It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again - Cliff High webbot work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How many life this guy has? I mean, damn report over reports being wrong and wrong .. remember, he also corroborate a D day and a crash in october and many others stuff never happen.

.. sigh..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Link?
And NOT AGAIN!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
November 5th came and went - although there was that incident where 13 were killed on that US military base...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He was on "hair" rense last night. What's so bold is he even gives a to the minute prediction.

Crisis on Sat. 12/19/09 at 5:51 am pacific. Dunt dunt daaa.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What a load of sh!t... At this point I listen for these predictions just so I know what days nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
the 19th of this month? hmm.. better go ahead annd carry on. Gods know it will be a day of days.. Whats the crisis this time? he's running out of money to fund that phoney project? or will the world oil reserves explode leaving us to fend for ourselves using the dreaded alternative fuels? or will we all become millionares making the world market meaningless? or does he go to taco bell and eat a chalupa with hot sauce dumping cubic litres of methane into the atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Clif has missed the mark too many times to be credible. He's telling us nothing that would be (in George Ure's parlance) "actionable" data.

top topics

join