It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212
Yeah, anonymous news report is just their was of saying Big John from Accounts said it must be a russian missile so we'll run with that. Just put him down as Anonymous, trusted insider.

LOL, you mean Dmitri the janitor?

Edit: To add this is a reply to the general Russian Military response. Earlier the media had an anonymous confirmation.

[edit on 9/12/09 by hey1212]

I posted before that there have been several launches lately as they are trying to iron out faults in the guidance system

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good old gizmodo explains it best

gizmodo.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
You seem to have got what you deserve a disinfo agent that tells it the way you want to hear it, I know he is the new messiah to you, but to anyone who looks a little deeper into things, he is a tool ! Believe what you are told, isn`t that what they tell us ? Well I think that his explanations are Bull***t !

He's done a lot more than you, all you have done is sledge someone and offer statements with no backing evidence. Maybe you should just contribute to the argument by disproving his theory rather than throwing immature labels and childish name calling around

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oz, no offense intended man, but I'm not convinced of the fogbow explanation. Of all of the fogbow pics I Googled or Binged, none had a spiral pattern to them. And certainly none of them had the blue vapor trail accompanying them.

I'm no expert on atmospheric phenomenon, but what if this is some sort of accretion disc?

The story here: www.foxnews.com...

says:

Witnesses across Norway, who first glimpsed the space show at 8.45am, all described seeing a spinning 'Catherine wheel-style' spiral of white light, centred around a bright moon-like star

Like one cast off by a quasar.

I dunno, man. I have the utmost respect for you and Phage and all you've done for ATS and I hope you don't take this as any sort of criticism. I'd love it if this were something new we haven't seen yet.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by sos37]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If Russia was involved, it might create tension between Norway and Russia, since launching unannounced rocketry looks a bit provoking to me. What if it failed some more and landed on nearby land.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Oz, no offense intended man, but I'm not convinced of the fogbow explanation. Of all of the fogbow pics I Googled or Binged, none had a spiral pattern to them. And certainly none of them had the blue vapor trail accompanying them.

No thats fine, myself and the expert from atoptics.com (atmospheric optics) already ruled that out much earlier, but it probably got lost under all the hundreds of replies, lol

We now both believe its an effect from the rocket trail. I emailed him earlier to see his take on what caused the spiral pattern, I should get a response a little later which I will post up here

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If this is a rocket, I want to see actual proof that such a thing has happened before. I want to see a time where this type of thing was actually observed, not some simulation.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is soo amazing! S&F new pictures!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
If this is a rocket, I want to see actual proof that such a thing has happened before. I want to see a time where this type of thing was actually observed, not some simulation.

It was confirmed with another photo and a link from the OP in the first 4 or so pages. There is a seperate photograph before the spiral took shape which shows a typical rocket trail

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OH DAMN!!!
Its a mini spiral galaxy that was created during the short time the LHD fired up the other day...
Now, at least ONE of the mini stars that make up that mini galaxy is going to turn into a mini black hole.
Ha, those paranoid ones were right about that

Lmao

Im talking about the video of course...

reposted video

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox

Somewhere in this massive thread there is another video that looks just like it

The youtube title says its a UFO but its a rocket . . .

link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by sos37

No thats fine, myself and the expert from atoptics.com (atmospheric optics) already ruled that out much earlier, but it probably got lost under all the hundreds of replies, lol

We now both believe its an effect from the rocket trail. I emailed him earlier to see his take on what caused the spiral pattern, I should get a response a little later which I will post up here

I agree that it is possible to create this pulsating effect, in the sky it's simply physics. If you look at ordinary fireworks, it's spectacular too. Anything light in darkness look much better than it really is.

But I do have a problem with the the image/footage that show a black hole emerging and than closing, plus the blue stuff. If anyone can confirm that jet fuel will be seen as blue in space, than we have something.

link   

Originally posted by trollz

Originally posted by pieinthesky
Anyone else think 'signs in the sky'? Its the first thing that pops into my head....!

Yeah watching the one video actually gave me chills... Something just doesn't seem right about it. It may be my imagination, but I got a feeling of doom from watching this... Kindof like either we were not supposed to see it, or we were getting a glimpse of some higher dimension or portal or something. Hopefully not some kind of black hole...

I would have to agree looks like an interdimensional portal, probably similar to what they saw at the Skinwalker Ranch, its that or the Borg from Star Trek First Contact, they are trying to get a foothold in Norway because Norwegens are very similar to the Borg... Now before any Norwegens flame me that was a joke.

link   
I still cant get away from the Blue beam thing, in stage two it says
Blue beam
The second step deals with the gigantic spatial with three-dimensional, optical
holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to
different parts of the world, each receiving different images according to
predominating regional, national and religious faith. These new god’s images
will be talking in all languages. To understand that, we have to go back a
little bit in different secret services research done in the last 25 years.
Like this one: The Soviets have manufactured the advanced computers, or even
imported them, and fed them with minute data particulars based on their studies

about the anatomy and biology of the human body and the studies about the
anatomy, the chemistry and electricity of the human brain. These computers were
fed, as well, with the different languages and their meanings. The dialects of
people have been fed from the computers through satellites. The Soviets started
to feed the computers with objective programs, like the ones...new Messiah. It
also seems that the Soviets know the New World Order personnel’s recourse to
suicidal method with the human society by allocating an electronic wave on every
mind for many persons in different societies.

as someone mentioned earlier that it dose seem to be a projection earth based, and as i have said in an earlier post, i have seen a very similar thing near where i live in the UK, but it turned out to be a massage projector from a night club, but could be seen for miles, Those pictures and vids just don't add up to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Good old gizmodo explains it best

gizmodo.com...

Bugger, you beat me to it, I was just about to embed this video for all to see. Wired are carrying this too, seems plausible to me.

www.wired.com...

Amazing pictures though, star and flag from me.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
was postet several pages ago already

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by s4sh4
I agree that it is possible to create this pulsating effect, in the sky it's simply physics. If you look at ordinary fireworks, it's spectacular too. Anything light in darkness look much better than it really is.

If anyones ever seen a closeup of a comet, they actually have similar spirals i n them too

But I do have a problem with the the image/footage that show a black hole emerging and than closing, plus the blue stuff. If anyone can confirm that jet fuel will be seen as blue in space, than we have something.

The black hole is simply the propellant running out, and the rocket trail is well within the troposphere. Generally tests like this stay in the lower reaches of the atmsophere. Im trying to find out what caused the blue effect

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
One of the most interesting threads I've come across for a long time.
I'm haven't reached any decision yet as to the cause of the phenomenon because none of the explainations seem to totally account for what has been observed.

One thing that does bother me about the rocket theory (and it is still a theory) is that surely the explosion from a rocket which has spiralled out of control would not be completely circular and uniform in its propagation, as is the case with the videos of the phenomenon, the 'black hole' as it has been reffered to.

Also, I think a lot of people are getting confused between the spiral motion of the (theorized) rocket as it goes out of control (causing the blue, spiral-shaped contrail) and the giant light spiral effect which has been said to be possibly caused by a combination of a cloud of high-altitude rocket fuel, sunlight and refraction.

This whole thing is spiralling out of control

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Did that site use confirmed by the anonymous Russian official?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Im trying to find out what caused the blue effect

Metallic oxides? Barium?

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join