It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Your "dose of reality" goes on and on about a single researcher.

The second link shows a possible connection between technology and the growing intricacies of the glyphs (which makes me believe it is man using technology to create most of them).

Neither show why crop circles are man-made via proof (as your thread title invites us to see why/how crop circles are man-made).

[edit on 21-12-2009 by astronomine]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This topic has been done to death!
I was hoping I'd come across something new in the OP's vid. But alas! Seen this stuff a gazillion times! And the explanations too!

In other words, whats new?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWakening

There is a method of making crop circles I came up with at least in concept. It does not necessarily explain all crop circles but I think we need to think in terms of alternative possibilities as well.

Here it is:

Instead of rope and wood, setup a local WAAS network for GPS receivers. Give receivers to a couple dozen people. The receivers have custom made software that tells them when to stomp, trim, etc... and when not to. The terrain is divided in grids and each person is responsible for their square.

This would explain any circle of any complexity down to the level of resolution possible with WAAS GPS. I know this is somewhere inside of 6 feet. The use of a local WAAS setup would go a long way towards improving accuracy.

It also would not explain the various methods of modifying the plants other than trim or step on.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

True, nothing new here but thanks to the OP for dusting off the subject, as I was beginning to forget about it.

Another thing that isn't new is a lack of evidence showing a group of dedicated people creating an intricate and astonishing crop circle hitting a majority of common attributes associated with genuine and mysterious glyphs under very similar circumstances.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Very interesting because I never heard of the signal sent out and that there was an answer.....Is that true? If it is, that is amazing! SnF

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Of course anyone could have made crop circles. It's not that difficult, given time and the ignorance of owners of the land.

I doubt if ANYONE IS DENYING THE POSSSIBLITY OF CROP CIRCLES being MAN-MADE. NO ONE.

BUT, where is the logic in man-made circles - To serve what purpose? More so on the intricate ones done overnight with survelliance cameras guarding farms,, leaving no traces of entry and exit points?

To prove they are capable? Then where are their boasts and evidence that they had done it? Surely for all their efforts, sweat and amazing stealth, they would leave a signature behind? Isnt that how humans operates and operated since dawn of civilisation - pride?

Unless, of course, they arent human and crop circles are messages of communication to us, akin to our comprehension of inter species communications, such as a child drawing a note to a monkey, unaware the monkey species is unable to link symbols as messages.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

to the coment that people don't get enough credit for such a magnificent thing as the crop circles is i think because the nature of some of these crop circles and the time frame in which they are done, no doubt there are some circles done by people like the ufo thing as well but that doesn't explain a small amount of these cases,
example back in the 70's i think or some time back then they sent a message to space many different things were sent but one was like explaining our form were we were from our dna make up the lot, so in these crop circles they recieved an answer it had were they were from they dna make up triple helix were ours is double helix and so forth, so to say that this was done by the local farmer with a couple of his mates under the cover over darkness in 5 or 6 hours is not possible without being spotted by somebody. so if you believe in this or not that is upto ones self but the constant slander of the people that do must stop and must stop now!. If the shoe was put on the other foot and it was said that god himself was making these circles, it would be worshiped like the next coming.so lets have an open mind on these circles and ufo because maybe there is something and they just want to communicate.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

That ONE researcher is in the OP, which is WHY I focus on that "researcher".

Show just one Alien, making just One crop circle.
Just one.
That is all.

Crop Circles are man made.
We have evidence that supports that.
We know humans are making them, we don't have to suggest, or infer or claim it because we can show that happening. I link a group that does it.

My thread links GROUPS.
My thread points out a WHOLE Culture that needs crop circles and that needs them to be made every year and that needs people to believe that they are made by Aliens or Something other than man.

If you choose to ignore these facts as a valid reason that explain crop circles in order to accept an alternative belief than so be it.

Deny Ignorance.

Crop Circles are Man made.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Very interesting because I never heard of the signal sent out and that there was an answer.....Is that true? If it is, that is amazing! SnF

Here's something I found that you may find interesting, though I take this with a pinch of salt!

Was This A message From Extraterrestrials?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm not defending the OPs video (so as you focus on one researcher, you ignore the multitude of others), nor am I claiming they are made by aliens (as I have stated in my first post in this thread my beliefs)

And with this entire culture of circle makers, not one video of them reproducing an intricate circle in the same circumstances?

Read my posts as I have read yours and consider your reply above

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

lol!

If EVERYONE of the crop circles on Earth is done by man, why did he need you to 'proof' it with your words instead of comming forth and claim he or his group made ALL crops circles on Earth for the past 50 years?

Why the silence for his fantastic artistic abilities and need you to speak on his behalf?

Is he shy or something? And you know him well? What did he eat for breakfast?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I agree with you.... some of the grammer on this site is appalling... unless the person is Dyslexic there really is no need for poor spelling mistakes and poor sentences which make it difficult sometimes to even know what the person is trying to say.

As for the crop circles.... they are great to look at but i still wonder why after all these years aliens would be trying to communicate with us via crop circles... it's pretty pointless if you ask me.... just get out of your damn spaceship already and say 'hello, i am from the planet 'nod' i'm pleased to meet you... i have been travelling the Universe and watching your planet for decades... i don't know why i didn't land earlier but i thought i'd have some fun making crop circles for 20 years before deciding to land etc etc etc.... '

edit: I'm not saying i don't believe in Aliens

[edit on 21-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Perhaps, they may not be the ones circling over our heads now and may be still light years away? More species than one?

(I am not saying I believe in aliens)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You don't need millimeter accuracy. You only need to be able to mark a few points accurately enough to finish the circle.
Ever done any drafting? Drawn any circles at school? How many points do you need to mark to draw a circle? Or a triangle? Or for any other shape used in crop circles?

You people make it look liek rocket science.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

No one is claiming it took rocket science to make crop circles. Even a child could draw the figures and charts on the golden plate NASA sent into space decades ago signaling at light speeds to other species our location and about us.

The problem is why do it and for all their efforts, where are their braggings rights and the evidences that man had done ALL of them?

At least I am level headed and man enough to admit I don't know who made them ALL, neither attributing it to man or suppossed 'aliens' in the face of evidence lack for ALL of them.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Actually there are a lot of people who think it's rocket science and Man can't make crop circles.
There are many reasons to do it. Why do kids make graffity in places they shouldn't? It gives you a nice adrenaline rush. It's fun to read the interpretations of your circle on the forums.

Money might be a motivator too. Crop circles are a great way to advertise something. Remember that Tele2 meteorite crater for example? And the firefox crop circle?
Some do it just because it's art. It's also a good way to bring tourists to the area.
That huge butterfly in the video was made by a group of 60 people. Google XL D-SIGN.

[edit on 21/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

you didn't watch the video.....

the stalks are not broken or bent,and deff not cut or trim, its accelerated growth where whatever did this came into contact with the stalk. if it was just bent it wouldnt have that knot, those knots happen when a plant is broken or bent, the plant repairs it selfover weeks and bulks up in the damaged area to prevent further breaks.
point being that would not occur over night in any plant.

People should watch/read material in the topic not just read the title and go "oh ive got 2 cents on that"

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

To prove they are capable? Then where are their boasts and evidence that they had done it? Surely for all their efforts, sweat and amazing stealth, they would leave a signature behind? Isnt that how humans operates and operated since dawn of civilisation - pride?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

its like cosmic tagging. lol but yeah whats the point of doing these things if your not gonna get credit for it. Humans can make them im sure but these huge ones that pop up over night, and like the guy said they had cameras and everything watching and still nothing. the video said fire fox made one took them 2weeks to plan 2 days thats 48 hours with 12 people and coming in at 200 feet.

so to all the skeptics this 1738x1476 one shows up over night and your telling me humans did it?

DOUBLE POST!!!!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by killartofu]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by killartofu]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by killartofu
so to all the skeptics this 1738x1476 one shows up over night and your telling me humans did it?

You talking about this?

Edit:
Many people deny the possibility that crop circles can be man made and that all of them might be man made. What are these people afraid of? Reality?

[edit on 21/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
yeah people have been taking credit for things they have not done for a long time.

like i said some yeah man made but this has been going on for a long time, i doubt back in the day farmers wanted to waste money in hopes that some "city folk" will get a kick outta this and pay big money to see it...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join