It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Great thread!! S n F for you

I have to say though, these two made me chuckle, along with the imagined conversations;

Alien on the right, "Sooo, when do you think the inter-dimensional drive is going to be fixed?"
Alien on the left takes sharp intake of breath, puts hands on hips and says, "I dont know, you have a leaky quantum confomfulater too.. Its going to cost ya...."

"But i orderd it WITHOUT pineapple!"

Sorry, i couldnt resist
, however it IS interesting how they all seem to be humanoids

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Oh no...I saw many different reports and witness reports from these children and their teachers and the local police.
What you are suggesting...mass hysteria or hypnosis is quite out of the question. The theory you propose is quite impossible at least in this instance.

Just a few weeks ago, a wave of mass hysteria hit a Zimbabwe school, wherein students were "screaming wildly and complaining of visions of strange snake-like creatures and lions". Source

In February 2008, over 100 students were victims of a "demonic attack" at Ugandan school. A year before that, over 200 were affected at the same school. Source

In 2002, hundreds of students were affected by a mass hysteria that manifested as intense itching. Source

There are many more examples...

Now, could you please explain how in the Ruwa case it would be "quite impossible"?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is a good collection. way to go.

We have all established that UFOs, ETs exist, that we are created by some of them 550M years ago.

Of course it would be a small mind to think that they exist and that they start appearing only while we are paying attention.

The question is they exist, so what?

I found an excellent book - "The voyagers" by Ashayana dene - Amazon. Both volume I and II will tell you exactly (unlike most of the information on the net and at ATS) who they are - where we come from, which alien race is in charge of our government.

You have my promise that if your goal is to get to the bottom of who they are, you will not be disappointed reading these books. They are $20 or something each - you will get the full truth.

Don't be mislead by mass media. There is a hidden agenda on ATS and on Youtube out there. Good luck on your research.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Now, could you please explain how in the Ruwa case it would be "quite impossible"?

I am psychic. Trust me. If you don't want to know I am not here to beat you over the head with it...believe or not I don't really care
but that said
There are so many differences in the stories of the children they could not have been a mass produced or generated thought or the very similarities would be much greater. And who hypnotized them? The teacher? Did you see or hear the teacher? She would have been incapable...a grandmotherly sort she was. Do you suppose the people investigating the story did not CONSIDER mass hysteria before putting the story out?
Also these children were far from hysterical. They were calm and deliberative, obviously taken aback and gave thoughtful cohesive responses. Absolutely not hypnotism...it was a real event.

sorry about the quote thingy...can't get it right

[edit on 10-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
WE ARE BEING CATALOGED!
This planet Earth, the last chance at water for who knows how many galaxies...is literally teeming with life of all variety and that seems to make itself suitable to every climate extreme imaginable.
OUR PLANET EARTH may be where ALL the original (pure) DNA resources (stem cell branches of our variety of creatures) are kept to create everything everywhere. These base DNA cells are being used to populate even the most inhospitable places in the universe! We are a seed vault ourselves.
EARTH IS THE COSMIC LIBRARY.

Glad to have figured that out.
Next......?

Check my looooong post on pg 4 for more details....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

"But i orderd it WITHOUT pineapple!"

I was actually thinking looking at that...

"So, that's a Big Mac meal, Coke and 6 chicken nuggets..."

[edit on 10-12-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
BE AWARE THAT NIC1HALO AND DOOMSDAY REX ARE POSTING HERE TO DISTRACT FROM THE THREAD....they are dis-informers. I urge you to sweep quickly over their posts. Now they are both on my IGNORE list.
Congrats! They are the first to get that status!
How do I know? As I told Doomsday... I am psychic.

I keep editing older post cause I don't want to take up room on this great thread but, here is another thought that we should keep in mind when we study other life forms similar or dissimilar to our own, and perhaps how to communicate...

There are two UNIVERSAL LANGUAGES

One is Music
The other is Math

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There are so many differences in the stories of the children they could not have been a mass produced or generated thought or the very similarities would be much greater.

That makes no sense.

And who hypnotized them?

No one brought up hypnosis. Nor does hypnosis have to be involved for mass hysteria to take place.

Also these children were far from hysterical. They were calm and deliberative, obviously taken aback and gave thoughtful cohesive responses.

Mass hysteria is not the same thing as being "hysterical".

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

BE AWARE THAT NIC1HALO AND DOOMSDAY REX ARE POSTING HERE TO DISTRACT FROM THE THREAD....they are dis-informers. I urge you to sweep quickly over their posts. Now they are both on my IGNORE list.

So, you're psychic enough to read our minds and claim we are disinformation agents but you are not psychic enough to figure out how to work the quote function properly.

Right.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Any biologist worth the name will tell you it's absolutely impossible. Forget about jumping through a stargate to another planet, where everything is nice and dandy. Even if the planet was livable for a human being and the air breathable, you would be dead within minutes. Orson Welles got it right in "War of The Worlds. The microbial life would do you in. You simply cannot exist in another eco-system than the one you've evolved in, period. Even different eco-systems on a planetary scale can kill you. It's what happened when the Spaniards arrived on the American continent. They brought with them disease that the local population had no resistance to, and so wiped out 90% of them.

The only way to settle permanently on another planet is to breed 'your' genetics into it, slowly directing the evolutionary process so that it goes in 'your' direction, and finally arrive at something that is 'your' species, but adapted to the eco-system of the planet.

Thank you! You just made a solid case right there about why we need to take care of the Earth. It's not about being 'tree-hugging, peace-loving, hippies'. It's about our LIVES! Our bodies and minds are designed specifically for this planet. This planet IS as connected to us as we are to each other. In fact, our bodies are a microcosm of the Earth and the Universe. We 'work' the same way they work. The Gaia Theory suggests that Earth adjusts itself. As we damage and pollute our planet, it is in a constant state of change to right itself. As it changes, we HAVE to adapt and change with it. Otherwise, we die. That may be in some part what evolution is (if there is such a thing). As the Earth changes, the organisms do to in order to survive to create the next generation. The 'aliens' or whatever they are know this. That is why they keep sending the same message to the 'abductees'. In every creation story, the Earth and everything on it is always made FIRST! We forget that humans were made LAST. That's an important point that so many people seem to miss. The Earth is important. It's here for a reason. We cannot create our own planet (even though sometimes we think we're gods), so all we can do is take care of the one that we are on. We need to realize our own human limitations and look upon the Earth with the awe and wonder that it deserves because we cannot duplicate it.

The ancients knew that which why they reverenced nature and the Earth. They recognized the fact that there was something greater than them and that they were not in control. Instead of fighting nature (like we do), they just gave into it and showed reverence by thanking the invisible gods, powers, or spirits within nature that gave it to them. In that sense, they had more sense than we do. Even today, many people pray, meditate, and/or attend their own places of worship and do the exact same thing. At the end of the day, it's all the same thing only with different names, customs, tenets of belief, and rituals even though most take for granted and fail to give thanks for the original home right under their feet that was given to them.

As humans, we think that we are more important than the environment, the world, and each other. Heck! For centuries, we thought that the Earth was the center of the universe and that everything revolved around us. THAT'S THE PROBLEM! We are still chained to an egocentric mentality where WE have elevated ourselves and made ourselves the center of our own universes. Every religion and philosophy on the planet teaches us to look outside ourselves and care about something else besides ourselves. Jesus taught it. Buddha taught it. Ghandi taught it. Even the 'aliens' are teaching it. Why are humans not getting the message? I hear so many people talk about synchronicity and repeating patterns in nature only to turn around and scoff at the 'new age' thinkers who spread the message of ONE. ONE *is* synchronicity. ONE *is* a repeating pattern. All the Great Avatars taught the message of ONE. We are ONE. We are connected to everything, and everything is connected to us. There is nothing separate from us; not even the things we hate or fear.

In fact, upon much reflection, I've come to the conclusion that not even Satan is separate from us (even though we wish it). I think that Satan is the Ego. The battle between God and Satan is an internal battle that we must fight OURSELVES. Only we can fight that battle. Who wins is up to us which comes down to responsibility for our own actions. Humanity has been brainwashed into lethargy and that is how the Elite has control of all of us. Their greatest fear is our coming into our own Enlightenment and realizing that we do not need them--especially for our own salvation.

Sorry for the ramble, and thanks to anyone who stuck it out and read my scattered thoughts to the end.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Beautiful painting - what's the story behind it...what inspired it?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If you want to convince anyone that what Doomsday Rex is psting is disinfo, then the way to do it is to show the information he is posting is incorrect such as perhaps in this post:

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Just a few weeks ago, a wave of mass hysteria hit a Zimbabwe school, wherein students were "screaming wildly and complaining of visions of strange snake-like creatures and lions". Source

In February 2008, over 100 students were victims of a "demonic attack" at Ugandan school. A year before that, over 200 were affected at the same school. Source

In 2002, hundreds of students were affected by a mass hysteria that manifested as intense itching. Source

There are many more examples...

But rather than show why these other cases of mass hysteria are disinfo, you have chosen to stick your head in the sand and ignore valid questions? Such an approach isn't going to help you, or the rest of the participants in this thread get any closer to the truth. And I think that's why most of us are here, to learn the truth.

Are you saying those other mass hysteria cases are disinfo? If so then expose the disinfo, maybe cite other sources saying why that mass hysteria analysis is wrong or something, that will support your argument. But if you just label a statement you disagree with as disinfo with nothing to back that up, I have to wonder if you are really here seeking the truth like many of us are.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What about people not abducted? Are these aliens just going around and rounding up the "normal regular humans" they see fit to someday take with them? [Rapture?] and just sifting mankind to leave anybody not worthy behind? I guess if I came from a far away place I wouldn't waste my time on people who drank and smoked or took drugs or had bad sexual habits. Thieves and murderers and the like would be ignored also.

Any cases where people on the lower rungs of society have been taken or do they just watch us all from above and make their choices base on what they see us do in our daily lives?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Back on track to the original premise of this thread!LOL Nobody answered about how to get over fear of what we deem 'ugly' aliens. Are they good? Are they bad? How can we know? Maybe the reason why they haven't made full disclosure is because it would scare most people half to death causing chaos to ensue. If we want them to come, we must be able to get used to beings who look significantly different from us; think Star Wars, Star Trek, etc. Let's pretend for a minute that Star Wars is a reality. At the very beginning, how did all those different alien cultures get over their fear, bias, prejudice to be able to live and work together? There had to be an initiation phase. What acclimatization measures could we put in place in order to get us used to a now science-fiction type of reality?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
An intelligent life form allowed to evolve during billion of years probably control galaxies, perhaps the entire Universe as we know it.
It can probably not only manipulate stars, it probably controls the process of creating solar systems, and planets.
It can therefore probably seed life and control the evolution of that life.

It is not the same as the Panspermia theory, which states that life was seeded either randomly, or intentionally (Francis Crick). Here we're talking about direct intervention in the evolutionary process of life, ie genetic engineering,

Helio, thanks for the well-thought out reply, a lot of what you said makes sense. I was using Panspermia in a broad context, I think what Francis Crick proposed was called "directed panspermia", right? But even that may not guarantee the development of humanoid life forms, since even on this planet, millions and millions of life forms have developed and gone extinct, yet only perhaps2 or 3 humanoid that we know of, neanderthals, homo sapiens, maybe another ancestor or 2 looked humanoid. And apparently we almost went extinct too based on research done by geneticists, we got down to as low as maybe a population of 10,000 or so planet-wide.

Seeding the humanoid forms themselves would guarantee that humanoid forms could inhabit multiple solar systems, but that's pretty speculative at this point. If some intelligence has taken over our galaxy it might be easier to detect something with Seti than just finding a random needle in a haystack intelligence we think we might be looking for. However if they really built a Dyson sphere then that may be blocking their signal making them difficult to detect.

Also I can't ask any biologists if your theory is correct about whether alien viruses will affect alien species because they don't have any experience with alien viruses. I think that could go either way, meaning, War of the Worlds could happen. That's a distinct possibility, but it's by no means certain, especially of the alien evolution is so alien that the viruses and bacteria are incompatible a host who evolved on another planet, sort of like the cases where Star Trek Spock was resistant to infection the crew was exposed to due to his "green blood". Maybe his blood was alien enough to actually pose an environment which was hostile to the invaders. All I'm saying is that if you think you're certain of something about alien life which we have no experience with, then it's perhaps best to be a little more uncertain, whether we ask biologists or not. They haven't seen any more aliens than I have.

Thanks again for your thoughtful post, I enjoyed reading it and gave it a star!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

Sadly, I've wondered that too. Assuming they are here watching us, maybe they are trying to determine which humans are less barbaric and able to overcome the animal, or 'beast', for lack of a better word. That's how I would sift through us if I were in their place. I would look for a balance between intelligence, compassion, and civility (self-control). In the most simplistic terms, that may be the whole Heaven/Hell program. Just a thought...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
Back on track to the original premise of this thread!LOL Nobody answered about how to get over fear of what we deem 'ugly' aliens. Are they good? Are they bad? How can we know?

That's a great question.

As I said in an earlier post I really expected aliens to look more alien, not necessarily just like Hollywood but at least something different. But let's look at a Hollywood example:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ba322e852e5.jpg[/atsimg]

In the movies this creature was portrayed as hostile. But what if this is really what an alien looks like, and could it be friendly? I think it's possible. I like your questions because I think we have to consider this possibility, aliens could look this strange or stranger to us and may be friendly or unfriendly. In fact to steal another quote, aliens may not only be stranger than we imagine, they may be stranger than we CAN imagine.

Also your ugly question reminded me of the Star Trek episode where the silicon based aliens called us humans "ugly bags of mostly water", so we may be just as ugly to the aliens as they are to us!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
All humanoids

can we please be a little more creative.

I agree with you completely, all our cosmic cousins and no one ever talks about the animals and plant life on these different worlds. If people just have vivid imaginations they need some more creativity.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
The simple fact is that in order for a race to develop technology, they must have some sort of apposeable digit in order to handle tools and perform fine motor control. Therefore, they must have hands. Those hands need to be mobile enough to be useful, so they must have arms. It is doubtful that they would use these now precious hands to walk on, as that would put wear and tear on them, so (assuming they were quadrapeds prior to evolution) bipedal is the next obvious step.

I would say that a humanoid form would almost be essential for a species to develop technologically.

Interesting post.

Heres a related article from the Blade Tribune Newspaper, September 17, 1986

E.T. May Look Just Like Us."

"Forget all those fanciful Hollywood notions about the bizarre appearance of extra-terrestrial beings. E.T., if he or she exists, actually may look much like an ordinary human being. That is the conclusion of an international authority on the origins of life who has reported the first scientific evidence that life may be fundamentally similar throughout the universe.

'When we do land on a planet some where some day, don't be surprised if somebody walks up to shake your hand.' Dr. Cyril Ponnamperuma said."

Dr. Cyril Ponnamperuma was director of the University of Maryland's Laboratory of Chemical Evolution. The lab has pioneered research on how life might have originated from spontaneous chemical reactions among chemicals that existed on earth billions of years ago.
www.hyper.net...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Exactly! What if the ugliest aliens we can imagine are highly spiritually evolved and/or actually benevolent. According to Edgar Cayce, the Arcturians are the most highly evolved beings, and people who have claimed to have encounters with them say that they aren't pretty. Hollywood may be part of the anti-disclosure program to keep humans scared of any creature that does not resemble an Earthling. If we are scared of them, chaos will ensue causing us to not only hurt them but possibly hurt ourselves as well. Truly benevolent beings would not want to risk that happening, so in order to keep our society functioning, they may not reveal themselves (at least on a global level) for everybody's own safety.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by gazerstar]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join