It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm no expert, but I'm having a hard time understanding how rocket fuel is causing perfect spiral symmetry. The blue spiral initially reminded me of a tornado. That got me thinking about vortices. It looks like unisonal vortex mechanism is what could be going on here.

"The basic unisonal vortex mechanism with centrifugal forces exerted primarily from two axes interacting in a geometrical gravity field on a suspended spheroid with viscous matter that wobbles in a two-axis spin is universal from cosmic scale to subatomic scale, be it acting on viscous matter in different state of matter, as in plasma, gas, liquid or molten matter with different density, viscosity and characteristic; this is a universal singularity." singularvortex.com

Whatever it is, there is obviously some kind of spiral vortex. What is causing it is the question. The dreamer in me likes to think it is a new technology being tested that is harnessing energy from the sun. The skeptic in me thinks it really could be some rocket miscue. Funny thing is, it seems like the dreamer in me makes more sense this time.

As above so below!
thetruthorthefight.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Balloon Boy LMAO.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Dec 9 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

link   
What! 49 pages, when i went out earlier to see a band there was only 9 pages!

So what's the verdict? Which page is phage's response? Help a brother out someone please?

link   

Originally posted by AmenStop
OK people, there is in the making a huge scam, bigger than any scam pulled by any government. It will include multiple pieces of multiple top secret programs that have been going on for years.

The long and short of it, in the future, when plans have been finished and the people are "ready" there will be a specticle so huge and bewildering most people on earth will think that it is real. There will be a huge VISION in the sky, it will be acompanied by a voice speaking directly to YOU and only You will hear it. But everyone will hear it for themselfs. The voice will tell you with your own name that it is god (or aliens) their not sure yet what will work best on the world public. The voice will talk about the magic in the sky and this will be the catalist that brings the whole world under one rule.

Now the Voice in your head will be from H.A.A.R.P. it will be speaking to you through radio waves transmitted directly to your brain, You will also have a fealing of calm and uphoria, this is also a product of HAARP.

The light in the sky will be from project Blue ray or even from HAARP also.

They have been planning this for years but only now are their computers fast enough to make the project work. And how will they get your specific message to you. Well what about all these things slipped in our vacinees? Like little chips?

Dont start a fight with me, I am just warning you. So one day in the future when you and your famillly are standing outside looking at the sky with the rest of the world and you hear the "saviors" voiice in your head you can remmember this and DONT FALL FOR IT.

Its will be the biggest scam ever pulled on the human race.

Its all under way, RIGHT NOW.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by AmenStop]

Well, let me start by saying that HAARP is an American project. Not a Norwegian one. Also, HAARP can only affect a patch of atmosphere directly.

It really amazes me that people will go onto some site, read their rabble jabble on PROJECT BLUE BEAM (not Blue Ray, as you put it), and blindly accept it as the horrible truth without even caring weather the site they just bonded with is valid, AT ALL.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to be wearing my Certified Protective Helmet.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aninchoftime
When barium gets heated violently, it either turns vibrant blue or green.

Ive heard it is bright green but blue? Do you have a source for this? Also, you do know that Barium is highly reactive with air right? Meaning that it would have had to be in a compound to be released in the sky. And its also not used in any rocket fuels

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From spaceweather.com

UPDATE: Circumstantial evidence is mounting that the phenomenon was caused by a malfunctioning rocket, possibly an ICBM launched from a Russian submarine. A Navtex no-fly alert was issued for the White Sea on Dec. 9th, and photographers appear to have recorded the initial boost phase of a launch below the spiral (see inset). A rocket motor spinning out of control could indeed explain the spiral pattern, so this explanation seems plausible, although it has not yet been confirmed.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
it's a missile defence system. The first attempt at projecting a force field. The light was a side effect created by the particles in the air.

the rocket didn't misfire it hit the shield and the debris was illuminated. Think of it as a microwave oven that sends the waves spiraling so that it creates a continuous surface not just wave shaped beams.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yea umm, there is no way that a spiraling rocket, which means its out of control, would produce a spiral that perfect.
It looks like someone used a spiralgraph toy in the sky

Im still thinking spiral galaxy and LHC

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Might be HALO tho:

[edit on 9-12-2009 by s4sh4]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can accept your criticism, there are HAARP facilities all over the world now. They are not called HAARP thats ours. We are not the only game in town.

Oh and sorry BLUE RAY. There is that better?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
From spaceweather.com

UPDATE: Circumstantial evidence is mounting that the phenomenon was caused by a malfunctioning rocket, possibly an ICBM launched from a Russian submarine. A Navtex no-fly alert was issued for the White Sea on Dec. 9th, and photographers appear to have recorded the initial boost phase of a launch below the spiral (see inset). A rocket motor spinning out of control could indeed explain the spiral pattern, so this explanation seems plausible, although it has not yet been confirmed.

Thats what I was searching for!!!!!

No fly zones are released when they are testing rockets and missiles.....

Thanks for that

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmenStop
I can accept your criticism, there are HAARP facilities all over the world now. They are not called HAARP thats ours. We are not the only game in town.

Oh and sorry BLUE RAY. There is that better?

lol, its blue bell... err no thats the ice cream, Blue Beam, yea thats it, project blue beam.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish

So what's the verdict? Which page is phage's response? Help a brother out someone please?

The general consensus (as well as phage's) is rocket
a very very very excellent malfunction visually indeed!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by hey1212
Yeah, anonymous news report is just their was of saying Big John from Accounts said it must be a russian missile so we'll run with that. Just put him down as Anonymous, trusted insider.

LOL, you mean Dmitri the janitor?

Edit: To add this is a reply to the general Russian Military response. Earlier the media had an anonymous confirmation.

[edit on 9/12/09 by hey1212]

I posted before that there have been several launches lately as they are trying to iron out faults in the guidance system

Yea it wasn't an attempt to debunk the missile theory I was running with you for a few posts then you lost me in others and now I'm in crying in the corner cos I don't know who to believe.

I don't want to believe you!!! How boring would a rocket be!!! Well I suppose I do want you to be right. It's like one of those times you think I'l go and get a real scary horror then half way through your like why do I keep forgetting I'm a chicken shlt!!!

I can't understand how it could do it. I know you explained it but you were linguistically showboating and lost me.

Lets get a scientific review, not sure if any of these are creditable but they might provide some new theories or direction to toy with.

NASA science writer Tony Phillips
He says Russian Missile. Musta been talk to Dimitri the Janitor as well

Wired Science
hTheir on the fench

Huffington Post
Huffington Post (Never heard of it but UFO stated)

CR4 Global Spec
Engineers Website

Universe Today
Phenomenon that has yet to be explained

The Sun
A Star-Gate (Good ole Sun)

i09
An alien signal? An interdimensional portal? A supervillainous hypnosis ray?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What a great thread - hours of fun.

I can't make up my mind now, EISCAT or Rocket?

Some of the video does look a lot like a malfunctioning rocket in a slightly off beam axial rotation then boom big black smoke cloud very high up and pretty trails in an unusual night sky.

Some looks more northern lightsy/ion/atmospherics experiment wave/beam could be EISCAT?

And then it could be something altogether more unexpected - a stray black hole from LHC/CERN?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by curioustype]

link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by aninchoftime
When barium gets heated violently, it either turns vibrant blue or green.

Ive heard it is bright green but blue? Do you have a source for this? Also, you do know that Barium is highly reactive with air right? Meaning that it would have had to be in a compound to be released in the sky. And its also not used in any rocket fuels

Yes I do know barium is reactive, the only reason I would even postulate Barium as being an answer is because HAARP has a method of Barium distribution to do atmospheric research, so I assume EISCAT has a similar method. Perhaps this was one of those experiments??
Please, Click Here to see the US patent.

link   

Originally posted by s4sh4
If Russia was involved, it might create tension between Norway and Russia

Belive me, Ivan don't care. As an (old) Norwegian line pilot i have seen a lot from the Ruskies.
Once during the 70's we suddenly had two (experimental?) aircrafts looking like a Lada with wings on it
on each wingtip just before landing in Kirkenes. They used to do that regulary. And have started the provocations again recently.

Probably just to show that they still have sharp teeth.

And compared with Norway they have.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Sailor1

I would have to agree looks like an interdimensional portal,

Let us not forget we all know exactly what an interdimensional portal looks like. We see them all the time.

God guys get a GRIP, I guess my attempt at humor went over just about everybodies head considering the number stars you got on your reply geez. I hate this forum.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This was posted on page 4 i think... hehe.

Originally posted by '___'omino
Good old gizmodo explains it best

gizmodo.com...

It's definitely just a failed rocket. The blue spiraling trail threw me off at first too but it's easy to explain. Particles in the atmosphere became charged somehow by the rocket and caused the trail to glow blue. Just like a small Aurora Borealis. The pics in the link provided by '___'omino (lol... great name) show other failed missles that look just like this one.

A beautiful site though.... check the last pic in from the slidshow on this site to see the disipating smoke plume from the rocket exhaust.

Slidshow

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis

This was posted on page 4 i think... hehe.

Originally posted by '___'omino
Good old gizmodo explains it best

gizmodo.com...

It's definitely just a failed rocket. The blue spiraling trail threw me off at first too but it's easy to explain. Particles in the atmosphere became charged somehow by the rocket and caused the trail to glow blue. Just like a small Aurora Borealis. The pics in the link provided by Spookfish (lol... great name) show other failed missles that look just like this one.

A beautiful site though.... check the last pic in from the slidshow on this site to see the disipating smoke plume from the rocket exhaust.

Slidshow

Dude, it's not OBIOUSLY anything. There wouldnt be 50+ pages of discussion if it was as obvious as you think it is!

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join