It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
All humanoids

can we please be a little more creative.

Here you go - this ones just for you.

In UFOs Over the Americas [Coral Lorenzen] devotes a full chapter to an interview with a witness in Lima, Peru who claimed an extraordinary UFO encounter back in 1947. The witness, identified only as Mr. C.A.V., was interviewed by APRO investigator Richard Greenwell on October 4, 1967–twenty years after the event.He came upon a grounded shiny disk on a highway outside of Lima one night, and when he approached it on foot, he was met by two incredible amoeba-like creatures. They looked like bananas joined together. Their skin was sandy-colored with a towel-like texture, and they were about five feet, five inches tall. A voice came at him “as if it came from a speaker,” addressing him in English, a language he could understand. The voice told him that the creatures were sexless and they demonstrated by suddenly dividing themselves like amoebae. After conducting him on a rather quick tour of the rather barren interior of the flying saucer, they departed. One of the significant details is the fact that the man felt a loss of volition. “I was in a state where I was not under my own command” he said.

www.ufomystic.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
When you see the vast amount of different kinds of aliens reported over the years you have to ask yourself :

• - Are there really thousands of alien races visiting the Earth ?
  • - Or are all these witnesses lying ?
  • - Or is it not a material phenomenon ? Rather a psychic phenomenon ?

When you consider that humans have encountered entities and have been abducted for THOUSANDS of years, by beings that always seems to be the mythical creatures of those times, it's pretty clear.

Antiquity : encounters or abductions by gods, angels, ...
Middle-age : encounters or abductions by fairies, dragons, elves, ...
19th century : encounters or abductions by victorian characters in machines coming out of a Jules Vernes novel (and speaking english !), coming from mars or the moon
Today : encounters or abductions by aliens from other star systems

So, are they really different beings each time, or the same beings, playing tricks with our mind, and today disguising themselves as aliens ?

You decide.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Originally posted by mikelee
Does anyone remember the video that was shown on national TV featuring a spaceship in the woods, filmed at night with lights then aliens inside the home? I can't find it on the net, does anyone remember this?

That particular vid was a hoax in the style of the Blair Witch Project, ie made with unknown actors and made as realistic as they could in a cheap way.

Fooled me for a while as a teenager when it first aired, I still have the program as it aired in my country on tape somewhere. It was rather unnerving if you dont realise it was a load of bunk to begin with.

As to why do they always look like humanoids... who knows maybe its an evolutionary law that the only form that can create interstellar conveyances is humanoid, or bipedalism is the catalyst for increased brain development... considering humanoid is a damn broad term anyway and can run quite the spectrum of interesting configurations.

Also there are cases of non humanoids being seen, maybe humanoids are more interested in us since we share similarities they find curious.

BigfootNZ...Thanks a lot!! I saw it only once and remembered it looked to be somewhat genuine. But thanks for shedding the light on it. S to ya.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

What a fantastic group of photos, I didn't even think there were this many documented Close Encounters of the third kind.

Lot's of speculation to be had but I think the biggest question is how are they related to us? Most of them appear humanoid, which could mean we are evolutionary relatives, I think the make or break question is "Do they have thumbs?"

Thumbs would almost certainly mean they are apes like us (perhaps from some future, or perhaps our planet was seeded from theirs and we merely evolved differently from them)

Scary thing is they look as interested in studying us as we are in studying them but I supposed curiosity is better than fear.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
S & F to you. What a tremendous effort you put into this thread. It is appreciated greatly. You are an asset to ATS

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The Father Gill sighting - Papua, New Guinea, 1959:

William B. Gill, an Anglican priest with a mission in Boianai, Papua New Guinea, observed craft-like UFOs — one with Humanoid figures on top — on two consecutive evenings, June 26-27, 1959. About twenty-five natives, including teachers and medical technicians, also observed the phenomena. They “signaled” the humanoids and received an apparent response. This was one of sixty UFO sightings within a few weeks in the New Guinea area.

Interview:

edit on 9-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

All humanoids

It is a an evolutionary convergence. There are so many advantages to being bipedal - it makes absolutely perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

All humanoids

Here you go - this ones just for you.

In UFOs Over the Americas [Coral Lorenzen] devotes a full chapter to an interview with a witness in Lima, Peru who claimed an extraordinary UFO encounter back in 1947. The witness, identified only as Mr. C.A.V., was interviewed by APRO investigator Richard Greenwell on October 4, 1967–twenty years after the event.He came upon a grounded shiny disk on a highway outside of Lima one night, and when he approached it on foot, he was met by two incredible amoeba-like creatures. They looked like bananas joined together. Their skin was sandy-colored with a towel-like texture, and they were about five feet, five inches tall. A voice came at him “as if it came from a speaker,” addressing him in English, a language he could understand. The voice told him that the creatures were sexless and they demonstrated by suddenly dividing themselves like amoebae. After conducting him on a rather quick tour of the rather barren interior of the flying saucer, they departed. One of the significant details is the fact that the man felt a loss of volition. “I was in a state where I was not under my own command” he said.

www.ufomystic.com...

Interesting recent Project Camelot on 2 guys that say they know of a similar entity...

• Clay and Shawn Pickering (3 November 2009)
Click here to download
projectcamelot.org...
• This three and a half hour interview with researchers Clay and Shawn Pickering can only be described as epic. Please see our 'What's New' update here for the initial full report.

To whet your appetites, and to help you decide whether to listen to the whole interview, click here for a three minute segment in which Shawn and Clay vividly describe a reptilian species, one of two which their US Navy source has been interfacing with directly and personally as part of a highly classified program which is planned to lead - sometime and somehow - to full Disclosure.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

All humanoids

It is a an evolutionary convergence. There are so many advantages to being bipedal - it makes absolutely perfect sense.

You beat me to this answer. The simple fact is that in order for a race to develop technology, they must have some sort of apposeable digit in order to handle tools and perform fine motor control. Therefore, they must have hands. Those hands need to be mobile enough to be useful, so they must have arms. It is doubtful that they would use these now precious hands to walk on, as that would put wear and tear on them, so (assuming they were quadrapeds prior to evolution) bipedal is the next obvious step.

I would say that a humanoid form would almost be essential for a species to develop technologically.

I mean, how exactly would a creature with paws or tenticles or some sort of mollusc build a space ship?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here's my original sketch which I did after waking up from some intense alien visions.

I thought some of you might be interested.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8202f978d795.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/12/2009 by Mystic Technician]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Denmark, Europe 1982: Danish Boy 15 years old draws this encounter.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by carterboys
62 children witness UFOnaut.
this is something which i have not heard of before is very interesting, nice find

It may not have happened. Incidents of mass hysteria involving a variety of supernatural creatures are not uncommon in that region. Often these incidents involve school children. In Ruwa in 2002, a school was closed after children there reported being attacked by a Tokoloshe. Interestingly enough, many of the African children at the supposed UFO sighting in the 90s thought the creature was a Tokoloshe.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

don't they have a flat faced alien reminiscent of a triceratops?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

When you consider that humans have encountered entities and have been abducted for THOUSANDS of years, by beings that always seems to be the mythical creatures of those times, it's pretty clear.

Antiquity : encounters or abductions by gods, angels, ...
Middle-age : encounters or abductions by fairies, dragons, elves, ...
19th century : encounters or abductions by victorian characters in machines coming out of a Jules Vernes novel (and speaking english !), coming from mars or the moon
Today : encounters or abductions by aliens from other star systems

So, are they really different beings each time, or the same beings, playing tricks with our mind, and today disguising themselves as aliens ?
You decide.
[edit on 10-12-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

After watching Dan Ackroyd interview with David Sedeka I found a full 3.5 million people claim to have been abducted.

He mentioned they are tagged and released...my BF is a big fishermen, they tag and release species they are trying to save.

1. We tag and release endangered species prior to extinction
2. We tag and release creatures we hope to USE later like the little rats fitted with cameras and send down sewer lines.
3. We tag and release livestock we have genetically modified or played with ...like Dolly the sheep.

none of these bode well...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
woah seems like space is teeming with life.

and is full of midgets.weird that none have made contact yet.good thread

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by carterboys
62 children witness UFOnaut.
this is something which i have not heard of before is very interesting, nice find

It may not have happened. Incidents of mass hysteria involving a variety of supernatural creatures are not uncommon in that region. Often these incidents involve school children. In Ruwa in 2002, a school was closed after children there reported being attacked by a Tokoloshe. Interestingly enough, many of the African children at the supposed UFO sighting in the 90s thought the creature was a Tokoloshe.

Oh no...I saw many different reports and witness reports from these children and their teachers and the local police.
What you are suggesting...mass hysteria or hypnosis is quite out of the question. The theory you propose is quite impossible at least in this instance.

Next I 'll hear the Phoenix lights which were seen by 10,000AZ residents was a mass hypnosis event.... 1400 rounds of anti-aircraft fire was discharged toward 6 to 9 UFO's. 6 people died from falling debris and heart attacks....

where is Mr. Skeptic?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think we have ST's and ET's here at the same time. ST's are living as they have for hundreds of thousands of years, in the deepest parts of the oceans and underneath our mountains and in the great cave structures and hollows of our inner earth. (just as we might one day learn to live on Mars-outside of typically habitable conditions-they have adapted to this subterranean living) They mean us no harm and in fact we are related to them very distantly...there may be more than one species already here, in inner earth and at extreme climate locations were man doth fear to tread. Each of these may be in fact related to some or all of us in a certain way.

By mastering the Merkaba a mind control generated "light vehicle" which no one wants you to really know about but can be brought about after much practice and concentration on chakra's (sp?) almost anyone can take off in their self contained "light vehicle" You laugh...stretch the imagination..if the source of POWER for this vehicle is otherworldly that they are tapping into I find it more believable. Us all alone...not so much.
But I could be wrong...the Merkaba may not need communication or approval from our "Higher power" or God source to operate. In fact supposedly why it is a secret is becasue anyone...good or bad can harness and utilize this..that is only an intense POWER OF CONCENTRATION and thought focus. I don't know..
So these beings are here and that is why we cannot see them come and go they are in "light vehicles" these we see all the time. They may be tiny and grey with the big eyes because they are subterranean and need the wide apperatures to let in the most available phosphoresence.

Our govt is aware of these creatures, beings but if they tell us we will hunt them down and kill them then we will get everyone on their home Planets Pleaides, Mars, Sirus all pissed off then THEY will wipe us off the face of the planet.
Govt isn't telling us...to save our lives in this case.

However....our ST's (subterranean-not to be confused with STD"S lol) if you don't laugh a little you are in trouble...anyway I think the reason we are seeing so many spacecraft and types of vehicle and being is because OUR ALIENS subterranean earthlings, are engaging other beings from other galaxies.This might be for a party. This might be for our awakening and introduction into the galactic federation.. (if so I believe they will weed us out and leave the problem children behind) This I think is what is warned of in the Bible. Not everyone will be saved.
It may be they are preparing to do battle with off planet aliens and we are sort of caught in the middle...surface occupants.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i dont get this thread...what are these drawings? just peoples own attempts of recreating what they think they saw? or just peoples drawings? cuz i could draw an alien right now...whats it supposed to prove?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Welcome to my epiphany...

WE ARE BEING CATALOGED!
This planet Earth, the last chance at water for who knows how many galaxies...is literally teeming with life of all variety and that seems to make itself suitable to every climate extreme imaginable.
OUR PLANET EARTH may be where ALL the original (pure) DNA resources (stem cell branches of our variety of creatures) are kept to create everything everywhere. These base DNA cells are being used to populate even the most inhospitable places in the universe! We are a seed vault ourselves.
EARTH IS THE COSMIC LIBRARY.

now I know...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join