ATS News: Swine Flu Conspiracies with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
well I just watched

the problem with his statements is that he is based on certain data, and really, there are a lot of different data coming from different places, so which one is true

but I mean, its clear that something is going on, anybody can understand that its impossible to not have some journalist investigate all of this in a fair manner - the problem is to find out which something is going on, since, well, it could be a lot of things, as discussed in the interview

it was a good interview, nice to see another perspective in this swine flu thing, but we really would like to know his opinion in regards the data that A LOT OF people die each year from flu ...

so, is this H1N1 really that bad, or maybe they just cannot test if its the seasonal flu or H1N1 and they just write everything as h1n1 since there are a lot of reports that they just cannot control who is getting what, so they said u could have H1N1, but you probably dont

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
For saying that you guys are new to the whole "interview" thing, you guys did a mad good job with this one, look forward to see the other up-coming ones!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just watched all three parts of Dr. Greens interview

The interview and camera work were on par or better than any professional group.

There is being truthful when questioned and then there is telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

The good doctor gave general answers to your questions but was careful not to incriminate anyone or substantiate any rumors.

I must differ with his opinion that there are people not smart enough and mean enough to carry out evil acts against an unknowing population for population control or just to increase revenue for their company's.

I've met smart people as well as the very evil. It is my opinion that these evil and very smart people do exist and are capable of great harm to humans without the slightest hint of compassion or distress.

Keep up the good work.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I want to thank the owners for doing what our newsources should have done a long time ago. Go find some A1 sources and lets put a picture together.

Thank you so much. It so nice to see an honest interview, and though Dr. Green didn't come out and say anything, he did give us plenty of hints an inuendo to paint a picture.

Blaming all the nefarious things in the world to stupidity factor is the "party" line, but when Mark asked him what keeps him up at night, his true colors came through.

The Baxter Case. For good reason, he knows that most of his A and B type sources are going to be out of the loop.

He comes to places like ATS to try to figure it out. Get like the rest of us. We all have family to take care of.

See we ain't so different, we and the spooks. He even brought up the lobbyist issue and the CDC.

Great job. Very informative.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I enjoyed being rubbed by Kit's intelligence, self control and professionalism. Its a rare thing to experience that in any media today; and perhaps even a bit scary, worrying that he was possibly attempting to be more manipulative than informative. (There is just something about people who are so regimentedly polite.)

Maybe I am just too paranoid. Did I miss what brought you and the good doctor together? How is it that he was selected for this interview? In the name of disclosure, what, if any, is the prior relationship? Obviously he reads the web-site, and perhaps may be a member, but is there something more?

How many CIA types are you guys good friends with anyway? OH, sorry, maybe getting off topic.

OK, on topic, good interview -- ditch the hand mike and get a lapel one.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Excellent job! Wonderful interview!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
he is right in his part based on his data about the ammount of reported cases with "mild" symptoms ,

so what about all the unreported cases , here where i live i cant say i heard of a single case where there werent any of the symptoms so in general terms speaking the data on that part is false and is not 2/2000 its more 1700/2000 , and thats a bigger deal,

i can empirically say that people dont report the mild symptoms to the doctor because they are just "mild" they keep their kid home for one day and and get on with their lives with the belif that once vaccinated the flu "hysteria" dont consern them.

other then that , great job nice to hear a second opinion on the baxter incident

keep up the info hunting

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Much is planned for the future.

PLEASE do forgive my amateurish ways, I've been a businessman my whole life, this "interviewer thing is brand new to me.

Springer...

Don't sell yourself short Mark, you did a great job and thanks so much for bringing these series of interviews with Dr. Green to ATS, I live in the Detroit area and am familiar with Dr. Green and can tell you that Detroit Medical Center is will respected...being in the health field myself I have refused to get the swine flu vaccination, not so much because of what I have read and heard but a gut feeling...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This was a very good interview.

The discussion of shipping biological or toxic products around caught my attention. Someone ordered some very nasty toxin in my home town and was immediately arrested upon its delivery. In this case it was monitored and no harm was done, but what if a legitimate user's package gets misplaced or stolen and then used for nefarious reasons.

It is interesting that the doctor reads this site, it reminds me of the MIB reading the National Enquirer to find out about UFOs.

I think to spend time reading someone on this site their bona fides needs to be established. It would be nice to also have a posters education/expertise listed as suggested by the doctor.

The news media is always in the next big news, so why would the MSM dwell on Baxter's error? A site like this is the place to house the conspiratorial aspects of an event like Baxter. Whatever Baxter did, it was discovered and they seem to have been banned from h1n1 vaccine production. Given product liability law suits, it really is not very good business to commit biological warfare for profit. I would think if you wanted to spread disease for profit or for political reasons, you could simply hire very sick people to take as many flights in the target country as possible. But why bother with someting like the flu? It gets spread anyway and a vaccine is sure to be available from others. Baxter probably needs to be looked at. How could they screw up, or did they have a rogue employee?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So far Kit is sure making Marks job easy. I think Mark asked him one
question and the good Doctor went on for at least a five minute rant.

Hey How is everybody. Of course I had to show for this, got to keep up
appearances.

I wonder if Mark thought to ask him what he thought about onions on his hamburger. Or even instead of that nasty old vaccine.

I want to compliment you guys on one of the coolest looking openings
for any show I can think of. It really looks great I wouldn't change that a bit.

Theme music, I'm just throwing this out there, I always liked the theme from High Chapparal. I bet it would work.

This is perfect for ATS great interview. Kit seems to under estimate
the power of the elite.

Ok the first is ended.
I think it is important for someone of his prominance
in his field, to consider some of the things that are far removed from his field. Like does he have any pictures of himself to offer up, as some kind of proof he was with the CIA in 69, no I digress for the sake of a joke sorry.
For instance as a viewer, it would be nice to know if he considers or even knows about, "The Geogia Guidstones." To know what he thinks of
these types of blatent inuendo so to speak. If they are, or are not given creedance in the conclusions he may surmise. Did I say that right?
Lets listen in and he may come to some of these pillars. Pardon the Pun.
You know what I mean.

Mark ! What up? You should've been doing this all your life. Your a Natch.

I'm thinking the good Doc may have a little CIA left over from the sixties.

On to the next.

He is really a great speaker.Very well spoken.The Doctor is easy to listen to.
I love how he went thru the various aspects and basically picked things apart rather cleanly. Then in closing justifies our concerns and signals
a sort of, "keep up the good work" message at the end.

Like saying, even if you havn't had any hits. You just as easily could have knocked one out of the park.
I learned from that. I enjoyed it. Mark, you done well. SnF

[edit on 12-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

In part two, when asked if he or his family has been vaccinated he comes right out and says that he has not been vaccinated because it would be unethical for him to reserve such a scarce vaccine for himself because he is not in the at risk population.

He then says that he has been pretty strict with his family and friends and patients about following the rules about the at risk population. He never says that yes his family has been vaccinated. He only says that he has been strict about the rules.

I don't know about this guy. He is very good in this interview thus far.

That bit about the vaccine stuck out for me too. He seems to talk like a politician - lots to say but no clear answers. However, he did seem sincere when asked what kept him awake at night and admitted he may not be privy to all the info so may have it wrong.

As for whether there are people evil enough to do things on purpose - I honestly think tough decisions are probably made every single day, for the greater good. It's probably a very grey area - nothing is ever just black or white and I certainly wouldn't be able to make those kind of decisions and sleep at night. I suppose that as a mum of 3 that is what concerns me most - I do believe some people are having to play God with parts of our lives. Is it right or wrong that they make 'evil' decisions? I don't know but I believe there are people capable of making those decisions and that they believe they're doing the right thing. Are they evil people - I truly hope not. There's a difference between evil people with the intention to just be evil and people that have to make what seem like evil decisions. At least, I hope there's a difference!

Great interview and I'm looking forwards to more.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Excellent job on this one Mark! I really enjoyed watching them. I'd like to see an interview with some comparable expert in the field of climate research, and it also might be cool to interview Jesse Ventura since he is also doing quite a bit these days in promoting the legitimacy of conspiracy research.

Also, it would be awesome to interview somebody that is an ex-mason, or perhaps somebody who is an expert on the Illuminati, or some other person that has credentials associated with the big picture... the really big picture.

Keep up the awesome work!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This interview serves to remind that what is being said by members of sites like this is being monitored by persons in government positions.

Why would someone with all the responsibilities this man has spend time following conspiracy threads?

Which of the many bodies he sits on does he report his findings to and, on who's behalf is he giving us feedback, advice? To me, there was a lot "nothing to see here, please move on" contained in the long-winded polite responses to
Mark's questions; not to mention pandering with all the "oh, they are just stupid"
kind of answers.

He's a very smart, articulate and calculating kind of guy. I wonder if he would come across differently in an interview about his other (main?) interest - UFO's?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
It's great to hear the other side of the coin, as it were - especially from someone who is able to back up what they are saying with (we trust) solid evidence.

Ummmm .... no.

I watched a History Channel video quite some time ago about the "closing" of the bioweapons section of Fort Detrick, Maryland. One of the scientist they interviewed was sincere and highly qualified ....... and a pro CIA ringer.

I only watched part one of the Green footage, but I was really distressed at seeing this doctor given such a wide audience. Perhaps later footage in the series showed a lot of ATS fact-checking and interviews of credible people that disagreed with Dr. Green's spiel.

As far as I'm concerned, swine flu, global warming (not), illegal aggressive wars, massive violations of domestic and international law, the robberies of main street by the Federal Reserve and Congress are just pieces (perhaps unrelated) of the puzzle. It's clear that this country won't exist much longer.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Even if what Dr Green said did turn out to be full of holes it's still good to hear another angle. ATS is not immune to the formation of bandwagons. They gain momentum when a theory or position becomes popular, then entrenched, without due consideration of other angles. His testimony adds something to the puzzle whether or not you accept his integrity, as well-informed sources nearly always help to get to the bottom of a matter. At the very least his contribution might be to confirm the suspicions of some that a given CT is indeed very plausible as even someone in his position cannot produce convincing denials.

Yet I see no harm in, for example, giving this man credit for asking very insistently why certain issues have been left uninvestigated over the last six months or even for agreeing to answer some pretty searching questions in the first place.

All I'm saying is let's give this guy the courtesy of a fair hearing, then weigh up what he says in a sober fashion.

I'm nonetheless intrigued by pheffler's point (on page 1) that Dr Green has the following additional credentials:

...former custodian of the CIA's UFO files at the "Weird Desk"; received the National Intelligence Medal for his work on a classified project during the period of 1979-1983; recently reported to be White House UFO liaison

and that this might arguably increase suspicions that he (at least to some degree) represents the agenda of the PTB. But I still say 'Let's hear the man out'. Especially as he was very up front about his background and (?past?) connections.

If the PTB want to engage in ordered debate I say bring it on...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I believe it to be useful , this being my first comment on this site as I just joined up on it today, to suggest to this doctor who obviously is quite reputable accomplished and appropriate to direct this comment to, that he be referred to Dr. William Deagle.
In this way he may gain insights he has not had access to or availed himself of, which may balance out his exposure considering his comments to the questions posed and persons mentioned as sources. While being obviously open, honest and speaking accurately of prevailing conditions concerning web sites and miscommunication within the medical profession, the big picture still has to be ferreted out to expose the truth. I have seen no other video of this doctor as of this comment.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

your hole in his argument of "not being intelligent enough" is a valid one considering these companies recruit in the same places the government does and can bid higher for talent.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I liked Green's comment: "...all I can do is to tell the truth, that I never have to remember what I've said." (around 16:25, Part I)

Constant lying indeed gets on one's health

Good work on that interview too, Springer. That wasn't bad at all. It delivers a refreshing perspective to the conspirational viewpoint of ATS.

I wonder whether Dr. Green intentionally left the question about 1976 flu sample unaswered (around 00:35, Part II)?

-v

[edit on 12-12-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow, do I ever have some comments.

First, the line of questioning from Springer was very direct and concise. I commend the staff for the quality presented in the interview. Again, great questions!

I'm going to stick to a specific area of Dr. Green's responses even though many things stood out from his answers.

When he says he is a "strict supporter of the vaccination rules"; it means he promotes the CDC and WHO recommendations regarding vaccination, period.

With that cleared up, what really surprised me is that he went on to actively promote the nasal mist version of the vaccine for children and pregnant woman; adding in the recommended point of double vaccination 28 days apart.

My comments to follow deal with the little known facts regarding that specific version of vaccine.

The nasal mist is a LIVE vaccine, the first ever live vaccine licensed for flu/influenza vaccination.

That version of vaccine is called "attenuated", meaning a live virus with reduced strength. This is also suppose to mean that the live virus, within the vaccine, is NOT pathogenic (or spreadable amongst the population).

HOWEVER -

The information in the following video clearly outlines (in the PATENT) that the outcome and results of the LIVE virus application, to be used in the nasal mist, are UNKNOWN AND NOT PREDICTABLE.

To top this off, the video shows the inventor of the LIVE vaccine version is none other than CFR member, Dr. Peter Palese.

The implicit financial involvement of a completely NEW vaccine application approved ONE year prior to any pandemic showing up whatsoever, is the slice of conspiracy I'm focusing on here.

Remember, Dr. Kit Green is actively advocating use of this essentially unpredictable version of LIVE vaccine.

That's one of the reasons I don't "trust" Kit Green's version of events.

This 5 min video deals with the verifiable FACTS Springer's first question, in video three, was referring to.

(click to open player in new window)

The only other comment I'll mention has to do with the manner in which he dealt with public concerns of adverse side effects. All I'll say is that since when does a resultant side effect from an injection have to appear within some short time-frame immediately following said injection?

Those of us that are legitimately concerned about side effects are concerned about the possible promotion of future chronic diseases that may eventually result. You know, the types of conditions that puts an individual on prescription medication for the rest of their "natural" lives?

Who's to say that onset instances of MS, rheumatoid arthritis or any other chronic condition have to be physically measurable immediately following an individual's vaccination?

When Merck's senior and chief vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman came out and admitted that millions of polio vaccine doses where infected with cancer causing SV40, did the population suddenly fall ill with cancer? No, the cancer epidemic played out over the course of many years, affecting large numbers of people in many ways.

But apparently we are to believe that unless physical reactions are immediate, they are unequivocally unrelated.

My point is, there is a reason all instances of chronic disease are on the rise. And that it isnt' a coincidence that the monetary value of the prescription medications involved with these conditions are astronomical.

Kit Green affirming that the industry (pharmaceutical industry) is "too stupid" and "not evil enough" means nothing in the face of these facts.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join