It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

UFO Occupants

Richard H. Hall

Overview, 1947-1963

Sightings of UFO occupants have occurred steadily over the years, but tend to increase during sighting waves. By far the most common type is the small humanoid wearing "coveralls" and some kind of headgear, usually round or helmet-like. During close-range encounters with beings outside of their UFO craft, witnesses sometimes have heard unintelligible vocalizations and observed technological "tools." They have been observed "taking samples," "repairing their craft," and engaged in other activities.

Some scattered reports of humanoid beings observed in association with UFOs were made as early as 1947. However, the earliest wave of such sightings occurred in Europe late in 1954, primarily in France and Italy. Major U.S. publications like Life and The New Yorker magazine reported the sightings, though inevitably with tongue-in-cheek commentary.

The reported beings typically were 3-4.5 feet (0.9-1.4 meters) tall and wore coveralls and round, translucent headgear resembling "diver's helmets." Light beams or other electromagnetic energy from the craft (or from the beings) had effects on animals and frequently paralyzed human witnesses. At the same time, vehicle engines and headlights failed. Some sort of aerial craft, usually round or disc-shaped, was observed.

As expressed by highly regarded contemporary investigators, Isabel Davis and Ted Bloecher:

"Most of the European and South American cases described beings associated directly with objects [i.e., apparent craft]; in the United States, the beings' association with an actual UFO was uncertain or even absent altogether. In several cases, the entities displayed details of appearance strikingly similar to some of the foreign humanoid reports— small size, large glowing eyes and clawed hands. In other respects, there were some notable differences; for example, none of the domestic reports described the `diving suits' that were so often reported in the French and Italian cases."

Very tight, form-fitting coveralls often are described, and sometimes what appeared to life-support systems. In other cases it seemed that the entities were breathing our atmosphere, or perhaps were robots. Quite a few reports describe backpacks, hoses, or tubes, elaborate headgear, and handheld boxes or instruments, indicating some form of technology analogous to ours.

Link

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Yer sure! I was 4 at the time and I was asleep in bed and I awoke to noises in my room , but I couldn't see anything ,then the noises started coming from under my bed, I lay sideways over the bed head hung over and lifted the cover to see what the noise was.

And just inches from my face was this large headed grey alien staring back at me! And he spoke to me in my mind and he said "you are different from your mother and father."

Well after this I jumped back into bed and pulled the covers over my head and started creaming form mother. A short while later my mother walks into the room and ask whats the matter? I said "mummy there's a skeleton man under my bed!" She said I must have been dreaming it.

And I spent the rest of that night with her in her bed. It wasen't till i was 7 that I learned from my mother that I was adopted. So I think that's why the Alien/Grey's where interested in me in that I didn't have genes from my mother or my father. And these aliens seem to be intensely curious about people.

So when you look into there big black eyes it will make you a believer mate!

It's can be a very frightening experience indeed... I saw one as well, though I don't have any real convictions as to what it was. It very well could have been my subconscious for all I know, or inter-dimensional beings... who knows. But I've seen a lot of interesting entities in my life. From luminous beings of light, to tall dark shadow beings, and of course, the uber frightening gray.

Tall dark shadow beings? I've seen more than my fair share.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As this Forums only Proven (Truth Validation) non-Human poster ( That cow-human hybrid guy was Banned for Perverted PMs) , I can tell you to Read my Mingloucho Chronicles for detailed pencil and Charcoal (Murdered Wood) drawings of the 10 most powerful and fertile Alien Races (Aka: The Big Ten)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
great gallery
so many species what people see

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The being surrounded by fire that was seen in Felixstowe in 1965 is interesting. Rendlesham is only about 15 miles away. This area has been somewhat of a hotspot for UFO's in the last few decades.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ive not read every post in the thread so if someone brought this up earlier on and Ive missed it...apologies.

The "Humanoid/Bipedal" argument comes up time and time again..."It shouldnt look humanoid", "It doesnt look alien", "Chances of it being humanoid looking as slim" etc and these "reasons" are used a lot to debunk stuff.

Now if someone can give me a valid, concrete reason WHY any other intelligent beings in the universe shouldnt look similar to us, I'll consider it. Until then, I'm looking at psudeo facts and using common sense, and also have a few counter questions to put to you, which I'll start with as it will help make my point...

Point 1....We find microbial life somewhere...low and behold...it looks similar to bacteria, has a "nucleus" and other similar properties...does this mean its not "alien"?

Point 2....We find plant life on some planet...oh...it has "leaves" to harvest light and a chemical reaction to convert said light to energy? Not alien!

Point 3....We find animal life, some can fly in the atmosphere with what look like wings?? Bah not alien!

Just because life didnt evolve here, doesnt mean there can't be similarities between terrestrial life and extra-terrestrial life.

Look what worked here, humans evolved with 2 legs and 2 arms, legs for movement, arms (and hands) for a variety of other uses. That combination has given us our edge here, if we had wings, we wouldnt be where we are, we wouldnt of smashed 2 flint stones together and discovered fire, and every other discovery since then. No matter how big our brains were, if we didnt have the right appendages to make our thoughts practical we wouldnt all be sat here typing on a forum.

That same argument can be applied EVERYWHERE, they might have "arms" with 5 joints in, and 10 "fingers", but they are still arms and fingers allowing that being to manipulate objects with precision.

Legs are different IMO, legs serve only 1 real purpose, movement, so long as you have movement, it doesnt really matter how or what configuration is adopted as long as it works, but to be an intelligent civilization, you need appendages that can manipulate with precision.

With that in mind, if you need "arms and hands" how many legs would you like to see before its "alien"?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Heres another very strange occupant report from Venezuela:

NOVEMBER 29, 1954, PETARE, MIRANDA, VENEZUELA, GUSTAVO GONZALES AND JOSE PONCE:

On November 29, 1954, between 02:00 and 02:30 a.m., in Petare, a suburb within 15 miles of Caracas, capital of Venezuela, Gustavo Gonzales, a tradesman originating from Havana in Cuba and aged 25 years, residing 72 street of Bolivia, Catia, Caracas, drove his van D.F.4-11382, year 1954, in company of his helper José Ponce, of the Totumos district in Caracas. The two men were going to get pork-butchery products at the Scheper wholesaler, to sell them on the Open Market at daybreak.

Whereas they drove in Bella Vista street, in the warehouses sector, in the neighborhoods of the factory of marquetries "National Industry of Marquetries, C.A.", completely deserted trimmings in this early hour, the two men noted that all the street was illuminated as in broad daylight by a brilliant object barring the road to them. They described this object as a metallic or luminous sphere from 2 to 4 meters in diameter that hovered motionless above the street.

The object had two sorts of windows in the sides, a little less than one half-meter in opening, and a cupola in the higher part. What astonished the most both men is that the craft floated at a half meter height, without any support such as wheels, feet or landing gear of any kind.

Gustavo Gonzales stopped the van and the two men looked at the object with amazement during one moment. They then came out of the truck one after the other, going until approximately 8 meters of the object, and Gustavo Gonzales then stumbled on a one meter tall character.

This being that stood in front of the sphere was covered with stiff dark hair, he had "hands" finished by four long claws, cutting like weapons. His head was round or perhaps under a round helmet, without ears, without nose, without mouth, and the two eyes were large, oval, shining or reflecting the light of the headlights of the van like cats' eyes. He seemed not to wear any clothing, except what was described as some sort of weird loincloth, and seemed barefoot.

Link

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Rather convincing interview with a Staffordshire lady who witnessed UFO occupants in October, 1954:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Two (out of three) Venusians

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/595c41044d46.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry - One Venusian got chopped out in the editing process. Necessary losses

This is a famous photo I'm sure many of you have seen already. I have not come across where anyone has proved positive these were hoaxers and not genuine Venusians.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

PS I believe the Staffordshire lady. Just like the case involving the 62 schoolchildren (who saw a different species of ET altogether) I can tell when someone is lying. She is not.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I love helping
Have fun people

Illuminati got PWNED !

www.markallencam.com...

img277.imageshack.us...

www.ukrytesprawy.org...

img20.xooimage.com...

www.ginobelleh.com...

www.serpo.org...

www.greatdreams.com...

img251.imageshack.us...

img695.imageshack.us...
How looks like flatwood monster without ball-headed-aceofspadesed ?
look up ^^

But pls add new drawings and sketches to help our knowledge

[edit on 15-3-2010 by PloKoon]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I ahd to take a peak on here to see if i could find the alien i saw one night.
There were some similarities, but nearly, but not quite.
What i saw will stay with me forever. It stood beside my bed. It was a squat figure, with large round eyes. It had a skull cap on, with grey fluffy hair sticking out of the sides. What freaked me out was the fact that the lower part of the face looked like a dog snarling. It had sharp, pin like teeth. Its skin was a beige colour and llooked like suede or kid leather, with a very fine down of hair. Not unlike baby hair! Suffice to say the little alien had cats eyes, luminous green and emmitted a green beam of light at me. I have to say it looked asthough it had a mask on, but i couldn't be sure. Fact was i was near enough having a heart attact at the time!
This i belieive was the begining of my sleeep paralysis. I have never been so scared in my life. No one can covince me otherwise that i was dreaming? Never ever, i was wide awake i can assure you!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Thread dealing with drawings and sketches of UFO occupants and non-human reports.
I'm sure there will be many other cases out there (and some incidents may go unreported) so if anyone knows of anymore, please feel free to post.

Discussion about each individual case would be a bit of a logistical nightmare to moderate so this is more of a resource thread - if anyone wants to engage in objective meaningful discussion (or impartial debunkery) then they should see the relevant link or start a separate thread regarding the specific incident. Cheers.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings and Sketches

Flatwoods,West Virginia - September 12, 1952:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c092853b304.jpg[/atsimg]

The Flatwoods Monster UFO

---

Tuscumbia,Missouri - February 14, 1967:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61046caeda6f.jpg[/atsimg]

Evidence at UFO landings....have a look!

---

Torriglia,Italy - 6/7th December,1978:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbceba9f90e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

---

Northern Maine - August 20, 1976:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18066ded5f2f.jpg[/atsimg]

The Allagash Incident

---

Yukon Territory - September 3rd, 1987:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d20b66902e7c.jpg[/atsimg]

Abduction In Yukon: North Canol Road and The Insectoids, September 3rd, 1987

---

Pascagoula,Mississippi - October 11th,1973:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cbc7f6b93e6.gif[/atsimg]

The 1973 Pascagoula,Mississippi Abduction

---

Priest abducted by humanoids -Puerto Rico,1964:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00956807cd69.jpg[/atsimg]

UFOs,USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico

---

West Lothian,Scotland - 9th November,1979:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be163d81bfd1.jpg[/atsimg]

Documentary -The West Lothian question

---

Cowichan,Canada - January 1st,1970:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dc01ddde97a.jpg[/atsimg]

The Cowichan Hospital/Mill Bay 1970s UFO sightings

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

lol that first picture looks exactly like the first boss in space harrier 2.

www.youtube.com...

watch at 52 seconds.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am just replying to bump this thread and make sure it does not disappear any time soon. This all NEEDS to be read by everyone. Oh and I found a free version of "Passport to Magonia", Jaque Vallees Book on Scribd:

www.scribd.com... On-UFOs-Folklore-and-Parallel-Worlds

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Plokoon -you've posted some good pics there mate.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Flatwoods,West Virginia - September 12, 1952:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c092853b304.jpg[/atsimg]

The Flatwoods Monster UFO

lol that first picture looks exactly like the first boss in space harrier 2.

watch at 52 seconds.

Demonseed, good call and well spotted!

That Flatwoods Monster seems to pop up everywhere - here's a great interview with Stanton Friedman about the case:

Stanton Friedman describes his experience with Meeting Frank Feschino, Jr. and learning about the Flatwoods Monster case.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I found a free version of "Passport to Magonia", Jaque Vallees Book on Scribd:

www.scribd.com... On-UFOs-Folklore-and-Parallel-Worlds

Great post John, thats an excellent book and is certainly up there as one of the best on the subject - there's a few other interesting ones here including a good one by Major Donald Keyhoe.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lookingup4it
Some of these seem to stem from a very bad acid trip. the "nome" with the melting nose.....

Exactly, reminds me a lot of some of the Gong and Ozric Tentacles pictures

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

"Light Being" at Whytecliff Park.

In the spring of 1968, about 1 am, the postal worker and his girl friend (now ex) were by his car waiting for a third party to arrive. His girlfriend observed a bright white light moving among the trees. She asked her friend if he saw it. When he turned to look he did not see anything unusual. After talking for a few more minutes she saw the white light again. This time her boyfriend also saw it. They watched the light move to the edge of the woods. At this point they saw a "thing" come out of the woods. When I asked him to described this "thing" he said it looked like a small humanoid except that it was glowing brightly like a fluorescent light. He did not see any details such as facial features and clothing. It appeared to be made of bright light. The creature moved about very quickly and then went back into the woods. The couple could see the bright light moving away among the trees.

Link

edit on 11-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Giant aliens encounter - Voronezh,Russia,September 27, 1989:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce2c107ea097.jpg[/atsimg]

Alien giants land in Russia

That symbol looks like The Symbol of Pisces

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thank you for posting these drawings and depictions of occupants. There were so many of them reported in the late 1940s and 1950s by rational people that the reporting agencies did not know quite how to proceed with them.

I do remember reading many books and seeing the pictures of the rather scary looking entities. (I should of known better than to read them at night, too!)

BTW, here is a link to the Flatwoods Monster:

www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

The drawing you show has been revised by the persons who witnessed it. One of the more fascinating cases out there.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join