It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret's of the King's Chamber; Hawass' Revelation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I am having trouble with the concepts that are presented in your links. My mind can only focus on so many things at a once and it will take time before I can better explore the wave structure of matter in relation to the pyramids. Your correct though, very interesting stuff.

Thanks for the information about the Emerald Tablets btw.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

From your linked source.

Driven by periodic oscillations a resonant cavity can be stimulated to its fundamental resonant frequency producing both harmonics and subharmonics. When the standing wave is driven into high amplitude the nonlinear effects couple energy from low to high-frequency modes. This increase in harmonics can create a shockwave, diminishing the quality of the resonator dramatically. Multifrequency driving of the resonant cavity has been used to increase the energy storing.

So basically this means the Pyramid structure is a frequency modulator/re-modulator and perhaps even a capacitor that stores energy for a given amount of time.

The interactions of acoustic waves at some fixed frequencies without the energy losses in the higher harmonics is of considerable interest in acoustics. Such interaction creates the possibility of direct transformation of coherent sound at the given frequency by sound of another frequency without an electro-magnetic energy source...

This describes a transceiver but one that works with Earth's energy as a power source...Hmmm. I will have to give this some considerable thought. I have a theory that is a product of reading information like this and other sources from these threads. At first I considered it crazy but now I am beginning to see it otherwise. Maybe from this I can describe what I mean by attempting to explain my idea.

The phi ratio describes the relative proportions of the three frequencies that stimulate the nonlinear standing wave and is also apparent in the modeled distribution of acoustic pressure along the resonant cavity which results. The coherent nonlinear structure was achieved through periodic stimulation of a medium of precise geometric boundaries designed to induce the interaction of three different resonant modes in the ratio of phi.

If I didn't know any better I would say this sounds like a God radio, a device used to communicate between worlds and perhaps even between stars. I understand the Golden Ratio, or phi, as a true exponential number sequence (the Fibonacci sequence and the dividend of the same- phi) but what is the "Tri-thalamic frequency?

This baseline frequency of 1.5 hz has been described as the Tri-thalamic entrainment frequency shown to synchronize the pulsation of the hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary gland into a unified functioning. This frequency is also the lowest frequency of Schumann Resonance, thus the function of the pyramids may indeed be to shift the fundamental frequency of the Earth down from its fluctuations near 7.3 hz to the tri-thalamic frequency of 1.5 hz.

Neither of these frequencies are audible to human hearing, I can only assume that they might be frequencies related to thought waves (at least 1.5 Hz anyway).

I guess that is what they are getting at in the next paragraph.

This resonance structure is recognized as a solid-state global oscillator that functions in wavelengths of pure consciousness itself, entraining the human mind through redistribution and focusing of the global mind.

WOW. This seems to be a great connection of the different points of views being discussed here and in other threads by serbsta. The crazy thing is I'm following the information from that site and I am beginning to understand what the implications are. The true name of God, the sounds made by the planets (Sounds From Space) and the myths that describe an understanding of a conscious connection between these frequencies. I need to continue reading...

ADD: I bet Dr. Hawass loves this sort of stuff

[edit on 1/3/2010 by Devino]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The internal chambers of the Great Pyramid are constructed of massive rose granite blocks cut with precise right angles and perfectly planed faces, brought from the nearest granite quarry in Aswan directly to the south. The surface of the stone is covered in a thin glaze of quartz, the main constituent of granite, which is typical of a stonecutting technique now known as thermal disaggregation.
Source.

Thermal disaggregation? Sounds like a laser to me. I have heard of a plant that is said to grow in South America that is known to sort of "melt" rock or cause disaggregation. With this in mind I can see evidence of this in some of the stone walls built in Peru and Egypt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f92a6d333a6b.jpg[/atsimg]
Above is an Inca wall from Tambomachay, Peru.

Below are images of a wall taken from Khafre's Temple in Egypt.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f788163838a.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8bc59fccada.png[/atsimg]
I fail to see how these hewn stone blocks could have been chiseled or sanded to such an exact precision with so many odd angles.

The notes of Garcilaso de la Vega have described the findings of the Conquistadors upon arrival in the Andes, detailing the Incas’ large gold-covered parabolic stone bowls over 10’ in diameter which were destroyed and processed into ingots.

I find this ironic. The Spanish conquistadors that considered these people ignorant barbarians stole these ingenious devises and melted them down for their illusionary monetary value. Imagine how valuable a parabolic laser of this kind would have been back then or even today.

Acoustical engineer J. Reid carried out acoustic experiments revealing the resonant frequency of the upper chamber to be 121 hz. Resonance in the upper chamber’s granite box (erroneously dubbed the "sarcophagus") was found at 117 hz. The interaction of these slightly offset resonant frequencies was most strongly felt while inside the granite box, creating a resounding beat frequency that closely matches the human heartbeat.

So the idea that the placement of this granite tub inside the so called "King's chamber" is to be used by a Hermetic "Initiate" seems to fit with these theories. The "Initiate" would lie inside the granite tub and...resonate or commune with...?

Itzhak Bentov illustrates an excellent example of entrainment in his book Stalking the Wild Pendulum. If you have a room full of pendulum-type grandfather clocks and start the pendulums in motion at different times, they will all swing differently. However, if you walk out of this room and come back the next day, you will find that all the pendulums are swinging together at the same rate. This locking in step of rhythms is entrainment.
Source
I found this site, linked from the former page- "Orion Infrasound Pyramid at Resonance", very interesting.

Theta waves-from 4 to 7 hz. They are found in states of high creativity and have been equated to states of consciousness found in much shamanic work. Theta waves also occur in state of deep meditation and sleep.

These are the frequencies of certain brain waves and seem to match the frequencies from Earth. Sounds from Earth.

Delta waves-from .5 to 3 hz. They occur in states of deep sleep or unconsciousness. Some of the newer brain wave work indicates that a state of deep meditation produces Delta waves in conscious individuals.

These frequencies seem to resonate with the described 1.5 Hz said to be produced by the Pyramid structures or what they call the Orion pyramid structures.

K Complex-over 33 hz. They usually occur in short bursts and are often associated with the "aha" moments, when there is a sudden integration of ideas or experiences.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the meaning of the term, "A 33 degree Mason"? I Understand what the implications of 30 degrees means in ancient measures but the 33 degrees has always stumped me. I got an, "AHA!" feeling from that connection.

This give a whole new light on the meaning of "Hymns" or prayer songs.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Serbsta,

I'm reading my new xmas gift "Beneath The Pyramids" by Andrew Collins... just started no feeback yet.... and a thought just popped in my head.

Has anyone checked to see if the "box" in the King's Chamber can be moved? Is there anything under it? Another passage or shaft?

Have they used radar all throughout the pyramid to determine any other hidden shafts?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We always talk about the great pyramid but what is the deal with the other two beside it? So do they have mummy tombs in them?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

I was skeptical towards these fringe theories surrounding resonance and the Pyramid, but much like you I was new to the area. I did some reading from the links in your post and even found a couple of papers posted online that go in really deep (I fail to comprehend some of the science). I'm beginning to see it in a slightly new light and some of the issues cannot be simply bypassed as coincidences. An area that needs some future pursuing for sure!

reply to post by Julie Washington

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Has anyone checked to see if the "box" in the King's Chamber can be moved? Is there anything under it? Another passage or shaft?

Have they used radar all throughout the pyramid to determine any other hidden shafts?

Wow. I've never read anything that even remotely questioned this and just doing some quick searches right now I find no results either. In regards to the radar I'm unaware of any testing done throughout the whole GP, only in the north-western sides to determine end points of the shafts (there could have been more but I'm unaware of them).

After reading your question I had to have another look at the chamber;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92f610ced74b.jpg[/atsimg]

They look like separate entities and indeed when theorizing on the construction of the GP and the Kings Chamber, the role of the Sarcophagus is always put in play. Researchers question whether it was brought in after construction (which is not possible) or that it was added during construction. Is it wrong to assume that they were 'sealing' an entrance?

I don't know Julie, your question has me stumped and I'm hoping to find some answers for this tomorrow because it seems so illogical for there to be no answers to this possibility yet.

P.S: I'll be sending a U2U to our resident expert S. Creighton, see what he has to say about this.

Cheers.

[edit on 10/1/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

As far as I can remember there was one mummy, or corpse, found in one pyramid by Richard Howard Vyse and I think that this has since been considered to be fake. [add: Corpse originally found elsewhere and placed inside a pyramid] I can not recall the whole story but I believe as it stands no mummies or artifacts of any kind have been found inside any pyramid outside of what Vyse claims to have found.

reply to post by serbsta

I feel the same and I think true skepticism means one must question everything, neither accept nor dismiss without question, even these fringe theories. After reading those sites linked by beebs I was amazed to find that I followed the information within them. It's a whole new way of thinking for me and I'm not sure how it all fits. I didn't find any obvious flaws so I would say this could be 'legit' but what it exactly means is still beyond me. I find myself thinking about Undo's and Matyas' ideas from previous discussions.

I remember reading about some granite tubs that have been removed and shipped to France (?) perhaps and one sunk with the ship that was transporting it but the information on this in my memory is quite vague. I can't remember where these supposed tubs came from (which pyramid and in which chambers) and I can't recall where they are now.

A shaft or chamber under the tub in the Great pyramid?
For the reason listed above I assumed that this tub has been moved from its original spot inside the King's chamber yet remains because it will not fit through the passageways. All other tubs that could be removed were removed some time ago. I am not too sure about that so I was reluctant to reply.
Another place that is thought to cover a shaft is behind the granite plugs found at the beginning of the ascending shaft where it connects with the entrance or descending shaft. There is a rather vague reference to that idea in one of the books you have linked. The nature and position of these plugs does appear suspicious.

[edit on 1/10/2010 by Devino]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
...Of the Great Pyramid.

The video speaks about the shafts that lead from both the King's and Queen's chambers. Hawass made, what is to me at least, a revelation, where he states:

"I still believe that the burial chamber of Khufu is still hidden inside the pyramid. That we are going to go, through, the first door and the second door to find out what is the mystery behind them."

In other words, he still doesn't know if this is the burial place of Khufu, i.e. if the Great Pyramid is a tomb at all.

This is baffling.

Discussions about the Great Pyramid(s) never get old...

You make a good point, Serbsta, re: Hawass's rather curious admission...

It certainly sounds to me that IOW he's saying the so-called King's Chamber never housed a "king" in the first place... hmm

So now he's clinging to the notion that Khufus burial chamber may still reside within the GP, and perhaps beyond one of the so called shafts...

Well here's the problem I have with his latest "theory"

How on earth would you get a sarcophagus into the upper portions of the pyramid as he's suggesting? I know he doesn't expect us all to believe that they squeezed Khufus mummy into one of those shafts and some how lifted him into a secret chamber in the upper reaches of the pyramid... and they certainly didn't squeeze a huge and very heavy granite sarcophagus through there, right... so now what...

In order for Khufu to have been buried beyond one of those shafts there most certainly would have to have been another way up into this secret chamber, with corridors and stairs (ramps?) wide enough to allow for the maneuvering a huge granite coffin, right? And this isn't like two or three guys carrying a couch into an apartment, we're talking an extremely large and heavy granite box here, ... so how in the world would they have gotten this thing up there once the pyramid was finished? You see what I'm saying..

For Hawass's theory to be true would mean that (a) a whole other set of corridors and/or large rooms would have to exist within the GP that haven't been found yet, highly unlikely IMO.

Or that (b),Khufu was placed in the upper reaches of the GP before it was complete (insinuating that he died before it was done aswell) and then the rest of it would've been built around him... also highly unlikely...

So what we have here is a major flaw in the idea that Khufu's burial chamber is beyond those shafts...

If in fact Khufu isn't found in the GP where Hawass now thinks he is, what will he say next?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

1) The suns distance from the earth. Built into the Pyramid's base plans is a figure estimating it at 92,000,000 miles.

2) The mean density of the earth. Most current tests have it at 5.672 times the weight of water at 68 degrees Fahrenheit. The pyramid places it at 5.7.

3) The weight of the earth at approximately 5,300,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons and the weight of the pyramid at 5,300,000 tons are proportionally related to each other.

4) The volume of the earth's crust above mean sea level is approximated at 455 feet, close to the 454 1/2 ft. that the builders left it unfinished.

5) The mean ocean level of the earth. Using geometry and the figure 3,652.42, proportionally related to the solar year and the base circuit of the pyramid, gives a result slightly over 193 ft. 7 in., our approximations now place the mean ocean level at 193 ft. 7 in.:

6) The mean temperature of the earth. It is about 68 degrees F. In the pyramid this temperature is maintained permanently and unvaryingly, in the inner chambers, by the air channels

7) Rotundity of the earth. The curvature of the earth. The sides of the core masonry recede 35.76 inches on each side in the center. (see diagram) A curved line was produced by this and by computing the radius that it would take to make it s circle, the same radius is approximately half the diameter of the earth

8) The universal mathematical symbol of Pi. It is related to the height verses the circumference of the Pyramid . The Great Pyramid is a representation of the northern hemisphere in pyramidal form. An amazing feat by these early Egyptians, since it is considered current knowledge.

You know, I've seen these types of quirky coincidences posted in the past which seemingly is trying to show that the AE's (or whomever you want to believe built the thing) were encoding their knowledge of the earth into the measurements of the Great Pyramid...

Some of them are quite neat, but others are expressed in units of measure that the AE's were not known to use (i.e. inches, feet, miles, tons etc...) so they couldn't have been trying to purposefully encode messages that someone would later stumble upon...

So I think we may have an actual coincidence here

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay...now I just finished watching a youtube series and they brought up an interesting idea.

Evidentily Thoth was the keeper of records and ancient wisdom and he supposedly put these records in a black box to be found at a certain time or when the time was right.

Perhaps this box will be found in this shaft behind the set of doors that Hawass stopped at.

And does anyone have any idea when Hawass is going to try to get beyond those doors in the shaft?

Check out this episode:
Mystery of the Pyramids Part 5

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is it possible that t was covered in gold and highly decorated, which was then stolen (like the gold covered walls in S America)?
Kind of like how when you buy electronics, you have a nice beautiful case to make it look expensive, but underneath is simply a cheap circuitboard.

I also find it fascinating that Napoleon went looking for ancient power just like Hitler...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hello Serbsta,

Serbsta: I don't know Julie, your question has me stumped and I'm hoping to find some answers for this tomorrow because it seems so illogical for there to be no answers to this possibility yet.

P.S: I'll be sending a U2U to our resident expert S. Creighton, see what he has to say about this.

As far as I am aware the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid sits slightly askew in the King's Chamber to the wstern wall. It is not centre in the chamber. It seems also that Petrie found the sarcophagus propped up in one corner by a small stone - possibly from an earlier explorer checking underneath for a hidden entrance. One corner of the sarcophagus is broken away at the top edge possibly from having been tipped over to dislodge whatever contents may have once resided therein. The mummified body of the deceased often had amulets and precious jewels wrapped into the bindings to assist them in the journey into the afterlife. The tomb raiders would typically burn the remains and collect the jewels from the ashes.

Hope this is of some help.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hello Julie,

JW: Evidentily Thoth was the keeper of records and ancient wisdom and he supposedly put these records in a black box to be found at a certain time or when the time was right.

Perhaps this box will be found in this shaft behind the set of doors that Hawass stopped at.

SC: If such a cache of ancient records does exist it is unlikely, IMO, that it will be found within any of the pyramids or, indeed, the Sphinx.

Knowledge is infinitely more precious than all the gold in the world. Imagine that you wished to preserve a cache of knowledge for the benefit of your children or your children's children, where do you place it so that it will later be found ONLY by those that would understand the importance of what they had found? How do you ensure that the cache of records is not accidentally stumbled upon by those who would be too ignorant to understand its meaning and its worth and who, in their complete ignorance, would have it destroyed?

Would you place such important artefacts under the Sphinx or inside a pyramid where every tomb-raider and their grandma would be attracted like a magnet in the search for hidden treasure? Not a good idea - especially when no treasure and only ancient texts is found by your ignorant tomb-raider. In their frustration we can only imagine the damage they might inflict upon ancient scripts or stelas - smash them up, use them to burn fires. Not a good idea at all.

The trick is to present the knowledge in plain sight but invisible to those who do not have the eyes (or the math) to see.

You have hidden your cache of records for the benefit of future generations. Do you place it deep inside a mountain? Certainly it would probably be well protected but most likely would never be found again - unless you could somehow 'signpost' it. More likely we would all simply drive on by and never even notice an ordinary mountain let alone what secrets may have been placed within.

The next best thing would be to build a manmade mountain of colossal size and store the cache of knowledge within. Certainly such a manmade 'mountain' (oyramid) would grab our attention but then we're back to the ignorant tomb-robber problem again. Remember - we only want our important records to be found by someone smart enough to figure out their importance and not destroy them in their ignorance.

But what if we could use the attention-grabbing manmade mountains (the pyramid 'beacons') to somehow POINT or signpost the precise whereabouts the hidden cache of knowledge is to be found? This is the ideal scanario. The manmade mountains (pyramids) most certainly grabs our attention, gets thousands of people to the general location of the hidden cache of knowledge (most in the search for booty).

But, as stated, you do not just want anyone to find the hidden cache. You perhaps want those who understand the language of math and astronomy to find the hidden knowledge because much of the knowledge may be of a scientific or advanced nature. You want a scientist to find the secret location, not a tomb-raider/gold-digger.

So the solution is to use relatively simple mathematics in your manmade mountains (pyramids) to POINT to the secret location. But how?

You employ simple centroid geometry.

The 3 simplest and most ancient triangle centroids are known as INCENTRE, CIRCUMCENTRE and BARYCENTRE. Every triangle has these 3 points and, depending on the shape and size of the triangle, changes the relative placement of the 3 centroid points to each other. You can see this in the image below:

We can actually reverse engineer the 3 points to recover the original triangle into which the centroids were placed. Applying this reasoning to the Great Pyramids at Giza we can reproduce the original centroid triangle, thus:

As can been seen, using centroid geometry with the Giza pyramids we have an effective means to signpost a particular point in the desert to the SW of the Giza plateau. It should be noted here that ONLY this triangle can be created from the 3 Gizamid centres (with Barrycentre running through G1/G2 centres). That centroid geometry is to be applied to the Giza pyramids may be indicated to us by the concavities of G1 (Khufu) & G3 (Menkaure) pyramids. You can see this here:

What we have then is a means to attract thousands of people to the general location of the hidden cache of records. (The Giza pyramids remain among the most visited sites in the world). In the past most of these would be scrambling all over and inside the structures in search of treasures. (Some would say this still goes on today with modern archaeologists). However, only those with the 'math to see' will recognise the centroid geometry implied in the structures and realise that they should be using this to locate the true location of the secret cache of records.

The use of the latent centroid geometry as the means to signpost a particular location may be implied through the concavities of G1 & G3. These are the only 2 pyramid structures to bear such unusual features. (There is some thought that the Red pyramid of Sneferu also has such features but this has never been confirmed).

In my last research trip to Giza I attempted to reach the location at the apex of the Giza centroid triangle but a variety of walls, security fences, armed guards (mounted and in watch towers) prevented me from reaching it. I have written to the SCA seeking permission to access this point but, as yet, have no response from them.

Hope this is of some interest to you.

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If the sarcophagus is physically movable, most certainly people in the past
have actually been moving it aside to look for a hidden space underneath.
In fact I by myself - like everybody - could have done it with a few beams
and car jacks, first tilting the sarcophagus over enough to get a view of the
underneath and, if needed, placing rollers under the lifted-up side of the sarcophagus and then doing the same thing on the other side rolling the
granite tub away from an eventual hidden hole. It would take less than half
the weight of the block as force to tilt it.

The Egyptian authorities surely have done it and found nothing. This know-
ledge would have taken out some of the charm of the mystery surrounding
the pyramids, if published. That´s why they don´t speed up the researches.
For the sake of tourism they want to keep their bride (the pyramids) a
virgin as long as possible.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
I remember reading about some granite tubs that have been removed and shipped to France (?) perhaps and one sunk with the ship that was transporting it but the information on this in my memory is quite vague. I can't remember where these supposed tubs came from (which pyramid and in which chambers) and I can't recall where they are now.

Hmmm... Well it obviously wasn't the coffer in the Great Pyramid. I've failed to find ANY references at all to the coffer in the GP ever being moved, scanned underneath, etc. Have you?

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Okay...now I just finished watching a youtube series and they brought up an interesting idea.

Evidentily Thoth was the keeper of records and ancient wisdom and he supposedly put these records in a black box to be found at a certain time or when the time was right.

And does anyone have any idea when Hawass is going to try to get beyond those doors in the shaft?

Yes, Thoth is regarded as the god of knowledge and even as the legendary founder of Egypt by some. I forgot whether it was Hawass or another researcher who stated that they were in fact hoping to discover the lost tomb of Thoth/Hermes in the newly discovered 'underworld', beneath the Pyramids.

I have heard nothing new about the shafts in ages, which is sad.

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

As far as I am aware the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid sits slightly askew in the King's Chamber to the wstern wall. It is not centre in the chamber. It seems also that Petrie found the sarcophagus propped up in one corner by a small stone - possibly from an earlier explorer checking underneath for a hidden entrance. One corner of the sarcophagus is broken away at the top edge possibly from having been tipped over to dislodge whatever contents may have once resided therein. The mummified body of the deceased often had amulets and precious jewels wrapped into the bindings to assist them in the journey into the afterlife. The tomb raiders would typically burn the remains and collect the jewels from the ashes.

Hope this is of some help.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

I have heard that the chip in the corner is due to tourists chipping away small pieces of rock as souvenirs over time. But Scott, is there any actual evidence that the coffer was ever moved in order to see what was underneath? Petrie's sighting is interesting, but is there anything more substantial than this?

In regards to your research and the 'apex' that you discovered. Have you found any information that is significant in regards to the location?

[edit on 11/1/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
It seems obvious that these (shafts) were not meant for humans to pass through.

I agree. I've always suspected that they were in fact used to send cats down into the pyramid at various times to track down and kill any mice or bugs that might have snuck around the stones. If there was one thing you didn't want if you were a mummy, it would be eaten by mice or bugs. That's why cats were so important, enough to be worshipped. And that's why the shafts are at just enough of an angle for a cat to climb up and down.

Pretty simple.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Scott, I went in with Google and zoomed to the area where your 'apex' pointed. I'm sure you've done this but I'll post it here if anyone else is intrigued.

Apex area - Zoomed out - Pyramid of Menkuare visible top right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/829cd8d85f7e.png[/atsimg]

Notice the odd surface of this block of land.

Apex area - Zoomed in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e4154095618.png[/atsimg]

Looks like an airport almost? What is this Scott? Is this where your apex points?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hello Serbsta,

Yes - I identified this rectangular area some years ago. The researcher and Egypt archiver, Jon Bodsworth, managed to take a photograph of this rectangular area (link below).

www.egyptarchive.co.uk...

Jon Bodsworth suggested that this area was perhaps used as an overflow coach parking area for the open-air theatre that was once used to the west of G2 (see image below).

The former Open Air theatre alongside G2 sat an audience of around 5,000 people and had a carpark nearby for around 4,000 cars.

For his part, Samir Farag, head of the Cairo Opera House, says the Aida 2002 production shows a noticeable improvement in facilities and services over previous shows. A service area has been set up in the theatre's court area for food and beverages, rest rooms and a 4,000-car capacity parking lot.

Source.

The rectangular area highlighted could easily park around 6,000 coaches (56,000 cars) - that is easily more than one coach for every person in the theatre. And remember - this is suggested only as an OVERFLOW parking area. Also, there is another coach parking area much closer to G2 just off the main road at the Vista Point. It seems to me (and others) that this is a GRID and is perhaps a GPR SCAN GRID.

What I find peculiar about this apex location is that it is nothing but desert and yet has more security around it than the Gizamids. I could access the Sphinx enclosure (an extremely difficult thing to do these days) but could not access this apex area in the desert.

"Hawass' Wall" was certainly being constructed as early as June 2002 - long before I ever posted the Giza Centroid Alignment Theory - as the article below (in German) states. My German is not that great but from the article it seems that Stanford University funded the building of this wall and it extends for some 10 kilometres. Also from this article it seems that the wall was built somewhat in a hurry - with crews working continuously round the clock (24hrs) - not a normal Egyptian working day. It seems also that security was very tight as the wall went up with a strong military presence (that even refused any form of baksheesh).

The Wall Goes Up

You can read more about this in my original ATS thread here:

What Are They Hiding? Egypt's 'Area 51'?

Hope you find this of interest.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

All right, the nudge and wink didn't work.
So let me put it this way:

Is there anyone here who is currently in London, Washington, New York, Paris?

(And knows where the libraries are located...
)

I'm in NY,

Are you referring to the NYPL ?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Vanitas

All right, the nudge and wink didn't work.
So let me put it this way:

Is there anyone here who is currently in London, Washington, New York, Paris?

(And knows where the libraries are located...
)

I'm in NY,

Are you referring to the NYPL ?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by PhotonEffect]

Most probably.

We're looking for this book:

The last moments of Buonaparte! by John Monkhouse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join