It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is one subject in the "unknown" category that has always intrigued me.

That was an excellent video.

No matter who or WHAT is making these, nor how they are made, they are incredible, massive, amazingly beautiful, intricate works of art.

If nothing else you have to at least appreciate that.

Some things may not be meant for us to know how or why, but just to see.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Crop circles= 2 drunk guys + boards + string

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Now recall how last year when the British government released UFO files, one of the reports was about how a woman walking her dog in Wiltshire encountered a "man with a flight suit" who confessed that he was from another planet similar to earth, and that "his race was responsible for creating crop circles."

Assuming for a moment she's not hoaxing or making up the story, the guy she met sounds awfully human right down to the earthly accent:

She described the man as 5'9" fair hair with a Scandinavian type accent and dressed in a light brown garment....

So maybe the real prankster was the guy in the brown suit and she was just a victim. I would have thought you needed to do more than just put on brown clothes and have a Scandinavian accent to get people to believe you're an alien, but I guess for the more gullible among us, probably not.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Arbitrageur]

You know what the funny thing is about that is? In July of this year, there was a pretty significant story that made rounds around the internet about a police officer who saw "three tall beings" inside a crop circle one night who ran out at "incredible speeds." You must've heard about it, if not, read this: www.telegraph.co.uk...

So why is this important and how is it relevant to the incident about the woman dog-walker encountering an alien? Well, both encounters happened in Wiltshire; both cases involved "aliens" with blonde-hair; both cases invovled "aliens" wearing one-piece suits; both cases had crop circles associated with them; and in both cases, there was a strange buzzing or electrostatic crackling noise heard by each of the witnesses. Difference is that one case got reported in 1989 to the Royal Airforce by a regular woman, and the other this year by a police officer with a reputation and job to lose.

This is very, very compelling corroborative evidence. The nordic/scandinavian/Pleiadian extraterrestrials do exist, as do other famous types involved in this sphere of reality (Reptilians, Greys, etc.). Those that have been researching will discover this easily.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But if Humans brought some obscure Chemicals with them, and they fooled Scientists into thinking the circles where Alien in origin as where the Chemicals, so how do these people claiming to make the Circles know what Chemicals fool which Scientist?

That makes absolutely no sense at all, Obscure Chemicals still have to come from this Planet to take them along, so why would they be misidentified?

Or deemed Extraterrestrial?

Those sites are nothing but Government sponsored BS, meant to pull in the closed minded, who accept everything any tom dick or harry tells them, instead of relying on websites claiming to e by those responsible, why don't you go and do some real personal research? there will be more Circles next year, so why not plan on a trip to go and see one for yourself.

Let me ask you this, hypothetically, Just say for arguments sake, someone or something is seriously trying to send us a message, meant for everyone, designed to warn us, and prevent massive disasters, just on the slightest chance according to some no chance at all, but what if there is a serious message there, don't you think the whole thing needs to be investigated?

It appears many think Crop Circles are a modern day thing, all I can say is go and do a little it of research, just 30 mins or so, and then tell me these people doing these things where around 400 years ago doing it as well, I would do it for you, but why should I? if you do it yourselves maybe just this time you may learn something.

Wont hurt you to read more than a couple of lines for once.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

If that is true, can I please have some of what they are drinking?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwisatz

Question .. What makes you think Matthew Williams is telling the truth and not just jumped on the bandwagon ?

If you have irrefutable proof he has made crop circles i will be impressed.

If not its just some guy saying stuff isnt it ?

Would the fact he got arrested and convicted for doing it convince you?

Matthew Williams Arrest

Today, in England, there is news of two men being arrested for making crop circles, or, as the local English authorities call it, "causing criminal damage to an unspecified area of pasture near Marlborough in July this year."

One of these men, a 29-year-old from Wiltshire, will be familiar to those of you who read the NHNE Special Report on Crop Circles that Sherry Stultz wrote. His name is Matthew Williams and he publicly admitted that he (and an associate of his named Paul Damon), were responsible for several crop circles made during the 1998 crop circle season.

And now, two years later, he has apparently been caught.

Apparently he was reported by crop circle researchers that he must have somehow annoyed.

Matthew Williams is best known for "being the first man convicted of making a crop circle"

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Doug Bowler and David Chorley have been making crop circles for 13 years.

I don't regard myself as a hoaxer - I'm not interested in rug-pulling anybody. Yet the assumption is that if I make a crop circle, it must be because I want to undermine the beliefs of people who think they are not man-made.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Doug Bowler and David Chorley have been making crop circles for 13 years.

I don't regard myself as a hoaxer - I'm not interested in rug-pulling anybody. Yet the assumption is that if I make a crop circle, it must be because I want to undermine the beliefs of people who think they are not man-made.

Maybe people think that because it's exactly what happens?
maybe?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

If that is true, can I please have some of what they are drinking?

anybody can make a crop circle! Even you!

It's all very low-tech once we get into the field. We use surveyor's tape measure and a stalk stomper, which is basically a plank of wood. To make a circle, one person stands in the middle as a pivot and another holds the end of the tape and walks around them.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Seriously people...you think a couple people go out and make these circles?

Some circles are made by made, no doubt but some are so intricate that it would be a long process and someone would see something. Remember these are people's farmland. There are quite a few that have been unexplained, way too intricate and way too perfect to be done with "ropes and boards."

And if they all are man made, why are there no practice circles and none that have been half done. Without a doubt they would make a mistake once in a while. And they would have to practice, especially ones that are 1000+ feet.

To think these are all made by man is giving man to much credit.

People talk about Skyscrapers as being a marvel...well how long does it take to build one? how many professionally trained people are on the payroll?

As we have been proven time and time again I think people who say "for sure" this is made by man will be proved wrong. I mean look at all the people who thought the Earth was flat, or thought that Earth was center of the universe, or that atom's did not exist....etc...What happens when someone thinks outside the box? They call them crazy and try to make others think they are crazy as well.

And to call these people who claim they make these circles Bright is just feeding their little game. Sure you can make some but let's see you guys make the big intricate ones. I think people should call their bluff.

And please do not say it's improbable that aliens did this or that there is a fourth dimension, because read some physics books and you'll see that wormholes and such exist, just because we can't use them does not mean other couldn't.

Don't consider yourself a scientist if you can't keep and open mind because those who close their mind learn nothing...

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
-Albert Einstein

[edit on 20-12-2009 by predator0187]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by predator0187]

link   

Do you have a picture of the crop circles they made? Did anyone make the same claims about his crop circles that they make about apparently supernatural ones?
I'd like crop circle researchers to check a crop circle out, take readings etc, then later find it was man-made, just to see if they thought it was less complicated or if they left footprints.

link   
Arbitrageur

Sorry. Nope ,unless i saw the original evidence.

And even then id be wary.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Let me ask you this, hypothetically, Just say for arguments sake, someone or something is seriously trying to send us a message, meant for everyone, designed to warn us, and prevent massive disasters, just on the slightest chance according to some no chance at all, but what if there is a serious message there, don't you think the whole thing needs to be investigated?

We do consider the possibility that other worlds may be sending messages which may or may not be intended for us. There are several programs to look for and detect these messages, the biggest is radio SETI but there's also an optical SETI.

If I was put in charge of the research dollars for projects dealing with extraterrestrial communications, I would continue to fund those SETI projects (which rely largely on private donations), but I would allocate zero for crop circle research.

Just do what Matthew Williams said in the video I posted and enjoy them for their natural artistry and mystery. You can experience them, that's what the makers want you to do, and we don't need to spend any research money to do that.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I watched a few hour documentry on crop circles, some of the evidence they presented stating some of these may not be man made were amazing, for example the bushles of wheat layd out, no footprints, and after annalyzing the wheat they find its been electrically charged in a way that specific areas of the wheat had been blown apart... and that same pattern is repeated though all the wheat layd out in the circles...

Other circles were actually puzzles pointing to the destination of the next proceeding crop circles, very interesting, a big message layd out circle at a time

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwisatz
Arbitrageur

Sorry. Nope ,unless i saw the original evidence.

And even then id be wary.

OK well if a conviction in a court of law won't convince you that someone did something, there's no point in anyone trying to convince you of anything. I admit that's not a 100% guarantee he did it but it's a pretty high standard of evidence compared to a lot of unsupported claims made on ATS. You've seen videos of people making crop circles before right? I'm not sure where the lack of credibility on your part is coming from.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

"Just appreciate them for their artistry and their *mystery*"

You should have added: "In so long as you agree with me that there is no real mystery at all and they are all being created by some dude who should hold a PhD in Chemistry and is also an accomplished surveyor / mathematician"

Also, in regards to SETI, and this particular topic, I have always found the Arecibo Reply glyph to be THE MOST fascinating of all of them. Interesting that it was found right outside SETIs door.

Idiots can't see the forest for the trees (SETI, not you).

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Nobody is claiming that idiots don't walk into fields and damage crops, which is what he was convicted of.

What the poster is saying is that unless they see proof that said person is creating specific crops, they don't believe they are being made by said person.

Which is more than reasonable.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

In some they found artifacts aswell as extraordinarily high electromagnetic readings where everything goes haywire including planes flying overhead, the recent (June/July 2009) police officer sighting of the two silver suited men in a crop circle was interesting aswell where he entered the crop circle boudnary and he heard lots of crackling and the men saw him and ran so fast that in the blink of an eye they were gone

Andrew Collins covered it i believe.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ima go make a crop circle now,

this will be the message

"Drop $50000 in cash on the lawn at (address)"

=p

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Do you have a picture of the crop circles they made? Did anyone make the same claims about his crop circles that they make about apparently supernatural ones?

There's a picture of a circle here in this article about him, presumably one of his circles but I can't confirm that.
news.bbc.co.uk...

It's fairly intricate.

I take his claims of paranormal phenomena around the circles with a grain of salt, he's trying to promote they mystery of the circles while admitting they are manmade.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join