It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

That is absolutely what I was thinking.......if you have a message just say it and do not give us some puzzle and try to confuse us. And the chance that ET wouldn't know how to communicate with us is BS. Did "ET" not give us this "CD" with a message for us all next to its picture some time ago? So that is one doesn't fly. These kind of tactics are either man made with the intension to confuse us or by ET to confuse us. Both posebillities do not promise much good if wether there is an intension behind it or not.

I put my money on a NWO illuminati satelite with an exotic particle beam of some sort. A SDI space weapon which properties can draw pre-programmed pictures in the crops, sand, snow or what ever that works. The plan is to condition us for something that will happen and that will make everybody say.......I knew it, don't let us worry, help is on the way.......when we all will face some serious pickle.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry but.... The detail, and geometry, time frame, etc.... Those (most) are not man made.... So nay sayers stop trolling.

Amethystium - Arcus is the song in the video.. so peaceful...

Deebo

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Deebo]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Deebo]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I hope the Grays give us another cropcircle binary CD with a new
message.
"Global Warming is not man made. You are being deceived by
Al Gore and his minions. More pain to come with Obama in the
White House. New hope and bright future January 2013.
Conduit closing."

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Deebo

I hope the Grays give us another cropcircle binary CD with a new
message.
"Global Warming is not man made. You are being deceived by
Al Gore and his minions. More pain to come with Obama in the
White House. New hope and bright future January 2013.
Coduit closing."

um, coduit is not a word

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

The battery was running low on the Gray Universal Translator.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Humans make crop circles. They're called CircleMakers.

They even made a website if you still don't believe me. www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

One. More. Time.

We are all aware that humans make crop circles.

The contention is that they are NOT responsible for all of them.

What are you not getting?!?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Humans make crop circles. They're called CircleMakers.

They even made a website if you still don't believe me.

www.circlemakers.org...

I could make a website but I don't think I could make this in the dark of night:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7877edc3bf5.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't see much on the circlemakers website that show they could either.

This JellyFish appeared in this field and was not planned by the owners. In fact they said it was

"beautiful" but the flattened crops were now "useless" and the damage would cost about £600.
"We have not given permission for people to walk on our land," Mrs Spence said.
"The pattern has already cost a great deal of damage - possibly about £600.
"People can get a better view from the air."

- Source: BBC News

Edit to add: I suppose that if someone did take credit for this they'd end up in jail for property damage.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

How about this one?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

I share your thoughts. But why would 'presumed' hoaxers of such magnificient and monumental designs fear prosecution after all the effort put in?

The conceptualisation, the planning calculations, the executions, the labour precise teamwork coordination, the equipment and espacially the stealth and courage to do it on just one night, all would have been staggering even under today's tech and social norms.

Yet no traces of human debris left, -common human behaviour-no mars bar wrappers, no dropped pen or lighters in the dark, no dead batteries, etc by the TEAM OF HUMANS to construct it in one night, not to mention other inhumanely feats found later on unexplainable Crop Circles.

It is not like they do not know that they will be prosecuted if they were caught, as farmers have animals with keen sense of smell and sight such as dogs there if not cameras. They would had been fully aware of it.

Yet, when it was created, they turn cold feet and remain silent for their efforts, after 50years?

The damage to the crop fields is only in the region of US$1,500 as reported and estimated. Not a lot of money compared to a team of 60 humans working on overtime at US$40 each person, as well as the designer fee.

Even if done free and volunteerily, the assured advertisement of the crop circle would have earned the human makers fame and fortune, a portfolio that will ensure even more future earnings, not only to pay the farmer in legal costs, may even be possible to buy over his farm!

But no....they remained silent, for these awesome creations. Not a cent earned. No publicity. No name on creations such as those publicised by big money created crop circles ( destroyers on the sanctity of such valuable alien messages to mankind for fame and fortune). Not even an NGO message sent.

NO ONE, absolutely no one, would do something for nothing or of no purpose, espacially for something of that awesome degree of complexity and scope. I know, because I am a human too, even though we all may have different beliefs, racial makeups, etc. The same blood course through our veins.

Some charletterns, from the pro and anti-alien camps, did came forth to claim credit, but no evidences that they were directly responsible for the specific Crop Circle.

A monumental enigma, comparable to recent discoveries of such monumental enigmas of the Mayans, similar in scope and size, but though not of similar message, as CCs are replies to our Arecibo mail while the Mayans actually constructed habitats.

In the 15th century, the spanish conquerors in S.America were astounded by the huge temples and edifices there. But none of them, not even the lowest ranking soldier would believe it was created by the indigenous people, of Aztec origins, whom cannot even build proper sheds for homes, were the creators of the Mayan monuments.

The indigenous people admitted later that an earlier race built them, the Mayans...but they kinda .......'disappeared'.......... ????

[edit on 24-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If people are responsible for crop circles they are a lot smarter than I have ever given them credit for. This is certainly a lot of pre-planning and exact calculations and a vast knowledge of time space and human history, and the layering of meaning and messages all connected to one another.
On top of all this they are skilled with some planks and a rope!
I'd like to meet these humans.

Crop Circle 2009 Decoded
Nibiru UFO/OVNI Part 4/4 The Message from outerspace came at crop circle 2009 Crop Circle photos and reports courtesy The Crop Circle Connector (cropcircleconnector.com) www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The flying orbs are fake not the circle. The guy who released the video to the public admitted himself that he hoaxed the video.

Judging by your post it looks like you are on denial mode or something.

Instead of writing childish posts why not provide some proof yourself?
I'd like to see videos of aliens shooting their ion/plasma/microwave/whatever cannons at the crops and creating the circles. And I don't want a low quality youtube video which is impossible to analyze. I want detailed explanations of the circle making process with the tech involved.
A theory without any supporting evidence does not need to be debunked.

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The indigenous people admitted later that an earlier race built them, the Mayans...but they kinda .......'disappeared'.......... ????

The Mayans didn't disappear.

[edit on 26/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

1) So, by your own admission, you concede Oliver's Castle is still NOT a definitive fake.

2) ALL crop circles have still not been disproven as having ET origins.

Who's in denial, here?

Why are you still posting?

Good day, now.

[edit on 12/26/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

1) So, by your own admission, you concede Oliver's Castle is still NOT a definitive fake.

2) ALL crop circles have still not been disproven as having ET origins.

Who's in denial, here?

Why are you still posting?

Good day, now.

[edit on 12/26/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

My admission is that the video with the two orbs is fake. The rest cannot be proven or disproven.
I'm not here to disprove ALL crop circles as having ET origins. I just want to know how the ET are supposedly creating those circles. Nobody has been able to come up with a good explanation or any proof yet.
I haven't denied anything.

Edit:
Noone has to disprove the circles being ET origin.
The burden of proof lies on the shoulders of those who made the calim that they are of ET origin.

[edit on 26/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWakening

I made these by myself with my very large Syprograph, a ruler, a rope, and a piece of bubble gum

...and my artistic little green relative buddy who has a niche for drawing straight lines (so hard to do in the dark!)...

I wish everyone would really settle down and stop arguing. This site has become so uncivil.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I apologize if this is repeated. However I didn't see this repeated so here is a video I consider of monumental importance.

www.youtube.com...

It is lengthy at almost 50 minutes but very interesting.

Peace.

I was informed that just looking at these crop circles was a mathematical download that would would inform our subconscieousness.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
drop circles are like some one is trying to tell us something like they show dna strands and everything. iv seen 2 strand 3 strand and even 12 strand dna type things in crop circles

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The orb video has not been proved a hoaxed video, on the contrary it is the best evidence of how these designs are formed. A ball of light, just like many others have spotted in the atmosphere, just like the Naga Fireballs which are very real. I have seen them.

You cannot say Crop Circles are all man made when no man, no group of men, no women have come forward to say I did this and this is how it is done.
Why don't we ever see men making them? Are they just that good at keeping a secret?
Why doesn't just one person repeat one crop circle they have done and show exactly how they did it?

If I saw a human do this - I might believe.

Until then I don't believe humans did any of them except one crudely formed circle I saw some fellows struggling with a while back.
Call me a skeptic.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

This is a good video. Thanks for posting it. Please be sure to check the link I left above. After watching I wonder how anyone can imagine these are man made? The earths magnetic north is shifting and the designs are interpreted to correspond with and provide information about what exactly will take place and what we should do when it happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Fascinating documentary. An invitation to think differently....hmmm?

I think the alien depicted in the Chilbolten design is the one speaking, they are also the balls of light. Alien is a bad word to use because they are from here. They are related to us and have owned the planet for much longer than we have existed. Hence their skill with the circles without breaking the plant. They are much more in sync with the planet than we are.
I don't quite know how they are related to us, we may be a hybrid a splicing of them, the missing links with a primate. Evolution has a blank space that must be accounted for.
They may be us of the future. I know that sounds crazy but crazy or not quantum physics is finding leaping through time is possible.
We may have become highly advanced, spliced our own DNA with a lizard gene just to survive some extraordinary climate and conquered space efficiently. We might see ourselves highly evolved and of the future. I mean why else would they want to talk to us?
Maybe humans of the future live on Jupiter but travel back to the home planet for spices and to mess with the ancestors.
Extra dimensional multi-verse transients?

And I stand corrected, (again?) Humans HAVE made a few of these crop circles BUT they are not that big, look poorly done, damage the wheat shaft and leave no molten marbles of metal, nor signs of a "microwave effect" on the field.
And those darn balls of light??!! Which I think is what happens when you learn the Merkaba. Why not? That's what is SUPPOSED to happen when one practices the Merkaba, so why am I shocked it does?
It certainly is a higher level of consciousness which is also what is supposed to grip us all in 2012. Not end of the world stuff. Just moving ahead. Going from toddler to adult in a cosmic sense.

I for one, am not at all ready.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join