It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 days left for David Wilcock's prediction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
when has a man ever successfully predicted the future?

if man could 'predict' anything , we wouldnt be what we are today.

this thread and the other 50 similarly titled threads that will pop up in the next few weeks should be moved to the hoax forum immediately

- a hoax is what it will turn out to be, and you are lying to yourselves to think otherwise.
- you know it...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

They (the World Leaders) have the perfect opportunity to do so at the Climate Meetings, you know, ummm, well actually we have some Free Energy Devices that would put a stop to oil, coal and even nuclear power.

Would be nice if that happened!!

free energy if not properly delegated, would collapse society as we know it.

just think about 'what free energy' would really mean for a minute; think avidly about the nature of mankind...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Knocks on wood
Holds breath
Crosses fingers
Rubs rabbit's foot
Takes out 4-leaf clover

Ah, who're we kidding...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I would love to see it happen (Disclosure) before the end of the year but I don't think it will.

They (the World Leaders) have the perfect opportunity to do so at the Climate Meetings, you know, ummm, well actually we have some Free Energy Devices that would put a stop to oil, coal and even nuclear power.

Would be nice if that happened!!

Yeah it would.
Stevee Bassett made the same prediction as Wilcock, in fact one might be just repeating the other. Tomorrow is another day to keep an eye on because Obama is said to be planning on mentioning it when he picks up his Nobel Prize for all the good things he (hasn't) done. This will be tomorrow! (10th of December)

I'll believe it when I see it.

To be honest I can't see how we can ever have willing discolsure. I saw Steve Bassett live in Liverpool a couple of months ago where he bravely claimed that Disclosure would happen "this year". But what would happen if we came to the knowledge that the governments knew that UFO's existed? Well, it would be the first in a long line of dominoes that would all inevitably fall; and the last one is the fact that UFO's have crashed on Earth and that the governments have secretly salvaged them and back-engineered their power sources and propulsion systems. This means Free Energy. Fossil fuels have been obsolete for many decades, maybe longer. The authorities will not only have to deal with the liberating effect Free Energy will have on society, possibly catastrophically liberating from their point of view; but they'll also have to admit that they could have declassified it 100 or more years ago (UFO crashes are not the only source of Free Energy. Nikola Tesla had achieved it over 50 years before Roswell. What he did is just as likely to be kept secret as the discoveries made from salvaged UFO's), but didn't for their own selfish reasons. This means that they'll be faced with a very angry population! Maybe that's an understatement! Every penny we've ever paid on gas and electricity bills, all the environmental destruction, all the poverty, all the people who've died of hunger in poor countries, all the wars for oil, ... it's all been for nothing! It was all preventable! We'd never trust them again and the Illuminati would have to kiss the New World Order goodbye, something that they'd never do.

There's also the effect that the acceptance of intelligent extraterrestrial life would have on us culturally and sociologically. The Illuminati-occupied governments use top psychologists to suss out our collective mindset and devise ways of keeping their control over us, and the Brookings Report told NASA that if they ever found traces of intelligent extraterrestrial life it would be best not to shout it from the rooftops

I mean, honestly! What's going to happen?
"And in other news tonight: the government has revealled that aliens and UFO's are real. What's more they've known about it for 50 to 100 years and decided not to tell us... And now here's Michael Fish with the weather."
I don't think so.

Disclosure will come, but only as part of the ultimate endgame between ourselves and the Illuminati, which will transform every aspect of human society.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptence speech will take place at the ceremony in Oslo City Hall in Norway. It will happen at 1.30PM Greenwich Mean Time (Zulu, for you military folk). I think that's about 8.30AM ECT.

You can watch the speech live on this page: nobelprize.org... html

As I said: I'll believe it when I see it!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Hagbard Celine]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
you mean this Wilcock?

?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If it happens I will delete my ATS account.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Oh ok sorry.. I retract my statement.
Let me know when the next prediction after that is.

Perhaps Blossom Goodchild will resurface in 2010, to disclose a plan to disclose.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well I don't know if David Wilcock is correct or not, But i think we can admit there's been some really high weirdness around the world lately.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If it happens I will delete my ATS account. me too

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'll put myself out on a limb and go one better than Wilcock...

Disclosure will happen in 10 seconds..........

10 ..........
09 ..........
08 ..........
07 ..........
06 ..........
05 ..........
04 ..........
03 ..........
02 ..........
01 ..........
..............?

DOH!

IRM :shk:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Damm, I was so hopeful as I counted down.
Maybe your calculations were off by a year?! I will come back a year from now and try it again.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ryon1010

Why did you choose this thread to send out your distress call?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
becease i can am free

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Oh... did I say 10 seconds? (they're onto me) Erm.... I mean... um... 10 Years!

... Yeah... 10 Years!

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

but not more than 20, right?!

off to bed.. im shot. g'night!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So do you think they might take credit for that lil norwegian incident? Be it rocket/natural/other... it is still quite a spectacular view. If that is the case (it being man made) we need to do that more often heh.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
So do you think they might take credit for that lil norwegian incident? Be it rocket/natural/other... it is still quite a spectacular view. If that is the case (it being man made) we need to do that more often heh.

maybe THATS IT.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It is just something that will make true researchers look more foolish. Its a sad, that people pay attention to David Wilcock and the like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join