It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWakening

I am not with the nay sayers. Crop circles are messages from alien friends. They have been investigated and the bending without breaking of the wheatshaft shows they were not produced by a machine. They also throw off a high degree of electromagnetic residue indicating a powerful electric force created them.
Why WOULDN'T alien beings choose a virgin hillside or a crop to send a message? Some of the posters here are expecting aliens to ask for a three ring binder and a sharpie? Too bad ignorance isn't painful.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow thanx for the video, the part with the message that we sent i remember seeing that one. And the image of the alien, but i never knew what the message to the bottom right of it ment, and wow that makes me feel better.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
video of crop circles being made by UFO

www.youtube.com...

I'm not going to get into it, I just remembered seeing it in a documentary and figured I'd post it and see what you guys think.
Debunk it if you can, but don't be a turd about it.

I remember hearing that man-made circles are round, done by stick and rope or whatever, while UFO made circles are elliptical. Not saying it's true, just something I've heard. I've already decided to trust the UFO explanation, a long time ago, at least for some circles made. There really is a bit of evidence, enough to point me in the right direction.

Have a good day, I'm going to get my passport.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As I have observed here at ATS when you write about the things that do need to be discussed like chemtrails, crop circles, aliens, ufo's and so on you are as a whole wasting time here because until they see it, touch it, or whatever they aren't going to believe and will turn threads into ........................... and we wonder why evolution yes, evolution is moving along so slowly.

The people that deny ignorance are the ones that believe we have come a long way in the past hundred years, have we really?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by killartofu
so to all the skeptics this 1738x1476 one shows up over night and your telling me humans did it?

You talking about this?

Edit:
Many people deny the possibility that crop circles can be man made and that all of them might be man made. What are these people afraid of? Reality?

[edit on 21/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

No. Unlike many posters here who still suffer under the delusion these are man made creations, those who think they are not, do so to avoid stupidity, not to avoid reality.
Avoiding reality are those who insist these circles were made by men. What are they afraid of?
No one dragged a board around. They have studied the minute properties of the wheat and found these are not machine made -which leaves the wheat broken, not simply bent as they are.
We ARE afraid of stupidity since in large doses (as seen here in the thread) it can serve to kill intelligent, rational, thought and prevent the correct answers from surfacing.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Crop Circles are NOT all man made!

Anyone who believes they are man made really appears stupid/thick/idiotic/blind, to me. I'm sorry but there really isn't any other way I can look at you.

If you believe they are "all" man made then you have serious flaws in either your mind, your brain or your head.

The ONLY other option, if you are of the belief that they are all man made, and you're not stupid, is that you are a disinfo agent. I don't know what's worse.

Great post and another few bits of irrefutable evidence on the crop circle phenomena to add to my archives

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There's a sample of crop circles which are fake (=human-made), some of them illustrated in previous posts. However, it's really easy to determine if a crop circle is man-made or not. As stated before, genuine crop circles show signs of a very short, very intense heat. This point seems to be neglected a lot by the debunkers, and I wonder why.
Actually, as a psychologist, I dón't wonder why

Ignorance is a safe hiding place for unpleasant realizations. This is called 'cognitive dissonance' and it happens all around us. It explains a lot of it.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveGoos

They obviously didnt find our message immediately........ space is quite vast
, do you really think they found our message and decided to wait 27 years to reply?

Also get your facts straight, they didn't reply in their own language, they replied in exactly the same language as the message we sent!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Give me enough people + enough time and I can duplicate any crop circle out there. All they are is a bunch of circles in a geometric pattern, it's not rocket science.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So another topic on crop formations, amazing how this topic keeps on going, even in the winter.

I believe that these formations are just one more example of a slow disclosure by our space brothers. Which is the answer to one of the questions above as to "why life forms from other galaxies and dimensions would travel here to spray graffiti in fields instead of trying to actually contact humans". If they wanted to, I have no doubt that they could (and will) actually contact humans. But the panic that would likely ensue with a public that is not yet ready to accept "contact" would be more detrimental than helpful. This is, I believe, also the answer to why they are getting better over time or why they only started to show up in a big way in the 1980's and 90's.

There has always been a shadow of doubt associated with crop formations and forums like this are in fact preparing a fragile humanity for something spectacular. As one crop circle proponent on the Internet says "The crop circles are the greeting cards of our visitors from neighbouring planets and are offered to the general public". Perhaps these greeting cards are telling us that an actual visit on our doorstep is getting closer.

The doubters in the world are playing a role that needs to be played out: they are keeping the naivety of this mystery in perspective. Is it possible for humans to create any one of these formations? Yes, absolutely. Is it likely, considering the time constraints and the clandestine circumstances that many are created it in? I personally doubt it. Some have been created in during day. The "Julia set" formation, for instance, beside Stonehenge in July, 1996, was created during the day beside a busy highway with Stonehenge tourists and guards just few hundred feet away. An RAF pilot report that he had flown over the field 15 minutes previously and there had been no crop circle.

Most of the crop formations could be made with a child's toy, like a spiral graft (at least on paper!). But it seems to me there would many more flawed and aborted formations than there is. Just the slightest human error in calculation or mistep would have ruined something as complex as the following formation from 2002 at Windmill Hill:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f9d7d56eedb.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Give me enough people + enough time and I can duplicate any crop circle out there. All they are is a bunch of circles in a geometric pattern, it's not rocket science.

I don't think you can. I think you are just saying that. It isn't rocket science by any means...this is way over that. Not surprising then it seems out of your range of understanding. They are not for everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Have you ever though aliens have hobbies too.Maybe the crop circles are made by aliens as a hobby or intreast.Don"t think aliens work all the time.They have to have time off like humans.Maybe the aliens have competitions to see who can make the best crop circle.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

Exactly, aliens are just as normal as us. People keeping saying "oh, why would they waste their time doing this" Well. maybe they like doing it" wtf? simple as question

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You can't blame skeptics for not blindly believing in something that lacks proof. There is actually more evidence pointing to the fact that they 'are' man made than there is evidence pointing to the fact that they 'aren't.'

The only 'evidence' I have come close to seeing is a video in which Orbs of Light are instantly sketching a crop circle; however, the video was admittedly a hoax.

Calling people stupid because they don't submit to absurd speculation without any evidence is immature.

I remain neutral on Crop Circles because there is not enough supporting evidence that they are all man made, and there is not enough supporting evidence that they are not man made.

Also, just a few questions: When did it become popular knowledge that Crop Circles are extraterrestrial? Please enlighten me. Why can't they be something of the paranormal, Earthly spirits, beings from the Hollow Earth, maybe Human Beings sending messages to our very selves? Why does it have to be extraterrestrial?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Now i mite have made a mistake about you been in them threads so sorry about that but i never said crop circles where made by aliens.
Nobody knows whos making them some are man made.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Crop circles, to me, are evidence that perhaps "something" beyond our level of understanding is going on.

I'm not convinced that humans are making crop circles. Just like I'm not convinced that humans built the pyramids, stonehenge, machu picchu easter island, nazca lines, etc. They are mysteries.

Furthermore, why would humans want to make these highly complex crop circles? No humans appear to be claiming responsibility for having made them. If humans are creating them, is it purely for self-satisfaction since they don't appear to be seeking fame or fortune? Why would people go through all the trouble and time and money to produce these circles only to sit by and quietly watch from the sidelines? Are they bored? What is their motive? Why do it? And most importantly, how?

These crop circles are mind blowing. You'd have to be a genius with a team of hundreds of people helping you with all kinds of equipment and it would take days without anyone noticing you. Not to mention what technology are they using to bend and not break the stalks, and on top of it all not trample the surrounding fields? How do you get that many people in with that much equipment and lighting and not trample the hell out of the surrounding fields and go totally unnoticed? Hmmm? And how do you explain compasses and other equipment malfunctioning in and around these crop circles?

That's my point. You CAN'T explain it with irrefutable scientific evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Step one, take a board. Step two flatten crop. Viola! Crop circle.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Do your research, my friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Actually I've seen TV shows where people make ones you wouldn't believe can be created but they are, so there goes that theory.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

Do your research, my friend.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/12/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
[more

Yawn... blah blah blah.

Try co ordinating 10 - 100 people, at night, to do these intricate drawings without being noticed - ie many cars or buses driving down country roads and not disturbing the field on the way to or back from the drawing and all that in less than 12 hours..... oh and replicate all the CC's designs ever done to prove they were man made. Remember 100% of them need to be proved because 1% of doubt just will not sit right you.

Please show me this, and I will eat humble pie.

I was actually waiting for your swamp gas theory too.

I'm not saying man can't do this, just not all of them. What is doing them if not man? well given we know 1/10 of F'all about the universe we live in - I'm open to anything. It would be quite ignorant of me to say that CC's are 100% man made when I can't prove this.

Lets just stick to IMHO huh? There is enough BS in this forum & life to fill our socks many times over - so why provoke? I mean really why?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by one_small_step]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join