been 12? Who's testimony are we relying on ... the farmer's? The camera man? Come on...

The bent/growing stalks and EM radiation are interesting to me for sure. Let's just be sure that we think about all possibilities and not just assume facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join