It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Kidflash, thanks for the reply and the Flatwood's Monster case certainly is a fascinating one - there's a radio interview airing tomorrow (19th March) which discusses the History Channel's 'Monster Quest' programme on the subject and apparently quite a few people are very unhappy with the way they've distorted certain aspects of the case.

Podcast (19th March) dealing with the Flatwoods monster incident:

Jeremy Vaeni and Jeff Ritzmann will host Frank on the down-loadable program featured Friday evening, 19 March! The complete story, untold on the recent MonsterQuest program concerning the provenance of the Flatwoods monster: that it was the tail-end of America's biggest UFO flap, ever, prosecuted that single night on both the west and east coasts of the United States, plus the monstrous secret military aviation history associated with that night... all supported by Bluebook records, newspaper reportage, and first person accounts, in that order of precedence.

There's a lot more documented as going on in Flatwoods that September 12th night in 1952, and it is quite apart from the debunker touted isolated incident of hillbilly kids prosecuting a "mass hysteria" over "spooks" and "barn owls."

Link

Claims of distortion, incompetence and inaccuracy in History Channel documentary:

The History Channel, one finds, had the time, opportunity, and all the requisite data to produce a stunning program about the infamous Flatwoods affair. What the History channel did instead, reader, was to contrive to manufacture a senseless "mash-up" of two entirely unrelated cases from what could be most easily be "faux-discredited" in either of them. Suggesting this bogus relationship, one not even remotely tenuous, is the program's kiss of less-than-mediocre death.

Sincerely, none but those entirely honest with themselves dare call this very poor, contrived, and inauspicious telling of the Flatwoods story a blithering incompetence, a fatuous cluelessness, or a distorted propaganda. More irony is revealed given Feschino, Friedman, and I had to sign sworn statements indicating our contribution to the program was true as we knew it to be true. The History Channel reportage of same, paradoxically, was not.

Link

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Acharya, thanks for the reply -yes the Voronezh incident does sound a bit of a freaky one - don't know about the Pisces symbol but here's a video with further info and witness testimony:

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PloKoon

Thanks for the addition Plokoon - here's an interesting account from Australia in 1933.

An Aboriginal abduction experience in 1933.

Australian mysteries researcher Rex Gilroy records an intriguing tale allegedly from 1933 that reportedly involved an aboriginal woman in a UFO abduction experience at the isolated locality of Discovery Well, on the northern edge of the Great Sandy Desert, in Western Australia.

The story echoes the tribal legends and traditions of men and women being abducted by "sky gods" or "culture heros" in the dreamtime and the initiation experiences of aboriginal "men of high degree" or shamans.

In Rex Gilroy's account, the aboriginal woman claimed her tribe had been frightened off from Discovery Well when a "large shiny egg" suddenly came down out of the sky. In broad daylight the strange object flew low over them. Several beings, described as strange, grey-skinned and man like, came out of the "egg". The woman said she was "stunned" by an object carried by one of the beings. Her story indicates she was carried aboard . Inside the "egg" the interior was glowing. She was strapped to a shining table and apparently "experimented with". The woman told stockmen of her experience, but perhaps not surprisingly they laughed at her.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi karl 12, here is a very interesting article on Linda’s site, the reason for why I post it is because of the very interesting movement of the light beam.

It’s not like after we pushed a button on a flashlight the light beam zaps into infinity, it seems as if they are capable of controlling the length of the light beam.

And not only that, they can in the mean time use it as a sort of transport system for humans, cattle and such.

Unidentified Beam Technology Near Ft. Stewart, Georgia

© 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe

While my wife and I were watching the white beam go up to the craft, we saw something inside the beam that reminded me of a person with arms and legs spread-eagled, tumbling and turning slowly inside that light beam.”

- Derek Smith, former U. S. Army Ranger

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae2c98a2198c.jpg[/atsimg]

April 1974, Hinesville, Georgia, near Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Air Field (HAAF),
a glowing disc appeared to raise a human body in a beam of light.
Drawing © 1998 by former U. S. Army Ranger Derek Smith.

March 31, 2010 Hinesville, Georgia - Part 2 continues with Derek Smith's and wife's eyewitness account while parked at a drive-in movie theater near Fort Smith in Hinesville, Georgia, after Derek was transferred there from Hunter Army Airfield in 1974.

Interview:
April 1974, Ft. Stewart, Hinesville, Georgia -
Unidentified Light Beam Lifting Object - Human Body?
DS: “I think it was April 1974.
Howe: So several months after the Hunter (Wright) Army Air Field experiences in Savannah.

DS: Yes. This was in Hinesville, Georgia, after I had been reassigned to Fort Stewart. My wife and I would usually go out to a drive-in on the weekend and take our baby. I don't even remember what the movie was, but I noticed a bright light in the sky about three or four times the size of Venus. It was a very clear night and this bright light seemed to be moving slowly downward and eventually went behind the movie screen. Then my wife said, ‘Are you looking at that light, too?’ I told her yes and she said, ‘I've been watching it and it doesn't seem right.’

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6557f6a18553.jpg[/atsimg]

The disc-shaped light that U. S. Army Ranger Derek Smith and his wife saw at the drive-in movie theater in Hinesville, Georgia, near Fort Stewart in April 1974.

First it appeared as a bright white light high in the night sky. Then it slowly
descended over trees to an altitude of approximately 300 to 400 feet.
Drawing © 1998 by Derek Smith.

Then it started going through colors from white to red to orange to yellow - like going through multiple shades of each color, stepping through the color spectrum. Then it turned white again and made a clockwise square. It looked like it was drawing a square in the sky. And it made this square three or four times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6464c3ae931c.jpg[/atsimg]

Derek Smith described this drawing: “The object then began to glow in a violet color that quickly made a color transition through all of the colors in the visible light spectrum. Then the object began a clockwise flight maneuver which looked as though the object was tracing a large square in the sky. Three of these ‘squares’ were ‘drawn’ each in the same position in the sky. Then the object stopped and remained motionless.” Drawing © 1998 by Derek Smith.

DS: Oh, no! It was pretty marvelous! I told my wife, ‘That is neat - shooting down a beam like that!’ The beam went down toward the ground and the bottom of the beam disappeared below the tree line. Then within a couple of seconds, the top of the beam that came out of the craft or whatever the aerial object was - it started descending toward the ground also. I thought that was really strange because you can't take a flashlight and shine a beam and detach the beam from the flashlight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c9ccd0070c.jpg[/atsimg]

Smith wrote about this drawing: “After the disc remained motionless for approximately two to three minutes, it shot a blue 'light beam' from under its center. The blue beam slowly descended to the ground like an elevator. Then the top of the beam detached itself from the round object and also slowly descended to the ground. When the top of the blue beam apparently reached the ground, a pure white light beam shot up rapidly to the disc.

Once the top of the white beam touched the disc, the bottom began to ascend upward again like an elevator.” Drawing © 1998 by Derek Smith.
Howe: So, it was almost as if a cone of light literally detached itself from the bright light?

DS: Yes. That cylindrical beam actually detached itself from the craft out there and went down toward the ground behind the trees. Then within a few seconds, a very bright, pure white light beam shot up from the ground to the bottom center of the craft. It had the same shape and dimensions as the blue beam and it moved the same way, only in reverse and much faster. Once the top of the white beam made contact with the bottom of the craft, it began to telescope toward the craft becoming shorter and shorter.

While my wife and I were watching the white beam go up to the craft, we saw something inside the beam that reminded me of a person with arms and legs spread-eagled, tumbling and turning slowly inside that light beam. Have you ever seen a laser show?

Howe: Yes.

DS: And when the laser beam hits something, it sparkles?

Howe: Right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4128899d326.jpg[/atsimg]

About this drawing, Smith said, “There was something floating upward in the beam of light.
My first impression was that it was a person because I could clearly see four long appendages (like arms and legs) and one short appendage (like a head). Approximately one and a half hours later, a smaller craft (Frame 25) raced toward the larger object. We thought it was a jet interceptor. However, as it approached on a collision course with the larger object, it slowed and then merged with the larger object. A few minutes later the large object descended to almost treetop level and slowly meandered off to the northeast until it was out of our view.” Drawing © 1998 by Derek Smith.

DS: Well, this thing that was tumbling inside that white beam was also sparkling like when a laser sparkles off something. And as this person or thing was tumbling and rotating inside the light beam, the beam which had a distinct bottom to it continued upward until it disappeared inside the craft. Then the object just stayed there hovering, motionless and silent.

My wife and I left the theater to get a closer look. That day I had been working on an Escape and Survival Course for my soldiers and had maps and compasses in the trunk of my car. We drove to seventeen different locations where I shot direction azimuths to the object and entered the information on my map. All the lines converged at a point on the ground. So, I knew we weren't looking at a star. It had to be something that was near the earth.

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 31/3/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey bud, that's certainly a very interesting account -thanks for sharing that one.

It does remind me a bit of the Brooklyn bridge incident covered by Budd Hopkins:

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
It does remind me a bit of the Brooklyn bridge incident covered by Budd Hopkins:

Hi karl 12, I did not see that video before, so after some checking its clear that this woman was indeed another witness to the same Brooklyn bridge incident of where you speak.

In his book Witnessed Budd said.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/deb92f5cea90.gif[/atsimg]

The long-awaited investigative report by artist and veteran UFO researcher Budd Hopkins (Missing Time, 1982; Intruders, 1987) details a remarkable abduction that took place in downtown Manhattan early on the morning of November 30, 1989.

The case is unique for many reasons: several witnesses from vantage points on or near the Brooklyn Bridge saw the UFO and the abductee (Linda Cortile) floating 12 stories up in a blazing blue-white light; three of these witnesses (a highly placed United Nations diplomat and his security guards) later came to understand that they had been abducted at the same time.

In this article is said that the time when that highly placed United Nations diplomat and his security guards saw it happening was also 3 a.m. and on November 30, 1989.

Budd Hopkins started off almost routinely investigating the claims of one Linda Cortile (pictured left) that she was abducted from her apartment by aliens of the ‘grey’ variety. She vividly recalled being floated through the closed window of her apartment, accompanied by her abductors, towards a waiting UFO hanging in the air above the building at 3 a.m.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

In the video you posted Budd said that the woman saw this very strange event happening on 3 AM on November 30 1989.

So it is the same case.

Thanks for this one matey.

[edit on 1/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi buddy, on Linda’s site is this very interesting article ongoing, it’s called “Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren”.
You know, from that marvelous Rendlesham Forest UFO/ET case in December 1980, and this is part 9.

RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
© 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe

Col. Halt said to Lee Spiegel (NBC), ‘There is so much more to this than I can say.’ Something happened to Col. Halt out there that he can’t talk about.”

Larry Warren, former RAF Bentwaters Airman 1st Class

All those parts together are a very interesting read and in this part 9, is the Betty Andreasson case mentioned and because of the drawing in it I made this post.

The Betty Andreasson Luca Connection.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57320317de55.jpg[/atsimg]

In 1977, Betty Andreasson began a series of hypnosis sessions with Joseph Santangelo, who tape recorded Betty's detailed descriptions of being taken from her South Ashburnham, Massachusetts, home ten years earlier on January 25, 1967, by grey entities dressed like toy soldiers (below). Photo © 1977 by Fred R. Youngren.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9abf5f0e7e86.jpg[/atsimg]

Betty's illustration on April 10, 1977, of how grey entities appeared to move through the closed kitchen door “in a jerky motion, leaving a vapory image behind.”
Source: The Andreasson Affair: The documented investigation of a woman's abduction aboard a UFO © 1979 by Raymond E. Fowler with an introduction by astronomer and UFO investigator, J.Allen Hynek.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21e1abd39f9c.jpg[/atsimg]

The Andreasson Affair © 1979 by Betty Andreasson
and Raymond E. Fowler. See: Amazon.com.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Part 1-2-3 - Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial
Biological Entity Called "J-Rod"

© 2002 by Linda Moulton Howe

In 1999, Bill told me that he was talking to a mechanical engineer named Bill Uhouse who had worked on a U. S. military program to build an advanced simulator that could teach certain American pilots how to fly disc craft - either back-engineered or actual alien craft.

The technical adviser on the project was allegedly an EBEN called "J-Rod," who had been working with a secret agency of the United States government since 1953 at Los Alamos National Laboratory in northern New Mexico and in a secret underground facility called Site 4 literally inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake, Area 51 and Nellis AFB.

Uhouse, now 78-years-old and knowing his non-disclosure agreement with the U. S. government expires in 2003, began speaking publicly about his experiences. Back then on June 14, 1999, I presented in Earthfiles.com with his permission, "The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE" © 1999 by Bill Hamilton.

Since then, Bill has had in-depth communications with a microbiologist originally named Danny Benjamin Crain who changed his name for personal family reasons, he says, to Dan Burisch. Dr. Dan Burisch (Ph.D., State University of New York, Stoneybrook), also describes an assignment to study the biological fluids and tissues of an EBEN called J-Rod inside S-4 up to 1995.

Then he was assigned to a new project called Star Flower in which he researches materials allegedly related to panspermia, the seeding of life on earth from extraterrestrial sources. Project Star Flower is ongoing.
This week, Bill Hamilton and I discussed Bill Uhouse's and Dr. Dan Burisch's alleged experiences with one or more extraterrestrial biological entities referred to as J-Rods.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70a10b06f5eb.jpg[/atsimg]

Drawing of J-Rod by mechanical engineer, Bill Uhouse, based on J-Rod's appearance dressed in a human man's shirt in 1970s or early 1980s at a conference table with physicist Edward Teller and eighteen scientists, including Uhouse. The project that linked Uhouse to J-Rod was a "flying saucer simulator" to teach certain U. S. Air Force pilots to fly back-engineered, and/or actual, extraterrestrial craft.

..... my daughter saw this thing hunched over her sister one night.
just a couple months ago.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply matey -some intriguing info there.

Heres a freaky one from Fayetteville, North Carolina where five men witnessed three UFOs over a river and one of them also witnessed a small shiny humanoid with red eyes in a forest:

The Fayetteville, North Carolina Encounter

In October of this year, the Discovery Channel aired a program called "UFOs over Earth." The program was a one hour presentation of MUFON's findings on an extremely compelling case of UFO sightings, an alien encounter, and possible alien abduction. Mutual UFO Network was represented by International Director James Carrion, along with Rich Lang, Steve McGee, Norman Gagnon, and Tim McHush..

Bledsoe Sr., Ackerman, Robinson, and McDonald were fishing on the banks of Cape Fear River. Bledsoe Sr. took a short walk up the road leading from the river bank. He soon sighted two orange UFOs in the sky, which were soon joined by a third. Excited by what he saw, he hurried back down to the river bank to tell the three waiting fishermen. He believed that he had been gone about twenty minutes..

As an apprehensive Bledsoe arrived home, soon he heard his dogs barking outside. He went out to his backyard to find out what the dogs were upset about. He saw his Chesapeake Bay Retriever rush into the woods, with the other dogs in pursuit. Bledsoe joined the hunt.

After a short period of time, he was startled to come upon a small, alien being standing directly in front of him.

He described the being as about 3 feet tall, and appearing as if it had been dipped in glass. He was close enough to lean over and touch it. He also told investigators that the being had red eyes.

Soon some of the dogs arrived at Bledsoe's location, and as they did, the being disappeared. At about the same time, Bledsoe Jr. was out in his backyard. He claimed that he saw two, red orbs floating through the forest, soon followed by several of the small aliens emerging from the woods.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Part 1-2-3 - Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial
Biological Entity Called "J-Rod"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70a10b06f5eb.jpg[/atsimg]

..... my daughter saw this thing hunched over her sister one night.
just a couple months ago.

Thanks for sharing this NephraTari, but are you if possible willing to post some more details about that?
If not, it’s no problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Heres a freaky one from Fayetteville, North Carolina where five men witnessed three UFOs over a river and one of them also witnessed a small shiny humanoid with red eyes in a forest:

The Fayetteville, North Carolina Encounter

I watched all the vids and wow, that’s indeed a very interesting case my friend, I wasn’t aware of this one, thanks for posting it.

I experienced it all and despite the at some points negative polygraph test as a really compelling and very convincing story.

As they say, the Fayetteville incident has turned from a sighting, to an alleged encounter, to what seems like an abduction case.

[edit on 4/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I mentioned it here when it happened . Its in the paranormal forum because at the time we thought it was something paranormal pestering my family.

They were watching tv on the bed in their room. My oldest daughter was sitting in front of the younger and the younger one fell asleep behind her she turned around and saw this thing hunched over her sister. it looked up at her learing at her but apparently at firt it did not realize she was seeing it because suddenly its eyes widened and it drew back in surprise then it moved its head back and forth almost like a snake while leaning forward toward her and glared at her. she wanted to move but she couldn't. She said her instinct was to pull the covers up hoping that it would disappear but she was paralyzed. Her sister woke up at that moment and saw the look of terror on her older sisters face and asked her what was wrong and followed her gaze over her shoulder but did not see it.. but at that point the paralysis wore off and my oldest daughter was finally able to pull those covers up when she let them down it was indeed gone and she thought somehow she imagined the whole thing as she could not find the creature anywhere then her brother came in and opened the door and she saw the outline of the thing run past her dresser and out the door. As she describes it the thing was transparent or chamoflaged. You could tell it was there but only if you were looking. This has been very unsettling for me. I am honestly uncertain what can be done.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I mentioned it here when it happened . Its in the paranormal forum because at the time we thought it was something paranormal pestering my family.
--------
As she describes it the thing was transparent or chamoflaged. You could tell it was there but only if you were looking. This has been very unsettling for me. I am honestly uncertain what can be done.

Thanks for sharing that all, I understand why that made you very unsettling.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ok so I just pulled up a bunch of pictures from this thread and the web along with that sketch and show them to my mother in law. She picked that same sketch out as what she saw at white sands just after the roswell crash BEFORE it hit the papers. She worked for the pentagon at the time and had clearance.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi karl 12, because of The Fayetteville, North Carolina Encounter you posted I searched for a drawing of that being in the vid.
I didn’t find it yet, but found these ones.

I checked if it was already posted, so it took me a lot of time to scan all the replies.

It’s a very interesting site because you can see many drawings there of aliens made by children who were as described there being abducted.

I am convinced that the abduction phenomenon is real and that Humans of all ages are involved.

I am also convinced that this phenomenon is one of the major reasons for why disclosure hasn’t and probably will not happen for a long time.

On the site it’s possible to enlarge all the single drawings, so that one can take a good look at them.

I am amazed by the accurateness of some of them.

Drawings of aliens by the children the aliens abduct.
This website has original drawings made by children who are abducted by aliens.

It includes drawings of aliens, alien spacecraft, alien hybrids, children being abducted by aliens, and the things aliens do to children.
For complete authenticity, descriptions and comments on the drawings have not been edited.

The drawings of a brother and sister are featured on this website. Drawings of aliens by children all over the world are requested for display on this website.

For analysis of these drawings see The Threat by David M. Jacobs or refer to the web site, International Center for Abduction Research, in the links section.

Drawings of aliens by the children the aliens abduct.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40655334a661.jpg[/atsimg]

Drawings of humans by the same artists for comparison

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b751f00de289.jpg[/atsimg]

The Alien Abduction Process
In addition to having incredible technology and advanced knowledge in the physical and life sciences, aliens are also have tremendous knowledge in the fields of psychology, psychiatry and neurophysiology.

Bud Hopkins remarks in his books that the aliens can "turn off" a person and render them unable to move. Abductions are clandestine, aliens keep all activities as secret as possible.

Aliens first immobilize their victims, both physically and psychologically, using some kind of telepathic-mind control. Victims can also be influenced to move and do things they don't want to do.

The Alien Abduction Process

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9e4abe7e121.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88ec26f567b9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d732aa8f2d21.jpg[/atsimg]

NBC INTERVIEW WITH MOTHER, CHILD, AND INVENTOR
I downloaded this video myself from the Seattle NBC KING TV Evening show in November, 2005. It is totally clean and has no bad software. It was produced by Saint Bryan of KING TV 5 in Seattle, Washington and KXAS TV in Dallas, Texas. It is the best alien abduction video on the internet and was on television three times.

For more drawings of aliens made by children, look here, its really quite interesting to see them

www.aliensandchildren.org...

[edit on 6/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ok so I just pulled up a bunch of pictures from this thread and the web along with that sketch and show them to my mother in law. She picked that same sketch out as what she saw at white sands just after the roswell crash BEFORE it hit the papers. She worked for the pentagon at the time and had clearance.

That’s very interesting.
But now you made me very curious with your mother in laws experience with that creature.
I assume there is more to it than just that, so, do you know the whole story and can/may you share it here?
If not it’s no problem, because I understand if she can’t give you permission to do that because of the fact that she worked for the pentagon and had a clearance.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Spacevisitor, great post there mate and some truly freaky pictures -I also found the interview with Professor Jacobs interesting where he talks about science and science fiction.

Here's some more info on an occupant report from New Zealand in 1959:

July 13, 1959 New Zealand

Witness: Mrs. Frederick Moreland

Color: Silhouetted, orange and green body lights.

Dimensions: About 20 feet diameter, 4-5 feet high.

Distance: About 40-50 yards.

Link

Cheers.

edit on 11-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is still a freakin' awesome thread OP,

Thanks for keeping it going

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Spacevisitor, great post there mate and some truly freaky pictures -I also found the interview with Professor Jacobs interesting where he talks about science and science fiction.

Here's some more info on an occupant report from New Zealand in 1959:

July 13, 1959 New Zealand

Witness: Mrs. Frederick Moreland

Color: Silhouetted, orange and green body lights.

Dimensions: About 20 feet diameter, 4-5 feet high.

Distance: About 40-50 yards.

Link

40-50 yards, that is really close by and would no doubt give some impact on the person who saw it.

Interesting case matey,
, I go read that article on nicap THE PROBLEMS & THE DANGERS today.

I saw one myself many years back from about 300 yards, but it was very dark and I didn’t have a binocular then.

But it was nevertheless a marvelous lightshow.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join