It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News: Swine Flu Conspiracies with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ATS News presents an exclusive interview with the esteemed forensic scientist, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, on several concerns and conspiracies related to swine flu. In part one, we provide you with Dr. Green's unedited "stream of consciousness" about his concerns with how the government and the medical industry has handled the swine flu outbreak from his point of view as a physician and scientist. This first part will be of particular interest for those who have a general concern about the flu, and want to hear some pragmatic opinions and advice.

In part two, we ask Dr. Green about his opinion on several of the more prominent conspiracy theories related to swine flu, including the possible collusion of the mainstream media and pharmaceutical industry "over hyping" the threat. This second segment will be an important part for those of us who are looking for an informed opinion on some of the more prominent conspiracy speculation.

In part three, as forensic scientist with a keen interest in researching conspiracy theories, Dr. Green discusses more generalized opinions and advice about conspiratorial research and speculation. And if you're interested in discovering what causes a former senior CIA officer to lose sleep, this the segment for you.

Side notes:

ATS News is committed to providing honest and accurate interviews. Each of these segments delivers the completed and unedited comments of Dr. Green for member consideration and comments.

Also, the audio is less-than-optimum as the only available room had a rather loud heating system that was impossible to turn off.
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Very cool....I'm watching the video now.

Mark is turning into our very own investigative journalist.......

What have you got planned for the future?

-Dev

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
About 10,000 people died of the H1N1 virus this year.
Typically, 30,000 people die each year from seasonal flu.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Much is planned for the future.

PLEASE do forgive my amateurish ways, I've been a businessman my whole life, this "interviewer thing is brand new to me.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow, good job mark! I only had time to watch the first part, which needless to say leaves me on the edge of my seat. Look forward to watching the rest and keep up the good work!

I hope to see a ton more of these kind of interviews.

Any "Science and Technology" interviews planned? I think everyone here would love to get an ear in on CERN and the LHC... Just an idea...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by DaMod]

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Any "Science and Technology" interviews planned?

We have some rather significant plans. This video is our first serious attempt with our "video field kit" which is essentially a very-small 1080HD camera with several audio options including a portable on-camera mic-mixer and wireless microphones. It's highly portable and all fits in a rather small over-the-shoulder bag, smaller than most laptop bags.

In the coming months there will be many more interviews with UFO researchers, paranormal experts, scientists, and more. So stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
WOW
Thanks so much for that interview.

Looking forward to what comes next from you guys.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.drboylan.com...

- BLUEJAY: Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, MD, Ph.D., Chief, Biomedical Sciences Department, General Motors; former custodian of the CIA's UFO files at the "Weird Desk"; received the National Intelligence Medal for his work on a classified project during the period of 1979-1983; recently reported to be White House UFO liason.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Is Mark your one man interview crew? You're gunna force him to scurry around the country, subjecting him to "amateurish" interviews aren't you?....it's clear that wasn't included in his job description.

Are you afraid your interviewer skills are lacking compared to Mark's? Hmmmmm......

-Dev

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Bill (SkepticOverlord) is the Cameraman and Producer. The two of us are we all have to work with.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I thought he might be hiding behind the camera....

I like the interview so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming installments.

Great job, you two!

Oh...... and how often can we expect an original ATS News Interview?

-Dev

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Much is planned for the future.

PLEASE do forgive my amateurish ways, I've been a businessman my whole life, this "interviewer thing is brand new to me.

Springer...

You're doing great job mate, keep on asking the "right" questions!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I only watched a part of the first video and I can tell that this is going to be absolutely awesome. I am not able to watch any further but rest assured I will be watching this whole thing very soon. Great Great Great job guys! I will be back with a more pertinent post later.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's great to hear the other side of the coin, as it were - especially from someone who is able to back up what they are saying with (we trust) solid evidence.

Material of this quality will undoubtedly contribute hugely to the goal of denying ignorance and facilitating well-informed discussion.

I have only had a chance to view the first video, but - with no disrespect intended to a man of Dr. Green's stature - I would like to very briefly raise what appeared to me a significant hole in his line of argument, namely that those who work for Baxter are, a priori, neither intelligent enough or evil enough to pull off a nefarious conspiracy. I am certainly not saying that they have engaged in something of this nature, rather simply pointing out that Dr. Green's counterargument, which consisted of nothing more than "I don't believe..." does little to counter suspicion, especially in the light of the way he openly admitted that theories relating to the role of this particular pharmaceutical company are, relatively speaking, not without some merit.

My point is this: he firstly stated that those who work in this area are dealing with something more complex than nuclear physics. If anything, this serves to emphasize how extremely intelligent these people are, inasmuch as they not only understand the field in a general way, but are actively engaged in/ dealing with cutting-edge research, not to mention constantly exploring the possibilities for the manipulation and exploitation of microbiological systems. The reply has to be: if anyone is intelligent enough - they are.

As to the degree of evil that might be involved I don't think serious debate is centred around caricatures of mad/evil scientists out to destroy the world driven by sheer hatred, etc. But there is widespread mistrust of corporations that have the ability to effectively lobby governments to adopt policies that send truly cast amounts of tax-payers money their way - given the right set of circumstances (such as a virulent and deadly virus threatening entire populations). A lot of people are awake to the fact that there are people who are led more by financial gain than by conscience, and that such people do, from time to time, gain positions of influence, both within corporations and governments.

Dr Green's argument on this issue has, therefore, done little to allay concerns of the possibility that pharmaceutical companies may actually be manipulating data and/or vaccines to their own ends.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Excellent thoughts and post!

In the end all Kit could do is give his opinion on the matter, as he's not in the Baxter board room when discussions of strategy arise.

Do watch the other two parts and I think you'll see he's pretty much in agreement with most of your statement about the Lobbyists.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
From part one I get the feeling that the public is being left in the dark and fed crap purposely. At the end the Baxter case was referred to as a conspiracy of stupidity. You mean to tell me that the public relations people involved with such a large pharmaceutical company are ignorant of this concern people have? They encourage it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In part two, when asked if he or his family has been vaccinated he comes right out and says that he has not been vaccinated because it would be unethical for him to reserve such a scarce vaccine for himself because he is not in the at risk population.

He then says that he has been pretty strict with his family and friends and patients about following the rules about the at risk population. He never says that yes his family has been vaccinated. He only says that he has been strict about the rules.

I don't know about this guy. He is very good in this interview thus far.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Get outta here! You and Bill have done a GREAT job and are two of the main reasons I keep coming back to ATS again and again.

Excellent interviews! Very informative! Thanks again for all you do. I look forward to the future projects!

(Still listening)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
From part three I see that he would like to see real whistle blowers come out from behind their avatars more or less. Particularly with regards to the H1N1 stuff. Am I being too conspiratorial? Probably.

I absolutely loved this piece gentlemen. Thank you for this and I really look forward to more. I am going to send links to everyone I can think of. Thank you again!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah Mark -- Springer -- that was a cool interview. Having a masters degree in activism that led into conspiracy culture -- I'm a big fan of contacting the mad scientists out there.

Looks like there should be a follow-up UFO interview with "Kit." But still the CIA's creepy genocidal history a la Chomsky's books -- I'd be having trouble sleeping at night if I was "Kit" I think.... Political Economy of Human Rights, Vol 1 -- Washington Connection to Third World Fascism is Chomsky's best book on the topic.

This is a good thread on the Swine Flu issue --

forum.concen.org...

Sorry it's not "in-house" -- but it does seem that squalene in the Tamiflu is linked to Gulf War Syndrome.

admin edit: I'll let the link stay, but Please start a new thread on the other subject, this thread is about the video.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join