It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any good sites or galleries on the web with drawings/images by Abductees/experiencers of the various species/occupants they have encountered?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Found this statue though I didn't save the information in a search of proof of ancient alien theory. It was offered up as proof. I remember very little except I'd seen something similar in a modern sighting. I am still searching for that sketch.

He resembles the Varginha, Brazil - January 20, 1996: sighting/drawing of the first post in thread.
This is an ancient artifact that is housed in some National Museum though I don't know much more about it except that it is thought to be very old. Hoping someone would recognize him.
edit on 21-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Great thread. Really enjoyed looking at all those.
S&F well deserved.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey dude, thanks for the replies and continuing input (very interesting stuff.
) - I don't know if you've seen it before but there's another good NICAP link below which goes into more detail about occupant sightings, timelines and descriptions.

The UFO Evidence, Vol. II - Excerpts

Cheers.

Hi buddy, great to see you in the ATS arena again.

It was my pleasure to do it, because it was really a good idea from you to make a thread about it and I was really quite surprised to see that there are so many drawings about it.
I did not read the info in your NICAP link before, and cannot say other then that it is all indeed very interesting stuff and good to see such information even on NICAP.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi karl 12, here is another interesting case which was posted on the site of Linda Moulton Howe.
If this really did happen, which would not surprised me
, that person must be really very special indeed for these entities.

Part 1 - Grandson of AEC Scientist “Healed” by Grey Entities in 1958
© 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe

Then it appeared as though the wall of the hospital liquefied and three, small, brownish-grey-colored beings just came through the liquefied wall. It was amazing!”
- Gary Connor, Oak Ridge, Tennessee

Gary Connor: “My father was a pilot in the Army Air Corps and his father (my grandfather on father's side) worked for Union Carbide and the federal government and I think helped design the explosive bolts that separated rocket stages. He died of leukemia suddenly.

They didn't talk specifically about UFOs and E.T.s, but I had an encounter with UFOs and E.T.s - one in which the beings apparently saved my life when I was four. I had taken severely ill one night burning up with fever in Maryland after my mother moved in with her mother after a divorce from my father. My grandmother was screaming and I woke up in the Oak Ridge hospital packed in ice. I had been given IVs and shots. I overheard the doctors say they didn’t expect me to make it and that the illness was mysterious.

I went to sleep and woke up later that evening and remember these strange entities coming right through the wall of the hospital. First I saw extremely bright flashing lights – reds, blues, greens. Then it appeared as though the wall of the hospital liquefied and three, small, brownish-grey-colored beings just came through the liquefied wall. It was amazing!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f69123a63b.jpg[/atsimg]

Grey being floating through space in hospital room wall that appeared to “liquefy.” Below: Then three grey-colored, small beings with black eyes came through the wall and positioned themselves around Gary Connor's hospital bed when he was four in 1958 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Illustration for Earthfiles © 2010 by Gary Connor.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4468597e4f27.jpg[/atsimg]

Brownish-grey all over, 3.5 to 4 feet tall. Large heads, large eyes. Slender arms and legs, leathery skin.
And the skin was lizard-like. Have you ever picked up a lizard and felt its skin?
And the eyes were extremely dark. You couldn’t see any movement like in a human’s eyes that blink and have irises. Those eyes were just solid black and unmoving.

Part 2 - Grandson of AEC Scientist Encounters Blond Entities

The Grey being moved between the two, tall blonds at the door and came down from the craft on a slightly slanted ramp from the liquified door and approached us.”
- Gary Connor, Gaithersburg, Maryland

HEAT SHIMMER ON ROADS?
Right, that’s basically what it looked like, but it was a lighter color. And suddenly an opening appeared with an extremely bright, white light coming from inside. It was an intense light!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1d7de0085aa.jpg[/atsimg]

300-foot-diameter aerial disc that had colored lights moving in opposite directions around its center circumference after it landed in late May 1969, at a boy scout troop's camp site near Gaithersburg, Maryland. The disc's wall “liquefied” and a ramp descended.
Illustration © 2010 by Gary Connor.

We were frozen in place. I noticed the loud cricket sounds stopped. There was dead silence. John let out a scream. I grabbed hold of him and shoved him down to the ground and told him, ‘Shut up and don’t do anything!’
None of the other boys were aware of what was going on. It was like the area around us was different, like everything had stopped, like time had stopped. Then all of a sudden, I saw two figures approach the doorway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1d47e6ba305.jpg[/atsimg]

Tall, blond-haired male on the left and tall female with longer blond hair on the right wore blue “fighter pilot flight suits.” A triangular symbol was on both flight suits. Illustration © 2010 by Gary Connor.

Right. It stood there for a few minutes and for some reason, I didn’t feel threatened at all. I felt at ease. And I remembered I had a pack of Wrigley Spearmint gum in the pocket of my shirt. I don’t know why I did this, but I pulled that gum package out and took out a stick. I opened it up and tore it in half and put a piece in my mouth and handed that Grey the other half. He grabbed it and looked at it like he was analyzing it and then he put it in his mouth. I couldn’t believe it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48b6d76bded3.jpg[/atsimg]

After the Grey being approached Gary Connor very closely and Gary handed the Grey a stick of gum, the being retreated back toward the huge disc that landed at the boy scout camp site in late May 1969 near Gaithersburg, Maryland. Illustration © 2010 by Gary Connor.

Part 3: February 1971 - Two Grey Entities Shot At Ft. Dix, NJ

Our job was to protect that ammo dump and Davis raised his weapon. .”
I said, ‘Davis, don’t do it!’ But of course, we had orders and he let off the first shot and dropped one of the Grey beings.”
- Gary Connor, former U. S. Army Private, Fort Dix, NJ

The Blonds immediately approached the two downed entities. They got within 15 yards of us and the one that looked more male looked over at me kind of like, ‘Don’t shoot again!’ They reached down and picked up these entities and turned and carried them back to the craft.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0967bfe1f486.jpg[/atsimg]

Foreground are U. S. Army Pvt. Gary Connor and Pvt. Davis. On the other side of the Ft. Dix and McGuire AFB fence topped with concertina razor wire, there are two small, grey-skinned, non-humans that Connor and Davis shot. Three tall, blond-haired beings arrived to pick up the two injured grey entities while disc with open hatch waited nearby. Illustration © 2010 by Gary Connor.

www.earthfiles.com...

edit on 23/11/10 by spacevisitor because: Add some text

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Here's my contribution to the gallery... Oil on canvas, 30x40 inches (this photo taken before completion), entitled The Matron:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4797e39371f.jpg[/atsimg]

Based on familiar "grey" photos. I tried to give this one a little soul. The Greys tell me they like it very much.

— Doc Velocity

You painted that?
If so you're a very talented artist.

I've always been useless at art

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Another interesting report which was submitted to the British Ministry of Defense and is said to have occurred near Aldershot in August 1983:

The Strange Case of Alfred Burtoo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e4d661a8fd2.jpg[/atsimg]

Sketch of craft:

...Mr. Burtoo thought to himself, well, that can’t be an airplane because of the strange sound and the way this thing had moved; so he lit up a cigarette, still keeping a watchful eye on the landing area, when the dog started growling furiously. Even though it was a dark night, Mr. Burtoo could just make out a couple of tiny figures coming towards him along the towpath. Trying to stay calm and collected, he told the dog to shut up and stop growling, and being obedient, the dog obeyed his master.

As the figures neared all became clear. No more than five feet in front of Mr.Burtoo now stood two small humanoid figures, each about 4ft high.

He reported that incredibly, “they just stopped and looked at me and I did the same”. Alfred observed that from head to foot they where wearing light green coveralls which looked to be made “like plastic”, (no buttons or other fasteners were noted), and they had helmets of the same colour with black visors so you couldn’t see the faces.

www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...

Cheers.

Spacevisitor, here's a good interview with Omar Fowler who goes into more detail about the Burtoo case:

Interview with Omar Fowler

Have a great Xmas.

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well Karl, guess it may be safe to assume there just might be more than one EBE race planted below, above and on this ball my friend. Recognize quite a few of the drawings. Not to mention (common human type intermingled...
Fantastic research work as usual Karl ! Tip of the hat.

Best Regards and Respectfully,

RSF

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The only one that has a decent wardrobe is the Belo Horizonte, Brazil sketch. I dig the electrorheological print shirt.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Spacevisitor, here's a good interview with Omar Fowler who goes into more detail about the Burtoo case:

Interview with Omar Fowler

Have a great Xmas.

Hi buddy, thanks for that interview and Xmas wish.

I wish you the same.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi karl 12, before I did listen to that interview of Omar Fowler I did reread the Burtoo case first, just for refreshing my memory about it.

Then I did listen to Omar Fowler’s interview and cannot other then that I found it very interesting indeed, I really enjoyed it.
Of course what he said about the Burtoo case, but also what he said about those black triangles above Belgium back then and some other black triangle cases, then his view on the real possibility that we humans could be indeed been genetically engineered by ETs at some moment in our history, and at the end his views on the drawings he has in his possession.

Thanks again for sharing this with me my friend.

For as far as you did not have it yourself already or did even posted it here earlier and I forgot it, I found a PDF of his book “The Flying Triangle Mystery”.

www.ufoevidence.org...

It looks very interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Great illustrations of the variety of aliens reported in sightings. While the Nordics and the Grays are the most common, there are many, many different kinds of aliens witnessed in the case files over the decades.

I've seen accounts of insectoids, robots, sasquach-like, demonic, etc. aliens.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies and I certainly agree about the Burtoo case Spacevisitor.

There's another interesting Russian UFO occupant case below (around the 3:00 mark) which involves a town mayor:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Interesting to note, the photo of BAL being hypnotically regressed also captured images of aliens all around her. I know beforehand that most of you will not see them nor will you download and examine the photo, BUT you should. If what i say is true then ufology will be changed forever. I would recommend altering color and light values until you find the colors best suited to your perception.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Even three years after the fact and on an open strip of highway, images similar to those drawn by the victims can still be found and captured on camera. I cannot explain it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

[/img]reply to post by spacevisitor

Interesting to note, the photo of BAL being hypnotically regressed also captured images of aliens all around her. I know beforehand that most of you will not see them nor will you download and examine the photo, BUT you should. If what i say is true then ufology will be changed forever. I would recommend altering color and light values until you find the colors best suited to your perception.

Despite I am colorblind to some degree, I did download the photo and did some altering of the color and light values, but I do not see what you seem to see.
I cannot even recognize Betty Andreasson.
Perhaps it would be better when you post the original photo?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I highlighted three of the aliens and numbered them in red. These entities seem to be invisible but they are not totally. They gently urge you not to see them, to not complete the mental and visual closure that allows you focus on them. I left the largest being in the top left corner untouched. They are masters of the optical illusion, there is always multiple subliminal images to choose from. Thank you for taking the time to look and for your feedback.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
UFO occupant report from Santiago, Chile, 2008:

Chile: A Rectangular UFO With Humanoids.

According to an eyewitness report from Mr. Segundo Hernán Godoy López, 50, married, an air conditioning technician, residing in Santiago, the capital city, he lived through the following experience in November 2008.

Around 18:30 hours, in broad daylight and with clear skies, he was working on the rooftop of a building on Alonso de Córdoba Street, in the vicinity of Avda. Americo Vespuccio, when he “felt the urge” to look upward toward the south. At that time he saw a large metallic object in motion. The object emitted no glow whatsoever and was dark grey in color...

The windows were completely black. At the window on the right, he could see two humanoid figures down to their waistlines. They were thin, grey and featureless. The color of their bodies was very light grey and both creatures could be clearly seen in the rectangle, one beside the other..

link

edit on 11-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Excellent thread.

I have never seen an alien. Some look very human.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I started a thread months ago on a guy in England who has done ( is doing) some great illustrations of Ufology subjects. That is both aliens and UFOs as described by witness's.
Just need to go to his portfolio and then to Ufology section. There are around 6 or 7 pages of illustrations.

David Sankey Illustrations

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join