It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

reply to post by Movhisattva

Use of the heater was not scheduled.
Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater is the description of the ongoing experiment. Sometimes the heater is used in conjunction with the VHF radar and sometimes the radar is used alone.

Look at the header of this memo;

VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000

www.eiscat.se...

Look at the header of this memo:

HEA: TEQUILA 2009 12 12 0630 - 2009 12 12 1030

www.eiscat.se...

See the difference?

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

The description for the 9th clearly states VHF and heater. You may be knowledgeable and all that, despite thinking the Earth doesnt emit light, but what makes you think you know the EISCAT memo system so well? How does what you posted prove that they didnt use the heater? All you seem to have proven is that their schedule is quite unclear yet you take it as proof that no heater was used when the very same site provides "proof" saying it was used.

I think the only sure way, since their website contains conflicting evidence (see that word, not proof) is to email or call one of the scientists running the experiment that day.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have got to run but before I go Let me say this.
The video I watched looked like it was in real time.
The circumference of the lens has nothing to do with speed and duration
of the exposure. The image existed longer than a failed rocket launch and showed
no movement of trajectory or explosion. A missile would have been aborted with a big bang.
RADIO one, missile ZERO

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I don't know specifics but clearing bandwith would make a lot of sense.
More wiggle room for those mega watts. Good point. Talking to some Ham operators would be interesting. Those signals should be easy to receive.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think that weather modifcation is impossible even thru advanced mesopheric temperature change. The math would tell you they would have to keep that array open so long that we would see spirals everywhere. The anglular projection of this green beam would have at least been seen by someone other than one guy on the whole planet. I think this is a lot of crap to explain a simple paranormal event. Whatever "paranormal might be."

Pull your heads out of the clouds for a while cause you people read way to much into this to the point of loosing sight of all COMMON SENSE sometimes! This situation hasn't been exposed at all.

And word to the wise, people need to acutally test what others are reasoning, only because deductive reasoning off other people's assumptions is poor to the point of being substandard. Your better of getting your fix for this kind of crazy scientific crap by reading a scifi novel or something rather than jerking around in someone elses late night obsession.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

The schedule is very clear. The schedule is there so scientists know who is going to be using what, when. That is one purpose of a schedule, to avoid conflicts. A memo is issued for each device which will be used.

Once again, here is the heater memo for December 12.

Scheduled for 0630-1030

www.eiscat.se...

Now, here is the VHF memo for December 12. On December 12, both are used.

VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 12 0630 - 2009 12 12 1030
Scheduled for 0630-1030

www.eiscat.se...

See, same date, same time. Two separate memos. One for each device. There is no memo for the heater on December 9.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Hey guys, how lucky are we that we had a photographer in place with tripod to record such an incredible image?

Convenient?

Not when you know anything about photography. Sunset and sunrise are the golden hours for photographers. Besides it was 8am, lots of people were up. Including the people who shot videos. Unless of course all the other pics and photos were just convenience also.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello people... I jut woke up from some much needed sleep. Im going to try to read all 6 pages here.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you guys are so interested in re-creating these threads, please just take your time and read the ORIGINAL one.

its long so grab a coffee

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It contains various important EISCAT links and info as well as a solid debate on the EISCAT vs rocket theory. Links to raw data from the tromso university, the actual heaters abilities, scientists on duty, changes made to wiki during event, phone numbers, etc.

A lot more relevant data and debate went on in that thread I don't see why re-creating one with even less data is worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The schedule is there so scientists know who is going to be using what, when. That is one purpose of a schedule, to avoid conflicts. A memo is issued for each device which will be used.

Once again, here is the heater memo for December 12.

Scheduled for 0630-1030

www.eiscat.se...

Now, here is the VHF memo for December 12. On December 12, both are used.

VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 12 0630 - 2009 12 12 1030
Scheduled for 0630-1030

www.eiscat.se...

See, same date, same time. Two separate memos. One for each device. There is no memo for the heater on December 9.

Seems to me the heater was still planned to be used that day. It was listed with VHF on their schedule.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Each device appears on the schedule separately, even when they are used at the same time as others.
www.eiscat.se...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
All I can say is, holy moley. I wish I could star this thread more than once, if every member on ATS did this we could actually make a difference.

You have done one fine job!

Thanks man, this actually brightened my day.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
If the "spiral" photo is indeed at time exposure the it does not depict anything that was actually seen by anyone, then I must deferr to all the other pics, which, as I said, are typical of a missle launch.
Until I see some real info on how EISCAT could have caused anything, I remain certain, IT'S A MISSLE LAUNCH!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by OldDragger]

Your last statement proves you are talking out of your arse and that you know nothing about photography or the workings of the optics of camera's . If you are going to make such an annoying statement , at least back it up with a little authority .

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage , you have no evidence to prove the heaters weren't used , just as everybody else has no proof that they were , despite the given and conflicting schedules.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I like to take photos as well.
If I were shooting photos of the sunrise, normally I wouldn't be doing it from the middle of a parking lot.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
I'd estimate we are pretty lucky indeed to even have such a wonderful image to be arguing over.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Star for you! I usually tend to get miffed when Phage enters in with his facts and logic (sheesh, why you gotta be that way?!
) because it seems like he just wants to debunk "eeeeeverything"; however, he does it in a very constructive way.

He does not ridicule or attack. You can call him a paid disinfo agent all you want, that doesn't change the fact that I'd rather it be him "debunking" rather than some jerk off.

On topic, in regards to Phage's assertion that there was no heater used, the description for the experiment on the 9th does say:

Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater

Edit to add: Jumped the gun since I didn't read the last couple of pages and saw that the mention of the Heater in the description is being discussed. (Patience, Anya, patience). My only question is if they mention both devices being used but only make a memo as to who the experimenter is in regards to the one that is actually being used, why even list the other device?

Such as for this scheduled TEQUILLA experiment on the 17th, the description includes THERE devices (as opposed to just the two mentioned in most descriptions) but has only one memo for the experimenter on a device:

www.eiscat.se

Why would they list multiple devices if they were only going to use one?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

But it says that for all of them because that is the scope of the experiment.
Doesn't mean they actually use both sets of equipment all the time. Surely they would be observing effects from each piece individually as well as together, would they not?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

All of the Norway pics ( except for the "spiral") look exactly like a missle launch. The spiral looks different because it's a time exposure. Compare it to an open shutter with a penlight swinging from a string, like a pendulum.
The time exposre will produce an image much different than what the eye sees.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

The time exposure photo is not adding anything to the image that the rocket (or whatever it was) didn't put there.
Meaning, that the rocket made that manuever.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

I like to take photos as well.
If I were shooting photos of the sunrise, normally I wouldn't be doing it from the middle of a parking lot.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
I'd estimate we are pretty lucky indeed to even have such a wonderful image to be arguing over.

We have lots of images and video. How convenient and lucky for us.

Anyway my tripod and camera are usually at the ready. Or can be in minutes. Its not surprising to me that a photographer would be up that early, its actually kind of late to get good pictures. Then again the sun isnt rising or setting in Norway right now so....

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think I realized that after I posted. Wound up answering my own question. Thanks!

Edit to add: I should have just stayed sitting on that damn fence because I really don't know what to think of this matter anymore. I keep going back and forth. *sigh*

[edit on 14-12-2009 by nunya13]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join