It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI Documents Uncovered (UFOs)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

Great find, but also dangerous man!! I guess too risky to expose such docs, 'cos if they really were stolen from FBI you just can finish like Gary McKinnon...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The first document caught my attention.

Do you remember The Gideons?

It used to be that everytime you would go to a hotel there would be a Bible in the drawer.

My dad was a preacher, and it was a family tradition every time we were on a family trip for him to look up Zecahariah 5:1 when he found such a Bible.

In the Gideon version-not sure what translation-this verse was interpreted as:

"And behold, I saw a flying roll."

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Today someone was sitting in a black car outside my house all day. Creepy, but hopefully coincidence.

But even though this is dangerous, I think the truth (assuming these documents are all 100% legit,) should be exposed.

I hope this really helps prove the existance of UFOs...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by c3hamby

It's interesting how a lot of bibles mention UFOs.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I added a photo to my last post for comparison. It really does look like a bubble to me. I've never been able to see any resemblance of a ufo in that photo.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

The lights don't really resemble the same as they would on a bubble, but it does look like a one... who knows.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Documents are interesting, apart from the inclusion of the Crop Circle pictures. Crop circles are 100% man made. That i am convinced of, which brings the validity of the other documents into question , IMHO

@ woodwardjnr :Total Rubbish,
you obviously havn't done one shred of serious study on the crop circle issue. and then to come out and say the other documents are suspicious based on your totally unscientific declaration about crop circles is laughable... Come on man, it is good to be skeptical, but to insult everyones intelligence including your own is not going anywhere at all ...
no one in the world has yet to be able to duplicate all of the aspects of a genuine crop circle , some of the effects have been duplicated like portable microwave generators, but there is a mile long laundry list of other effects and deposits in the plants and soil of varying rare and expensive effects and materials that have yet to all be explained let alone duplicated by man or woman....

OP excellent find on the Documents..
I have seen 3 or 4 of the documents shown above before in books and they were shown to be genuine... I believe they are all genuine and declassified previously, except the first one I can't remember seeing before, and it is a very very interesting document. the one discussing large ET's )...
it appears genuine and resemble many other documents of that period in the late 40's that have been released already...
Also, seeing the blacked out names and other blacked out lines, I think these documents are safe and you wouldn't need to worry about any legal issues IMO.

Cheers!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by antideceit]

[edit on 17-12-2009 by antideceit]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

We all already discussed the authenticity of crop circles. Obviously people can't make most of those, right?

Thanks, by the way. I hope no MIB come to kill me tonight... if I don't come onto the boards tomorrow, they got to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin

We all already discussed the authenticity of crop circles. Obviously people can't make most of those, right?

Thanks, by the way. I hope no MIB come to kill me tonight... if I don't come onto the boards tomorrow, they got to me.

"You never posted a thread on ATS."

For everyone else who will read this, I think the first pic is the most important one, if real, but in this cases its hard to know.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

Damn, the MIB got me again.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I hope this really helps prove the existance of UFOs...

No one disputes that UFO's exist....

and remember, someones UFO is just another persons helicopter, or plane etc.

[edit on 17/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think you will be fine, the blacked out lines usually indicate they have been already declassified and prepared for release.
On the crop circles, there are quite a few very good scientists and researchers that have documented and proven that the "real" crop circles can not be duplicated. usually there are short lived isotopes found in , and around crop circles that would be quite expensive to make in a lab using a cyclotron , (quite a few of these are really rare to boot).. explaining how this is done by whatever is making the circles is just one of the many mysteries..
Check out this link about radionuclides found in real crop circles.
crop circle analysis

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Interesting link, you should make a post proving humans didn't make crop circles. I think that would be quite popular, and with enough new information and research you can get quite a few applause I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well, not all UFOs can be called Helicopter, planes or even weather balloons and swamp gas. How do you explain the more complex UFOs such as the flying saucers etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If anyone knows were to get more documents, or has more, can you please leave a post here.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just want to point out the similarity between these two images.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b19200714f9.jpg[/atsimg]

and this one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b782c8716d.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Where is the second picture from? Really amazing. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The painting is called "The Baptism of Christ" created by Aert De Gelder in 1710.

You can find it here, along with others.

www.aliencrossing.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Wow, thanks so much. Really interesting pictures.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

actually that's a bird in that painting...

see here

www.sprezzatura.it...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join