It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Blasts Global Warming ! Washington Post

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sarah Palin blasts the Copenhagen meeting.
See here:
Washington Post

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You're kidding me. A Republican isn't online with this Global Warming(GW) thing? That's shocking. How do the Lib's feel about this?

Since when did this scientific discussion become a political distraction? :shk:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So maybe shes not a total idiot after all. Awseome! Could this be a political scam just to get a few more votes tho? All she would have to do is weaqr a bikini to the beach one time. Thats right, shes smokin hot i think.

MessOnTHeFED!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Since Al Gore (a politician) stood up there and tried to spread
fear about his Inconvenient Truth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah should say this everyday.
"The agenda driven policies being PUSHED in Copenhagen won't
change the weather but they would change our economy for the worse."

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Since Al Gore (a politician) stood up there and tried to spread
fear about his Inconvenient Truth.

Yeah, I know. That was a rhetorical question. What about real issues like constitutional rights? Public money funding private industry?

I don't get into silly discussions, I look at the Big Picture. Join me man. Rep/Dem crap is killing the American Way.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The #1 real issue today is 15 million people are unemployed.
Even more are underemployed. Cap and Trade is a job killer.
Team Obama threatened to PUSH Cap at us through the EPA
today.

We need a regime change in Washington D.C. ASAP!
Team Obama is trying to fundamentally change the USA for the worse.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
excuse my 'foreign' ignorance.
but does the opinion of a failed presidential candidate whose 'party'(?) 'team'(?) whatever you call it. ~Lost the election. how does it matter what they think. and who really cares.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

The Media love her.
Huge following for her here.
People will read what she says, so the information will be available for the couch/water cooler people.

Edit: That was pretty good writin', Sarah!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have to say that is a pretty good op-ed. It was clear to the point and she made really good points.

The best thing about this is I'm sure the progressive media will be in a tizzy tomorrow, oh wait here is one from Think Progress.

Naturally, look at how the left reacts. So the person that had the question why she is in the news so much, it is because Palin rallies the opposition and the left sees her as a threat. 80% of the MSM here is left leaning so they scrutinize everything she does trying to assassinate her character and trying to destroy here career.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

If americans like anything it is their celebrities. And as ATS becomes more mainstreamed we will see more and more celebrity postings. Folks like Glenn Beck, Palin, Limbaugh have thier followings. It's just kind of a shame they've found their way here. I would like to think ATS member see beyond the dumbshow of left/right. But I guess the same old school partisan politics still apply.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If the hot air in her head ever escaped we would all be doomed from the global warming it would cause.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I cannot believe that people still take Global Warming seriously. But I guess there are still people holding on to the One World Government thing. Global Warming is the key to make that happen. But thank God we have people like Palin, Rush, Hannity talking out about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
I have to say that is a pretty good op-ed. It was clear to the point and she made really good points.

The best thing about this is I'm sure the progressive media will be in a tizzy tomorrow, oh wait here is one from Think Progress.

Naturally, look at how the left reacts. So the person that had the question why she is in the news so much, it is because Palin rallies the opposition and the left sees her as a threat. 80% of the MSM here is left leaning so they scrutinize everything she does trying to assassinate her character and trying to destroy here career.

---------------------------------------------------------------
She should be a good writer.
Sarah has a bachelors degree in journalism.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That's cool. It shows, I bet she wrote her own book too!

I really don't have an opinion on her one way or the other, but I love how she drives the left insane. I find that amusing.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivycutler
excuse my 'foreign' ignorance.
but does the opinion of a failed presidential candidate whose 'party'(?) 'team'(?) whatever you call it. ~Lost the election. how does it matter what they think. and who really cares.

We have elections here every 2 years. Everybody in Washington D.C.
is thinking about November 2010. If Obama continues down this
spiral of despair, then the republicans will take control of the
House of Representatives.

-----------------------------------
James Carville said it himself "Sarah Palin is compelling."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Governor Palin's Op-Ed in the WaPo really surprised me today, and it surprised my family as well. We are all what I would consider supporters of hers, but this piece she wrote truly displayed a side which I had never witnessed before. Her written pieces are absolutely on par with anything which a "Beltway Insider" could ever produce, and to see her be THE ONE to finally go after VP Gore and his exaggerations (As well as Alarmist Propaganda), is such a refreshing aspect within the MSM, and Washington, D.C.

Whether Governor Palin was ever your cup-of-tea or not, you have to admit that she has guts, and she is speaking up where so many others in Politics fail to do so.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I agree. She does have a big ole set of ovaries. It is actually kind of interesting. with the print media in danger of going under, I think it is refreshing to see a paper like the Wash Po to print an op-ed by Palin. It's a sure fire way to sell papers.

The funniest thing about it all is the the leftist media attempts at character assassination she has persevered. She's like that gnat that they can't make go away. Constantly buzzing in their ear.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well thanks! Now I am 100% convinced in global warming. So far Sarah cannot even get her own autobiography straight so I tend to believe everything the opposite of what she claims.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sarah Palin rules. Carrie Prejean, too. When Sarah said she thinks America should get back to being supreme economically and militarily she won the vote. Whatever the vote is.... she won it. The Left is terrified.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join