It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bravo

Thank god their is someone on here worth their weight in photos again!

They say a picture tells a thousand words - well where do we start here!!

S&F!

Thank you !

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All humanoids

can we please be a little more creative.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you very much for the time and effort put into gathering and sharing these pictures.

I *love* this sort of thing.

on edit - a flag and star for karl 12

[edit on 9-12-2009 by negativenihil]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yep very cool pics! But I can't help but wonder so many species have interstellar travel but where here stuck on the rock. That sorta sux mightily!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here are some photos of Tall Whites said to be living and raising families under the Nevada Desert coming and going from their home planet as part of top-secret gov't cooperation with aliens: Third from left is an actual photo!

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

These are not to be confused with the Nordics..I have not seen any pictures representing the Nordics come to think of it....

[edit on 9-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok,Ive had enough,im ready to meet one of these freaks,i have alot of questions to ask,and im getting sick and tired of the silent treatment.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thought I'd add this to the thread - many examples of ancient Aboriginal rock art depict beings with oval heads and large black eyes (quite a few photos have already been posted here on ATS in other threads, however I haven't seen this one yet from the Northern Territory).

This one shows some kind of being in a weird outfit with long arms and strange protrusions from its head:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7c6168690da.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/12/09 by Evasius]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Ok,it looks like it has an erection,and boobs on its neck,and i don't even want to know whats on its head.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
All humanoids

You are soooo pretty!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

All humanoids

HEY! Is that a humanoid in your avatar??!!

GET 'EM!!

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your posts...including this one..
The Kelly-Hopkinsville Kentucky Report of 1955 remains to this day the funniest UFO account I have ever come across.
ufologie.net...

A must read just for a laugh...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Think about it,with so many alien species,and not one race has made itself well known to us with open contact yet? What the hell is wrong with us?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some of these seem to stem from a very bad acid trip. the "nome" with the melting nose.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I seen a little Grey when I was kid, So not having any concept of aliens or using drugs! I would have to say these things are real.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Hey MOTT,

I like what you've said abut your experience ..... being young and un tainted by UFO culture or other influences.

Can you tell us more about your encounter?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you for going through the trouble to compile this collection. What would now be interesting is the results of their interviews, who they talked to, and the publicity involved. But then again, that's what a documentary is

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
S+F !! Well done ; I wonder which Alien species will be the first to be ' officially ' introduced to mankind once disclosure happens. Again a

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
fantastic thread,
its amazing how many different people
from different parts of the world,
show 3 main looking et's.
Humanoids, Greys and lizard/goblins types.
Just goes to show people arent crazy but actually seeing similar things

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Great work Karl12, I don't think I've ever seen such a large collection of alien drawings and sketches all in one place! Thanks!

All humanoids

You beat me to it. While we don't know what aliens will look like, people who research biology and evolution think that the chances of an alien intelligence having a form similar to ours if it evolved independently are very slim.

So since we didn't get very creative with the sketches, maybe we can get creative about why they might look humanoid. If there really are humanoid visitors one possibility could be they are really time travelers from the future and not aliens (if such time travel is even possible), or else it would take some kind of panspermia or seeding of similar life forms across multiple solar systems to get humanoids in more than one solar system.

I really expected aliens to look more, well, alien! These humanoids don't look too alien to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join