It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I scanned this thread very quickly, but I din't see any evidence presented that EISCAT caused this thing. What I saw was proof that EISCAT is in Norway, and that an experiment was scheduled( and apparently performed), in other words the array was in use.
What I haven't seen is any real connection between the event and EISCAT. What are the details of the experiment? Was it the first time performed? What does EISCAT say the results were?
What could the array have done to cause the event? Explain the physics
of it. Not amatuer sci fi conjecture, but what did EISCAT do, and how could it cause this? Every picture I've seen has been consistent with a missle launch, the exception being the dramatic pic of the spiral. untill we know details of how that pic was taken, we can't really analyze it. ALL the other pics clearly show all the characteristics of a missle launch. Untill somebody comes up with a plausible explaination of how EISCAT could have caused this, I'll stick to the missle.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Every picture I've seen has been consistent with a missle launch, the exception being the dramatic pic of the spiral. untill we know details of how that pic was taken, we can't really analyze it.

We know that this was a really long exposure, which pretty much explains what you see. The "spiral" is in fact an artifact of the way the pic was taken. It's not a picture of a real object but superposition of the trajectory of a failing missile, spinning out of control.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Seeing how you "quickly scanned " this thread . Do you really feel qualified to give an opinion ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Well, it isn't really an artifact.
I mean, that spiral is really there. It is just illuminated through photo magic a bit.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Well, it isn't really an artifact.
I mean, that spiral is really there. It is just illuminated through photo magic a bit.

But it is an artifact. If I use a strobe light to photograph you, with a long exposure and the resulting picture contains 10 images of you (when you move), it won't mean that you had an out-of-body experience or anything. It's just a result of photographic technique. Same with the spiral. It did not exist for an un-instrumented eye.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

True, but it did exist, just the same.
The only reason I even mention it is because I've seen it said that because it was a longer exposure photo that the rocket didn't behave in that manner at all.
That isn't quite true (and I'm not saying you said that)... that pattern WAS THERE... just not as evident as the photo makes it appear.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by killartofu
Russia must have a hand in this somewhere i mean why would they lie for norway

...and this is a red herring... Or one of the many, actually, in that story.

The only plausible Russian involvement in this was in fact the ill-fated launch of the Bulava ICBM and the facny fireworks it produced in Norwegian skies.

Do you have any videos of rockets exploding?
I haven't seen any on this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread526725/pg1#pid7710028]post by Phage

Again thats if you believe tptb,the gobment, and all the other f#^%rs on there high horses. Imho you were mistaken this time but thats ok too. We are all human I think

This was supposed to be a reply to Phage. Don't know what happened

[edit on 12/14/2009 by dirtydog]

[edit on 12/14/2009 by dirtydog]\\

Sorry Isis_is_i

[edit on 12/14/2009 by dirtydog]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Regarding "the" photographs .
I'm going to make an informed guess at the exposure times , aperture, etc .

Exposure circa 12 seconds.

Aperture circa F12

ISO is relatively high , due to the amount of noise ( speckles ) in the shots , maybe 800 or higher.

The rings/spirals look too perfect for this length of exposure if what we are seeing are vapour trails .

[edit on 14-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Great work! Star and Flag!!!
I can't wait for Johnny Anonymous to mention this thread in the next ATS News. That way ATS has a video for those people too distracted to read this thread, and others like it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It would be interesting to see several individual frames of the other spiral videos superimposed on each other to simulate a single long exposure photo.

Would it be a blurry mess or a precise spiral where all of the lines and negative space maintain consistent width and spacing?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve
reply to post by Helmkat

You have absolutely no proof that a malfunctioning rocket caused the phenomena.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch............

Russia did not accept responsiblity for the phenomena , they simply stated that they had experienced a problem with the testing of one of their missiles .

Really?

I would recommend reading all the data then because there is plenty to support it.

thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you believe it is a missile, then can you post a photo or
video of one that looks like the one in the Op. I say you can't.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

It would look somewhat similar to the now famous photo. But it wouldn't be nearly as pretty.

Actually, nevermind.

The camera that shot the photo was on a tripod.

It would look like crap.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If the "spiral" photo is indeed at time exposure the it does not depict anything that was actually seen by anyone, then I must deferr to all the other pics, which, as I said, are typical of a missle launch.
Until I see some real info on how EISCAT could have caused anything, I remain certain, IT'S A MISSLE LAUNCH!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
From the look of the videos and photos I am going to have to lean toward this experiment as being the cause of the spiral. It looks to be an electromagnetic signature and not a chemical one.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It was certainly a long exposure.
But like I was trying to say a minute ago, the rocket still DID display those characteristics. That spiral WAS CREATED by that rocket (or whatever it was)... and it was created pretty much precisely as it appears in that photo.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23[/i

Does anyone know what frequency this antenna at the EISCAT facility runs on? The reason why I am asking is because they just recently made it a law for everyone to go digital with cable tv.

Is it possible that they made this law to have the extra power to operate this antenna? I may be way off on this one, but I'm just curious.

Great post starred and flagged!

~Zeus

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, how lucky are we that we had a photographer in place with tripod to record such an incredible image?

Convenient?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join