It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Topic:» Space Exploration » MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune.

Remember that? This isn't about the members. See the above...

We will return to the topic. Which is, just to remind some of you...

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune.

Post on topic!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by Mr Mask

When it comes down to it, your saying your views are correct, others are not. your using your personal opinion to shoot others down, because you THINK your right.

Well, prove that alex didn't do those things. you can't. and the people that believe it cant prove he did.

Sigh...ok...lets do this together...try to keep up, I'll go slow and leave a light on for you to see.

Imagine "me" coming here to tell the world that ALL horses are actually unicorns using invisibility technologies to hide their horns...and that ponies are actually shape-shifting ducks using their morphing abilities to become horses, but their powers won't let them accurately match the size of a horse.

Now imagine I told you this was all 100% FACT, and that it was told to me by magic underwater goblins who communicate to me through my xbox...but only when it is off.

Now imagine...if you will...someone sticking up for my views on this and saying-

"no one can prove this to be false...so how do you know it isn't true?"

Look...if those are the circles you like to run in while chasing someone's tale (ha), be my guest...but if you think you won't earn a reasonable amount of "nay-saying" and "eye rolls", then you are MORE ALIEN to logic, then aliens are to Earth folk.

Go ahead..make another statement like "no one knows the truth, how do you?"

But while you are pondering "what if up was really down, and down was really the letter F", I will be telling you this simple advice-

"If we didn't trust the sun to rise each morning, we would have never invented clocks."

Sometimes you have to just trust science and rational thought over a big-bellied scam-artist selling you his version of Star-Wars...yknow?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Topic:» Space Exploration » MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune.

Remember that? This isn't about the members. See the above...

We will return to the topic. Which is, just to remind some of you...

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune.

Post on topic!

Jesus tap dancing Christ! Thank you!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
has MUFON ever made any other claims like this before? seems kinda out there for a reasonable credible ufo organization to make if it werent some evidence to show it is...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ATS should create a sepeate forum to coral these delusional people. A forum kind of like the small bus for special ATS ERS. i understand ATS is for free speech and it would be wrong to ban topics but at the same point its unfair to the serious ATS er who does validate there threads with facts and witnesses.
When someone says there are twenty different types of aliens and where there from blah blah blah it degrades us who are serious i dont personally feel comfortable being associated with a coook like this. I may be a free thinker but this jibberish is insulting to any one with self respect.
Dude alien pirates
you watch to many SCI FI channel B movies and they ve infaltrated your brain and confused your reality.

Hell of an imagination though and i do respect that aspect just dont claim it to be true for attention.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

you see danna that was my point and you also show it in a real way "logicaly"

If this MUFON thing is real "regardless of the vid" that my self have seen and did not think it had anything to do with the subject "personaly" then what is so shocking about it?

Its an alien ship "maybe" or its just some "plasma" maybe the fact is why are people asking about aliens???

I mean its the very same question people ask about god. and here is the cracker in this..

YOU LIVE ON A PLANET IN A UNIVERSE SO BIG WE CANT FIND THE EDGE

and yet here we sit debating if this is a alien spacecraft? wowzor

I thought the point of this is IS IT POSSIBLE that it IS a space ship?

just as possible as TALKING SNAKE? or a POSSIBLE as PLASMA in space?

/me rolls his eyes

I feel a monty python sketch coming on here you guys give me the best matrial ever..

the conflicts of logic is so funny i have a hard time typing

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have seen Alex Collier's videos way back in early 2000/2001. Ive seen nearly all his videos, maybe even "all" of them. I even have most (if not all) of every single interview he ever did.

The man has fascinating stories, are they true? Personally I think its 99% Untrue, that 1% that I think is true is because none of us can prove otherwise.

Believe it or not, that TV show Andromeda and a lot of other Sc-Fi movies and TV shows out there, well the writers of those shows and movies attended Alex's lectures way back in the early 90's and mid 90's. Those writers used Alex's stories and turned them into multi-million dollar movies/shows and books.

Alex may not be telling the truth, but the guy is VERY original.

Yes he sounds insane, I think he is just telling us a truth sandwich, the lies being that he actually talks to aliens (who can prove he cant) and the truth (in his eyes) being the story of which he believes to be the truth. He thinks he knows how us as humans got here and he thinks he is a taxi depot dispatcher on planet earth for the aliens...*HE Thinks*.

..then he puts the bread of lies on top of it all. Which makes him look insane rather than telling the truth that "HE THINKS".

You see, Alex actually debunked himself, he made a prediction that did NOT come true in the mid 90s. He got embarrassed and no one heard from him for years. He then came back because he seen people like Icke coming forth and he probably thought he was missing out and he was pissed off because a lot of Hollywood writers took his stories and made millions from them. He is back because he wants to have recognition IF anything IS happening.

My personal opinion, he is a good man, though eccentric his stories make good science fiction.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I totaly agree with you here, but the entire human race was sold a version of starwars

That is why we are here asking WTF that thing is..

did star wars have a talking SNAKE? Because we sure as hell "do" and all the westen LAWS are based on that story

And you wonder why people question? I mean sure this guy could be talking out of a blackhole "hrhr" but the fact is people on earth KNOW something is NOT RIGHT with this picture.

and i sit and wait for them to get it...

because sooner or later you will all face up to the fact that YOU are NOT alone.

regradless of some nitwit scammers and NWO agenda.

and you can bookmark me saying that..

"quote" i like to use when dealing with this type of subject.

"The world is both flat and round, it just depends if your looking at your feet"

Take comfort knowing that.

Ram

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have an idea..

If the "blue dust particle" was detected - It must be, because it is changing shape.... (a software program?)

It might be blowing in the wind that hit's the telescope..I don't know how they detect a difference on a starmap...

But i think they take a bunch of pictures from the same area and see if somthing is changing or moving around. Compare them.

What about someone takes all the pictures that exist with this blue thing on it, and make an gif animation - To see if somthing is changing...

Just place the stars around the blue dust dot - on top of each other and make an animation between all the pictures avaiable.

To see if it changes...
if not - then to hell with it...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank you Mr Moderator!!

It does concern me that whatever is out there has attracted the attention of MUFON. So my question is there any way anyone can dig through the available data and determine with any certainty at all if the object is there and if it is stationary or moving in this direction?

I personally think there are just too many weird things going on now with increased numbers of sightings and I really have the feeling it is leading up to something. But what?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Is The Hopi’s “Blu Kachina” approaching?

They already said the Blue star Kachina was comet Holmes, when it exploded to be millions of times bigger, and became the biggest object in the Solar System, even bigger than the Sun, and it brightened to a point that it could be seen with the naked eye in 2007.

The purification began with the appearance of the Blue star Kachina, in 2007, and will continue until 2014.

The Hopi prophecy states the blue Kachina would remove it's mask, as in the ceremonial dances they perform, and in fact that is what Holmes did.

It exploded, and part of it's exterior expanded in the form of dust to be millions of times larger than it's original size, and half a million times brighter than it was originally.

It became very bright, to a point that it could be seen on Earth with the naked eye.

A spectacular explosion caused comet 17P/Holmes to increase in size and brightness on October 24. The comet is now a half a million times brighter than before the eruption began. It continues to expand and is now the largest single object in the Solar system, being bigger than the Sun. The eruption continues at a steady 0.5 km/sec (1100 mph) rate. Holmes is still visible to the naked eye as a fuzzy star anytime after dark, high in the northeast sky. It is faintly visible from cities, and from dark country locations is truly remarkable.

This is an astounding story. When an object suddenly, unexpectedly, appears in our solar system THAT IS BIGGER THAN THE SUN, and can be seen with the naked eye, and is BLUE, it could be one of those heavenly events like the Star of Bethlehem that foretell coming events. I would also call your attention to the seven seals in Revelations (I'll write more about that when I have time.)

home.iae.nl...

The above link includes the Hopi prophecies.

"The return of the Blue Star (also known as Nan ga sohu Katchina) will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

"Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier the Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

" The messages will be found written in the living stone, through the sacred grains, and even the waters. (these could be the crop circles which have been found even in ice) From the Purifier will issue forth a great Red Light. All things will change in their manner of being. Every living thing will be offered the opportunity to change from the largest to the smallest thing."

What follows are two longer expositions of Hopi prophecy. Note that the events listed below were predicted many centuries ago and have been passed down. They were also all carved into Prophecy Rock at Hopi many, many years ago:

The Nine Signs of Hopi Prophecy
From White Feather, Bear Clan, Hopi Tribe

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here.

Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled,
and so few are left.

First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not
theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

Fifth Sign: The land shall be cris-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

Sixth Sign: The land shall be cris-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing
effects.)

Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and
wisdom. (Hippies)

Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear
as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

The following is an excerpt from LAST CRY Native American Prophecies & Tales of the End Times, by Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf © 1994-2004:

"The story of the Blue Kachina is a very old story, very old. I have been aware of the story of the Blue Kachina since I was very young.
Frank Waters also wrote about Saquasohuh, the Blue Star Kachina in The Book of the Hopi, The story came from Grandfather Dan, Oldest Hopi.

"It was told to me that first the Blue Kachina would start to be seen at the dances, and would make his appearance known to the children in the plaza during the night dance. This event would tell us that the end times are very near. Then the Blue Star Kachina would physically appear in our heavens which would mean that we were in the end times.

"In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise.

"This fact is evidenced in many petraglyphs that speak of the Zodiac, and within the Mayan and Egyptian pyramids. The rotation of the Earth has been manipulated by not so benevolent Star beings. The twins will be seen in our North Western skies. They will come and visit to see who still remembered the original teachings flying in their Patuwvotas, or flying shields. They will bring many of their star family with them in the final days.

"The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

" Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier The Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures
and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages
to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

home.iae.nl...

Next to come will be the Red Kachina, which I believe will be what is called Nibiru, but again I could be wrong.

However I showed in several threads, as well as other members, that there have been unexplained phenomenon occurring, that can only be cause by some very large object, and this planetary ogject, whatever it is, is so powerful that the AU between the Sun and the planets, the distance between them, has suddenly been increasing. This same planetary object is what was causing the pioneer anomalies, as well as making comets arrive earlier on their voyage towards the inner Solar System than they were supposed to.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Thank you Mr Moderator!!

It does concern me that whatever is out there has attracted the attention of MUFON. So my question is there any way anyone can dig through the available data and determine with any certainty at all if the object is there and if it is stationary or moving in this direction?

I personally think there are just too many weird things going on now with increased numbers of sightings and I really have the feeling it is leading up to something. But what?

Phage has this debunked. The photo is from 1977.

The images on WWT come from Digital Sky Survey 2. These are scans from photographs from the Palomar Sky Survey. The photographs of this particular region where taken on October 11, 1977.

The "object" appears on only the blue filter image (not the red) and appears to be flaw in the negative or a piece of dust caught by the scanner.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c3b825226d0.gif[/atsimg]

mufoncms.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Alex gives good lectures in terms that he Is a good influencer. (if thats the word)
People are easy to believe him.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Danna]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The images on WWT come from Digital Sky Survey 2. These are scans from photographs from the Palomar Sky Survey. The photographs of this particular region where taken on October 11, 1977.

The "object" appears on only the blue filter image (not the red) and appears to be flaw in the negative or a piece of dust caught by the scanner.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c3b825226d0.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Phage]

Has anybody read this??? Apparently, it was photographed way back in 1977!! It's not like it just showed up recently. Copy the pic, open it up in Adobe or some other program, zoom in, then rotate it 90 degrees CCW. It's the same picture with dust or some such.....

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Ohio_Ron]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

you are correct. comet Holmes has been verified by the Hopi and the Maya as being the "blue" light that fulfills their prophecy.

Its been mentioned before on here and there is lots of info out there for those willing to look.

no matter how many times its said, people still bring up the hopi Prophecy and are waiting for their blue light.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why doesn't the editing tool work!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

There is some credible evidence to this guy,I saw a vid of him in around 1997 telling us we better get it together by aug 2001 or something bad is going to happen that will change the world.He claimed that he was told by aliens

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
ATS should create a sepeate forum to coral these delusional people. A forum kind of like the small bus for special ATS ERS. i understand ATS is for free speech and it would be wrong to ban topics but at the same point its unfair to the serious ATS er who does validate there threads with facts and witnesses.
When someone says there are twenty different types of aliens and where there from blah blah blah it degrades us who are serious i dont personally feel comfortable being associated with a coook like this. I may be a free thinker but this jibberish is insulting to any one with self respect.
Dude alien pirates
you watch to many SCI FI channel B movies and they ve infaltrated your brain and confused your reality.

Hell of an imagination though and i do respect that aspect just dont claim it to be true for attention.

there should be a abovetopdamaged.com so we could avoid these type of threads without any proofs of any kind ... really, for the ones who flag this should be ashamed ... or not really, maybe they are just out of reality

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A solution is available. See L/L Research (www.llresearch.org...) for instructions and guidance.

The federation of benevolent beings will not "infringe on our free will" unless a request it made for assistance.

Do it, ask for guidance and help NOW!

Study the transcripts at L/L Research.

These transcripts contain the blueprint for "holographic thinking" techniques.

You have no idea just how powerful you can become, by simply studying and practicing the knowledge that's been made available in these transcripts.

Spread the word, and do your part to help save our beautiful planet earth.

"Love and Light" to all the sensitive creatures, that we share this gift, our planet earth with.

P.S. What Alex Collier has to say, is worth listening to.
( www.youtube.com... )

[edit on 12-12-2009 by seasoul]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join