It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
well, if you guys know that the crop is not break...

it just pressed till they touch the ground.... and how come human being do that....

it must be someone from outer space did that...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Actually it was. The maker himself admitted to hoaxing it. Also nobody has claimed that John Wabe is not the author of the video.
I provided a link to a documentary in one of my posts. There you can see the Circlemakers making a crop circle.
A few more vids where people are making circles:

There are many groups of people making them in England. That's why majority of them appear there.

And the crops don't really break if you stump them down with a wide board.

Originally posted by rusethorcain
And I stand corrected, (again?) Humans HAVE made a few of these crop circles BUT they are not that big, look poorly done, damage the wheat shaft and leave no molten marbles of metal, nor signs of a "microwave effect" on the field.

Only a few crop circles out of tens of thousands have those molten marbles of metal etc.
What is a microwave effect?

[edit on 29/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Neo__

How about this one?

The fake crop circle makers would get dizzy and fall over trying to make
all these circles in one night.

The Grays made this one.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

A few more vids where people are making circles:

There are many groups of people making them in England. That's why majority of them appear there.

That's awesome. It shows that humans CAN and DO make crop circles. What's your point?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

When are you going to show one with aliens making one?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

A fair retort - and we can go on and on. My argument is the same as yours, and just as valid. Until ANYONE can prove who did it, it will have to remain a mystery.

Tell you what to PROVE that I'm not just burying my head (like some people), here is a good argument AGAINST alien origins.

Certainly using ASCII code to encode the message seems rather strange if coming from a genuine extra-terrestrial intelligence. This is not a universal 'sign of life' such as composites of prime numbers, the harmonic signature of hydrogen, PI or other irrational numbers etc etc. ASCII is purely the invention by a few computer scientists back in the 1960's. Of course, some true believers might use this to claim that the aliens have advanced sufficiently in their understanding of homo-sapien life that they feel comfortable communicating with us in our own language - but - ASCII is not a standard. What gives Western computer users the monopoly on communication with ET? Why not use Cryllic or Chinese encoding methods? Yes, I know the formation appeared in the UK so could justifiably use a UK encoding system, but ASCII is hardly universal!

SOURCE

See? At least I'm willing to examine both sides.
(and, while this is a compelling argument against, certainly not proof, by any means)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

When are you going to show me humans making a complicated design, like the one pictured 4 above this post? And, in the dark of (a single) night? (10 hrs) - we're all waiting.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi everyone! If crop circles are done by ETs and they were used to make
passive contact and expand our consciousness, has anyone wondered
what is coming next? and Why is this even happening at all? Also Why is it
going on so slowly? Some people will die before getting to know what's happening and why. These people must be far away feeding us information
from drones, or trying to evolve our society. Hard science facts need to come out to the public.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

I guess you missed the video. It was awesome! Two rather smallish balls of light swirling around a field. You will have to check it out.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

You are exactly who i was talking about in my reply.

It is pointless trying to educate these types of people, they do not see, nor want to.

I don't understand why people like this are even members on ATS, they should be banned for their blind acceptance of complete ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hi everyone! If crop circles are done by ETs and they were used to make
passive contact and expand our consciousness, has anyone wondered
what is coming next? and Why is this even happening at all? Also Why is it
going on so slowly? Some people will die before getting to know what's happening and why. These people must be far away feeding us information
from drones, or trying to evolve our society. Hard science facts need to come out to the public.

The only hard facts are the soil samples and changes to the plant structure leaving evidence they were microwaved. Now maybe two guys went out there in the field with moms microwave and left the door open and...but I don't think so.
It is my opinion these aliens are actually earthlings and connected to us and this planet even more intimately than we are. When we die we return to source and you may decide if you want to come back here and fight these battles on this plane or not. Death is a relief to the physical body. It is actually when you wake up from life. If you would like a better explanation to this theory or the science behind it check out thread and video here called The Holographic Earth.
You ever scatter iron filings on a card and see the matrix that forms? We are the scattered iron filings and "source" is the matrix. No matter what happens here, we return to the creator and rejoin, as a part of the whole.

I know it sounds a little crazy but I think it is true.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Point: Many people believe something that has no proof or even a logical explanation.
Now show me video of aliens at least hovering over a crop field.

reply to post by rusethorcain

What's so special about those soil samples? Do we have soil samples from every single crop circle out there? And do they all show signs of ET?
Microwaves don't leave traces. Nodes bend naturally and blow when under stress.

[edit on 30/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
reply to post by SuperSlovak

You are exactly who i was talking about in my reply.

It is pointless trying to educate these types of people, they do not see, nor want to.

I don't understand why people like this are even members on ATS, they should be banned for their blind acceptance of complete ignorance.

WOW listen to you I first came to this site via a post made on youtube claiming this site had great evidence of UFO's etc etc guess what still to see it!
If I see something that I feel its the real deal I will be really happy but first I look at all the reasons we see what we see in a picture or video NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE!! Like a lot of others on here.
Have a quick look at say UFO videos on here this is what usually happens
Someone posts a pic/video claiming best evidence of ufo crop circle etc
3 or 4 believers post saying great star and flag then you will get in post from someone WHO looks at it and can give a reason why its not be it photo or video problems or its already been proved a hoax.
Just look for yourself you will see what I mean

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

A fair retort - and we can go on and on. My argument is the same as yours, and just as valid. Until ANYONE can prove who did it, it will have to remain a mystery.

Tell you what to PROVE that I'm not just burying my head (like some people), here is a good argument AGAINST alien origins.
Your argument is not valid.
My argument that they are man made is based on the fact that we know man exists and that we know humans make crop circles.
You want to inject a strawman argument that I need to prove all crop circles are man made so as to prove that aliens are not making just some. You need to set this strawman argument because you have no evidence to show why aliens should be considered as a cause.
It is like saying, show me all houses where built by man otherwise some may have been built by aliens.

There and lots of good arguments against Aliens CC. The main one being that no aliens have been seen making CC's ever, in the entire history of CC's.

See? At least I'm willing to examine both sides.
(and, while this is a compelling argument against, certainly not proof, by any means)

What side of the argument would you have me to consider?
There is nothing to consider besides a belief in relation to Aliens as a cause.
I want to know why I should consider a belief?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Point: Many people believe something that has no proof or even a logical explanation.
Now show me video of aliens at least hovering over a crop field.

Take your own advice: re-write that sentence, above, and replace one word.

[I'll give you 3 guesses which one - the first 2 don't count]

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So.... shouldn't it be REAL easy for YOU to provide ME with evidence of humans creating these complex ones overnight?

At least afford me that respect. Jesus Christ, already.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I believe that most if not all crop circles are made by humans; I also believe that the more complex the design, the more likely that is the true.

There may be non human explanations for certain cases, but for the most part i think it is unwise to believe that the circles are strictly E.T. in origin.

You're setting yourselves up to be duped.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
I believe that most if not all crop circles are made by humans; I also believe that the more complex the design, the more likely that is the true.

There may be non human explanations for certain cases, but for the most part i think it is unwise to believe that the circles are strictly E.T. in origin.

You're setting yourselves up to be duped.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by JPhish]

I agree with that entire post, almost. (accept the bold - when you consider the time for some of these to show up)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

But do you really believe that they show up in less than half an hour? Eyewitnesses aren't that reliable, especially if one of them is a pilot who earns money from flying people over the circles.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
From Firefoxclicks...

"On Aug. 11th, work officially began on the Firefox crop circle. The morning was spent doing a practice run in a nearby field. By noon, we had figured out our strategy and began work on the main attraction! Everyone worked through the night and the crop circle was completed the following morning."

So you can see there's a large amount of planning, manpower and time involved in even a simple pattern like the firefox.
What is my opinion of crop circles? Well it depends on the circle! Before i paid any attention to the subject (indeed before the internet even took off, and magazines were the way to go) my opinions were limited to either forgery or aliens. However, now i have seen literally thousands of examples in video/photo, witness statements, scientists, pro-ET's and skeptics alike, therefore my conclusions are more varied.

The possibilities i'd conclude are, in no particular order, as follows.

1) Manmade hoaxes
2) Extra-terrestrial formations
3) Natural formations caused by an unknown energy within the planet
4) Unconcious creation from the collective human mind
5) Government technology performing a bluebeam type event
6) Communication from the spirit world
7) A combination of two or more of the above

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join