It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previously undiscovered ancient city found on Caribbean sea floor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I would love to believe this but with all the military we have in the area, I would have to believe this to be discovered before unless it's a goverment cover up. The idea of "modern" technology doesn't turn me away since the earliest civilizations belive we are in a supreme beings likeness (Gods or Aliens). What turn's me away is the crapy picture and the withholding of coordinates.... Sounds like a pisspoor scam.....

I wish it was true..... a lot would be answered....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OK, the URL tracer I found says Scottsdale, Arizona.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

I called that number. it sent me to a voice mail for Shez Alexander, or something Alexander. I'm not sure I can say hoax yet becasue this (if real) is a pretty big thing. And I'm no expert in satalite imagery either, which is why I can't call fake or not fake.

I strive to keep an open mind in things and to be honest I would love it if this was 100% real.

reply to post by jeddun

Post some proof... shopw that it can be done in photoshop and I would be inclined to agree with you. Until than I say good job. I hope this is real and if I find anything worth mentioning I will help bump this thread!

I'll even throw in the customary response.... S&F!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok, here's something I worked up from a screen-cap I got from Google Earth. Look familiar?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32c19caae4ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Dude believe it or not i completely agree with what you said. But the fact of the matter is that this looks NOTHING like an ancient city. It looks more like an Intel Processor. It's totally possible that it is an ancient city, but it looks more like bad image compression than an actual city. I believe in UFO's, i believe in the invisible sky-wizard we call god. I believe that our planet has been visited by inter-dimensional beings and other beings from within our own universe. I even believe that the government may have covered up things about 9/11 (though i am not a truther).

I've done a LOT of work with video and photography ( i was going to be a film editor before certain events in my life lead to a halt in my pursuit.) and i can tell you this "city" looks EXACTLY like image compression artifacts. It is still possible that these photos are legit, but until we have high-res photos of the area from either satellites or surveillance craft then we can not say that this is definitely a city. I don't trust scientists and do not trust the MSM and i sure as hell do not trust articles from even shiftier news sources.

Plain and simple dude, there is too much mystery in this whole debacle to make a definite judgement.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Anyone can make their own googlearth underwater civilization...

Just zoom in on the coast rapidly and hit print screen as the image data is loading up. You'll get plenty of block-like structures.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That photo looks really fake. Not only are the "cities" questionable, but the clouds look fake.

I could be wrong since the extremely low quality is misleading, but the clouds look suspiciously like a simple technique for making computer generated clouds (additive 2D greyscale perlin noise multifractal).

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is complete and utter turd.

Look at the white hand mouse cursor, this is completely amateur. Its as if someone used a Google Earth Photo (screen shot), flattened it, used that as flooring texture, took a photo of a sandy shallow sea bed, merged them both and added some "Microsoft" clouds:

Complete nonsense, seems to be that a LOT of news companies see the potential "pay per hit/click" that they can get in ATS. Imagine all that traffic from gullible conspiracy theorist, each clicking on their website URL? The best free marketing and advertising campaign ehh?

All these "all of a sudden the biggest find in history" stories being pushed and force fed all over the internet in order to clog up the researchers who are trying to analyze the Norway Spiral. Massive amounts of disinfo counterintelligence SPAM!

heralddeparis.com = [ 208.109.181.75 ]
Registrant:
Herald de Paris et Cie. Ltd.
Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Creation Date: 01-nov-2008
65 Grant Avenue
San Francisco, California 94101
United States
United States
4157387811 Fax -- 4157387811
Administrative Contact:
Alexander, Jes editor[AT]parisherald.com

French eh? Paris eh? Resourceful eh? Credible eh?

Not in my books.

This is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I would go ahead and put this in the hoax forum if I were a mod

I think someone in the world loves mermaids or saw that lost city of atlanta episode of futurama and got really excited

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
Story updated:
www.heralddeparis.com...

The project team asks that for more information, or to find out how to help fund their research, please contact the Herald de Paris’ publisher, Jes Alexander, at a specially set-up telephone number: 415-738-7811.

Somebody call it and get more info

Why does the Herald De Paris have a US number?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

whoa! could be one of those underwater UFO bases...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
guys, I don't know how to make this damned computer work. but If you look at the pictures in the herald de paris link, the 2nd and 4th pictures are clearly coming and going shots by a satellite. I took the photos and zoomed them and flipped one over, and you get the same structures, its not random. the lines match up by the parklike structure. I wish I could put more links and stuff, but I don't get this computer stuff well. Just look, you can see it with your own eyes.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
this is very interesting

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It definitely looks like a city to me and I'd have a very hard time believing some sort of "glitch" caused that photo effect...

reply to post by piddles

I would go ahead and put this in the hoax forum if I were a mod
Isn't a good thing that your not a mod then...

reply to post by the_denv

French eh? Paris eh? Resourceful eh? Credible eh?
Uhh...what?!? The news source certiantly looks like a legit and credible website to me...

[edit on 16/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
in the first photo on the lower right, it looks like there's a sphere. If you zoom in, you can see the sun reflecting off of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I call bravo sierra. First impression was of a circuit board. Now, I've tried fast zoom in and print screen in Google Earth and gave me the same results.
Forgery, I say!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad Simian

exactly

I am betting on pixelation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34ac615a08ad.jpg[/atsimg]

picture above is the 'underwater city' and below is 'mars city'... see any similarities?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wait .......I think I see underwater people in there too , But I cant tell you what picture I see them in yet , Does anybody else see them send me money so I can send a team of people to explore this a little deeper

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
how do i get it so you can see the pictures i saved onto my desktop?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JTWalkinfingaz2
how do i get it so you can see the pictures i saved onto my desktop?

you must upload image to your ats media account and there you can get embedding link...

video tutorial:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join