It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Crop circles are made by vegetarian/health food-eating zombie aliens.

They come to Earth seeking GRAAAIIIINS!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by pr0metheu5

ok folks, I've just come across this researcher (richard hall) from Richplanet.net.

he's an engineer and troubleshooter by background, so he has a fair idea around different kinds of energies.

his witnesses are very solidly in that similar area (aerospace engineers etc) and the information they give is fresh to me, hopefully to you too. this may provide a new slant on this particular discussion, as they decsribe finding board marks in many of the most complex formations..

www.richplanet.net...

Interesting spin on who the real hoaxers are. See www.cropcirclesecrets.org... for more on the Circlemakers reputation.

This is an excellent video, and follow up, guys. It explains - and reveals - a LOT.

I'll even admit that I need to adjust my thinking on the subject, as well:

- The complexity of the crop circle offers NO indications as to its origins
- matter of fact, generally speaking, the more complex ones have typically been found to be human. (likely a critical part of the DIS-information and double-bluffing campaign regarding CCs, that is all too confirmed*)
- The two british gentleman do not rely on design, AT ALL, rather 1) tooling marks, 2) crop impact analysis, and 3) EM/Radiation levels. (and of course 4) elapsed time recorded for them)
- There ARE many (uncountable) CCs that simply CANNOT be attributed to humans - yet, we can't definitively say ET origins, as all evidence is obviously circumstantial.

The quest continues.

Thanks for posting that (those).

*Which begs the question: why the need for so much effort to DISprove crop circles? (and, by the highest levels!)

[edit on 1/12/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

I thought I'd bump my last post up, in case some had missed it. Does anyone have a suggestion on how this circle could have been made with out disturbing the 8 foot perimeter?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
- There ARE many (uncountable) CCs that simply CANNOT be attributed to humans - yet, we can't definitively say ET origins, as all evidence is obviously circumstantial.

The quest continues.

Thanks for posting that (those).

*Which begs the question: why the need for so much effort to DISprove crop circles? (and, by the highest levels!)

Is there even a whole video of a cc being created by humans that is complex and well made?
All I've seen are 6 minute clips... No whole video.
Wonder why...

Then you are totally correct, there are some aspects of the Real ccs that can NOT be explained such as the blown nodes etc. Something or someone else made them.

My best guess would be ET origin, this is probably correct.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
From what I have heard, Crop Circles are created by a secret society of individuals. They also take many days to create and they are intentionally designed to look "finished" at various stages of the crop circle creation. The purpose of that is if the crop circle is discovered before they can finish the incredibly huge design then no one would be the wiser that the crop circle is actually unfinished.

So the huge crop circles you see are ones that didn't get "caught" for quite some time and the circles might actually be finished. Other times they are discovered before they are finished but no one can tell and are many times much smaller.

This "secret society" is actually a group of individuals whose focus is based off geometry and the trade and science of surveying.

Hope this helps

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

This fact is not in question.

We are all VERY aware that humans make crop circles. That humans are responsible for MOST crop circles. And, that humans are very capable of some amazing, intricate designs.

What is up for debate here, is the possibility (nay, PROBability) that humans may not be responsible for ALL of them (since, there is some compelling evidence that suggests that some are not possible (given my reasoning, above)).

[edit on 1/14/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by DJM8507

This fact is not in question.

We are all VERY aware that humans make crop circles. That humans are responsible for MOST crop circles. And, that humans are very capable of some amazing, intricate designs.

What is up for debate here, is the possibility (nay, PROBability) that humans may not be responsible for ALL of them (since, there is some compelling evidence that suggests that some are not possible (given my reasoning, above)).

"Probability'.

The probability of any occurrence is related to an event that is observable and occurs again and again upon which certain characteristics become obvious.
If you could point out the characteristic of Non-humans creating just one circle, just once. Then you have a data set to include in extrapolating a probability based on observed events, that just some circles are not man made.
Considering we have a large data set showing a trend in Humans making circles, we can apply probability to circles being man made.
Injecting an imagined possibility into probability theory reeks of the desperation believers often have to regress to in order to have others consider their cause in relation to crop circles.

Here is probability.
There is roughly an 80% incidence of crop circles in just two regions of England.
The probability that most of the circles we will see in 2010 will occur in these 2 regions are high.
The probability that the vast majority of them will be man made is also high.
With a small few claimed as being "unknown" in origin by CC "experts", CC "researchers" and people on the "internet" who site straw man arguments, appeal to an apparent impossibility due to complexity and constant regurgitation of Crop Circle myths as promoted by groups like BLT, Gary King, Charles Mallet......the list goes on.

Keep trying squirrel.

[edit on 14/1/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

'Keep trying"? What's to keep trying. The cases have each been clearly stated.

Nothing has changed.

Keep spewing your nonsensical bullsh!t.

Beyond that... [yawn]

[edit on 1/14/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Don't be silly

You know very well that some aspects of some ccs can not be explained by human cc making.

An ET explanation would hold up however, no matter how little you like this flat fact.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I am spewing fact.

You are spewing the bull#.
You have to invent "probability".
In fact you had to INVENT an alternative cause for CC's.
Because there is absolutely no evidence supporting another cause.

If you want to include the probability of ET's creating CC.
Just show me ET's.
Just once making a circle.

I know you are tired of hearing the truth.
That is why you need to invent explanations, causes and imagine a "probability" that you then associate with your invented and imagined causes.

Keep trying.
You'll get there one day. Don't give up on trying to find a logical argument based on known facts and observations.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt

Don't be silly

You know very well that some aspects of some ccs can not be explained by human cc making.

An ET explanation would hold up however, no matter how little you like this flat fact.

Cool dude.
Just show me the facts then that prove an ET explanation holds up.
This will be fun!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Making a cc in a couple of minutes that is enormous and completely perfects is one point.

Blowing nodes in the plants is another point.

Something that humans are incapable of doing.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Making a cc in a couple of minutes that is enormous and completely perfects is one point.
Show me one circle that was made in a minute. Show me it being made in a couple of minutes by something non-human.

Blowing nodes in the plants is another point.
please. The node "science" is pathetic.
Even Levengood from BLT admits that node anomalies do not show a circles origins.
Please do some research before spewing these Myths.

Something that humans are incapable of doing.
Tell me how you came to this conclusion other than making an assumption that it is impossible. What evidence have you got other than an appeal to an impossibility.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The one made at stonehenge was done in half an hour

Others have been reported created in less

The node phenomena can not be explained by humans, period.

If you don't want to get silly and try to suggest that humans are running around with microwaves in the middle of these fields.

Some of the ccs could not have been human made obviously.

Therefore the ET explanation holds up the most in my oppinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The one made at stonehenge was done in half an hour
Which one. How do you know it was made in half an hour by non humans?

Others have been reported created in less
Which ones, again, how do you know?

The node phenomena can not be explained by humans, period.
Yes it can. You just have to listen to humans that explain it instead of Humans who say it cannot be explained. Again do some research.

If you don't want to get silly and try to suggest that humans are running around with microwaves in the middle of these fields.
Yes, I am the silly one. I am the one suggesting Humans are doing it, and you think its aliens, and I am the silly one. Sure.
BTW, tell me where you get the microwave theory from. BLT, thats where. Not science pal, BLT is psuedo-science.

Some of the ccs could not have been human made obviously.
Obviously you cannot show any evidence otherwise you would have.
All you have is CC myths that you base an opinion on. That is all.

Therefore the ET explanation holds up the most in my oppinion.

That is all you have. An explanation based on opinion.
Just show me one alien making a circle.
Just Once.
Why is that so hard for some who has an explanation that apparently holds up?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The one by stonehenge.

I already told you.

If you don't want to know, don't ask.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Dude, there are heaps of circles that appear in the Whiltshire/Avebury are every year.
Every year.
So be specific.
Don't just babble.

They actually have tours ready for next years crop circles.
Did you know that?
I wonder why they think there will be circles next year near Stonehenge and are already organizing and adverttising tours(*cough* manmade for suckers who pay to believe they are made by aliens*cough*)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

you lazy lazy turtle......................................
www.dudeman.net...

And there are more that has been created in very short time that are enormous and perfect.

Google is your friend. Search and you shall find.

Or will you just spew out your stupid skeptic closed minded comments and keep ignoring all the points that say some these ccs couldn't have been man made?

You probably will turtle.........

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

you lazy lazy turtle......................................
www.dudeman.net...

Julia fractal from 96' zzzzzzzzzz........
Is this the best you can do.
Most of the claims surrounding this one centre around a pilot who claimed it was not there and then it was.
No details on the pilot, or the testimony.
Why?
Anyway, this one and the triple set that appeared shortly after are from the same group.

"Once you identify the artist, all the mystery and magic is gone. Before, you had something beautiful that inspires people; afterward you've just got disillusioned believers and artists in trouble. Nobody wins. Why should the artists come forward?"

www.circlemakers.org...

And there are more that has been created in very short time that are enormous and perfect.
Show them being made in a short time by something non human.
Simple request.
Otherwise all you doing is spewing a religious belief.

Google is your friend. Search and you shall find.

Reality is my friend.

Or will you just spew out your stupid skeptic closed minded comments and keep ignoring all the points that say some these ccs couldn't have been man made?

Just show me one being made, quickly, by an alien.
Just one.
Just once.
Come on.
What are you waiting for?
Google is your friend.
It should be on google.

You probably will turtle.........

Yes, and you probably will just regurgitate the religious belief you get from the "google belief" system you have fallen into.
This is where you google an interest and only pick that which reinforces a previously held belief. Rather than seriously investigating both side of a topic and forming a belief from that.
Google "alien caught making crop circles in a few minutes".
And post all your evidence for me will you.
Thanks.
Can't wait.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

It's more like you try to reinforce your belief that these hasn't been created by something else than humans.

It is obvious they have. No one can make a giant perfect cc in half an hour. This has happened over and over.

Just keep ignoring the facts turtle.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join