It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Note the ventilation fans and also note the conveyor belts used to move the bodies of dead alien/human hybrids. Notice that the eyes of the humans in the video never blink. One of them has some weird device stuck in his right ear! Creepy indeed.

www.pnm.com...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by RKWWWW]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
WOW is that one hell of a dodgy link or is it just me.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
seems pretty legit to me actually.. idk, can you be more specific?

and the first 3 guys i seen all blinked.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

Na don't worry about the link. I tried it and it worked fine.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The link doesn't work in my browser (Firefox@Linux). I'm trying to download it via wget.

EDIT to add: so after manual download the video is working, but it is something like commercial on New Mexico - starting with description of coal power plant.

EDIT to add2: whole movie is about coal power plant ...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by zeddissad]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
your link is all screwed up

all I am getting is a bunch of random symbols and letters.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
seems pretty legit to me actually.. idk, can you be more specific?

and the first 3 guys i seen all blinked.

Well I fairly certain it's the same facility that is identlfied in the thread on this forum called "Dulce Base, apparently discovered on googl earth". Check it out for yourself.

Of course it's going to look "legit".

Ok only one of the three guys doesn't blink, but one did have something stuck in his ear.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Might wanna check that link, because I'm not getting anything except for a bunch of Wingdings.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I'm sorry i am not up to date on what dulce actually is.

what is there purpose and what are they fronting?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Might wanna check that link, because I'm not getting anything except for a bunch of Wingdings.

Ok place the http:// before the url below and paste into the url window of your browser.

www.pnm.com/systems/sj-upgrades.wmv

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad

The link doesn't work in my browser (Firefox@Linux). I'm trying to download it via wget.

Greetings, fellow linux-ian. Whenever you see dl garbage, you can right-click and do a Save As. Same under lesser operating systems

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's a video of a coal power plant. Where is the hoax label or corrct the title. Alien/human bases do not exist only in the minds of the sheep of the ufo community...thier shepards told them smething like this exists..so of course they believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
It's a video of a coal power plant. Where is the hoax label or corrct the title. Alien/human bases do not exist only in the minds of the sheep of the ufo community...thier shepards told them smething like this exists..so of course they believe.

You missed the point. It's not "a" coal power plant. It's the exact plant that was indentified in another thread in this forum as the Dulce Base. Sheesh...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

You missed the point. It's not "a" coal power plant. It's the exact plant that was indentified in another thread in this forum as the Dulce Base. Sheesh...

Ufff ... my English is weak - maybe that is why I didn't realize it even after rereading OP. Joke, which can be understood just by few, isn't good joke ...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Edit : Ok, OP was "joking". Excruciatingly funny.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Whomever set up that server didn't set up the MIME types correctly, which is why Firefox thinks a .wmv file is a text file. Not a bad way to give someone a virus though.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Those devices in that guys ear is a hearing aid. It is a promo video for a power plant. Recommend ending this post. Don't waste your time like I did.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
***** Caution on that link *****

Here's the details - does NOT seem right to me. I sent an alert.
www.pnm.com...

Sorry OP if you're not aware of this, nothing personal toward your intent.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

any more info on that? Because ive already visited the link and watched about 3 minutes of that video.

if you got some info let me know so i cant counter the virus,etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by amance

Whomever set up that server didn't set up the MIME types correctly, which is why Firefox thinks a .wmv file is a text file. Not a bad way to give someone a virus though.

Not if they're using linux

More people should.

new topics

top topics

join